[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have a spooky story that happened back in 2010. Just figured
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: fdiEF.gif (1 MB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
fdiEF.gif
1 MB, 250x240
Have a spooky story that happened back in 2010. Just figured I'd share because my wife (then girlfriend) and I were talking about it remember how strange it was.

This was in Oregon back in 2009.

We were driving down the highway (99W) at night, it was probably around 10 or 11pm and we were coming home from dinner at her parents house. Traveling at around 60mph, we hit something very hard and could feel something go under the tires as evidenced by the characteristic feeling of the front tire, then back tire lifting (think speed bump, at high speed). We instantly pulled off the road and saw 3 other cars do the same - all of us along side the road probably spread out a couple hundred feet.

Neither of us saw anything, just felt it. Whatever it was, it was a direct hit. I got out of the car expecting to see some significant damage and to my disbelief there was absolutely nothing. The car looked completely normal, no dent, no scratch, no blood - nothing.
>>
She stayed in the car because she was pretty frightened by what had just happened and assumed we killed something. I returned to the car and she asked me how bad it was and wanted to know how badly the car was damaged.

I told her what I had observed and she couldn't believe it either. I walked up to the closest car that had pulled off in front of us and it was a younger man driving a car and he was hysterical and on the verge of tears. He kept saying he had hit and killed something and there was blood everywhere in his car, and it was all over him.

It was dark, so I couldn't see him clearly at first. He kept insisting he was covered in blood and it had gotten everywhere in his car. Eventually I got a look at him when I turned on the light from my phone and he wasn't covered in blood at all. Not a drop, just looked completely normal, aside from his babbling and hysterics.
>>
I tried to calm him down and explain to him that there wasn't any blood on him and I looked in his car and it looked completely normal as well. This is when I started feeling really uneasy about everything, nothing was making sense.

My girlfriend was watching from the car and could tell that something wasn't right with this guy so she approached me as I was trying to calm this guy down. She was going to school to be a nurse and instantly went into medical care mode as she had trained for. The problem was, other than this guys mental state, there was nothing wrong with him.

She tried to calm him down but he wouldn't stop saying that he was covered in blood and the inside of his car was covered in blood as well. No matter what we said to him, it was as if he didn't hear it.
>>
Eventually a man and woman from the car that pulled the furthest in front came and approached us at the the hysterical man's car. They reported the same thing - they hit something and felt it go under their car.

I asked if there was any damage or blood on their car and he said there was not - he seemed surprised and confused at the lack of damage just as I was. I never saw their car, only heard their account. He asked what was wrong with the hysterical man and I told him that he had hit something too, as well as the nonsense about the blood.

The man shrugged it off, said that this guy must be on drugs or something and said that if there is no damage and no one is hurt then they're leaving - which they did.
>>
This guy literally wouldn't shut up about the supposed blood and his car being covered with it, even though it was clear to anyone but him that this simply was not the case.

I told my girlfriend that I didn't understand whats going on and made the joke that it felt like we were on some fucked up hidden camera show or something. I said that we should leave too but she didn't want to leave this hysterical man freaking out. She tried to talk to him a bit more but it was the same nonsensical insistence about blood everywhere - she couldn't get him to say what his name was, where he was heading, anything.

Suddenly the only vehicle (a black pickup) that had pulled off several hundred feet behind us approached us on the shoulder. It was two men in the front seats of the truck, I couldn't tell if anyone was in the cab.
>>
The driver hollered out that "we picked up the dog and it has a tag, we're taking it to the owner". I was surprised and felt terrible that I had hit a dog, and asked them something to confirm that I had heard them correctly.

They said yes, and that it was pretty mangled. They asked what was wrong with the hysterical man and I explained. The driver just kind of shrugged his shoulders and then drove off without another word. The passenger never said anything either. As they drove away, my girlfriend and I both looked in the truck bed - there was nothing there.

Now, unless they put that dog in the cab, they definitely didn't have a dead mangled dog with them. Again, it just didn't make sense.
>>
File: 1292263086022.jpg (37 KB, 500x458) Image search: [Google]
1292263086022.jpg
37 KB, 500x458
Definitely pretty damn odd OP.
>>
This was enough for my girlfriend to decide it was OK to leave, in spite of this hysterical guy sitting on the ground outside his car yelling about being covered in blood. She looked at me and said "this doesn't feel right, I want to leave" - and that is exactly what we did.

At the time, I drove a shitty coupe that rode pretty low to the ground. If we hit a dog, there is definitely not enough clearance from the ground that it'd not have left any kind of mark on my car.

The next day, in the daylight, I inspected our car very closely and couldn't find a single piece of evidence that would have suggested we hit anything. It looked completely normal. I'm not expert, but hitting something at 60mph would leave some kind of mark, regardless of what it was.

I still can't make any sense out of the hysterical blood guy.

And I still can't make any sense out of the invisible dead dog that these people supposedly had.

Anyway, thats my weird story.
>>
File: 1437595419399.jpg (118 KB, 666x501) Image search: [Google]
1437595419399.jpg
118 KB, 666x501
>>17402986
Weird story indeed
>>
>>17402911
Also, kind of irrelevant, but I meant to say this happened in 2009 or 2010, not both. Was in the winter, can't remember if the new year had passed.
>>
So two possibilities, then:

>Portion of the highway haunted by a dog, affects everyone differently depending on how they react to the situation. You and her and the other calm car were relatively collected but somewhat skeptical, Bloodboy panicked guiltily and immediately so he saw a manifestation of what he believed to be the blood on his hands, fellas in the truck expected they had hit a dog and we're most open to finding the manifestation of the corpse to return it to its home since it's likely a common occurrence for them.
or
>Hooky spooky government experiment conducted on a portion of the highway, with fellas in the truck acting as the MiB to explain away the situation. Some kind of matter manipulation technology being applied on the road's surface to create a speed bump for multiple cars to pass over.
>>
years ago I think I ran over my spirit animal.
>>
I'm more interested in the source of your pic?
>>
>>17402986
The hysterical man was probably on drugs. Not surprising in oregon
>>
>>17402911
She looks like she's enjoying that ball way too much...
>>
>>17403110

NSFW... google search "patricia pink ball"
>>
>>17403180
My dick thanks you.
>>
File: yypnut75f58a3vjffkag.jpg (34 KB, 600x319) Image search: [Google]
yypnut75f58a3vjffkag.jpg
34 KB, 600x319
Anyone seen an actual skinwalker? Have you met one in human form? I have a story to tell and I'd like some information on these guys, because I'm intrigued.

So here goes,

About a year ago, my husband had just gotten a new job. The job required for him to travel 30 min and his route took him through a pretty forested area. It was foggy out, like the type of fog that's so thick you could barely see 6 ft in front of you. And it was dark. At about 10:30 PM. He said he was careful driving because he'd seen a herd of deer just before going through the wooded area.

Something made him stop. He thought it was a big dog or wolf. Right where the fog wouldn't blur it's shape. But we do not have wolves here, unless they're pets.

So this big candid animal walks across the highway in a leisurely pace. It stops and looks at him. Then shit gets vauge.

Apparently there was a blur, like the canid had disappeared in the fog. Then suddenly he sees a humanoid figure rush into the woods on the other side. And from what he said, one second it was a dog like thing and then it ran extremely fast or just appeared on the left hand shoulder. And then it was gone.

I'm bringing this up now because a friend of mine just told me they had seen a big wolf in a field close to where my husband had his occurrence. Only this was during a clear day. She said it caught her attention because she'd never seen a wolf other than a picture. She turned to tell her friend, looked back and it was gone. Across the field at the edge of the woods, she saw what she described as a "raggid hobo" who she exclaimed must live in the woods.

So I'm curious. Do you think skin walkers exist? Could they be close to human civilization? From what I know, they were once shamans who pretty much relocated themselves deep into the forests. It's odd. Maybe this thing was a different cryptid.

>sorry for the long post
>also, I live in Western Ky, U.S.A if the location matters
>>
>>17403215
Fucking shit I fail so hard at this shit!

>plz excuse me, I didn't mean to post off topic.

This is literally the second fucking time I failed to make a friggen thread bc my phone is slow as shit. I'm just giving up at this point. My phone's drunk.
>>
>>17403217
I noticed anon. Are you sure it's your phone that's drunk? And remember, you can delete your posts. Also remember that I'll remember your fuckup and could find it in the archive if I wanted.
>>
>>17403223
I'm trying to delete this one. And yeah, it's slow and I'm tired af. "Something went wrong" I'll try to restart my phone and delete it. I forgot you can delete stuff.
>>
>>17403215
Fuck it! It's somewhat relevant anyway. Just fuck it. Can't seem to delete it. I guess it's meant to stay here.
>>
File: 1456362797717.jpg (24 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1456362797717.jpg
24 KB, 500x300
>>17403215
>>
>>17403248
Red pill me
>>
>>17403675
Nao. And who's to say I'm a woman?
>>
>>17403177
I wish my penis was that ball.
She is foine.
>>
>>17403680
>And who's to say I'm a woman?

I do. Now show thine teats. Pls ;)
>>
>>17403215
From South Central KY here, can confirm weird ass shit happens. Uncle saw a pack of wolves next to a quarry, looked back to see them gone with a gang of men walking off towards the woods. One of the wolves had been hit by a car, so it makes me wonder if it was one too.
>>
>>17402911

>wife

spooked right there
>>
File: 1453325638830.png (313 KB, 637x353) Image search: [Google]
1453325638830.png
313 KB, 637x353
>>17402911

The blood guy was on drugs and the dead dog was in the car trunk not in the fucking passenger seat
>>
>>17403790
It was a truck. Learn to read, bud.
>>
>>17403793

maybe they put it in a garbage bag and stuffed it into some empty space
>>
>>17403790
>the dead dog was in the car trunk not in the fucking passenger seat

Do you even know how to fucking read? The motherfuckers who claimed to have the dead dog were in a fucking truck.
>>
>>17403797
Again, an interesting interpretation of what I typed, but no, there was nothing in truck bed, as confirmed by both my girlfriend and I.

I'm not saying this was some spooky aliums or some weird shit, just was a strange story and wanted to see what others thought of it. I still remember it very well after all these years and have never thought of any reasonable explanation for what went down.
>>
>>17403074
Interesting take on this. I like the first one.

Definitely don't think the hooky spooky gubmint was conducting an experiment. But who knows, I suppose tax dollars have been spent on dumber shit.

I don't necessarily believe in any of this shit and generally think the majority of the shit on /x/ is complete nonsense and roleplaying by mildly autistic manchildren.

In any case, thanks for reading.
>>
>>17403215
Sounds like a Dogman, especially if you're in Kentucky.
>>
>>17403790
Is that jearad letoe?
>>
>>17403685
Yuuuup
>>
So this is from around two years ago, when I was a junior in HS. During lunch, we were allowed to walk around the city and get food from wherever we want. Nobody got abducted, because we live in such a small state.

Now, me and my friend were going into a relatively large gas station to get some food when we saw one of our friends walk by the glass door. We decide to go get him to let him know that we were in there.

We go outside and don't see him there. We walk in the direction he was walking, don't see him there. I laughed a bit and realised he was playing a prank on us.

I called his phone, but there was no ring. He picked up and said 'hey', but there was the sound of a lot of people talking in the background. I recognized a few of the voices and knew he was in the school. Me and my friend both still remember in detail the story and how fucked up it was.

Anybody have an explanation, /x/?
>>
>>17404269
Aliums
>>
Where abouts on 99w if you dont mind me asking?
>>
>>17402911
Off 99w in downtown tigard there's a Chinese restaurant called yens and I love thay restaurant
>>
>>17405357
I'm a beaverton fag who wants to meet up and pound my tight ass?
>>
>>17405278
probably about 5-8 miles from corvallis, it was night time and i don't remember the exact location.
>>
So this was about 3 years ago, summer 2013.

My mom told us she's off shopping with her friends, then while I was biking through downtown, I saw her going into a hotel. When I asked her about it she says she didn't go, and her friend proved it as well.

It was truly really weird.
>>
Who /aloha/ here?
>>
>>17406297
Ur mums a cougar m8
>>
>>17406299
Hawaii isn't real, it was created for the Japanese to bomb so we could enter WWII
>>
>>17406265
North or South of Corvallis? Might have to take a drive through there one of these nights.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.