[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we discuss the most fucked up shit we ever experienced, it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: tleletubie.jpg (25 KB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
tleletubie.jpg
25 KB, 426x426
ITT we discuss the most fucked up shit we ever experienced, it can be stuff that spooked your panties or something that scarred you for life.
>>
I'll start

>A few years ago i was camping at some shitty camp site in NJ (forgot the name)
>Some of my friends hop along
>The campsite was nothing special, just a trail and a few signs that described wild life and shit.
>It nears night so we decide to call it a day.
>I hear rustling in outside so i take out my phone to take a picture (Did i mention it was around 9 o clock so it was still a bit light outside)
>Instead of some shitty raccoon or baby bear it was some big black lizard around 5 or 6 feet
>Knowing my reptiles i was sure this was an aggressive fucker
>Obviously not native to NJ
>I keep a variety of animals so i went on a bunch of reptile websites a while back and it looked nothing like anything i saw before
>I was pretty spooked and ran into the tent
>stayed up all night

I'm still scarred up to today because that thing looked like it could hurt someone badly, and also because i only live a few miles away from the campsite. I could draw a picture but im a lazy faggot.
>>
bump, i wanna see some spooky shit
>>
most fucked up thing i saw was a friend in someone's car, right after it crashed into a tree

nothing really compares to seeing a friend's corpse
>>
File: tl4QtgI.png (10 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
tl4QtgI.png
10 KB, 640x480
The most fucked up thing I experienced is edgy as hell on a certain perspective, but shit man. Carefull not to cut yourself while reading this.
Happened like three years ago.
>had problem with my first girlfriend, first reliationship crumbling like a castle of dried dung during a sandstorm
>took the habit of drinking heavily everyday because the bitch got me into that
>also smoke dank herbs to be in a thick haze nonstop
>be so shitfaced most of the time I'm starting to have hallucinations but I don't mind
>one day I'm sad as fuck and decide It'd feel good to cut my arms
>be numb and angry, turn my left arm into a masterpiece
>from there I started cutting more and more during the course of a month
>start developing a fascination for my blood, painting with it and carefully observing it when it was fresh
>I wrap myself in bandages when the wounds are still open and pour alcohol on it to deliberately look like a mummy
>for some reasons none of my friends notice my new habit
>one day I'm having it bad, locked in some public restroom outside
>having a drunk agrument with my reflection in the mirror and opening up new canyons in my flesh
>I've cut deep three times and it starts pouring like a motherfucker
>already stoned and drunk, playing with the blood
>suddenly I notice I'm not alone
>in the mirror I see a figure standing next to me
>it's a bloody skinless version of me, smiling like a madman
>I almost collapse
>manage not to black out
>throw up
>get home, get sleep, and never touch a blade ever again
Hurting yourself can give you a pretty strong rush. It's the weirdest and paradoxally most disgusting feeling in the world and yet it does feel special.
>>
>>17413025
Drinking too much let a demon into your brain.

Or your subconscious sent your consciousness a message via hallucination to save your life.
>>
>>17413025
That doesn't sound edgy, you're causing self harm due to a broken relationship one would guess you were attached to. Edgy is when you cut because your parents don't take you to hot topic lol
>>
>>17412042
Violent Sexual assault. Changed me as a person forever.
>>
>>17413101
Who did you rape?
>>
>>17413025
I also self-harmed for a space of time due to bipolar disorder. It's an amazing feeling of focus and almost euphoric. Very difficult to stop. I'm glad you were able to.
>>
>>17413109
No one. I was raped by an awful human.
>>
>>17412042
I was locked in a room, beat and tortured by my foster parents until I had a mental breakdown and attempted to commit sudoku. All over being bi haha, I got the help I needed and outta that place but desu I'm still really fucked in the head from it.
>>
>>17412042
>saw something on /x/ that said you could get spooped by staring into a mirror focusing on one point of your faceand staying perfectly still
>I try this because what the hell it can't be that scary
holy fucking shit that still gives me goosebumps
>>
>>17413137
...what happened?
>>
>>17413137
Go on, faggot.
>>
> 10 years old
> in yard playing yugioh or some shit
> spooky looking woman wonders in to the yard and falls face first into the concrete
> blood, shit, and piss flowing everywhere
> she's laying there with her legs spread eagle
> foot long grey pubes mixed with century old arby's roast beef
> run to my mom
> she doesnt believe me
> see's it's true
> woman had altimeters
> died later that day

I also saw a UFO.
>>
>>17413143
>>17413246
You have to do it for yourself to understand.
Your face is normal
Then suddenly it fucking starts distorting
Think uncanny valley is creepy? Your brain recognizes your own face more than anything else. To see your face do that.. It fucks with you on a terrifyingly psychological way.
>>
File: owl5.jpg (26 KB, 200x255) Image search: [Google]
owl5.jpg
26 KB, 200x255
this happened when I was 10 so it was far scarier back then.
>sitting on couch watching ayylmao documentary which is making me paranoid
>it's getting late and almost time to go to bed
> hear a sound at the window and thought it was the wind
>get up to go to bed and look out of the window
>see a barn owl (pic related) looking in from the window
>almost piss myself because it looked like an ayylmao at first
>come to my senses and realize it's just an owl
>stay up all night in fear
>>
File: komodo-dragon_599_600x450.jpg (58 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
komodo-dragon_599_600x450.jpg
58 KB, 600x450
>>17412079
Sounds like a Komodo dragon but they live somewhere in the Indian ocean (Sri Lanka?) and I highly doubt they're legal to own or export.
>>
>>17413306
but how do you actually start this?
>>
>>17413323
I know this feeling. I used to live in a two floor apartment, I was like 9 or 10. On Saturday nights I'd stay to watch my favorite programs. Saturday Night Live, then Ebert & Roper, then Unexplained Mysteries. Shit got me so spooked I couldn't leave the couch, the kitchen and the stairway were too dark, so I couldn't even get up to piss.
>>
>>17413330
First you need to practice on something. >Look at your ceiling.
>Make sure the image you're seeing is completely still (it's easy to do laying down)
>Find one spot and look at it. DO NOT BLINK or it won't work.
>Your eyes may hurt but ignore it and stay focused on the same point.
If you do it correctly the ceiling should start sort of swirling around the point. If you look away from the point it goes back to normal.

The mirror concept is the same. Focus on the spot where your nose meets your eyebrows and hold completely still. It willtake about half a minute but if you hold it get ready to shit brix
>>
>>17413370
When I stare at fixed spot in the room at night, blackness encloses from my peripherals until it takes my sight completely. But you can't move your eyes one fraction of an angle or you'll see everything fine again. It's probably really common, but I don't know what it is.
>>
>>17413370
how did that scare you? i always assumed its just you switching focus from one eye to the other.
>>
>>17413429
i do that too. its fun
>>
>>17413539
When I do it the peripheral moves around in a wavy motion. When applied to my face it altered it which disturbed me.
>>
File: suicide.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
>>You should have done it
>>
>>17413327
doesn't mean it doesn't happen. It's illegal to kill elephants and rhinos for their tusks and horns too. If someone's got the money, they can get the lizard home.
>>
>>17412412
saw my dad's corpse
>>
>>17413429
same happens to me. Never had it swirl like >>17413370
says.

I also get rings of greenish "light" that enclose from my periphery until it converges in the center of my vision - like going backwards through a tunnel. I get this even when not staring sometimes.
>>
>>17413797
I get those rings by closing an eye and putting some pressure on my eyelid
>>
>>17413797
>I also get rings of greenish "light" that enclose from my periphery until it converges in the center of my vision - like going backwards through a tunnel. I get this even when not staring sometime

i get this too. A yellowish-green colour spreads out then shrinks inward, a dark blue or sometimes purple circle forms in the center and then fades as the green spreads again. If I open my eyes in the dark, I can even see the colours overlay the room

When this is happening, if I hear a sudden loud noise, like my cat knocking something onto the floor, I get a sudden flash of light along with the noise.
>>
>>17413539
No your facial features really start to distort into some weird shit. Imagine the video to black hole sun but to your own face.

Do it in a dimly lit room for a minute or two.
>>
>>17413539
Its more like your eyes get tired of viewing the same thing for too long. If you stare too long, you start to get a "after image" because your mind is simulating the stimuli instead of wasting energy on continuously processing the same thing. With faces, it brings on uncanny valley and causes your mind to interpret it strangely. Itll only be scary if you're anxious.
>>
>>17412079
We get it snowflake, you like reptiles.
>>
>>17413323
Was it normal for you to see barn owls? There have been reported experiences linking owls and aliens. Not just that movie set in Alaska I can't remember the name.
>>
>>17414069

Good post.

Unrelated to spooky scary, but a number of people don't actually know that a condition they have is unnatural - visual snow.

It's like faint, barely visible static on a TV screen only it forms across your vision. It is always present, and if you look at black or dark colors it's pretty apparent. For me even during the daytime it is there. When I first learned that it's possible to see without seeing that snow like dots everywhere I thought 'what on earth would a solid color look like without that field being there, then?' Very strange. It's even apparent with closed eyes, pretty damn visible.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_snow
>>
>>17413137
The human brain filters out redundant Information. By staring at your face in a mirror with dim light you'll eventually start filtering out information about your own face.

If that's not weird enough your eyes have blind spots your brain just fills in with what's near by
>>
I played around with dead body parts at a morgue.

I didn't think of them as the remains of a person and didn't treat them with the respect I should have. At the time I was just fascinated by the anatomy. When I think back on playing around with dead human bodies with stockings over their face and cut off arms and legs i feel really fucked up and grossed out. It will haunt me for the rest of my life.

I wish my teacher would have given us some kind of warning on the moral repercussions. But he probably doesn't have the same reaction.
>>
>>17413113
did you cum?
>>
>>17414279
Interesting. I figured everyone had visual snow, especially at night. I can't look straight at stuff, either; I have to rapidly dart around it to properly see it. Never thought such things could be abnormal.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.