[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deep Woods Experiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: thank mr bark.jpg (68 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
thank mr bark.jpg
68 KB, 736x414
Let's get a deep woods thread going.

There's always some interesting stuff happening in the thicket.
>>
I saw a tree
>>
I looked at a bush once
The bush looked back
>>
>aunt and uncle live deep in the woods
>house is on a tributary that feeds into the Chesapeake bay
>Cecil county Maryland exactly
>be young there walking through the woods
>bored
>pick up a stick and throw it against a tree 15 yards away
>hear the sound of it hitting the tree
>five seconds pass
>here a similar sound close to me like 5 yards away
>all alone still
>sprint back to their house
>>
>>17427894
3spoopy4me

>>17427885
Besides one of those strange lonely staircases I don't have much of woods experiences. Going to lurk to read others, however.
>>
>>17427885
May I?
>>
>>17427908
please do
>>
>>17427885
Yo story time

>be me, 16 or so
>just moved to some bumfuck town out in Washington state from San Francisco where I grew up
>some major culture shock, there. Lots of white people, every single one of them are fucking their cousins and drive gas guzzling big ass redneck trucks
>made some friends, a few cute grills and some m80s
>we all decide to go camping innawoods
>there's a lake and a trail and we go a few days ahead of time to scout out our location a little ways off the trail, involves some hiking
>take down barb wire fence that delcares no trespassing
>we'reindestructableteenagerslmao.GIF
>so we all gather some food in a disposable cooler, buy our drugs, bring sheets to lay on and wood for fire, normal camping shit for the middle of summer
>grab our qt girls and head out after dark
>everyone's having a gr8 time, fire's going, everyone's smoking and drinking and I decide to stay teetotal because I drove us all out there and I wanna be able to drive us all back at the asscrack of dawn
>qt girl starts getting para, talking about how it's a no burn night and we shouldn't be having a fire
>bitch whatever
>to appease her, we let the fire die down
>fire's real low and its pitch dark and everyone gets quiet
>music on the speaker stops, end of the song
>everyone's quiet and someone says we should keep talking because para no-burn girl is gonna flip a tit
>faggot of the group needs to piss, leaves to pee uphill (dumbass)
>fast forward, faggot hasn't come back.
>maybe he needed ta shit lmao
>for three hours¿??¿
>I'm completely sober at this time, just a reminder.
>qt girl stops talking, she's staring off behind me
>para no-burn girl starts whispering about how she saw bushes move
>bitch quit hitting that Kush then
>swears to god she saw a thin dark thing standing on the rock behind me, just standing there.
>another bloke was like fuck that we out of here
>blokes started packing up, para girl keeps staring behind me and I don't wanna look behind me
Cont.
>>
>>17427885
>go deep to the forest
>sit under the tree on something comfy
>all lights off
>wait 5 or more minutes in absolute silence
>profit
>>
>>17427941
>we pack up most everything, leave sheets and just grab cooler of beer and leftover hot dogs
>para girl is crying by now, she swears she fucking saw something and she just wants to get home
>"but where's faggot? He never came back"
>fuck it we gone
>we start hiking back to the trail, no one can see anything but we all came to the conclusion not to use flashlights
>afraid whatever was there could follow us because of the light
>let our eyes get adjusted and para girl is sobbing and blowing her nose on my sleeve by now
>we make it back to the trail and I stay behind to do a head count as every passes
>everyone's here but piss boy
>cut our losses, fuck him
>hear bushes rustle behind me
>nopenopenope.JPEG
>tell every drunkard in the fucking group to hurry their asses up, the car is in sight
>I still will not look behind me, scared of what I'll see
>para girl is wailing but she stops long enough to point out a disgusting smell
>holy fuck it smells like someone shit on a rotting corpse
>if there was any corpses near by we would have known, me and the m80s scouted the place out before we even came
>some folks are close enough to the car, start loading up.
>I'm still on the trail, the trail is a sort of paved type of biking trail
>I can make out the sound of barefeet behind me
>reminds me of when you get out of the pool and you kinda waddle to your towel across the concrete
>feet sounded wet
>shitting my pants there is literally something behind me
>get to the car, pile all the kids in
>minus one, piss boy
>get in driver's seat, lock doors, turn on headlights
>can briefly makeout a white blob of a thing, long arms bended up towards its chest receeding on the trail we just left
>holy motherfucking titty sucking two balled bitch we could have died
>everyone is quiet, para girl is sniffling
>that thing looks almost human, hunched over, naked, but it's limbs are too long
>automatically think about those goatmen skinwalker things /x/ talks about
Cont.
>>
File: 1419709725332.jpg (24 KB, 264x239) Image search: [Google]
1419709725332.jpg
24 KB, 264x239
>>17427996
Don't stop
>>
>>17427996
keep going
>>
>>17427996
>as soon as I think of that I flip a bitch and speed the fuck out of there with six fucked up underage kids in the back seat
>we end up crashing at a girl's place closer to town, way the fuck away from that fucking spot
>I didn't sleep at all, stayed up all night comparing my experience to other pastas I read about skinwalker on /x/

>two days later, friend calls me up and asks if I heard from piss boy
>nahh dgaf really, he was a faggot
>friend says we should go check out the campsite
>sudden chills. Decide to go in the middle of the day
>hikers and bikers on the trail, we are safe in case we see anything or anything happens
>get to campsite, things are messy because we left in a rush
>white sheet I brought is bunched up in the corner near our pile of wood
>we didn't do that
>friend starts poking around, searching the area piss boy went to piss
>I open up sheet
>it's my fuckin sheet boi
>one corner of the sheet is covered in blood, kinda smeared like someone wiped their mouth or their hands or something
>I am freaked the fuck out, drop sheet and shout at friend
>I tell him I don't feel good and we have to leave
>walking on trail back, pass a few bikers, smell that awful smell
>nofuckingway.mov
>we ran back to the car and I have never been back

I drive by that lake every day on the way to work, and I get chills.

Piss boy never came back to school, but someone told me he lived in the city a few miles away and graduated from a charter school because he just stopped coming to our school.

>TFW piss boy is probably a skinwalker now

I moved closer to the city. No fucking way I want to keep driving by that lake.
>>
>>17427939
Watching~
>>
File: woah.png (73 KB, 209x169) Image search: [Google]
woah.png
73 KB, 209x169
>>17428029
>Skinwalker
Glad you're ok anon
>>
>>17428042
I used to think those skinwalker stories were bullshit, some RPers wet dream or something.

I will never go camping again. I have no idea what that thing was.
>>
Skinwalker thread now? I got a innawoods story if anyone is interested?
>>
>>17428069
Do it
>>
I have one too. typed it up for another thread that died on me. So might as well tell you guys,
>>
>>17428069
Shoot.
>>
File: woods night.jpg (8 KB, 275x184) Image search: [Google]
woods night.jpg
8 KB, 275x184
>>17428092
Just for background-

Camping and exploring were pretty much my main two pastimes a few years back. Anyone who lives in the UK can tell you that decent places to camp are pretty few and far between unless you want to stay on some shitty campsite with families and chavs. So we used to find out of the way places to do some illegal wild camping, even if it took us a bit of hiking to get to a good spot. Woods are pretty sparse too, of any decent size anyway, and what me and my friends were looking for was some decent sized woods to get lost in and settle down for a few days where you couldn't hear cars or see lights from towns ect. So this is what happened when we drove about 5 hours to get to the biggest woodland in the UK, Galloway forest park, about 300 square miles of forest. It was me and my friends – Ryan, Callum and Chris.
>>
>>17428102
>greentext faggot
>>
I spent two weeks camping across the US southwest in Hopi/pueblo terroritory while eating plenty of mushrooms and still didn't see any skin-walkers

Are there any particular stories of how to summon them for an encounter?
>>
>>17428102
>drive up there in Ryan's shitty Astra because we were planning on leaving the car somewhere and hiking to get to a good spot and Callum didn't want to leave his BMW on the side of a road in Scotland for best part of a week.
>We have a map with all the little roads and shit and have figured out that if we park up and walk into the woods for about 6 miles we have a good spot away from everything, nearest road is the one we'll be leaving from and the only thing near enough to see the light of any fire is a cycle path that won't be in use at night.
>park up, reverese the car into the trees a bit so it is harder to see and grab our shit from the boot, ryan has an old gym shoe that we hang from a branch to help us locate the car when we walk back and we tie up bits of red ribbon as we go to help us find the way back.
>walk for about 6 miles and can't find a decent spot to set up, we push on for another half a mile and find the perfect spot next to a river
>river is being generous, its a little creek, we think its one of the little feeders that eventually end up in one of the lochs
>nice flatish open ground leading down to the creek, trees all around us, no sign of people. In the middle of a little depression with slight hills all around us. Perfect.
>We set up our bivvies and un pack our stuff. We all brought knives, we have a wire saw and a I brought a hachet too since i'm the designated fire man when we camp
>ryan lugged his bow with him and keeps telling us he's going to kill a deer with it
>whatever mate, its a 30lb practise bow he picked up for next to nothing from a market somewhere
>doesn't matter, figure we'll use it for target practise just to pass the time since he brought about 20 arrows with it
>There is plenty of wood around, so I dig out a pit and get a fire going, stacking some up so we don't have to get up again and it'll be dark in about an hour

>>17428104
unrustle your jimmies friend.
>>
>>17428083
Fine I'll do it

>be me, last year
Little background, I drive for the railroad company out in the PNW all over Washington state. I drive the conductor's and train staff to their hotel or next train or wherever really because their trains are usually in bumfuck nowhere.
I'm based in Spokane, but I got a call to whitefish, Montana. It's a good fucking run, but can be a 15+ hour drive.
>lotsa deep woods, back roads, desolate areas
>beginning of winter, kinda cold out, can see your breath sort of shit ya know
>just made it out of the panhandle of Idaho
>on a dark freeway, literally no one on the road but me
>start seeing roadkill on the side of the road
>no biggie, it happens
>but there's an awful lot of it
>count two or three deer, a few small animals like skunks, squirrels and raccoons
>I slow down and put on my high beams, I'm afraid one of the carcasses might be in the middle of the road
Keep in mind I'm driving a big ass SUV
>see another deer on the side of the road, slow down even more
>that doesn't look like roadkill
>the flesh looks torn up by some animal or something, something with claws
>there is steam coming out from the wounds, like it's fresh
>Jesus Mary and Joseph oh my god start shitting myself
>speed up, wanna get to civilisation
>a little ways down the road, roadkill starts to die off. Only small animals here and there
>what happens next I remember so vividly, I think about it every time I go on a whitefish run
Continued
>>
>>17428109
>Callum starts boiling water for irish coffee (didn't want to bring beer since the weight/drunk ratio is shite, but we all brought whisky)
>have a little wind up radio and we listen to some weird local radio while we sit and drink
>plan to get up early to see if the creek is any good for fishing a little bit further down so turn in
>wake up about 2am hearing noises outside the tent and can see a massive light
>figure someone got up and got the fire going out of boredom
>grab my torch and step outside to see no one around the fire but all the wood has been dumped on the embers and the fire is raging
>wondering what the fuck is going on and hear something crashing through the trees behind me
>shine the light over there and see nothing but some branches swaying
>freaking out slightly I walk backwards (not taking my eyes off the trees) and shake Chris's bivvie
>Ask him if he heard or saw anything and he says no, it was probably ryan. “just give him a slap for playing silly cunts and go back to sleep”
>throw some dirt on the fire to help it die down a bit and crawl back into my bag
>wake up to ryan kicking me at about 5:30
>ask him if he was up and dumped the firewood on the fire last night
>”no don't be daft”
>tell him we'll have to get more today and he tells me he'll help if I make tea
>we go and get more wood, dragging shit loads back to the site and I look for my hatchet to split some of the bigger ones
>its vanished
>look around the site and can't find it anywhere, I left it next to the fire pit the night before
>>
>>17427885
Innawoods Texas

There had been many sightings of a "humanoid" type creature. Hunters were serious, out to kill it. Wound up being a damn pet monkey/chimp some idiot released innawoods because they didn't want it anymore. Caught by game wardens. Zoo took it in.
>>
File: Spoopy trees.jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Spoopy trees.jpg
11 KB, 275x183
>>17428117
>callum and chris are coming back from checking the creek and tell me the fishing is a no go
>see something in the fire
>my fucking hatchet is in the fire, handle burned away, whoever threw the wood on the fire last night threw that on there too
>everyone is adamant that they didn't do it
>try and forget it, i'm here to have fun
>go out and set some snares in the woods (only my second time trying it, but I had seen plenty of rabbits around)
>get a bit creative and set some spring snares too
>takes about 90 minutes as I circle the woods around the camp, keep feeling watched but shrug it off as nothing
>a couple of times I hear shit in the trees but can't see anything, so I figure its animals out for food, just like I am.
>head back to camp and the the others tell me that they thought I was in the other direction since they heard someone walking around near the edge of the trees a few minutes before
>weird, but figure it must be a deer
>ryan gets excited and grabs his bow, telling us he's going to catch us some supper
>Callum goes with him
>me and Chris start boiling water and making soup, talking about what we plan to do for the day
>talking about nonsense and having a cigarette when we hear a scream from the woods where the other two went.
>grab our knives and run in shouting after them
>Find callum down the bottom of this dry creek bed, shouting that he's twisted his ankle, and that something pushed him
>Being watched feeling comes back. Shrug it off
>ask him what he means that “something” pushed him
>he didn't see it, ryan was running to keep this deer in sight and he tried to follow him, when he got to the top of the embankment of the dry creek bed he looked around and something shoved him from behind
>chris goes to find ryan, I help callum up and walk him back to camp and sit him down
>waiting for ages before the guys get back
>>
>>17428121

>they come walking out of the trees and ryan said he was too busy looking for the deer to see anything, didn't even hear callum yell. Said he missed the deer by about 4 inches (yeah right)
>all start to settle down and the rest of the day goes pretty smoothly, keep hearing the odd noise and getting that feeling of being watched.
>go to bed that night and fall straight to sleep, figure to check snares in the morning since I forgot to
>about 2am
>wake up to a scream
>not a human scream, like a fox and a bear combined, deep but shrill somehow, the kind that makes your hair stand on end
>no big animals in Scotland, what is this shit?
>by the time I get dressed everyone else is up and asking what the hell that was
>came from the east, I set a few snares over there. Opposite side to where callum was “pushed”
>hear some branches thrashing and another scream
>chris says something about my snare nonsense actually catching something, says I should go check it out
>tell him to bollocks, if he wants to go check it out he can, I am not going near that noise
>caries on for a few minutes and then goes deathly silent
>no owls, no insects, nothing
>something moving in the woods
>can see a shadow, a darker patch of blackness moving in the trees
>callum says its a deer, I ask him why it is moving around the camp in the trees when it should be walking away from us and the fire?
>no answer
>stare at it for about 2-3 minutes while it stays completely still
>fades back into the trees and disappears
>decide to stay up in twos in case it was a wolf after our food (heard stories of a few packs of wolves still in scotland)
>rest of the night passes pretty quietly
>next morning we all feel a bit better and me and ryan go to check my snares
>one clearly had a rabbit in it, judging from the fur, but it has been taken by something else
>check a few more and find nothing
>>
>>17428115
>there was a deer, legs kicking and still alive, sort of
>I swear to god there was a creature bent down over the carcass just digging at the deer's abdomen
>it's feeding oh my god
>I stop to watch it
>this thing looks so fucking unnatural, it moves in jerky movements, it's all pale white with patches of yellow, long ass limbs.
>>17428029
Reminded me of what this guy described
>my headlights are on it, and it just keeps digging at the belly of this deer
>it looks kinda humanly but disproportionate
Also kinda reminds me of that GIF from that movie Xtro where they see that weird ass creature on the side of the road all bent forward and walking on all fours
>I nope the fuck out of there on the road doing fuckn 90 until the next town.
>>
File: woods moon.jpg (8 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
woods moon.jpg
8 KB, 299x168
>>17428128
>when we get to the area the sounds were coming from we get a little bit quieter and we both have our hands on our knives
>its a mess
>there is blood all over the snare, which has been ripped away from the small tree I anchored it to
>mfw steel wire is ripped
>blood all over the tree, the floor, and bits of weird, pale grey flesh
>fuck this shit
>start heading back to camp
>nervous as fuck
>ryan keeps telling me he can see shit out of the corner of his eye
>i dont even look, too busy being a pissy pants little girl
>get back to the camp and the others are nowhere to be seen
>our gear is spread all over the campsite
>some of our clothes are in the creek
>two of the bivvies have slashes in them
>like, one of the sides slashed from one end to the other
>full on panic mode, knife in hand
>shout for the guys
>they come out after about 5 minutes
>they were looking for someone, said they heard someone shouting what sounded like help, but couldn't make it out
>they freak the fuck out too about our gear being everywhere
>decide to bail it out of there
>pack our shit up so fast that my pack wont even fasten properly. Dont care.
>start heading out, ryan has his bow out and is scanning the trees like hes fucking legolas or something
>get to the first ribbon marking the way back and ryan shoots into the trees
>says he saw something following us, looked like a person, but weird grey and taller
>walking faster
>can't find the second ribbon, figure we'll just head for stuff that looks familiar until we find the road and work from there
>all panicking on the inside now
>chris points through the trees and we see our ribbon on a branch, doesn't look familiar, but thats why we did it, we're not country boys after all
>follow the ribbon trail for what seems like far too long and still in the forest.
>>
>>17428108
Did you bring friends and make lots of noise? Was there a campfire? Did you let it die down while you were still making noise?
>>
File: fuck that shit.jpg (5 KB, 323x156) Image search: [Google]
fuck that shit.jpg
5 KB, 323x156
>>17428136
>I'm close to full on panic when ryan points off in the distance and we see his old ass gym shoe tied to a branch
>elation lasts about 5 seconds before we notice how familiar the area is
>walk up to the shoe and look through the trees
>we're at the camp site, can see the fire pit we didn't fill in and the flat parts where our bivvies were.
>officallyfreakouttime.jpeg
>chris starts shouting into the trees
>ryan is almost crying
>me and callum just staring at each other
>we have to get back to the car
>we know we came north from the road, so if we head south, keeping the sun on our right, we can make it to the road and work out where the car is
>ryan is so fucking close to losing it, asking what the fuck is happening
>we set off, I take ryan's bow from him and we put him in the middle
>didn't really feel like getting an arrow in the back if he twitched
>i'm not a great shot if anything comes for us anyway
>walk like 3 hours
>that feeling of being watched the whole way back
>keep hearing twigs snapping roughly parallel to where we are walking
>see shadows between trees about 150 meters out
>starts getting dark and we're all tired as fuck but refuse to stop
>this sense of total fear just keeps building
>several times i actually jumped when a twig snapped, pure fear.
>suddenly stumble on the road out of nowhere
>callum recognizes the bit of road from a fallen tree
>about half a mile from the car
>practically sprint there
>there is 3 big scratch marks down the side of the drivers side
>from front panel to rear door
>don't care
>throw our shit it, jump in and drive like maniacs until we find a town with a hotel
>get two rooms between us but spend the night drinking in one and wondering what the fuck happened. So many questions thrown around, no answers.

That was pretty much the last time we wild camped, I see the guys in the pub sometimes but never really talk about it. Just drink and talk shit like everything is fine.

Scariest shit that ever happened to me.
>>
File: 200px-Ekman_Vainamoinen.jpg (8 KB, 200x235) Image search: [Google]
200px-Ekman_Vainamoinen.jpg
8 KB, 200x235
The forest is a peaceful place, where my gods reside. Its not supposed to be spooky and being scared of the woods is unnatural, stop it.
>>
>>17428140
It was me and one friend. We had fires as the sun set until about 9-10 then would walk around rock outcrops and mesas from 10-3am typically. NM, AZ, UT near the supposed skin walker ranch. Nothing paranormal outside of the typical mushroom effects and we were very open to experiencing something like that (both of us have a history in the occult being members of OTO and practicing rituals for years).
>>
>>17428167
Doing drugs and having a background in the occult will both lessen your changes of an encounter. If it can feel your psyche, it won't attack. They sense fear, which is why they attack. The more fear, the more likely the encounter.

That, or you fell for the old "fake location" trick. It's not likely you'll find much wildlife in rocky areas.
>>
>>17428248
I can see those factors making sense. We really believed in them and were willing to give ourselves up to a skin walker if we saw one. Even talked to an old Native American women about them in NM and she told us of a spot where a child was supposedly taken by one years ago. Camped at that sight and nothing extraordinary occurred so I am quite sceptical

>>17427885
Just to add to the thread topic

>be 9 miles outside the Toby's Los Alamos national laboratory in New Mexico
>About 11 pm, camp is set so friend and I decide to explore woods since we are deep out there
>far away from campfire and walking by moonlight
>all of a sudden hear mechanical sound miles off in distance resembling large gears or pistons moving/causing friction
>goes on maybe 5 minutes then incredibly low and deep bass sound begins
>literally feels like my eyeballs and organs are vibrating from intensity of the sound
>hide behind huge rocks but nothing blocks us from the noise, seems like it's coming out of the ground
>run half mile or so back to camp cause the sound is nauseating at this point
>our huge fire is completely out but smoldering, doesn't look like water was poured on and no way it burned out that fast
>maybe 45 min after the low frequency noise started, it stops and all insects/owls/frogs have completely stopped calling the rest of the night

Very weird
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 500x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 500x506
>>17428298
*the govt's los Alamos national laboratory
>>
>>17428151
I take it you've never had a close encounter with a herd of wild boar in the pitch black of night?
>>
Heres mine. First time telling it.

>me and some buddies decide to go out "Monster Hunting" one night when we cant go out and drink
>never actually find anything abnormal, just go hunting around in the desert (I live in the southwest) for random cool shit, or find deer and other animals while we're hyped up on junk food and soda
>stop at a gas station to get supplies, nothing special
>we head out to a few different places we usually go to, nothing happens
>try a new place we had never been to before
>its one of those places that had no trespassing signs slapped all over the place (nothing new) except this one had an old bloody shoe in front of the gate, but we thought nothing of it
>we drive around in my buddies truck for awhile with two guys in the bed and two in the cab.
>the two in the back have flashlights to look around in the brush and the entire time we all kinda agree theres a real eerie feeling, we do this all the time and its not like this is something new to us, so for all of us to be freaked out is a little strange
>The further and further we keep going, the more and more old fucked up clothes we start
finding laying in the path.
>we hit a dead end and go back to take another path, on our way back driver says he saw
something move
>we stop
>scan area
>nothing appears
>"Probably just paranoia"
>we keep driving around until we come up on what looks like an old fucked up farmstead
>old horse pens and chicken coops all beat to shit
>we get out and start walking around, whole entire time the creepy feeling is getting worse and worse
>we keep walking around the plot of land and eventually walk down what seems to be a footpath, it was way too small for vehicles.
>I had tossed in a dip earlier, and left my can in my back pocket

To be Continued.
>>
>>17428345
>as we walk around we come across what seems to be an old campsite, it looked relatively fresh
>we stop at the campsite to talk for a bit about how creepy shit is and decide to go back
>as we start walking away, we get a rock thrown at us
>we were all walking fairly parallel, so none of us threw it, and we all knew that.
>we all haul ass down the path
>im talking ohshit.jpg ass hauling
>i trip and fall on my way back to the truck on a rock, my dip and wallet fall out.
>I dont give a fuck about $3 worth of tobacco, rather have my life and wallet, keep going.
>we all eventually make it back to the truck with myself in last
>we hop in and the driver guns it
>this area was new to us so we ended up taking a wrong turn
>as we go down this new path, theres a slight hill to our left
>we all agree we took a wrong turn somewhere, but our truck is too big, and the road is too
small to do a 3 point turn.
>on top of the hill theres an old truck, not too beat up, but not in great condition either.
>its light are off but we're all spooped anyways
>as soon as we pass the truck it turns on
>it quickly pulls out and goes down the path, the way we came
>general consensus is that we're fucked
>we pull up on a dead end, but its wide enough to turn, so we think we're saved as truck dude hasn't been seen
>3 point turn is executed, we keep moving
>30 seconds or so later theres another truck following us, came from the direction of the dead end
>nobody has any clue where the fuck it came from, that dead end didnt have any path's it could've hidden on, nobody saw it until it came speeding after us
>we're not far from actual paved road, decide to just gun it, hopefully make it to safety before these wrong-turn cultists rape us
>get to the gate, truck guy #2 seems to have lost us
>I run out, open it up
>however, I notice that the shoe that was there before is still there, in relatively the same position.
>only this time there is my can of dip lying right next to it
>>
Here's my story /x/

>be me, 16
>go into woods with pet dogs following
>see tree swing, start swinging
>just playing around with my dogs as I swing
>didn't think about the possibility of me being on someone's land
>hear a LOUD bang like a gunshot
>look at my dogs to see if their okay
>one of my dogs was shot
>I scream "fuck you, you sack of shit"!
>hear another gun shot
>other dog gets shot
>at this point I'm alone so I kiss my dogs and book it
>hear shots behind me
>Ohshitnigger.jpeg
>find road and make it back where I came from
>to this day I don't know who was shooting at me or what they did with my dogs.
>>
>>17428365
Not scary, just a bunch of inbred rednecks eating someone's pet dogs
>>
>>17428298
>We really believed in them
Sorry, that only works with fairies and some lesser gods. No other entity that I know of will appear on belief alone.
>>
>lol
>>
Y'all samefag namefags shut the fuck up already.
>>
>>17428365
That's terrible, anon. I wish you would have found the person and sued the shit out of them.
>>
>>17428698
Who are you talking about?
>>
>>17428029
You're a complete and total asshole for leaving that guy behind, if this story is true. He could have been hurt and you just left him there to die. Please die in a flaming car wreck.
>>
>>17428731
He was missing for three hours and that creature was wandering around. He's probably dead, anyway. Don't be an asshole
>>
Has anyone ever had what they thought was a blatantly supernatural encounter? Any meetings with tree nymphs or forest gods or something like that?
>>
>>17428735
Well to be fair, it was a bitch move to leave him behind. Better to die honorably than to live on knowing that he left someone behind to die a (most likely) painful death.
>>
>>17428729
Idiots were sperging out, mod took care of them.

>>17428735
They were either getting high as fuck and jumping at shadows, or there really was something out there and they left a man behind. The very definition of asshole, asshole.
>>
>>17428783
Did you even read it? The author said he was teetotal the whole time. He was completely sober and witnessed this whole thing
>>
>>17428748
Go home and read your Tolkien. No such thing as tree nymphs or fairy folk.
>>
>>17428750
Heh
>>
>>17428787
I meant the other guys, but either way, still a dick move.
>>
>>17428108
all you need to know about how to summon skinwalkers https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16344478/
>>
>>17428794
That's not what people thought back in the day.
>>
>>17428146
2spooky
>>
>>17428146
Pic of car??
>>
>>17428860
Cool thanks
>>
>>17430194
this
>>
>>17428029
what lake?
>>
>>17427894
Hello super kami guru.
>>
>>17427899
Ay harco over here
>>
>>17428365
lol
>>
File: 1415822160965.jpg (45 KB, 400x555) Image search: [Google]
1415822160965.jpg
45 KB, 400x555
>>17428365
>>
Post more stories u fags
>>
File: vlcsnap-2012-06-23-19h32m48s14.png (244 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2012-06-23-19h32m48s14.png
244 KB, 512x384
>>17430729
writing mine out, kinda long, will post in a bit
>>
First of all sorry for my english. I live in Costa Rica, in a rural indigenuos community, im not really too close to my heritage but i really like to go deep in the mountains near my home. When i was little my grandma told me a story that i really liked about "the voice of the old man", its a voice that you only hear when you are really deep in the forest, its a spirit that protected my ancestors when they run to the mountains from the spanish colonials, it that calls you by your name and you are not suppose to follow the voice cause its going to make lost you in the forest, but you cant ignore it cause the spirit will get angry so you need to say "i know my way" (i my people's language). When i was 16 i used to go with my friend to camp in the forest, it was fun, we bring beers (hidden of course) and camp near a huge ass tree called "the 10 arms tree" (cause you need 5 people hold by their hands to go around it), anyway, one day we were going there in silence enjoying the place and suddendly i hear someone call by my name in a weird voice but i thought it was my imagination, then i heard it again and we all stop and look to each other like "did anyone call me?" and heard again, each of us only heard their name so we started to freak out. At first the voice sound really far away, but since we didnt follow it or respond to it it began to sound a lot closer, we even start running back but the voice kept following us and the trees begging to move like a strong wind were hitting them, but then i remember the story and i start yelling "i know my way" (in my people's languaje) and inmmediatly the voice go away and the trees stop moving. We were all really really scared but decided still camp, the next day when we get back to the town the first thing i did was to go to my grandma house and told her the story, she was really worried but also happy that i remember how to calm the spirit.
>>
>>17430840
Spooky happenings, anon. Glad you remembered.
>>
File: Path.jpg (260 KB, 1800x1013) Image search: [Google]
Path.jpg
260 KB, 1800x1013
Not going to green text this, deal with it faggots. NO but i love you guys, enjoy... I hope

When I was in elementary school there was an annual camping trip for every class, so each class got to essentially pick their campground off of a designated list and then go camp there (all the places were within 3-4 hours of the school, as I remember). This is in Washington State, so they all were in pretty heavily forested areas. I think maybe it was kind of a lottery system if several classes wanted the same spot. But anyhow, it was on the last week (or maybe the week before) of school, just kind of, “ya done good kids,” type of reward (well that’s what I always figured, not entirely sure, because we still had to like meet up a couple times a day to learn about nature and do assignments). Haven’t met like anyone else whose school did this, so I guess it’s unusual.
So 4th grade is finishing up, almost camping time, class friends and I are all getting excited, talking about maybe revisiting this camp that had a sweet layout, next to a lake, so we could go fishing if we wanted, think maybe there was a little zip line thing too if the water had warmed enough (#justlittleboythings). End up getting shafted on the picks though, don’t get any place we’ve been before, end up going to this place (which I will never return to) called the Puffer Butte Lodge.
cont.
>>
>>17431600
Show up to school early Monday morning, and everyone loading on their designated buses with all their gear, this place had cabins, so we didn’t have to bring tents along this year. Leave around the time schools supposed to start like (8:30-9). The only adults on the trip besides the teacher and bus driver (who wasn’t staying), were a few volunteer parents, that year there were three moms (can’t remember whose), and Brandon plus my friend Jeff’s fathers. (More than 20 but less than 30 kids in the class) think we were on that bus for 3 hours before we finally rolled in, he dropped us off, and teacher verified his return date of “same time” Friday morning, unless there was a change of plans. So we have no vehicles out here (but I’m a little kid this was no concern of mine). This is before everyone had cell phones too, but the lodge had a landline for any kind of emergency.
Place seems pretty legit, nice lodge with a kitchen so whole class can meet up for meals and what not, a couple ping pong tables and a foosball table in there too. There were maybe 10 cabins and the lodge was pretty big, so that place could have accommodated quite a few more people, we only ended up using 4 of the cabins, 2 for boys, 2 for girls, they had bunk beds so easy to fit us all in there. Get all our stuff unpacked, argue over who gets top bunk, you know how it goes. Ended up losing rock/paper/scissors, or however we decided… So I’m on the bottom next to one of the cabins 4 windows (one window on each side of the cabin, 2 of which are in the front and back doors). The cabins were all unique as I recall though, I think one didn’t even have windows, and some had more than 4. The bathroom/shower place was separate from the cabins, located basically in the center of camp, in between where our cabin and the girl’s cabins were.
>>
>>17431606
Its lunch time by now, so everyone convenes in the lodge for some sandwiches, and our teacher announces we’re all to go on a hike after lunch.
All students are given these work sheets and we’re to document 2 types of flower, 2 types of animal/insects, and a few more things our teacher wanted us to look for like that. We have to draw them, and then write a little description about it and what have you. So the hike begins!
Seems like we’re mainly traveling up hill, parents are helping keep an eye on the children, as we’d stop every 10 mins or so, and would roam a bit off trail to inspect possible finds. Everything goes according to plan, we’ve all filled out our worksheets and turn them in to our teacher as we start heading back to camp, must have been 3-4PM by then.
Teacher heads into the lodge with our worksheets, and a few moms to start dinner prep for 30 people (not exactly sure if she had planned on grading them or what) and us children got our free time on under the other parents supervision. They had a nice field in front of the lodge, with volleyball net, and a backstop so we could play some kickball (didn’t have a bat, or anything) but kick ball was just fine.
About 10 mins later the teacher comes out of the lodge looking concerned, she ask to speak with Jeff’s father in private. Can see them through the lodge window, she is holding someone’s assignment, and Jeff’s father begins to look a little rattled. He comes out and asks Eric (a student) to come inside. Can see Jeff’s pops and the teacher asking him about his assignment, both looked pretty unsettled, Eric just seemed to be explaining it, not upset or anything.
>>
>>17431614
Eric comes back out, “what was that all about?” I asked. “The teacher said I’m making up that animal I saw, but I didn’t, I swear, I just don’t know what it is!” he said. Never got to see his drawing personally, but the teacher and Jeff’s dad clearly didn’t like what they had seen. Why had they seemed so upset? Not like we’re all the greatest artists in 4th grade, but you’d think a teacher would let your terrible drawing skills slide, you know?
A big bell at the lodge sounded around 6-7 to summon everyone in for dinner, a few of the moms had whipped up some burgers and tots for everyone. After dinner the dads set up a fire at the fire pit near the lodge. We made s’mores and sang some songs we had learned in school, and then told some spooky stories. Around 9 it was time to call it a night so we put out the fire and headed for the cabins. As I recall Jeff’s dad, who was our cabin leader, had brought along The Adventures of Tom Sawyer (or some variation of those stories). He read aloud the first chapter or so and everyone dozed off.
>>
I woke up in the middle of the night, with an urge to poop. So I flicked on our cabins porch light, and grabbed my flashlight, then I made my way to the bathrooms, there was a decent sized light out front of it so it was easy enough to locate at night, but I always feel safer with a flashlight. Took care of my business and started to head back toward my cabin. Now I started getting that feeling, the one so many people get in these situations, of being watched. I could see the cabin porch light in the distance, but something didn’t feel right. I could have sworn that our cabin had been the one right next to the cabin whose porchlight was on, and that that cabin (whose light was on) had been unused thus far on our trip. But as it was late, and I left the cabin in such haste (when I gotta poop, I gotta poop) I just assumed I had mixed up the cabins. Walking up to the porch, feeling creeped out, I realize I can hear something, kind of muffled. Its Jeff’s dad’s loud ass snoring, in the cabin next to the one I’m approaching. Hear floorboards creek inside, and then the porch light flicks off, and I book it for my actual cabin (only like 20 feet probably as I could hear that death snore). The porch light of our cabin was no longer on, check it when I get back inside, and it was working fine, no one is unaccounted for. If it was someone that was with the group, they definitely weren’t from my cabin. So I climb back into my lower bunk, of course the window that my bunk is stationed at is facing right out at that cabin. As I’m trying to fall back asleep (over that snore) I swear I could see the interior lights of that cabin turn on out of the corner of my eye, maybe even a flickering, but I was so petrified, I didn’t look over.
cont?
>>
>>17431630
Tuesday morning, Jeff’s dad had set an alarm, and was making sure we all got up. I tell Jeff’s dad about what happened last night. He tells everyone in the cabin that if we need to go to the bathroom, we are to go in pairs from here on out, even if it’s the day time. Hear the faint ring of the bell coming from the mess hall, and we make our way down. After breakfast we had some free time for an hour or 2, and then our teacher said it was time to go on another hike.
She didn’t pass out the activity sheets this time. We went on a different trail then the one we took the first day. This time, she was just pointing out various things to us, and telling us their name, and things like how “native Americans used to use this herb for ________.” Some time passes, we had packed trail snacks with us so we decided to take a quick break. Didn’t notice it at first, but after we had been sitting around for a few minutes we started to smell this horrible rotten scent, like I couldn’t even eat after I started to smell that. The dads with us checked a couple hundred feet around our perimeter, and when they came back suggested we get moving as soon as possible. Never found out what they saw, but they definitely seemed like they wanted to get the eff out of there.
Get back to camp for lunch within an hour or so, the dads keep glancing behind us the whole hike back. Make some sandwiches and grab some chips.
>>
>>17431633
Free play initiated. So me and Jeff are running around doing 4th grader things. I tell him about the bathroom incident last night, and the cabin next to ours, and being the ballsy mother he is, he says, “Let’s go check out that cabin!” Very hesitantly I agree, at least its day time, I tell myself… We tell the parents we’re going to head to the bathrooms real quick; we’re paired up so they let us. Make our way over to the cabin. Appears normal outside, he runs right up, and opens the door. “Wait!” I yell, I’m still spooked from last night, but he holds none of my uneasiness. He’s inspecting the cabin while I’m just peeking in from the front porch. I see something on the bed nearest the window. And this is the window, that had I looked last night, I would have been peering into from my cabin. There was what I thought, was a lucky rabbits foot keychain, if anyone remembers those. Weird, someone left their lucky keychain behind. Like this cabin is completely empty of anything, but this rabbits foot on that bed. Get closer to it, and I realize, this isn’t a fucking keychain, I could see a small patch of dried blood underneath where it lay, and could see the uneven edge of a recently departed (maybe ripped off, but not cut) limb. “Jeff, WTF is this?!” We exchange some horrified looks, and book it to Jeff’s dad, and tell him what we just found. Insist he come have a look. When we return to the cabin with him, it’s just gone, but that dry blood patch isn’t. He seems a little weirder out, and doesn’t think his own son would make this up, but tells us to go back and play with everyone else. He’s right behind us on our way back down, we join up with the other kids, and he pulls Brandon’s dad aside, to discuss what we just had seen.
>>
>>17431638
Couple hours of kickball pass, and it’s about time to have some dinner. They made us a bunch of Chef Boyardee raviolis and garlic bread. Aww Yiss. Repeat the fire like the night before. Head to the cabins at 9 or so again. This time though, before we go to bed, Jeff’s dad tells us that if we have to go to the bathroom or anything to wake him up and he’ll go with us.
>>
>>17431642
oops didn't copy much last one

Wake up in the middle of the night again, no particular reason this time. Well not in the nature of having to use the bathroom or whatever. Just wake up, Jeff’s dad’s snoring may have done it, I don’t even understand how a woman could sleep in the same room as him on a regular basis, it was that ridiculously loud. Not as spooked as the night before, roll around trying to get back to sleep. Glance out the window, and in the window of the other cabin there is a human silhouette. I scream like a little bitch, and wake up half the cabin including Jeff’s dad. Tell him that I just saw someone in the other cabin; he looks as scared as I am. He had brought a machete and one of those giant spotlights on this trip, like 10,000 candle power (if that helps anyone’s frame of reference). Tells us to stay in the cabin and lock the door behind him until he’s coming back. We all watch in horror though my bedside window as he reluctantly makes the 20-30 foot trek to the neighboring cabin. He’s got the machete up ready to swing, shining the light in the windows he can see from his vantage. Continues to slowly walk up the porch, machete held up, and ready to swing at anything. He doesn’t enter the cabin; he just shines the light around the cabin from the front door window. From inside our cabin, we didn’t hear anything, but suddenly Jeff’s dad does a quick 180. He’s looking around, shining his light at the tree/shrub line, he had heard something behind him. We’re shitting bricks, and we hear him yelling at whoever or whatever he may have heard or even seen. Eventually, we see him lower the machete; he comes back and says he didn’t see anyone in there, but he heard something. Get almost no sleep the rest of the night, didn’t hear Jeff’s dads snore either, so I assume he was up too.
>>
>>17431645
Wednesday morning we’re all up having breakfast, Jeff’s dad pulls the other parents and the teacher aside, they discuss what happened the night before (and whatever else had been going on, maybe Eric’s picture, and whatever the smell was in the woods, if they had indeed found the source).
Our teacher used the phone in the lodge after they conferred. She made it clear that something unexpected had happened, and she told us that she had wanted to end the trip that day, but because of some conflict with the bus, we couldn’t get one up there until tomorrow. We didn’t have any of the regular scheduled activities (hikes or whatever learning camp experience) that we would normally have that day. After breakfast, the parents had us pack our things from the cabins, and move our stuff to the mess hall. We would all be sleeping together in one building that night.
>>
>>17431647
We pretty much just got free play all day besides meal breaks, didn’t have a camp fire that night and just hunkered down in the lodge as it started to get dark. After what had happened the night before, I wanted to sleep as far as possible from any of the windows in the lodge.
We all dozed off eventually. I woke up again that night too, pitch black in the mess hall. Jeff’s dad’s snore… It echoed so loudly in the lodge, I wondered if anyone else was even asleep. Glanced around the room, and at the far end of the lodge, I saw someone standing there. There was a single person bathroom at that end of the lodge so I was hoping it was just someone in line for the loo. One or 2 mins pass, I check back, still just standing there. Start to freak out, can’t even bring myself to make a sound, and even if I did, the snore outweigh it so heavily. I reach for my flashlight, and shine it down there. No one there anymore. I lay back down, thinking I’m just overly scared from the previous incidents. Night eyes re-adjust, look down that way again, and now, like 15 feet left of where that figures was, there it was again, right by the foosball table. Hide in my sleeping bag, just terrified. It sounds like Jeff’s dad’s snore is getting closer to me or he’s just snoring even louder. Poke my head back out again, the figure has moved maybe 10 feet closer, NOPE, back under the cover. Snore keeps getting louder and louder. It sounds like he’s standing right above my sleeping bag, snoring (or mimicking that sound) right in my fucking face. Finally my vocal cords break through, and I muster out a yelp. Immediately the sound stops. Jeff’s and Brandon’s dad comes walking inside from the front porch. He wasn’t even sleeping; he was out on the front porch with Brandon’s dad (they were smokers, maybe pot too). Didn’t sleep the rest of that night.
Bus showed up in the morning, never knew what that was, and Jeff and I could never put the pieces together
>>
>>17431600
>>17431633
>>17431655
triple dubs in one story, damn i'm good
>>
>>17431697
Massive spoops Anon!
>>
>>17430840
Why would it try to make you get lost if it was a protector spirit?
>>
>>17428029
Spotted the Californian pussy who leaves his friends behind innawoods.
>>
>>17428298
That bit about the Los Alamos labs is sketch as fuck.
>>
Spookybump
>>
>>17430840
Ticofag here; it spooped me.
>>
>>17430729
>boooooring
>>
>>17433277
no u
>>
>>17432296
the spirit protect the forest and our people, anyone deep in the forest is in its territory and supposedly all our people know the "password" so we shouldnt have any problem, anyone else will be lost by the spirit.
>>
Not that creepy, but just unsettling.

>six years old
>parents at work
>at home with babysitter
>we live in a really remote area of rural Ohio
>live right near a park
>"Why don't we go for a walk in the park anon?"
>"Okay"
>we go out for a walk in the park
>really misty out on this particular day
>she decides to bring some food
>we have a small picnic
>pack the stuff up and go for a walk in the woods nearby the park
>its all public property, so there's a path and whatnot
>see a small offshoot of the path
>decide to take it because why not
>on the path
>it goes right by a large pipe
>maybe for sewage
>not really sure
>the pipe has a grate over it
>we see this old raggidy ann doll inside
>we run past it because babysitter is a pussy

Not really that creepy, but its always made me uncomfortable remembering it since there were criss-crossed iron bars on the pipe, so its not like someone walking on the path just put it in there. Someone must have crawled through the pipe from its actual opening and placed it there, then crawled back.
>>
>>17434057
that might have been worth shekels.
>>
>>17434057
Central ohio here.
Creepy shit happens in the woods all the time out here
>>
NJ here. Very peaceful woods around where I live. I very much enjoy hiking through them, riding my bike, and just enjoying the scenery. I live in a generally secluded area, where houses are all a quarter mile, to a mile apart. This story happened when I was about 20 or so.

>Bored one saturday.
>Hop on my bike, plug in my headphones and pack some beers in my bookbag and planned to be gone for the day. I loved doing that kind of stuff. Still do actually.
> I had a very creepy driveway about 2-3 miles from my house. It's super long and lined with willow trees on either side and at the end sits an old style Victorian house. My words really don't do this place justice, it was creepy as shit.
> No one ever saw anybody come or go to this house. Much talked about within the community but people would rather talk shit and spread rumors than actually knock on the guys door and introduce themselves.
>Decide I'm gonna investigate.
>As the day got chillier, I pulled my hoodie up and banked a right into his driveway. Something in my body told me to turn around. Something's not right. I didn't listen. I continued on.
>It was a dirt road, littered with potholes. It had rained heavily the day prior, so it was muddy and mud had kicked up all over myself. At this point I was halfway down his driveway, could vaguely see his house through the trees, when I heard a door slam from the distance.
>I didn't even wait to see what the noise was. I turned my bike into the trees on the side of the road and tried my absolute best to blend in with the woods. I army crawled backwards while dragging my bike, not giving a fuck about chiggers and ticks and chameleon-ed myself as best as I could. I heard the sound of wheels kicking up dirt. He was coming down the driveway.
>>
>>17434305
>I braced myself for the sound of his brakes as he drew closer to me, but he just drove by. He hadn't noticed me. My heart was going insane. I was terrified. I laid still for an extra 5 mins just to be sure.
> He was gone. I debated myself on what to do. Just go home while I wasn’t caught, or continue investigating. Being young, stupid, and slightly drunk that I was, I decided I was moving forward with the plan.
>Heart still racing, I got back onto the driveway, brushed myself off and rode my bike up to his house. No one was home. I dropped my bike, while realizing how far away from anything, and everyone I was. Very unsettling feeling.
>House was completely normal, it seemed. I wasted my time, I thought. I got back to my bike, and at this point, it was starting to get dark, and peddled my way up his driveway while asking myself why I had trespassed on this dudes property. I was angry with myself. He was a normal dude, just like myself and everyone on the street. Those thoughts dropped on the priority list as I recognized the sound of wheels hitting dirt.
>He was home and making his way down the driveway.
>I fucking panicked. I went fucking nuts. I didn’t know what to do. I did the first thing that came to my mind. I literally ditched my bike, threw it in the woods and booked it through the forest. I never ran faster in my life. I got about 500 feet before a stickler bush tripped me up and I slammed face first into that wet, leafy earth. Without skipping a beat I popped right up and continued sprinting. I managed to turn around and see if I was being followed.
>>
>>17434311
>Through the trees I could see a shadowy figure under the hue of his porchlight. I could make out his outline. He was staring right at me. He wasn’t saying anything, wasn’t moving. He was just watching.
>I made my way to the street, right in front of a neighbors house. I had run about 2 miles through dense, wet forest and I looked fucked up when I finally made it out to the street. I was really pissed off about the bike, but I knew I had made the right decision. He didn’t know me or my bike and I had never been in trouble before in my entire life. Not even a detention.
>By the time I got home that evening my parents we’re in the basement and I snuck upstairs, showered, cleaned up and ran downstairs to grab some food. Thinking about how much I’ll miss that bike, I laid in my bed that night and dozed off to sleep.
>I awoke that next morning to my mom screaming at me. “What the fuck did you do to your bike you asshole?!” I shot right out of bed, ‘how the fuck did she find out?’ I thought to myself. She led me to the back door, where I could see into my backyard.
>There was my bike, hanging from my fucking tree.
>>
>>17428129
Anymore?
>>
>>17428029
>>we ran back to the car and I have never been back
you are a fucking loser. that kid could have needed your help fuck face. I garuntee you didnt get laid that night
>>
File: 1457033041610.gif (2 MB, 600x255) Image search: [Google]
1457033041610.gif
2 MB, 600x255
>be 16
>uncle and my 2 cousins decide to go camping
>drive out to the site
>it's getting kinda dark were gonna be setting up pretty close to night
>hear a loud bang the car nailed somthing
>uncle just tells us it was a skinwalker and not to worry
>after we set up we hear the sound of hundreds of things moving outside the fire light
>fucking skin walkers
>in the morning my cousins and I go swimming while my uncle cleans up the site
>while we're out we trip over a dead skinwalker
>poor thing died from starvation to many skinwalker to compete with
>when we get back he's sitting with some random guy eating franks
>were confused but he tells us the guys a goatman and he feels bad for him, there's too many skinwalker around and the thing is getting ignored by the rest of the campers
>late afternoon the hundreds of skinwalker start making noise again
>fuck this
>we pack up and give the goatman a lift to the highway
>on the way out we get a refund from the park office
>they need to cull the skinwalker population
>>
>>17434547

Meh, 5/10 for making me read it
>>
File: salvia.jpg (70 KB, 503x503) Image search: [Google]
salvia.jpg
70 KB, 503x503
>>17427894
me too
>>
File: info.png (3 KB, 702x702) Image search: [Google]
info.png
3 KB, 702x702
>>17434555
this was attached to it
>>
>>17428351
Holy fuck, this stories about anons being followed by old trucks in random side roads really scare me.
>>
>>17428365
Wow this is sad af
>>
>>17431655
Damn anon, did you asked Eric about his drawing? Did Jeff's dad ever talked to him about what happened back then?

Being innawoods facing a spooky creature seems scary, let alone having 20-30 kids under your care
>>
>>17434544
Have you even read the story carefully? He said that the guy was gone for three hours. After that, the girl began to see something that makes her scared. Then the thing made its appearance. They hauled ass, since by then piss boy is already ded because they never heard him scream. OP didn't even say that he saw where piss boy went to take a piss.
>>
>>17434314
Why did she care so much about the bike, was it expensive? Not like it was broken or anything.
>>
>>17427894
show proof, faggot
>>
File: radioactive.jpg (643 KB, 1506x2018) Image search: [Google]
radioactive.jpg
643 KB, 1506x2018
>>17427885
Personal story here, free to answer any questions.
>>
File: uno.jpg (34 KB, 349x419) Image search: [Google]
uno.jpg
34 KB, 349x419
>>17428365
you could've at least called the police and tell them someone shot your dogs
or maybe the dogs didn't mean much to you
>>
>>17438365
Some poor fuck is gonna go there and get radiation poisoning now that you took that sign.
>>
>>17434547
You start culling 'em and next thing you know you got PETA protesting, calling them the "kittens of the woods". Fuck that noise, PETA. They're obnoxious.
>>
>>17438365
I don't get it.

So you went in the woods?

Nice if you to screen cap your story for yourself.
>>
>>17427899
>anon innawoods
>hears twig snap
>books it out of the woods

it was a good day
>>
>>17428029
> people getting butthurt about him leaving the kid.
So glad you show compassion to someone you don't know over the internet
>>
>parents have a cabin in rural BC, Canada
>population density lower than north dakota
>head up by myself one weekend to relax, do some fishing
>night comes, go outside to do some astrophotography since zero light pollution, gorgeous views of milky way
>no sound at all, no highways for miles
>cabin lies in a very small natural trench, lots of pine trees
>hear rustling from bushes on the hillside next to cabin
>shine my bright-ass flood lamp over
>deer pops head up
>looks at me for a second
>looks off in another direction
>makes weird grunt
>other deer stand up, look around
>they all suddenly nope the fuck out, sorta towards and past me
>they give no fucks about me
>clearly spooked by something else
>still shining flood lamp
>stick breaks around the corner of the cabin and embankment
>grab my tripod and go inside
>close blinds and stay inside rest of the night
>during the night hear loud thumps in the driveway, clunks on the tin roof
>no evidence of anything in the morning
Dunno what it was. The only nocturnal animals here are bats and the odd stray cat(very few though)
>>
>>17428129
Bump
>>
>Couple of months ago, cold night about 30-40 degrees
>I'm 19
>Take a night trip with my then-girlfriend out into my Dad's land.
>Rural N Texas, 20 acres of open pasture followed by impenetrable woods for 30 or 40 acres acres before you reach a large open clearing (Place my dad cleared years ago to put a house on.)
>Fifteen minute drive in and out due to shitty road.
>Girlfriend and I wrap up in a blanket and get out of car and stargaze for nearly an hour. It's the clearest night in a long while, no clouds in the sky and stars as far as you can see.
>It gets cold so we jump back in the car and put the seats back to lie down. We get the bedding ready and lay down.
>Snuggle, I check my phone.
>It's for sure 1:20am
>Girlfriend and I get frisky.
>I'll spare the details
>Sit up after what felt like an hour, maybe a little less.
>windows are fogged from sweat and junk.
>Try to wipe it off.
>Wait no it's not. I look out the window, it's foggy as hell. Like literally I could only see maybe 15 feet away from me.
>Shrug it off and snuggle with girlfriend.
>Grab phone to look at time.
>4:40am
>We weren't laying down that long and neither of us slept.
>Suddenly feel uncomfortable. Girlfriend feels it too.
>Decide to go back home.
>Get out of the car to switch to front seat.
>As soon as I get out of the car I feel nauseous and uncomfortable, like I had just taken a shot of grease. Someone's staring at me I know it.
>Look around
>Can't see fucking shit
>Get in car and hightail it outta there.
>Girlfriend and I both vomit when we get home.

Sorry my first post is a long one, first time posting on 4chan and /x/ specifically. My ex and I still talk about that night, it was a weird experience and left us with bad vibes of my dad's land even during the day.
>>
>>17440032
What did the fog taste like?
>>
>>17440032
Sounds like your gf needs to wash her snatch
>>
>>17440079

It didn't have a taste but it stunk like smoke that night, figured a farmer was burning his garbage or some shit.
>>
>>17440093
You joke about it but the bitch actually stank really bad
>>
>>17440102
Is there a swamp near by? How about oil wells or mines?
>>
>>17440110

Nope, no swamps or mines. But it's Texas, so there may have been an oil well nearby. Guess I should say that the queasiness stopped after we got home and went to bed.
>>
theres something evil in the wood
>>
>>17428029
425 4lyf here. What lake?
>>
>>17440252

You still there, no-man-left-behind-unless-it's-2-spoopy-fag?
>>
>>17428146
Cool story but the car pics with the scratches please.
>>
>>17428365
Probably the atf, you're father didn't happen to be tricked into makeing a short barrel shotgun did he?
>>
>>17431655
I know this was posted three days ago but do you still have contact with jeff? Being that you are, assumingly, much older now, do you think his dad would say what he thinks was there?
>>
>>17427899
>went to outernet
>nature happens
>make peepee pants
>>
>>17435158
After ten minutes i'd be checking up on piss boy.
>>
Ok, this is not a Forest story, but a forest is near.
I live in the baltics, btw.

>Be me year ago, summer, August.
>Me and my friend biking to the river through the fields.
>River is 6 KM's away - some through the fields, some through forest road, some down the forest lane.
>Arrive on our bikes at aprox 6 PM. It's still lighty and stuff, so no need for flashlight.
> Swim a bit, eat some sandwiches, drink a bottle of wine. One on two people.
> It's a miserably low ammount of alcohol, so we just chill and discuss our lifes and stuff.
> The river is visited by fishermen sometimes. They tend to leave old stuff here.
> I found a towel next to me with what seems bloodstains.
> My friend found a broken butterknife, suposedly sharpened, cause it cuts paper good (we checked while he rolled his tobacco)
> Dayummurderershere.wav
> We decide to chill about that shit. 8 PM already. Darkens.
> We still chill and hear some snorting from the bushes. If it was a shitcreep we would be dead - the river bank is down the hill, and our bikes tied to a tree up the hill.
>Search the bushes. Nothing.
>Thought it's a ghost or a half dead bloke being left in the bushes.
>After another search realise that was an otter swimming near the shore.
>Fuckthesefreaks.wav
>9 PM. Decide to chill again and watch some shit on a tablet, just for fun.
> 10.30 PM.
> K, go home, Bro, I said.
> Unchain our bike and go through the riverforest. Feel someones presence here, like someone's watching. Friend feels the same.
> The road is dirt, and he has the dirt bike, I have a soviet city bike, which is semi-fit for such shit. I'm a bit slower.
> We drive down the forrest road. The feeling dissappeared. Take a rest at the gravel road, on concrete plates left by the side.
> again this freaking feeling. Shit beating in the bushes.
> I throw a stone and hear a gargling-like yelling. Like HLARGARMHARGL.
> No big furries in area, wolves died ages ago, foxes might be or beavers, but def not them.
Cont.
>>
>>17442001

>2spooky4us.gif
>Drive our bike to the fields.
>Fields are dark and you can only see the forests around. Creepy stuff alltogether.
>Drive on the fieldroads AND THE SHIT BEGINS.
>Friend sees something running in the fields by his right side.
> I see the same. Thought of a stray dog.
> The thing leaped from one field side to another, across the road, infront of us.
> Dark, no light equipped on us.
> The only thing we saw: almost-human face, chupakabra-like, crippled, anorexic body.
> I always carry a knife with me, we park neard the fields end. I hold the knife and tell my friend the guess I have bout the shit.
> One of my other friends told me a story.
> He's a paranormal junko, with seriouss insight in this stuff.
> Knows slavic folklore.
> Told about Irkha, (Eer-kah), a lower-forest demon who shapeshifts.
> If he follows you, he recreates familiar voices or yells.
> Never look back at him or stop if he leaps near you.
> Friend (With whom i Drove) had a feeling our common friend V was yelling and scaring us. But I didn't hear it.
> Now we both scared shitless.
> Hide my knife and we drive home.
> Will investigate this year again, with the para-junko and Friend.

End of story. I am a fucking 21yo Uni student, and i'm scared shitless.
>>
My story telling skills are shit and its not exactly scary more of spooky
>be me in 9th grade
>Be around edge of Colorado, but in New Mexico
>End of Baseball season and we all go out camping to celebrate
>Just won game against rival school
>Go out to woods and chill out
>Everyone is drinking except me because alcohol makes me throw up constantly
>We make a fire because its getting dark
>We're all listening to sick beats, chilling out
>qt girl across from me keeps hearing things and asking anyone if they heard it too
>Everyone gets pretty quiet.
>Hears wailing in the distance
>Wtf
>Everyone gets up and starts wandering around because we think its a couple of drunk natives
>Wailing literally turns to full on screaming echoing through woods
>"WHAT THE FUCK???"
>Fucking bolt it out of there without my shit
>Everyone gets in car and leaves.
>Next day return to site to get my phone and flashlight
>Get to fire pit
>There is a fucking horse head and hooves scattered around
>Almost looks ripped from the body
>I fucking hate New MExico
>>
>>17434057
Couldn't the doll just have been washed up to the grate if it was a sewage pipe?
>>
>>17434182
I can confirm this. northwest Ohiofag here. And shit is always spoopin up the place. I'll probably share here in a little bit, after lurkin at the other posts.
>>
>>17442190
Sorry meant northeast***
>>
>>17428029
who the fuck cares that they left someone behind if he disappeared of his own accord 3 HOURS before anything even happened
>>
Native American here, I have a story about my coming of age, but I don't have time to tell it right now. If thread is still alive later I will divulge.
>>
>>17438365
what was the place? where were you for you to be near a radioactive anything?
>>
>>17442025
>>17442001

You don' tried too hard with the 4chan lingo.
>>
>>17427885

Alright I'll make my contribution. I'm the northeast Ohio guy. I live in Kent, and have been camping around a bunch of different times. However this one is one that happened to my friend. If this goes well and people are interested I'll share others.

>>be 13
>>be at Boy Scout camp in national park
>>it's about half an hour past sunset, and the sky is barely lit
>>talking having a good time with fellow Boy Scouts. Just chillin.
>>all of a sudden the sounds of the forest completely die. Silence.
>>Then one of my friends points to the tree line, where there is a break between the field and the forest line.
>>we see three hooded, black figures floating on the tree line. Gliding and not touching the ground.
>>I freak out, but we all remain silent and stunned.
>>For 5-6 minutes just watch these figures as they glide in the distance, and eventually disappear back into the brush.
>>Look at other friends
>>Younger one starts to completely breakdown, crying and loosing his shit.
>>We all console him and take him to a troop leader to calm him down.
>>Tell the leader he just got scared of being away from his parents.
>>
>>17427885
There's a light in the forest from my backyard. I've investigated a few times, and discovered it went on for 3 miles gradually getting thicker and thinning until opening to an amber field. No explanation for the light and I've seen it every night in the same place.
>>
>>17427885
I pooped in the woods once.
>>
>>17430840
Cool story, man. Taking note. "I know my way."
>>
>summertime, smoking weed in the woods by creek
>I'm standing up, everyone else is sitting on a log
>notice something out of the corner of my eye, something hidden behind a tree just a few meters away
>walk over, notice that it's a red pail
>Saws, knives, and other various tools soaking in some liquid are inside this bucket
>Tell friends, we inspect it for a few minutes
>get really spooked, decide to leave
>>
>>17428108
skinwalkers are navajo not hopi you imbecile
>>
>>17442276
Yeah, why the fuck should it matter? Caring about other people is for pussies 'n shit.

Why am I always so ronery? ;_;
>>
>>17434544
>Go looking for scary shit with some people from /x/
>We all laugh about it and make things a lot more scary than it should be. Nothing weird is happening.
>Go to piss.
>Slip up, hit head.
>Wake up an hour later.
>Everybody is gone, packed their shit and fled.
>Have to walk home alone because they were scared.

Typical /x/
>>
>>17440118
Her first baby might end up a demon, friend.
>>
I live innawoods and have a couple unsettling stories, though they're more creepy rather than paranormal.

This is a story from when I first moved in with my boyfriend. It is, by definition, in the middle of buttfuck nowhere. No neighbours five kilometers from any given direction and the entire place is surrounded by incredibly dense forest. We have our own chickens for eggs and a couple of ducks. It's pretty spooky at night and there's a ton of bad vibes about the place. (I have some stories about the place, too. Just send a reply if you want them, just don't want to waste my time if nobody is reading.)

>Be about a year ago, just moved in with boyfriend.
>Get home from work, about 10:00pm, and cozy up in the chair to watch some television.
>Window to the right of me with the curtain shut so I can't see shit.
>Half an hour or so later, I heard one of the chickens sounding a little pissy from outside the window. (We let them roam the yard)
>A moment later, all hell breaks loose.
>Chicken is screaming its fucking head off and something starts slamming against the wall from outside.
>trytofindmyhappyplace.png
>Turn up the television and try to ignore whatever is going on out there.
>Wails and slamming continues.
>shittingpants.webm
>Call my boyfriend, tell him to come home NOW
>Tells me to relax and go upstairs, he'll be home in 45 minutes (how long it takes to get to town from here)
>He makes it home at breakneck speeds and brings me out to investigate with him.
>Bloody smear against the wall RIGHT OUTSIDE OF THE WINDOW and bits of dead chicken around.
>"Ah, yeah. Try not to worry about it. It must have been a coyote..."
>Never said more on it, but he didn't seem convinced that a coyote did that shit.
>>
>>17434837
Shit like that happens all the time, where I live. Why? Because I live in buttfuck nowhere, drive an '87 Ram, get bored off my rocker, and get my rocks off by trailing people around to traumatize them. The one thing I've noticed is that nobody ever wants to go home because whoever is following them will know where they live. Bonus points if you do this with a camera.
>>
>>17428029
Did piss boy's family file a missing persons report?
Did the cops ever questions those who last saw him on the camping trip he went on?
>oh yeah officer, we saw a monster and booked it out of there. we went back a few days later and found a bloody sheet. no biggie

It's easy to spot bullshit roleplay stories like this. Way too many loose ends that are never addressed.
>>
I live in northern Wisconsin and the woods here are full of spooky shit, we get a few Bigfoot sightings every year. Everyone knows not to go too far without a gun
>>
>>17444440
yes, continue
>>
>>17434314
spoopy. but be glad that you have your bike.
>>
>>17444731
Alright, how about this?

Last year, almost exactly a year ago, actually, the other half and I were walking around the yard, admiring the sunset. It was one of those nights where everything was just pink and orange. Pic related, it was taken on the same night.

Not long after that picture was taken, we hear this loud POP CRASH! Not sure what it was, we wandered over to the road and saw this strip going straight across the road. We come to the conclusion that it's a log going across the street, so we go over to move it to see that it's dirt.

What the fuck, okay? It was about then that we heard cracking in the trees to the right. We look and all we see is red. The boyfriend gets pissed and thinks that it's some ass setting up camp for hunting season on our property (not unusual). I hop across the ditch to give the fucks a piece of my mind when I see that it wasn't a campfire, it was tail lights. There was a Toyota flipped upside-down and STUCK in a tree. Like, the front end took out half of the tree and was wedged in it. I yell, telling him to run and call 9-1-1. Look in the car to see the state of the guy and his head was split open, you could see his brain and I could hear him trying to breathe, but blood was just bubbling out of his mouth. I run back by the road and try to flag someone down. Most people who drive by just think I'm nuts, but one guy from the "village" fire department stops.

I don't really remember much more because it was so hectic, but I remember that they had to block the road off for a couple hours so they could cut out the trees in order to get to the guy. They got him out alive, but died a couple of days later. Turns out he was a guy who lived up the road from us and decided to take himself out by taking a bunch of sleep aid and going for a drive.

This wasn't the first time something like this has happened, either. Car accidents and death happen around this place like crazy. Story about a mailman will come later.
>>
>>17444762
Re-reading these, and realizing that the timelines are slightly off. Add another year and a half on the stories, since I just copied and pasted from my Google Doc's.

So, living in the middle of nowhere, what better way to spend free time than to have sex in random places on your property?

During the warm days we like to hike down back to a little clearing and a pond behind the house a ways. We normally camp out, drink some beer, fish a little and roast what we catch over a fire for supper before crawling in a tent and fucking each other silly. Normal enough, right?

Well, this happens regularly enough for us to be comfortable going in the woods for this. It's his property (70 acres), and nobody has any business being around here. Too far away from anything to walk and we'd hear a fourwheeler soon enough to get decent.

So, we're there, doing our thing when I start hearing shit outside the tent. My boyfriend tells me to relax, it's probably just some curious animal. I agree and we finish up.

We go back outside and there are HUMAN footprints all around the tent. Not a comforting thing.
>>
>>17444440
post if you read this
>>
>>17444840
Been reading all.
>>
>>17444840
>>17444843

I don't have any more pre-typed, so the rest are going to take a while.

In the meantime, fun fact. There's an abandoned house down the road from me where a guy camped out after murdering his brother. I didn't live here at the time, but my boyfriend did.

He was found because some kids went rooting through the house (one of them, his parents owns the place) and saw that someone had shit in the toilet. They called the cops, cops camped out for a while and busted him.
>>
>>17444873

Another snippet that I actually forgot about. When I was a kid (from 3-9), I lived in a house that my parents rented from the brother of a serial killer (Look up Mike McGray, fuckers is nuts).
>>
File: 1442030715720.jpg (115 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1442030715720.jpg
115 KB, 540x960
>>17443034
interested, keep going
>>
File: 1.gif (816 KB, 400x303) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
816 KB, 400x303
>be like 8
>be on a school trip
>have a "game" which consists of going through dark forest, some tasks and similar stuff
>be the last one
>going
>hear something like digging
>"haha they really try to make this spooky"
>see somebody doing so
>fulfill the tasks, get back, go to bed, etc.
>another day talking about this with my friends
>"who was the guy who was digging something? it was really spooky"
>"anon, what are you talking about?"
>>
>>17444903
They can take as long as needed, I'll be lurking here basically all day since I haven't got shit going on today. Keep em comin.
>>
>>17427894
The dark young of Shub Niggurath are not to be taken lightly
>>
>>17444440
Please keep going!
>>
>>17428108
Did you wear your sombrero in a goofy fashion?
>>
>>17428136
>says he saw something following us, looked like a person, but weird grey and taller
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Am_Fear_Liath_Mòr
>>
>>17445170
Afaik they were not on the mountain, so brocken spectre might not be the case here.
>>
>>17431655
Holy shit dude I'm a WA fag too and had a similar camp trip with my 4th grade class. Apparently the campsite was only a few miles from the famous Bigfoot sighting. The forests hold many secrets
>>
Big foot
>>
>>17445230
Maybe do some investigation now as a group
>>
alright so this is my first time telling it, not necessarily that scary, but still creepy, you know what I mean?
>be me, grade having a summer meeting before senior year starts
>talk to guy named pablo I haven't seen in a while
>after a while, I bring up the idea of a geocaching club, operating at night for fun
>pablo says it's a cool idea, he's bored and has to take the bus home so why not do it tonight
>after grade meeting we go to 7-11 and wait for darkness
>go up path leading to park that has closest geocache, already scared shitless
>complete darkness, we use phone as flashlight
>walking up the asphalt path, flashlight only reveals whats directly infront of us
>you go first pablo, you have flashlight!
>we walk for about 10 seconds and decide it's too fucking dark
>turn around and start walking fast back to the nearest street
>two guys pop outta the darkness, lighten the mood by saying they took acid and are looking for a wallet
>feelinggood.jpg
>we decide to enter the park from the lower entrance down the street, easier to reach geocache site
>didn't account for the fact that it's rough terrain, surrounded by trees and more darkness
con't, sorry if it isn't great but i promise this is a real story
>>
>>17445265
>pablo uses his phone for flashlight while I use mine for geocaching app
>we head into the path, recent storm makes it rougher and dirtier than normal
>pitch black out, we start walking with the flashlight on
>same problem of who should go first, pablo goes behind but picks up big stick(we're both scared shitless)
>apparently he accidentally started recording instead of just using flashlight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOY-tqlorBQ
>we sense ourselves being watched but keep going
>geocaching app says we're on the prize, nowhere to be seen
>pablo turns around to head back and its pitch darkness behind me
>oh SHit, just the atmosphere scares me
>i start running back to the entrance
>pablo runs after me, we're both terrified
>a week later pablo tells me he was accidently recording and shows the video literally off of his smartphone, no editing
>theres a fucking human-like creature with black eyes hiding in the bushes watching us
>wut
>we decide to go back in daylight to make sense of it
>nothing is even remotely similar to the figure in the video
>"anon its just a pumpkin" no it isn't its the middle of august in virginia theres no fuckin pumpkins out
>"anon its just a log" no its not we asked the house
>still to this day don't know what the fuck happened that night
searched for geocache in daylight with 5 people and never found it

this is my only supernatural encounter but jesus it gives me chills to think that this shit is real in some sense
>>
>>17445280
What thefuck dude this is terrifying
>>
>>17445309
im asking my friend to upload the whole 2min video that he recorded, he trimmed it to the 4 seconds that mattered but id be interested in seeing the rest
>>
>>17445280
kind of looks like a mask on a stick
still creepy though
>>
>aunt and uncle live deep in the woods
>just moved to some bumfuck town out in Washington state from San Francisco where I grew up
>all lights off
>fuck it we gone
>nahh dgaf really, he was a faggot
>nice flatish open ground leading down to the creek, trees all around us, no sign of people. In the middle of a little depression with slight hills all around us. Perfect.
>no biggie, it happens
>shine the light over there and see nothing but some branches swaying
>a couple of times I hear shit in the trees but can't see anything, so I figure its animals out for food, just like I am.
>hear some branches thrashing and another scream
>I nope the fuck out of there on the road doing fuckn 90 until the next town.
>get back to the camp and the others are nowhere to be seen
>we set off, I take ryan's bow from him and we put him in the middle
>maybe 45 min after the low frequency noise started, it stops and all insects/owls/frogs have completely stopped calling the rest of the night
>nothing appears
>on top of the hill theres an old truck, not too beat up, but not in great condition either.
find road and make it back where I came from
>on the path
>Bored one saturday.
> He was gone. I debated myself on what to do. Just go home while I wasn’t caught, or continue investigating. Being young, stupid, and slightly drunk that I was, I decided I was moving forward with the plan.
>By the time I got home that evening my parents we’re in the basement and I snuck upstairs, showered, cleaned up and ran downstairs to grab some food. Thinking about how much I’ll miss that bike, I laid in my bed that night and dozed off to sleep.
>it's getting kinda dark were gonna be setting up pretty close to night
>no sound at all, no highways for miles
>Girlfriend and I wrap up in a blanket and get out of car and stargaze for nearly an hour. It's the clearest night in a long while, no clouds in the sky and stars as far as you can see.
> It's a miserably low ammount of alcohol
>>
>Be me year ago, summer, August.
>Drive our bike to the fields.
>End of Baseball season and we all go out camping to celebrate
>talking having a good time with fellow Boy Scouts. Just chillin.
>Saws, knives, and other various tools soaking in some liquid are inside this bucket
>Everybody is gone, packed their shit and fled.
>trytofindmyhappyplace.png
>see somebody doing so
>you go first pablo, you have flashlight!
>i start running back to the entrance
>>
>>17427885
When I was going through the woods, there was some grass and a tree.
I am was scare.
>>
>camping in early fall with two friends
>sleeping in tent at like 11:30 PM ish, three days into the trip at the deepest part of the trail (maybe 12+ hours of brisk hiking away from civilization)
>hear heavy rustling and branches cracking in the woods outside campsite for 15-20 minutes but it felt like much longer
>get spooked as fuck
>fall asleep cuddling my pocket knife
>no evidence of anything the next morning, was expecting bear hang to be torn down

The primal fear you get from encountering the unknown without the protection of modern society is spoopier than any story
>>
>>17427885
This just happened. I go work everyday to some small town near the forest. It ain't even remote, as it is next to one of the biggest cities in my country. It may have been my mind playing tricks on me, but it's no RP. Here it goes:
>job ends, about 21:00
>Not a soul anywhere, as usual. It feels comfy as fuck to walk around under the stars. The night is unusually cold.
>heading to the train station, minding my own business and singing with low voice like the autist I am.
>suddenly, notice a ninja guy in the distance. He's wearing a white tracksuit climbing some tall wall under construction (with iron pipes everywhere)
>Think it looks cool, but don't stop because I've got a bad feeling about this. He moves like a fucking ape-spider.
>Realise he's not wearing a tracksuit, it's some white-grey humanoid figure with unusually long arms.
>reminds me of the pic from the rake threads.
>Shit. What the fuck? keep walking and ignore it.
>motherfucker climbs down. I think it saw me.
>Nope
>walk faster. I start hearing some creepy noise, like someone walking on his nails .
>feel sensation of dread all of a sudden.
>NOPE
>Run the hell away from there and don't stop until I reach the station.
>sensation is gone as soon as I see some cars passing by.
Whatever it was I don't want to find it ever again and I hope it doesn't follow me.
>>
>go out for a walk in the woods behind my place
>get in pretty deep, stop at creek for a while and chill before heading back to the house
>check phone while I'm at the creek
>time is 3:50
>took me a half hour to get to the creek
>start heading home and get kinda lost but still come out at the house
>check phone when I get in and settled onto the couch
>3:50
>somehow a walk that should've lasted a half hour took zero time
>never go back to the woods

everything was dead silent when I was in there too, didn't see a squirrel or bird. That's very unusual for my area
>>
>>17443044
Have you gone out at night when the light is visible and tried getting to it? If so, what was the result?
>>
>>17446047
Phone clock probably just screwed up, that's happened to me several times and it always throws me off.
>>
>>17427885
You want deep woods? How about a national park. These are easily the scariest shit I've read. (inb4hurrdurrreddit) I know it's reddit, but trust me, it's worth the read. 8 chapters IIRK; https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/3iex1h/im_a_search_and_rescue_officer_for_the_us_forest/
>>
Someone please screencap these stories.
>>
>>17445422
what
>>
>>17428115
>civilisation

confirmed lying about being american
>>
I have a general spoopy story, only downsides are that it isn't innawoods, and it's pretty short. Anybody want?
>>
>>17446611
thanks for this, i found all the posts by this user, should be some good reading for a couple nights while the melatonin kicks in. fucked up dreams here i come
>>
>>17446498
I vote for vids of that anon investigating
>>
Not so much an experience, but I used to go to school in DC and i live in Philly. I'd take amtrak to get to and from. I remember riding through the middle of nowhere, MD, and seeing things like vehicles, houses, and, even weirder, what looked like campsites. Besides the tracks, these sites were usually seemingly pretty far from everything. I feel it was most likely just homeless encampments or whatever, but they always intrigued me, especially because it's not like there was any way to find any sort of information on it
>>
>>17445332
Yes, do it please!
>>
>>17428029
>para
>blokes
>two balled bitch

you're from the UK and this never happened
>>
>>17445402
Are you going to put this in every greentext thread now? You're not clever, dumbass. A spambot could copypaste a better post than this.
>>
>>17446657
Retard like the one I just quoted who thinks it's clever to copypaste lines from several different greentexts all together.
>>
>>17445192
I'm not saying it is.

This line on the wiki is what intrigued me.
>References to wild 'Greymen' in Scotland and similar creatures elsewhere in Europe, sometimes called Wudewas or 'Wood Men', date back to the 13th century, and are believed by some to represent relict hominids.

If there's anywhere in the UK weird feral people could be hiding, it's up in Scotland.
>>
>>17445280
Doesn't look like a pumpkin but it does look like one of those cheap-ass halloween pumpkin masks.

What's disconcerting is that it's at quite a high level and just seems to be hovering there.
>>
>>17447186
It could be. We need more UKfags, who would volunteer to investigate.
>>
>>17446044
just drunken spiderslav
>>
>>17446829
Go for it
>>
>>17434314
That would be nuts.
>>
>>17444630
Some asshat followed me and my mom a few years back, lead that fucker right to the police station. Dude took the hell off, Cops were right behind him.
>>
Ok here i go
>going innawoods last year for a photoshoot with photog friend because school project
>end of summer,pretty hot
>White flowy dress and flower crown,leaves on my feet everything is fun blablabla
>eventually gets kinda deep innawoods and start taking shots holding a candle
>photog friend say it's a bit dark and light sucks so he tries to arrange lightning and find a good position
>wanders around for a minute or two
>it's so beautiful.
>suddenly i see something dark from far away
>i am really curious and just go ahead warning friend there is something i saw
>it's a wardrobe
>a big ebony wardrobe in the middle of the fucking woods
>as i get close enough i stop
>am hit with a horrible feeling of dread in my chest
>i suddenly feel cold inside. As if all happiness has been taken away
>photog friend is a bit behind me telling me she has been calling me for two minute
>i snap out of my trance
>"woah that wardrobe is cool we could take pics there wait.."
>suddenly the wardrobe begins to rumble and move
>startled
>it begins to rumble really heavily
>i take some steps away slowly, fucking scared
>it stops
>photog friend and I are scared shitless we don't move an inch
>suddenly i notice something seeping from the ebony doors
>it was a dark liquid
>still dont know what the fuck it was to this day
>scared shitless and ran away as fast as i could,flower crown fell but i am too scared for my life
>photog friend took her material where it was back there as fast as she could,on the verge of crying saying over and over "what the fuck was that?"
>We run away, spooked as fuck
>The fun little photoshoot take end

Later that day when we were home we tried to rationalize. That it was an animal stuck or something. But nothing explains the dark liquid.
On the way home it started pouring,nothing to do with this story and pretty normal given how hot it has been the past days but it zdded to the spoopyness
>>
>>17448423
Also i noticed later that after the rumble and before the dark liquid got out there was complete silence. No wind. No birds noises. Absolutely fucking nothing.
>>
>>17448433
Damn, did you two ever return to that place?
>>
>>17446044
I've been to hundreds of /x/ threads and the only two things to ever legitimately creep me out are the goat man and the Rake.
>>
>>17448353

I live a ridiculous distance away from anything. The nearest police station is over 45 minutes away and it's so rural that there's no cellphone reception. Good luck getting the cops here, nigger.
>>
>>17448744
Guy from the story here. Wasn't the rake made up on 4chin? Have memes gone too far?
>>
>>17444440
You should put your chickens up at night for their protection. Foxes, raccoons, coyotes, possums, owls etc. love to eat chickens.
>>
>>17448808
Most creepypastas are made up on 4chan. The rake is just another "let's make a monster and dig up "old stories" to make it seem real, like Slendy.

Hell, goatmen/skinwalkers/fleshgaits are probably exactly the same thing, but that's not to say it isn't scary if you've got an imagination that fills in the holes.
>>
>>17448858
It was a 2spooky fleshy thing moving around like a spider chimp. No copper smell at all but genuinely spooky.
>>
>>17430840
I'm from Costa Rica too
Good story
>>
>>17448911
Yeah, I don't doubt your story.

The real question is whether it was anything paranormal.

I've never experienced anything seriously paranormal - a few night terrors, sounds in the dark etc, but nothing that couldn't be explained away by science.

I only have one story that made me go WTF. I can tell it if you like, but it has nothing to do with innawoods.
>>
>>17448827
The other half has kept a farm before I was even with him, we both know what's going on. She was the first and only hen to get picked off since I've been here. The reason why he lets them roam is because he had a couple incidents where the wildlife had gotten into the coops and just demolished the hens. They have more of a chance to get away in the yard and the dogs protect them.
>>
>>17448936
Do tell.
>>
>>17448970
>october 2013, Seattle
>on a high school class trip for a month (I'm from Denmark)
>staying with a host family, along with 3 classmates, in Green Lake
>really nice old couple, can't complain
>one night they're out so we need to eat on our own
>ok no big deal
>one of my classmates is out, so it's just 3 of us
>Their house is pretty big and old, with a large garden, not 2spooky4me but definitely slightly paranoia inducing
>There's a back entrance with an outer door, a bathroom and an inner door to the kitchen
>the inner door is locked, but the outer door isn't
>sitting and eating and shooting the shit with the 2 dudes at about 8pm
>there's a loud bang from the yard
>we're not sure what it is, but we stop eating and just look towards the kitchen, all of us
>A few seconds later, a water tap starts running
>You know that sound? The sound that water's going out somewhere in the house? yeah, that sound
>No laundry or dishwasher running - basically the only way that sound would be heard is if someone turned on a tap
>continues for about 10 seconds
>We're all fucking confused at this point
>Not exactly scared, just miffed
>I get up and walk towards the backdoor, curiosity got the better of me
>grab a kitchen knife cause I'm a pussy
>open the inner backdoor. No sign of anything - lights off, doors closed, but I did confirm that the outer door was unlocked

Most likely explanation is that some hobo went in for a drink and left again immediately. There was a back gate to the garden behind the house, but I'm 99% sure that was locked, so whoever it was had to have walked around the house, in through the backdoor, and back around to the front without us hearing him.

Again, not really 3spooky5me, but we were definitely creeped out by the idea that some homeless guy was sneaking around in the garden.
>>
File: spoop.jpg (77 KB, 988x655) Image search: [Google]
spoop.jpg
77 KB, 988x655
shit is real.
>be 4 years ago
>be summer
>overhype on slenderman
>iwanttobelieve.jpg
>le panic attack mode : enabled
>wanna sleep- get on another side to the wall
>keep feeling someones watching
>get paranoid
>go to sleep at 5am
>still paranoid as fuck
>as if im hearing someone climbing stairs
>le mein room is near main door
>sweaty as fuark
>le me driving + friend + bicycles + forest park + 10 pm = spoopy as fuck
>getting weird feeling
>le road has intersection in forest without trees
>if going straitght its again trees with nice road
>see strange figure on road like 50 m away
>jogger ?
>wrong-answer-sound.mp3
>is it standing still ?
>correct !
>got goosebumps
>le slowdown to wait for friend to catch up
>le watching straight to the figure
> 30 m
>once turn my head back to check
>turn again forward its standing way closer
>slow down.
>start to suggest if it could be some fiction slendy
>trying to tell myself its not
>still driving forward
>friend passes me, look at me and asking whats wrong? why you are stopping
>big silence
>as i stop im looking right at the figure its about 15 m away and kind of standing in front but turned to me, not like straight to the road
>got biggest goosebumps ever
>figure standing right into last shadows of forest as i stoped at intersection ending
>FUCKKKkkk.jpg
>le me shout - its him !
>turn my bicycle around
>got the fuck out of there as fast as possible
>friend also sow that figure he was way closer to him but he kind of was in shock when we met at another exit of the woods (2 mins road from that place)
i never got that scared in my life, sry if my greentext is not good but shit, that figure was like 3 m height kind of merged with forests mist of almost night, friend descraped him having glowing yellow eyes, but i couldnt see any glowing, i kind of sow misty figure with whiter top, but for shure it wasnt human, i was standing 10-15 m away and as i looked at it i looked into a bit higher as to see his face spot, idk what was that
>>
>>17449064
This is why most greentext is ebola.

You don't sound like a troll, so word of advice: just write normally. Cut down on the dank memes, it makes your story fucking unreadable.
>>
>>17449064
9fag
>>
Okai i have a story, keep i mind i was only about 6 or 7, and even having a bad memory i remember this clear as day(with a bit of clouds).

>mom is pysch-ward for a year
>move with grandparents in Louisiana
>grandparents lived in country, almost swamp territory.
>me and my older brother don't really get whats going on truly.
>me believes in faeries still and all that junk
>grandparents humor this
>one day grand-pop have to go out to help rebuild an old church
>the whole house goes, cause there is a potluck thing for the wives and kids
>the church is old and rotting, with a small grave yard in the back
>woodsallaroundus.jpeg
(The drive there was about an hour away and was through a dirt path surrounded be nature, lots of maintenance was needed to keep it from over growing.)
>as a loner even as a child im not with the others
>off making flower crowns near the edge of the woods
>see pretty flower a bit in the woods next to me
>i need that in my crown, the faeries will love it
>as i pick the flowers it seems i have wonder in far to where i can't see the group nor building
>this part of the forest is much thicker, not much light shines through the tress
>sudden i feel no longer alone
>hears rustling of bushes and twigs
>i look all around me there is no one
>one thing does catch my eye
>a huge tall shadow
>being a child i couldn't a height but i know it was tall as fuck
>shadow figure seems to move its arm near me
>it's beckoning me closer...i think
>"are you a faerie?"
>no reply
>stand in silence
>weird shadow still has it arm stretched towards me
>shadow is shaking?
>i take a step back
>shakesmore
>another step
>a sense of uneasiness fills my entire being
>smell of decay is in the air
>"i'm sorry but i have to go, but here"
>i lay down the flower crown i had been working on and start to turn away
>loud fucking screech happens
>run
>it's following i can tell
>trip over log
>impact
>out cold
>>
>>17449159

>wake up to a group of people around me
>grandparents with the group looking worried and mad
>It seems to them i went off and tripped and hit my head
>no blood, no bruise
>seem fine
>i feel uneasy, i feel watched
>pile in grandpops truck and head home
>on the drive through the dirt path
>i see the shadow in the tress
>it's following me
>go home, we never go back there again

As a person who loves to hike often, i fear every time im in the woods. I feel watched, i can smell the decay i smelt then. I saw it once hiking in Ohio, i booked it and ran as fast to my car as i could.
I'm not ready to know what is was, and never want to.
>>
My story is not exactly paranormal but spooky and terrifying as hell. I was 16 at that time. It was summer and i chilled at my friend's house til midnight. I live in a village in rural Germany. I knew i have to be at home before one o clock, because the street lights would go out and my bicycle did not have any lights. My village at night is already frightening enough, I was the only one on the move. I had to drive on the main street for about 200 meters before i had to turn left. So here is me, scared and driving fast as a mf in the middle of the main road, because there was no car in sight. Suddenly while approaching the side road, i saw a figure on the middle of the main road i was driving on. Damn i almost shat my pants. Thank god he was about 50 meters further than the side road. Apparently he did not see me at first and i became aware that he was focused on something lying on the street. It seemed to be an animal as big as a cat or maybe a fox idk the lighting was not that good. But here it comes that mf packed out a two handed axe and startet fucking hacking that animal. While slowly approaching you could hear that special sound an axe makes when it hits stone. I was fucking shocked and accelerated as much as i could. That mf noticed me and stared at me totally impassive while holding that big ass axe in his hands. While shitting massive bricks i managed to turn left and got the fuck away. The next day i visited the suspected spot and only found a big dried out pool of blood. I remember that night very good. From there on I knew i was living in a village with a crazy axe chopper who dismembers animals at night. This village is totally fucked up.
>>
>>17428029
Nice book you wrote there. Planning to publish it?
>>
>>17449064
I couldn't even finish reading because of all the fucking le's. Rewrite it like you're older than 12 if you don't want to catch so much shit.
>>
>>17445280
Fuck me. I wasn't spooked by the story, but then when I saw the video, fuck.
>>
>>17445402
>In the middle of a little depression with silent hills all around us.
I misread that wonderfully.
>>
>>17427885
implying deep woods isnt pleb tier to /x/ discord
>>
>>17448423
You encountered a Mimic.
>>
>>17449075
Probably Slenderman-induced temporary memetic Schizophrenia.
>>
>>17449180
>I'm not ready to know what is was, and never want to.
Deal!
>>
>>17450015
GDI
>>
>As an student of botany I was fortunate >enough to take part in several excursions to >the Caribbean islands and Central America. >One such trip took us to Panama, where an >international non-profit organization maintained >a research facility strategically located >between coast and mountains, way the hell out >in the middle of nowhere.
>Although we were primarily there to work and >learn, I was looking forward to a promised >midweek excursion to the nearest town, which >would be a chance to have an informal >conversation with our professors and visiting >graduate students, some of whom were qt 3.14 >grills (but I digress).
>After a long day of collecting and cataloguing >samples of the native flora, a van and driver >appeared out of nowhere to take us into town. >In the tropics there is little of what they call >twilight in northern zones. By six o’clock night >had already fallen. It was pitch black outside.
>>
>>17448423
Thats some dark spirit shit right there.
>>
>>17450361
Still figuring out this greentext biz. Continuing in a minute....
>>
>>17450396
>As we made our may down a darkened path to the van, one of the graduate students complained that someone had let a branch snap back on the path and hit her. She thought she might be bleeding.
>As we drove into town over the bumpy road, the driver turned on the overhead light in the van for a minute and turned around to look. Something had scratched her above her tank top, right alongside her breast. He snapped off the light and kept driving.
>>
>>17450412
>A short time later we arrived in town, where there were lights and the promise of beer. The graduate student was still carrying on. “Boy, that hurts,” she said to no one in particular. “If you’re bending a branch to get by, the least you can do is give the person behind you some warning.”
>“No, Señora, that was not a branch,” said the driver, turning to address her. “You were bitten by a fer-de-lance. There is a type here that climbs in the bushes at night.”
>>
>>17450424
>“Oh, my God!” she said. “What should we do?”

>“Nothing,” replied the driver. “You see, they do not always inject the venom. They just bite. We call this a dry bite. You can get some Neosporin to put on it, if you want to.”
>“But are you sure it’s a dry bite?” She was starting to panic.
“Pero sí,” he said. “If it wasn’t, where you were hit, you’d have been dead by the time we got to town.”
>>
>>17428337
Dude those things will fuck you up so hard!
>>
>>17444967
*Shrub Niggurath
>>
>>17440110
Bump
>>
>>17441666
No one cares what you think satan
>>
>>17428029
I couldn't read much of this, I know it's cool to use meme words, but take it down a notch.
>>
>>17450015
What exactly is a Mimic anon? Is it dangerous, like could i have died or something?
>>
>>17448647
Nah never since. I liked that flower crown but the simple thought of going back there spooks me.
>>
>>17450962
>cool
This has never been what 4chan culture was about.
>>
>>17449032
Hvis kaffe er det?
>>
>>17451928
excuse me what?
>>
>>17451936
Hvis kaffe er det!!
>>
>>17451118
It's a joke. Mimics are fictional creatures commonly used in dungeons and dragons games that resemble furniture. Most commonly, mimics resemble loot chests, but they open up with teeth and stuff to eat people. Your tale seems more like a possessed object deal where a ghost binds itself to an object for unknown reasons. That's probably why it was in the middle of the woods. whatever ghost was bound to it was torturing it's previous owner, so instead of burning the fucker they dumped it off in the middle of the woods. Do us a huge favor and provide video evidence of the wardrobe. You don't have to get near it or anything if you don't want to, just timestamp a piece of paper for us with a picture of the wardrobe in the distance. Hell, maybe even set up camera traps around the thing to see if anything happens, if you can afford them.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.