[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Demonic Entity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 1
File: 4184153748.jpg (17 KB, 332x468) Image search: [Google]
4184153748.jpg
17 KB, 332x468
Alright /x/. I've been a long time time lurker and never posted anything. But tonight I have something special for you. Before we get started I would like to mention I'm a 27 yr old male. I have no experience in the occult or satanism(but when I was younger I talked of big game). I live in southwestern PA its a very old part of the country and a lot of history happened here. What I'm going to tell you is my account of contact made with a demonic entity 2 years ago. I would have spoken up sooner but feared skeptics as I was going to try to pass this off as cold hard truth to try to convince people. That and it completely shattered my perception of reality. But for all intents and purposes I'm going to tell the story. You can believe it if you like. Or don't believe. Or you can take it at its entertainment value. Either way enjoy the ride. And please feel free to share stories on the related topic
Now this is pre-typed and long so just give me a min to get it all up.
>And yes there will be green text
>>
>>17426917
Now before we start with the real story we must go back to when I was a young child at my moms house. It was my mom, my 2 older brothers, and me living together. I was around 6 when things started getting weird at our house. When it started exactly I can't really say . My brothers and mom(kinda) are religious(my eldest brother is now a pastor)
>My middle brother claimed at night he would here loud footsteps stomping through the house at night(while no one was up).
>My oldest brother claimed to have seem a dark shadowy figure come out of his room and advance towards him one day when he was coming home. He waited outside until everyone else came home
>my mom claimed that she would hear something being smashed against the house at night(but no damage in the morning)
>she also claimed that she was nudged awake one night, thought it was me, put her arm out to pull me into bed, and nothing was there
cont.
>>
>>17426920
This is what I experienced. I used to sleep in the same bed as my mom when I was kid.
>be me
>laying in bed
>facing the door way
>door was wide open
>then very slowly
>a tall dark figure would come out of wall
>it would inch closer
>and closer
>and closer
>made it to the doorway
>I was paralyzed with fear
>only thing I could do was close my eyes
>i shut them
>open them
>its gone
>then
> it started to come back out of the wall again
>then would slowly advance towards me
>close eyes again
>then it would reset
>until I finally fell asleep and couldn't see it anymore
I never talked about it to my brothers or my mom(or anyone). I knew they talked about stuff that happened but It was like I forgot all about it until it would start to happen later that night.
One particular event only happened once:
>be sleeping
>wake up
>immediately sit up
>there is a man and a women in my moms bedroom
>except
>they are transparent
>looking right at me
>both smile(a very kind nonthreatening smile)
>they begin to talk to me
>but no sound comes out
>the man holds his hand out like hes offering me something
>I go to grab it
>hand goes through his
>they something to each other then they disappear
>i sat there for a second confused
>then back to bed
Cont.
>>
>>17426924
When I was in school 3rd grade I remember one day this girl who I never talked too came up to me and started talking in Spanish(she never spoke Spanish I know this because shes my gf now)
She came up to me and said a few things in Spanish then just kept repeating
>Buenos Noches again and again with this cold emotionless tone
>thought it was weird
>other kids thought it was too
>only happened once

The strange events in my house continued to happened for 4 years. then stopped. I moved when I was 15.
cont.
>>
>>17426927

Now lets fast forward a bit im 25. Living with a roommate and am single.
The girl who I mentioned is now my friend and we hang out a lot.
I would go over he house often, then we realized we liked each other more then friends and started dating.
She also claimed her apartment was haunted. Mainly because she claimed the basement light would turn on and once she was doing laundry and the clothes exploded out of the laundry basket once for no reason in front of her.
So me and my super skeptic friend said well look into. I wish we hadn't
So my friend heads down to the basement alone.
>sits there for half an hour
>nothing
>call down to him
>you okay?
>yea he responds
>head down to the basement as well
>we stand there
>air feels weird
>feel like being watched but by what I don't know
>on the far side of the basement
>there are 2 saloon style doors
>leads to a windowless root cellar where no natural light enters
>has a very bad vibe to it
>gf said everything started to get weird when a friend opened that door
>nothing happens
>head back on up
cont.
>>
>>17426930
Our relationship continues to flourish and were madly in love with each other(all that gooey vomit inducing bullshit). We begin to share secrets with each other. She claims there is a portal that she enters in dreams and it sometimes show her the future. I tell her I can sense spirits but I really just block it out and don't like it(my mom can to. were not psychics just regular people)
We start talking about whats in the basement.
I can feel it downstairs below us stomping around and angry. I then say maybe we should let it up here(why I had no clue). So in my mind I just said its cool you can come on up here. Then I didn't feel the presence downstairs anymore.
Days go by the basement light is always found on when we return from being out, she starts to say how she thinks people were killed in this house because she gets pictures in her head.
One particular day:
>both of us are in kitchen
>helping each other was dishes
>she made a cup of coffee
>placed it on the stove
>I go to grab my coffee.
>half of it is all over the stove
>look at gf
>say how hard did you put that down
>she said I just placed it there
>it wasn't like that before
>im like idk fuck it
>we both walk away from the kitchen to grab our cigarettes
>come back to kitchen
>there is a cup rolling on the floor
>think I just dropped it
>then
>it starts rolling back and forth speeding up and slowing down
>ignoring laws of conservation
>both watch awestruck
>it stops dead in its tracks
>then
> feel like whats is invisible cold hands wrap around my waist
>like I was being hugged by a small child
>back up and go wtf
>rest of the night was quiet after that
Cont
>>
>>17426932

As our relationship progress the house starts to take on a very nasty vibe. The air feels heavy and it feels like there is some type interference that affects your ability to think with a clear mind(like a mental static or fog). We start becoming a little aggressive towards each other and for no reason(we just got together).
Then another incident happens
>both laying in bed
>shes sleeping
>bout to just fall asleep
>CRASH!
>something fell on the floor in the bathroom
Next morning shes says her makeup and stuff that was kept in a basket on top of the toilet was all over the floor. I chalk it up it not being on a flat surface and dismiss it. More time goes by and weirder things start happening. Shoes would disappear, you'd set your phone down in one room and find it in another. a 3/4 in* thick solid rubber stylus was found ripped in 2. me and my friends tried to reproduce that result and found we weren't strong enough(even with a person pulling on each end) to rip another one in 2.
And we became increasingly more aggressive towards each other.
The basket on the toilet would continue to get shoved off the toilet at random intervals during the day and night(after I had taped it to the toilet because it was becoming annoying)
cont.
>>
>>17426935
Now as I said we became increasingly aggressive towards each other. Then on one particular day we couldn't stand each other. She was getting ready for work I was laying in bed watching her she had this really pissed of look on her face. Me I felt really depressed for some reason. She leaves and scowls at me as she walks out the door no goodbye from either person just left.
So I'm sitting there in the bed feeling really depressed then i remember the dream I had. and it was about my ex except she looked very different she had black eyes and what looked like black eye shadow around her eyes. And she was just saying how many people she fucked when she was with me and just really off the wall stuff.
I then start thinking about suicide. Say to myself when I get back to my place I'm gonna hang myself from the ceiling fan in my bedroom. At this point I'm literally crying from this sudden severe depression. Then I dawns on me. Its this house! Its making me feel like this then:
>I look over at the dresser
>watch in shock
>as one of her shirts witch was all the way in the drawer
>snake out of drawer as if being pulled by an invisible force
>then fall on the ground
>I realize it definitely is this place and I need to leave now.
>Get up
>throw on clothes
>head towards the front door
>before I walk out
>in a defiant voice I say what are you gonna do?
>trash the place?
>then leave
>soon as I step out
>weight is lifted off my shoulders
>mind feels sharp again
>no thoughts of suicide
>go home and play vidya(aliens colonial marines horrible game)
cont.
>>
>>17426937

I get home sit at my pc start playing some games with my friend(same person that went down to the basement) . Txt gf say hey idk wats been going on but things have been weird between us. She agrees, say were sorry to each other and make up.
Then she gets home. And txts me that the entire back portion of the apartment is trashed, like it was ransacked but nothing was missing. Then on the bathroom floor there was one word in Spanish written in lotion(i know sounds weird) it said: Ayudar witch means help. The way that it was written was odd to it looked like it was slowly dripped on the floor. But the spacing and letter consistency was dam near perfect.
I come over immediately with friend to confirm. everything she said was true(bout it being trashed and message). We decide we want to set up a cameras so we do. They captured nothing. But my friends shows were found in our bedroom(i watched him take them off at the door).
Then a day a or 2 passes and my roommate comes home(his job has him leave for a week then come back). So me and roommate go over her house one day. And shes there my friend claims he can sense spirits too. He go to the bathroom
>he sits on the tub
>sits for a second
>says yea somethings here
>says its a little girl
>bathroom used to be her room
>she was killed
>says she moves stuff in the house because we scare her(made no sense)
>says shes sitting next to him at the edge of the tub
>I put my hand where he says she is
>air feels very cold(its summertime mind you)
>all the sudden he says the she said she has to go
>and that HE's coming and hes scary
>roommate gets up
>said shes gone
>we both leave
>idk why i thought it was safe I was just that skeptical
Cont.
>>
>>17426942
So me and my roomie leave. I told her id be back later. My roommate wanted to get a new car because he got a letter from a dealership saying they would buy his old one(they knew the exact model and make it was stated in the letter) at high price and get him a new car. So I said yea man you should probably do that. So we go to the dealership they hook him up with a new set of wheels. Then he takes me back over to her place.
>I walk through the door
>hey hun
>shes in the kitchen
>I get this weird urge to go check on the bathroom
>so I do
>walk into the bathroom
>and saw what looked like blood on the wall of the tub
>okay investigation mode
>get closer
>notice its not blood
>its lipstick
>and its a message
>and its in spanish/latin
>it read
>Me llamo anna, tenga miendo
>translate it on my phone
>It said "My name is Anna, be afraid"
>realize its not safe here
>tell gf we got to go
>were going to her friends house for a bit
>leave the house promptly afterwards
Cont.
>>
>>17426946
When we got to her friends house I explain wats going on(gf is completely silent). They say hey its cool no problem. So were sitting there. And then all the sudden my gf demands that we go back to her place and that shes not staying here. She says there is absolutely nothing wrong with that place. And that she pays money to be there and she wants to be around her stuff. I tell her just 40 mins ago we were running out of there now you wanna go back? And she says yes. I say you do remember something isn't right with that place? She says she has no clue and everything is fine, we should just go back. I say hell no, not till we figure everything out. And then she said figure what out? Completely denies even claiming the place was haunted.
So I just drop it. and we end up just staying at the friends house.
And as I'm sitting there studying her something seemed very off about her(denying that her place is haunted when she was the one that told me about for starters). Her eyes that were always a bright vibrant blue seemed very pale. Her cheery and positive demeanor had vanished as well and had been replaced with a very malicious facial expression. As I'm sitting there observing her, I hear a little faint voice in my head say:"that's not her somethings wrong". I then just out of curiosity try to hold her hand.
And as soon my hand touches hers she rips her hand away from me and scowls at me.
I say whats wrong? She says nothing. continues to saying nothing until she falls asleep unusally early. I stay up for a bit cuss Im weary that she may try to go back home and then who knows what will happen. So i turn on her friends Wii and start watching some Attack on Titan(i just needed something else to focus on things were getting stressful). Then I get incredibly sleepy(I'm a horrible sleeper it takes hours to fall asleep I never get extremely drowsy). So I shut the Wii and the TV off and start to fall asleep then:
cont.
>>
>>17426949
>wake up
>tv and Wii is back on
>turn them both off put wii mote on coffee table(it was laying on the ground beside me)
>go back to sleep
>wake back up
>tv and wii is back on
>shut them both off AGAIN
>Wake back up
>im being fucking strangled by and invisible force
>my head is being driven back into the pillow
>fight to sit up
>strangle hold releases
>was so tired I went back to sleep
>wake up
>im being strangled again by and invisible force
>fight it again until it releases
>again to tired to process whats going on
>fall back asleep
>wake up
>gf is walking past me and heading into the kitchen
>has malicious look on her face
>I go to get up and see wat shes gonna do
>as she walks past me I cant move(feel like my limbs are being held down)
>and then she nods at me and I just pass out
>wake up the next morning
>"help!" is written on her arm
>lamp switch on coffee table was snapped off at weird angle
>decide its no longer okay to sleep at night around her
Cont.
>>
>>17426954

From what she told me she went outside that night and told me something else was with her. It said it could give her power and other things as well. She claimed that she flew to the next town over and came back that night(idk this is what she said).
At this point im griped with fear I have no clue whats going on. I know were not going back that place until things could be resolved. She seemed fine and we take her to work(she said she kept slamming her hands in drawers at work and didn't know why), we then stop by the apartment to pick some clothes up for her.
When we walked through the door to my gf's apartment the smell was horrible. It smelled like rotting meat. It didnt smell like that when we left, also shes big on keeping the place clean. The smell was everywhere in every room had no distinct source. me and her friend quickly gather some of my gfs clothes then leave.
Cont.
>>
>>17426957

My friend comes over later that day. At this point we realized that we may very well be dealing with a demon. My gf then txts me and say that she still needs to go to the apartment and get some stuff we forgot. It's day time and I got my friend with me so we met her their and we all go in. At this point shes acting strange again. Shes starts to aimlessly rummage through the house looking for nothing. Shes swearing as she does so. My friend discreetly pulls out his camera on his phone and starts to record her strange behavior. She immediately notices. And demanded that he stopped. She then walks to to the bathroom. Me and my friend tale behind her not letting her out of our sight. She runs into the dark bathroom and closes the door. I Immediately open it, the lights are still of in the bathroom. I turn them on. I say what are you doing? She says using the bathroom. I say with lights off? she say yea. Then I say hey I cant let you be in there in the dark with the door closed because of everything thats going on. She makes a good point and says shes not going with door open cuss my friend is there. He says to her hell walk away its no big deal. No go, I say at least turn the light on and she does and closes the door. Now the thing with the bathroom door is that its slotted you can see into the bathroom if you look between the slots this what I saw
cont.
>>
>>17426961
>look into bathroom through the slots in the door
>see gf
>she standing on top of the toilet
>reaches into the medicine cabinet for a pill bottle
>I have my hand on the door knob at the ready
>I say hey what are you doing thinking shes gonna try to OD on something
>Gets down off the toilet
>bends down at the door
>looks through the exact same slot as me
>instinctively knew witch slot to look through
>her eyes meet mine
>says its not nice to peek
>I open the door
>were leaving
>drag her out the bathroom
>she stops in her room waste more time
>is shoved to the floor by an invisible force
>make haste and leave
As we are leaving she acting very weird. She said she saw herself standing in the window when we were leaving and outside(but shes really standing next to me). Then switches back to the I don't wanna be touched bit. At this point I'm certain its a demonic entity.
>I grab her by the hand(she tries to escape my grasp but I hold on tight)
>look at her(the demon now)
>say it was a bad idea to occupy this body
>you can now be contained
>looks at me says
>id like to see you try
>I say well just have to see
As we were driving back to her friends house i was in the back seat and she was sitting in the front and without her noticing I took a small cross that I had and pressed it against her neck. She immediately tensed up then looked behind her at me and gave me this look of "I'm going to kill you for that".
cont'
>>
>>17426969
We make it back to her friends house and shes normalish now. Knows what going on and the situation. See it was weird because one second should would be fine then I guess this thing would attempt to take her over again and it took all her will to fight it off. she would become immobile, her eyes would get very pale and she wasn't able to speak. It got worse at night and by that I mean it was to strong. during the day time I found that If i carry her out of the house and put her in direct sunlight the affects would start to cease. only problem is there is only so much daylight. One particular instance I kept saying her name and that she needed to keep fighting. She looked up at me and said "that's not my name" and then 5 mins later whatever it was gave up. until the next attack. And it would inevitably win. But from my under standing it seemed that it didn't have total control yet.
In between these periods she would be pushed to the ground by an invisible force. And I couldn't help but notice the amount of strange looking insects that started to gather inside any room she was in.

After she would come out of these states she would be very tired and weak. After a particularly nasty episode that lasted for an hour.
She began to tell me things
Things I would never tell anyone and for good reason. And the way how she explained it was as if she was there experiencing it.
You see for a long time(15-24) I wasn't in the best mental health. I had really bad depression that would explode into psychotic rage.
I was in and out of mental institutions constantly I would either violently attempt suicide, or I would just go crazy and start destroying anything/one next to me. Worst part is I could see myself act like this. But I felt like something else was making me do it.
Id do a bit in the mental institution witch would only be a couple of days, and then get released because I exhibited no signs of continued negative symptoms.
cont
>>
>>17426972

Then it becomes even darker. When I was 22 took to killing small animals the woods. I developed a lust for violence. Something inside me just wanted me to do it. In a way I felt like I was being coached.
After every time I killed something I'd just hear a little voice in the back of my head saying this was all just training for people. At that same time I felt horrible for what I was doing and knew that this what a coward does. And that doing this to people would make me feel even worse. And how I will regret this for the rest of my life(I'm still horrified/dishonored by those actions). I love animals(especially small ones) I felt so sick for hurting them, and even worse for them because of the amount of suffering I put them through. My life shortly afterwards crumbled in front of me, and I succumbed to alcoholism and became completely worthless. I sought to correct that and to make up for what I've done(I had no choice was looking at prison time for unrelated events). Even so it feels like no matter what I do. I cant make it up. And its probably because you can't.
>she explained to me that she knew that too
>that the spots where they were killed(me I killed them) a darkness emanates up from the ground
>and that it was with me at the(the demon)
>it knew me my entire life
>would visit me in my dreams disguised as a child
>asked me what my fears were
>id gladly tell because i was a kid
>it would influence me to do things(things mentioned previously and other things)
>she told me it said that I had a lot of evil inside me
>that it was very fond of me
>that it had lost me(I moved away for a year)
>and now it found me again
>we need to go back to her place soon
>her body cant stay separated from her soul for too long it will eventually take full control
Cont.
>>
>>17426978
It was a lot to take in the parts about me left me feeling like my entire life was just a game a to something. And never had a clue. And the parts about going back to the apartment were just as uneasy feeling as well. I thought if we went there alone that thing would def take control and the idk what the fuck would happen. But it would most likely be bad. I tell her we need to just chill for a second and come up with a plan. So we do for an hour. She sketches a simple drawing of the demon
>long shred-ed black robe from head to toe
>no feet tho or toes
>Black smoke coming out of the bottom of the robe
>hovered a bit off the ground
>long arms with long pale fingers and claws for fingernails
>it wore a mask that looked similar to the mask it my original post at the top(great game seemed kinda a cheesy it wearing a mask and all)
>if it actually had a function I have no clue
>it could extend and retract its limbs
>can change shapes and size
>can look like other people
cont.
>>
>>17426986
So after all this. I'm like lets come up with a plan.
She said she already had one. She said in her house she has some sage(real sage not the cooking shit) and rosemary. I immediately saw what she was getting at. Some type of purification ritual. I had heard of it didn't know if it worked but when you are desperate. She had previously told me she used to practice magic and shit and that she was good at it. But stopped because she didn't like what she was doing to people. So before we leave to attempt this god awful plan. I say prayer/promise to God in the other room. Say that I'm sorry for the things I've done and that from here on out ill let you take control of my life and ill adhere to your commands(became a Christian alright and no were not gonna start preaching in this thread either). Its something id swear id never do. I hated Christians(didn't speak to my brothers a lot because they were). They made me sick I despised them(all Christians). But after that short emotional prayer. I felt what was like a flame become ignited in my chest. Everything became very vivid and sharp. My weary demeanor from not sleeping for 3 nights wore off. And fear was replaced with serenity. We then settled up and headed out the door(She said we had to do it before night fall).
The walk felt like the longest walk of my life. We both walked together and then made it to the house. She told me I couldn't go in with her. As we opened the door I felt a presence at the door. It was different not malicious but warm. I looked at her and said "that's you isn't it?". And she said "yes". She steps inside turns around to face me. And says no matter what I hear I cant come in and to just stay put. So I do.
cont.
>>
keep going op
>>
>>17426991
>10 mins go by and I hear banging and screaming inside the apartment.
>Then the bathroom window slides open
>white smoke is billowing out of it
>and then she appears in the window
>looks completely normal
>eye color is correct
>facial expressions are correct
>seems totally normal again
>says she got to burn the stuff in every room and open all the windows
So she does and as shes going from room to room I'm following her along on the outside until all the rooms had been "cleansed". She then comes to the door and tells me its okay to come in now. I step inside the entire place is filled with smoke. I look at her and say did you get the basement? And she said no. But she feels normal again. I say Ill get the basement but come with me.
So I take a dish and load it up with sage and rosemary. And we head down to the basement. I feel it down there. We head to the little windowless root cellar where no light touches. I open the double doors and place the incense in there and ignite it. As I was doing this I got the mental picture that it was cowering in that room.
After I lit the incense I loudly recite word for word the lords prayer(the long version). I had never spoken it before but all the words came to me. After the prayer I slammed the double doors shut. We walked back up stairs and I mentally revoked the permission I gave it to come upstairs. After that everything was quiet. And the house felt normal again.
cont.
>>
>>17426996
Then later that night my friend calls me panicked saying that thing was after him now and that he could hear it in his head(hes never called me panicking or ever claimed to hear voices hes a very thorough scientific person). Then I hear a loud voice in my head saying he has to delete the data he collected. You see the whole time these events transpired I knew that he was secretly recording everything. I told him to erase the data and it'll make it go away. He does I call him the next day and everything's all quiet.
I was scarred by the entire event, for 2 months I slept with the lights on. For 2 months I jumped at any sound, for 2 months I was paranoid out of my mind. But I eventually recovered and got my mental bearing back.
4 months passed after the event. And then negative vibes began again around the house. You see the problem is that we were only able to cleanse the 1st floor of this place and there was still an upstairs(witch we couldn't get to because people live there and how are gonna explain to them that shit?).
cont.
>>
So it never really left. I worked midnight's sometimes and my gf would txt me that she heard screaming in the living room. or just really loud stomping in the kitchen. We decided that we just had to move. After we found a place we started to pack immediately and as we were packing. We started to get the feeling that we really didn't want to move(Even though we both know that the house is fucked). I tell her its just whatever is here is trying its damnedest to keep us here. I say as soon as we walk out of the door we wont miss this place and we didn't. The day we left, the house was radiating negative energy. My gf was at the new place and me and my brother were going back and forth loading and unloading.
We make it down to basement to get the appliances. And I tell my brother don't open the double doors that's where it is. As we were unhooking everything he started to get a really bad headache. Said he couldn't think clear and we just need hurry up and get out. I was beginning to feel the same way and agreed. Before we left I took a sharpie and wrote on double doors:DEMON INSIDE DO NOT OPEN. And that was the last time I set foot in that place.
My life is normal now I don't hear voices in my head that aren't mine. I don't erupt into fits of rage anymore, and I'm not depressed either. I still keep my faith in god and now feel like I can deal with anything.
But it begs the question, was this a manifestation of my own personal demons projecting on the ones I love? or was it really an entity separate from me that had finally surfaced. Or was it a mix between both? Ill never know.
I still drive past that place every now and again. and every time I drive past I can tell that the basement light is on(regardless of the time of day).
I wonder if the poor bastards that live there now know whats going on.
>>
>>17427004
After thoughts. The events that transpired shook my definition of reality as I knew it. The information denial tactics used by the entity made it next made it very hard to get a handle on. The thing that disturbed me the most was the lack of cliche symptoms. There was no head spinning 360, No projectile vommiting, No talk of satan, 666, or let jesus fuck you, no spooky spectres. It doesnt happen they way they mention it in books, tvs, or films. Its much more macabre. My gf sometimes talks about what it was like being trapped in the house in spirit form. She said the demon would come and go. And would talk too her. She also claimed other spirits were trapped there to. The best way she described is like having 2 memories of different events happening at the same time.
>>
Why the hell didn't you ask for help when it all began?!
>>
>>17427038
I did and was told to fuck off.
>>
>>17427071
..... well I'm glad you are safe
>>
can you post the sketch she made?
>>
have you tried meditation to raise your energy (making it go up into a state of light)?
>>
>>17427080
>>17427080
Thanks yea. Also Ill answer any question anyone has. This was just a brief over view. Her story is much longer and hard to piece together in sequence of events. Mainly because her memory split off in 2 during that event.
We never got its name.
One thing she did mention. Is that the entity that was in the house wasn't the original one. She said that the previous entity had swaped places with the one that attacked us. She said they have a network and help each other out as much as possible. And for some odd reason I was high profile on its list so it left and let the other one knew where i was.
This thing told her alot of bullshit. Basically plans for me.
Said it wanted to make me some kind of king. And use her to control me. I scoffed at the thought. All seemed silly. I dont think very much at being grandiose.
>>
>>17426942

post picture of lotion on the floor please.
>>
>>17427082
Sorry dont have it.
got lost in the move.
She did say when she was in the house alone she saw it irl.
Said it took its mask off.
Face was very pale(white)
Black eyes
Scorch marks all over its face
Scratches all over its face as well
no hair
a hole where the nose would be
Pale lips
sharp teeth
>>
>>17427109
So the fuckers have plans for you. That's interesting. Would you say there is something within you? Something out of place?
>>17427129
Kinda like voldermort on crack x1000?
>>
>>17426917
cant bother to read all of your posts written like by line in memetext but they are real. most people will tell you demons arent good or evil but somewhere in between, whatever suits their interests at the time. i believe you because you said it shattered your perception of reality. god is real, i wont tell you who or what brought me to this state of awareness, and it may not mean much on an anonymous image board. but whatever, its here for you to read now OP and everyone else. the word "no" is incredibly powerful at warding off demons and spirits. black demons are what youd call "lesser". either lesser as in they dont have forms like goetic demons do, or lesser in that they arent fully "manifested". they can still be dangerous but youd probably know if you were in danger. usually they dont come out of nowhere.. someone sends them to you with ritual magik (which can be done inside of a persons mind.. you dont have to "chant" spells out loud or anything like that, it really depends on who is practicing the magik.) either that or they were already in the area for some other reason. afaik (which isnt everything..) most demons cannot just bring themselves into our world without help from a sorcerer/etc
>>
>>17427139
Sir you have intrigued me. Would you mind telling me more?
>>
Spoopy
>>
Ayy, spooky fucking story friend.
I was born and raised in northwestern PA, Erie County. What town you from? I know the area pretty well, I have family and friends who live down there.
I have a handful of spooky experiences while living in PA, even though it isn't a very haunted place.
>>
>>17427139

op I'm muslim, and my mother was possessed by a demon too, actually more than one, and the exact same symptoms have manifested as I was fighting it with her the way you did with your gf.

The most shocking thing is that indeed, it's far from the Hollywood version of what possessions are like, it's more like a depression symptom wise, but sometimes event that physically alter reality, like when dishes flew everywhere happen, but not so often, just enough to make you look crazy and that’s how they do it, deception, making people think it's all in their minds, that they don't exist in order to be able to do what they want.

One thing for sure, before that happened I was as skeptical as someone can be, and I was atheist, hating my muslim friends because of the backward way of living of some of them, I live in a muslim country, and i already posted about my mums story on the board. It was a big change in the way I've seen things, and I became more spiritually aware.

Thing is, most rituals work, some are stronger than others, and it doesn't rely only on the religion itself, it's more related i think to the individual's faith and will.

Words, it's the most effective weapon, verses of a holy book, and the will to make an entity go is all you need, but there is one rule i learned from all of the different exorcisms that i had to assist to/do, it's that it's god(or allah or whatever is in control) that has the power to make those things go and by its will only, which make those ritual most of the time based on asking god to kick the entities ass.
cont.
>>
I do not now if you're roleplaying, but i don't think you are as most roleplayers depict those imaginary events with some dramatic green vomit on the wall type scenario, but I hope you have a better life now with i hope less if no encounters like this, because they do make you stronger, but the price to pay in term of mental stability is far higher.

Anyway, to people who read that, if you make your life environment nasty, and evil, it will attract evil things, and those things don't wanna go easily.

Some Imam scholars believe that sometimes a demon is born just out of a wicked unholy environment, like litterally it creates it and starts feeding of this nastiness.

Good luck op
>>
>>17427153
sure, V
>>17427270
exactly. when you have demons or other bad things in your life, you just become emotionally volatile and always feel negative. most people cant even see it happening. youll start arguing a lot and other things.. violence may become more prominent.. I've heard everybody is slightly psychic but some people are more attuned or aware with/to it. and then people who have been practicing these things for generations get really good at it, better than you ever could be, in your whole life.
>>
>>17427282
Oh I should say this is not a 100% guarantee but it's often what will be seen. Especially if the persons involved are unaware of the presences. I believe demons aren't good or evil, and each one has their own energy and their own motives honestly. I'm not an expert, just sharing some small things that I know from experience.

what this anon said V

>>17427270

about the symptoms being depression-like, is very accurate. though its not guaranteed it is a very good way to describe what is likely to happen to someone that cannot control the forces, or does not know they're there.
>>
>>17427282
>>17427288
So in a way you could say depression is their food?
>>
so does this thing even have a name?
>>
>>17427292
It's more of a tool to get more control id say, the more powerful is the tool the more they can control you, and that's what makes them stronger, it's you getting weaker
>>
>>17427292
I have no idea. I just know they often go hand-in-hand. It could be, but I don't know much more than I posted. I dont even have a good understanding, just what I learned from being around people IRL who did.

>>17427304
this could be..
>>
>>17427299
Most of the times they don't even have a name, they might take the name of a scary pop culture demon but that's it, it's just to scare you more.

A demon who's name is Mike is less scary than a demon named BAPHOMET
>>
>>17427304
>v
>>17427314
Here is what has me hooked. When I was little (around the age of 4) there was a dark tall figure in front of my bedroom door, it stood there all night every night and rarely moved. I talked with it once in a while but I don't remember it saying anything. People around me started telling me it wasn't real even though I knew it was. With time it slowly started to disappear and that made me sad, kinda depressed. Since then I see weird stuff in my room and around people -_-
>>
>>17427136
Besides my capacity for extreme violence Idk. She did say that the demon told her I know something. But what is I have no clue
And yea but more scary
>>17427139
I agree I once heard someone say that you have to some how agree to being possesed be it through trickery or just accepting the offer.
I also heard that they can enter into someone if the are already a portal. I think my gf has that ability. As she had mentioned to me a portal she sees in her dreams.
>>
>>17427139
see
>>17427109
Gf said there was something else in the house before and they swaped places once I came into the picture
>>
>>17427315
names denote rank , the reason most don`t have a name is because they are low level garbage.
>>
Im also from southwest pa. What town is this taking place?
>>
>>17427790
Donora pa.
>>
PA is a very spiritual place my bet is

They have a tremendous wealth of spiritual history. I believe the whole state was founded as a spiritual community
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.