[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would it be possible to remote view back to "ancient"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 0c106f5c29fc1ffe452b299434f2e3c1.jpg (705 KB, 1243x1595) Image search: [Google]
0c106f5c29fc1ffe452b299434f2e3c1.jpg
705 KB, 1243x1595
would it be possible to remote view back to "ancient" ireland/britain/gaul before Caesar and co. fucked it up, and learn from the classical druids?
>>
>>17447322
No.
>>
>>17447504
/thread
>>
>>17447322
Google a tutorial on scrying. If you find a method that works, let us know.
If the Akashic Records exist, they would contain the information you want. Same deal, if you figure out how to access them, we'd like to hear about it.

I see two fundamental problems, assumptions you've made that you're probably unaware of. First, that the druids actually knew anything worth knowing. Second, that if you viewed the past, how do you know whether it's the actual past or a vision separate from that?

It's Gardner all over again.
>>
>>17447322
Yes, but there would be no way to verify the data you receive. Besides rving isn't text or vocal based to my knowledge.
>>
File: gateway.jpg (238 KB, 1360x1352) Image search: [Google]
gateway.jpg
238 KB, 1360x1352
>>17447322

Why not learn from modern ones too?

https://www.adf.org/articles
>>
>>17447562

Ur mum is probably scrying about what a faggot you are
>>
>>17449712
because modern druidism has no basis in classical druidism, it was created by some guy as what he thought druidism would be like

i still align with many of neo-druidism's beliefs but i want to know the original
>>
>>17449812
No you faggot. It has the basis of being based on moderation and mind-work.

Old-school druidism is not much use to modern man. It's about knowing where to plant your seeds, about treating your daughter for her herpes, and your son for HIS butt problem.

It's about taking the mistletoe from the tree, and not letting it be sullied by the ground, and about smearing it's cum-essence on the impotent-man's forehead. It's about the natural progression of the seasons. Know what to eat in the spring to have a healthful summer. Know how and when to bloodlet during that summer. Knowing what herbs you must burn in the hallowed eve bonfires, and knowing what tree you should meditate under if you wanna know if that girl would make a good wife or if you should stay fuckbuddies. It's about life and death and the journey between, about paying respect to the natural world in order to keep the balance and restore order.

All druidism is about balance. They were drugged up and drunk sometimes sure, but ALL their surviving knowledge is based on moderation curing ills and fixing the universe.

Time heals all wounds, laughter is the best medicine, trees are our ancestors, so are the deer, and the bears, the crows and the hawks.

Really druidism is practically universal, it's what people used to call "common sense" until it was hijacked by politicians to sell their spellcraft.

Try bloodletting, the druids used to do it. Try trepanning, they used to do that. Try ivy-leaf tea, it is poison.

Tl;dr druidism is basically "Let's eat poison and NOT die" Let's live a hearty hardworking life, and not die early from malnutrition, and remember to pay respects to what made it possible.
>>
>>17447322
damn, OP, that's a cute pic
>>
>>17447322
Yes. Pretend to be a forest nymph while you're at it.
>>
>>17450870
...Does she have a tail?
>>
File: tumblr_ndlgytEvKP1tmjp7po1_1280.jpg (533 KB, 1012x1519) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndlgytEvKP1tmjp7po1_1280.jpg
533 KB, 1012x1519
>>17451214
yes, she's meant to be a salamander or something along those lines i believe
>>
File: tumblr_nceq9qTxYh1tmjp7po2_1280.jpg (286 KB, 1082x1600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nceq9qTxYh1tmjp7po2_1280.jpg
286 KB, 1082x1600
>>17451244
>>17451218
forgot to mention, the artist is called Matagiro, also goes by mtgr
>>
>>17447322
every time I've had a so-called wizard do historical visions like that, they're always wrong about the details of the time period.
>>
>>17451266
Did you tell them you were planning to interfere with their scrying attempts?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.