[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody have any experiences with demons and demonic possession?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 500x496
Anybody have any experiences with demons and demonic possession? I feel as though I have and I haven't quite found anyone else willing to share stories or educate me. Especially since I haven't been religious for the majority of my life.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>17400546
Do you sense a demon is in or near you, that sort of thing?
>>
Try reading the Quran

Most people never even glance at it, because it ousts them as sinners and scoundrels
>>
OP here ,

I Never really felt like there was anything negative attached until after my experience back in March of 2015. Since then it's gone away at times. But I cannot be alone or even feel safe outside at night for a cigarette. Feels like it's just my paranoia , but it's a very unnerving feeling. I used to be a horror junkie as well, can't even watch the shittiest and most obvious horror now. I'm 22, and I have actually gotten 3 random scratch marks on my back the day after my experience, and I've since moved away from my room mate, who I believe was actually possessed and could still be. Moved out because she was becoming aggressive and quite strange towards me.
>>
>>17400546
I have. A few. If u want to hear.

Ill be updating a few times to see if you are still here
>>
>>17400622
Are you looking for healing of these experiences?

To stay with the OP.
If someone is possessed they can be very unhappy and have unexplainable powers that are a burden. Not helpful in any way. Like people of old age that can lift enormously heavy objects. Or people that can speak in foreign languages fluently they never even set foot on.

Interesting.
>>
File: 1456354069945.jpg (82 KB, 501x502) Image search: [Google]
1456354069945.jpg
82 KB, 501x502
>>17400571
>>
>>17400923

The possesions you speak of arent of the common houserat demon wich we most meet. They are of more powerful and aggressive entities.
>>
>>17400546
If you eat that without the milk I'm pretty sure you can get into the Salty Spitoon...
>>
>>17400546
Nobody has any experience with demons and demonic possession. Demons and demonic possession aren't real. Lots of people have experience with mental illness.
>>
>>17401688
Kek
>>
File: aZNYgnV_700b.jpg (64 KB, 454x960) Image search: [Google]
aZNYgnV_700b.jpg
64 KB, 454x960
Well since no one is giving you a real reply. Demonic possession is concise and exact. It is started by degrading and making the victim fearful of everything around them. In this the demon can easily find a " break." in the victims psyche. Once the break is found the demon can possess the body and often cause all kinds of havoc on the body and minds of the people around them, and the one they possess. In order to get rid of that level of demon you need to be trained and have extensive knowledge, if you don't you will just piss it the fuck off.
>>
>>17401865
Meh
Most often I would imagine any "experts" don't share their knowledge for obvious reasons.
But see a mental health professional.
>>
>>17402089
Meant for OP
>>
>>17400546
Oh yeah i got tons of experiences with demons and all that shit.
>>
I've been possessed by what I believed was a demon. One time I got really drunk on whiskey while I was on anti-depressants. Most people will tell you you shouldn't mix those but I didn't realize it at the time. But I literally blacked out and woke up in the hospital not remembering anything. My parents tell me I was saying the most awful shit to them and telling them I wanted to kill myself (I've never been suicidal). They had to call the cops and I was talking about jumping out the window and shit. In the hospital I was saying really vulgar evil things to the doctors. You could say that it was the combination of drugs that did this to me but I feel it was definitely some kind of spirit that saw an opportunity to posses me and took it. I vaguely remember lying in my bed and listening to myself saying horrible shit to my parents. I knew it wasn't me saying it. It was like something took control of my body. I believe alcohol or any mind altering substance can be kind of a gateway for demons. I find that stage between sleep and waking life is when they come out also. I've had a few experiences at that time also. But they look for opportunities where you're sedated. Whether that be by drugs or sleep or meditation or whatever. I'm not crazy or anything and I've since gotten of the anti-depressants. The more you experience this stuff the more you become aware of the subtleties of it all.
>>
>>17401890
Go on (not OP btw).... You got me spooked friend, I used to be really confident and barely anything scared me (besides heights) . Recently (over the past year) I've gotten really timid, and many things scare me.
>>
>>17400546
When I was 17 I dated a girl who, before I met her, was very interested in the occult. For a period of about 9 months, I experienced what I believe to have been a possession of some kind. Every single day I'd hear voices in my own head telling me to say/do irrational and immoral things. For instance, yelling out satanic phrases in the middle of churches/my best friends dads funeral. Telling people who have lost loved ones that i was glad their family member was dead, and ask how they feel about having their loved ones rotting in the ground/burning in hell. I was on my learners at the time, and the voice would tell me to crash my car into oncoming traffic or power polls, so I could kill my whole family. I constantly had visions. Usually it was straight after a suggestion, and would display the outcome if I listened to he voice, but sometimes it was just things like faces looking out of windows as I'd walk around after dark. The visions were always sort of like an overlay of what was actually happening, so I'd see both at once.

I ended up talking to one of the ministers at the church there, and they said a pretty powerful prayer over me. I've never really believed in the whole power of religion, but there was definitely major impact in the ministers words. Every word seemed to reverberate inside me, and my whole body had that feeling where you've got a strange ache in your heart, but you feel like your heart isn't even inside your body, that it's like half a metre to the left.

Anyway, from the second I opened my eyes after the prayer, I haven't had the voice or the visions back. It's been well over 6 years now.
>>
>>17402267
I mention the girlfriend, because after the prayer with the minister, he told me that I should try and remove whatever it was that could have exposed me to a possession in the first place. I was never strictly of Christian faith, so I hadn't worried about it, but I thought it might have been the pre-marital sex that got me into trouble. So I broke up with her. The occult stuff was more of an afterthought.
>>
>>17401865
Anyway, what am I meeting mental illness shit when browsing spiritual subjects.
>>
>>17400976
O gee, nice to hear some more on sizes.
>>
>>17402089
what experts?
>>
File: IMG_0017.png (123 KB, 480x273) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0017.png
123 KB, 480x273
>>17401688
good wan
>>
File: lolwtfs.png (672 KB, 996x544) Image search: [Google]
lolwtfs.png
672 KB, 996x544
yea i chronicled half the stuff i found while spacejail at \r\reptiliandata.

tldr is aliens and world wide mind control. still trying to block it with tinfoil and soundproofing...
>>
>>17400571
Or maybe people don't.glance at it because it is a shit religion for shitty medieval tier people. Its 2016 dickhead, shove your gay Arab book up Mohammads ass.
>>
>>17406494
>It's 2016

OH SHIT

CURRENT YEAR

IT'S
CURRENT
U
R
R
E
N
T

YEAR
E
A
R
>>
>>17400546
I was super drunk one time and my friend i was with said i wass passin out outside on the steps and i looked up at him and my eyes were black and lifeless and started attacking him and the other dude that was there with a knife i had
>>
>>17408588
I have no recollection i blacked out way before that
>>
Anyone else see a house music demon hovering over cyberspace lately? I'm just curious.
>>
>>17400546
Op just eat that spoonful of tacs and save yourself the pain of grinding your brain to a nub trying to figure out why you or others who actually believe in demons.>>17400546
>>
OP, i presume that you have some religious beliefs, but what they are? Are you christian? If yes what branch of christianity? Or are you buddhist, shintoist or something else?
>>
Not a demonic possesion, but I was on attack yrs ago, one come to me and try take my soul, my life o dont kwn

it was so painfull
>>
>>17400571
>Try reading the Quran
Demons aren't even in Islam you shekel. They have Iblis and the Djinn.
>>
>>17401865
this post is a demon trying to deceive you don't listen to it
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.