[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Excorcism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 8
I have good reason to believe a friend of mine is possessed and i wish to perform an exorcism.

Any advice
>>
Contact a Catholic Priest as they are the only ones able to handle this situation properly since they are the only official members of Gods one true Church and he will point you in the right direction. Most likely you'll end up talking to a Bishop or an ArchBishop. Where do you live?
>>
>>17391310
First explain why you think this?
>>
>>17391329
I don't believe that they are.

>>17391334
She got involved in magic about a year and a half ago. Shortly after that she developed depression and started shutting down. I was worried about her but she said she was fine.

She started changing not long after that. She was a lively, nice, smart, caring girl but she started becoming really mean to people, even to the point of enjoying seeing them in pain. She also developed an aversion to religious objects

I only began to suspect possession after she said, and i quote "don't trifle with me boy, you have no idea who i am" now i am an empath and when she said that it was like the air around me became heavy, and it was hard even breathe. My hands and knees started to shake and i became afraid, like really afraid.

I have a very strong spiritual presence and i really believe i can do it myself.
>>
>>17391334
What i sensed was evil. Far worse than any human i have ever encountered
>>
>>17391373
It doesn't matter if you believe it or not, I'm telling you it will solve the problem, these men are specifically trained in these endeavors and deviate their lives to them. Legitimately contact your archdiocese, Christian or not before you get hurt
>>
>>17391378
...im sorry i was being disingenuous about myself because i was trying to not make this about me. Saying i am an empath is misleading. Gods Holy spirit operates in me. The reason she was possessed was because of her proximity to me.
>>
>>17391378
...well and the fact she started fucking with magic
>>
>>17391393
shes probably just depressed cause shes friends with you
>>
>>17391393
Again, contact a priest. Everybody else is going to recommend spells and rituals you have to do yourself. This will cause great harm to you being even remotely involved. Whether you are Catholic or not you need to contact a priest since these men are wearing spiritual armor
>>
>>17391310
Maybe your friend likes being possessed, did you EVER THINK OF THAT?
>>
>>17391417
I assure you my armor is far stronger. I am untouchable by them.
>>
>>17391436
She has also become quite sick recently. Her eyes have also become dark, like they no longer reflect light.
>>
>>17391443
Ah yes the sin of pride. Please get over yourself, get off the internet and its pseudo spirituality and contact men who actually know what they're doing. Your pride may end up resulting in your death
>>
Honeslty, if I ever were to possess someone, I'd make them believe their friend is the one possessed. Just for the confusion.

Of course, all that's happening here is that OP got rejected and this is what his fractured mind came up with to soothe the pain.
>>
>>17391443
Not the other guy but he's right. You cannot perform an exorcism of you aren't trained to do so. Get an actual priest. I don't know why I bother when this is an obvious RP.
>>
Helping someone without asked for help, does not help, makes it only worse. If you actually would perform an exorcism on this friend you would put him properly in a psychosis.
What you can do, without harming him mentally would be to actually perform an correct pray.
To perform a proper pray, the church can teach you, because they only pray to Lucifer and he has only illusory power, no actual.
If the question pops up someday as a thread, I will answer.
>>
>>17391461
Don't bother man this guy has to be trolling.

>I am uh strong wezard
>I do priest job better!!
>>
>>17391461
As i said before Gods Holy Spirit is with me. It makes me very warm and flushed and gives me a lot of energy. It has cured me of physical ailements. Additionally, and possibly most importantly, it gives knowledge to those who have it. I say i can't be touched because it is a fact, not by means of any sort of ability i possess myself, but by Gods grace.
>>
>>17391474
They are better at molesting little boys than i am so you may be on to something.
>>
>>17391473
Shit beer.
I meant, the church CANNOT teach you how to perform a proper pray.
>>
Gods spirit does not reside with the churches anymore. This much should be obvious to all of you
>>
>>17391481
If that were the case you wouldn't be asking us how to perform an exorcism would you? Of course you wouldn't. If you were meant by some prophecy to preform one God himself would tell you would he not? Also the Holy Spirit resides within all true Christians
>>
>>17391490
The church prays to Lucifer and he has no actual power.
>>
>>17391501
Don't get me wrong, Lucifer is a good soul with a exquisite kind of humor, in fact he built this big universe to trap all souls.
But he is just a soul and not God.
God is not an image, thanks to michelANGELo - the actual anti-christ -
God is a bell - the bell.
And you got a bell inside your belly.
The bell is your soul.
But all the mistakes doesn't matter, because Lucifer is the architect of this hell of illusions.
I really thanks Lucifer for the hard times he gave my vessel, but now it's time to enter the game.
We are souls, not humans.
>>
>>17391474
Noted. I'm just hoping there's a tad of seriousness in his answers if his situation is legitimate. This is serious stuff
>>
>>17391495
Urg fine, ill explain it to you. Information that is directly from God is ambiguous at best. Its more like direction by use of possitive and negitive feelings.

I come on here because sometimes God uses mortals to speak for him. Often the mortals dont know that what they are saying is divinely inspired but i can pick out when God speaks through a person

As i said His Holy Spirit is with me and it makes me very formitable even towards the worst demons
>>
>>17391310
Get a priest, don't fuck it up yourself.
>>
>>17391627
Are you a Pentecostal?
>>
>>17391610
Most of this is untrue. I don't care to take the time to distinguish which is which
>>
>>17391637
I was an athiest up until a few months ago actually. I don't think i really fit into any established forms of worship
>>
So I litterally just got done writing a chapter for book which involves possession. I thought I'd log on and this was the first poat i saw.
>>
>>17391646
Interesting. Tell me what you wrote. It may be useful and you not know it.
>>
Play this for them, preferably in their home.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdVtmaorCHA
Listen the whole way through. God willing, it will help.
>>
>>17391473
You are probably right. I have used up most of my juice today trying to excercise it from a distance. I will try what you said tomorrow when i am rested
>>
>>17391310
Alright fuckwit. Possession lasts 6 HOURS MAXIMUM. True possession, when an entity is inside your body and controlling you like a puppet, lasts between one minute and 6 hours. If you think someone's been totally taken over, you're a fucking lunatic.
>>
>>17391665
I revealed my nature to the demon without thinking (i didn't realize i was speaking directly to it at the time)

The response was "if your disgusting energy tried to touch me from a mile away i would know it"
>>
>>17391633
Thank you
>>
>>17391642
There is non currently worth worshipping. Don't worry you are just fine this way. One is emerging currently, but it's more a society, sharing understanding and true power through subconscious on soul level. Any pictures or words is luciferian worshipping and just knowledge producing illusions.
You will be connected or are already if your soul wants too.
>>
>>17391670
did you write the rules to possession?
>>
>>17391610
This has to be some of the goofiest shit I've ever read in my entire life. Some sort of Gnostic mash-up gobbledygook. Not only is this shit straight gibberish, you're talking in circles.

Lucifer never built anything. He wasn't even witness to his own creation.
And I can't speak for anyone else here, but I can guarantee you I have no bell in my belly. Some tuna, a veggie burger, water, stomach acid etc, Yes.
We are souls, not humans? Go ahead and stop eating. Try not shitting for the rest of your "illusion" We are souls having a human experience. What you do in this human form determines the destiny of your eternal soul.
Lucifer has no sense of humor. Just petty jealousy bullshit and plotting. And the joke is on him.
You got one thing right, Lucifer is not God, just the "god" of this age.
Ask God for guidance, man. You desperately need it.
>>
>>17391689
Yes, "the sun and the moon" no longer give their light. Its important to be careful however. There are many pretenders
>>
>>17391707
As they say, measure twice, cut once
>>
>>17391310
Kill it with fire.
>>
A Holy Spirit's agent wishing to perform an exorcism on a friend he believes to be possessed goes on bloody 4chan, on /x/ to seek advice while claiming to have a direct communication with God himself.

Right.

This is either a good troll or a guy with narcissistic paranoid schizophrenia.

Either way, have fun... I suppose.
>>
>>17391725
Eh, not really gonna be my first choice.
>>
>>17391707
Beer induced gibberish, but if you, in all your almighty knowledge, never in your entire life heard about it, this must be genuine and what do you mean comes genuinity from?
You are funny. I like your reaction, you read a book no one understand except one who actually made the same way as your main actor. But you think you understand the scale of the whole show. Your perspective if the same as an ant read the ingredients of a chewing gum but never tasted one.
You are so focused on your magic book that you are not able to see, that every genuine book or movie tells the same story but in a modern version, except the endings which are more mind friendly.
You can call me the gibberish, I like people to actually work for my wisdom.
>>
>>17391707
This
>>
>>17391738
I have already explained my reasoning. I will admit that when you put it like that it does sound pretty funny lol.

Many of my brothers are on here. I can always sense them when they speak
>>
>>17391310
Assuming this is real:

Do not use the conventional tricks of salt, signs, ancient languages. These will not help you. If what you're against is a demon, trust me when I say they've spent years tricking people into thinking being a wannabe magician is the way to kill/get rid of them.

Do some things, first. It would be good to clarify its not a demon - it may be a parasite of some kind. Check on her while she sleeps, make sure she breathes evenly - for best results, make sure she's cold while she sleeps. Feed her hot food. Try and get her to exercise. Keep her healthy, but ensure that her immune system and body is under stress, constantly. Any creature dislikes when its host's body doesn't supply it the nutrients it needs. Whatever it is, it will soon manifest somehow. From there, take proper steps to get rid of it.
>>
>>17391759
Thank you.
>>
>>17391745
If I'm looking for wisdom, trust me, buddy, I'm not coming to you. I never claimed to have almighty knowledge, but I can see you have none. I'm not even sure how to respond to this as it literally makes no fucking sense. I'm curious what magic book you think I've been reading exactly? I'd wager 1: you're wrong, and 2: you've borrowed your "knowledge" from various web pages quoting single paragraphs in theosophical, thelemic, and gnostic literature you don't comprehend.
And buddy, you don't know what I've tasted.
>>
>>17391759
Mostly what i have done is when im "getting whammied" i focus my energy outward and my body gets very hot and my forehead begins to throb. I start getting into the right headspace and command the spirit to leave her.

When you speak of a parasite do you mean an actual physical one?
>>
>>17391675
:/
All you have to do is play the audio.
Send it to your buddy if the demon 'won't let you get anywhere near it'.
>>
>>17391791
I both doubt it will work and that it will decide to play anything i send it
>>
There is...another possibility. What you refer to as enlightenment can have the opposite effect. Jesus spoke of this when he said

"The lamp of the body is they eye. If your eye is simple, then your whole body will become light. But if the light that is within you is actually darkness, then how great that darkness is."

Its possible she just could have been evil on the inside, but id rather not consider that possibility
>>
>>17391813
If this is a legitimate thing and you're not just roleplaying, I'm offering you legitimate advice. Feel free to look up Islamic exorcism. They're not secret rites. You can watch a few on youtube if you like.
>>
>>17391836
I will do just that. I appreciate your input
>>
>>17391745
>that every genuine book or movie tells the same story but in a modern version, except the endings which are more mind friendly.

This part is true. Yet what is genuine and what is not?
>>
>>17391745
And why does many of the stories and movies we make today mirror the bible in many ways?

It is because God is the singular consciousness we are all plugged into. Becoming one with God means meshing with this consciousness perfectly
>>
>>17391781
I've never heard of anyone being able to cast out a spirit or demon that quickly.

And yes, I'm talking about real parasites. Specifically those that induce neuroticism, hyperactivity, or bloodlust in a host.

If anything some parasites are far more dangerous than your average demon. If OP is correct and his friend is acting strangely, I only assume we're dealing with a lesser, weaker, and/or younger demon of sorts - one that can't hide the possession or weird behavior and attracts people, like OP. Parasites are much harder to detect and get rid of.
>>
>>17391879
Yeah i was under the impression that it would take a few tries
>>
>>17391393
>>17391373

1) I really would suggest that you read some reports about exorcism, even if they are catholic.

>I only began to suspect possession after she said, and i quote "don't trifle with me boy, you have no idea who i am" now i am an empath and when she said that it was like the air around me became heavy, and it was hard even breathe. My hands and knees started to shake and i became afraid, like really afraid.

See, you are not that strong, the demon just implied something, and you couldn't breath. It's much stronger than you.
>>
>>17391950
After about 10 minutes or so i was able to repel it, its tune changed afterward
>>
>>17391310
What would you like to exorcise?
>>
>>17392008
>After about 10 minutes or so i was able to repel it, its tune changed afterward

But it was probably just doing a demonstration. You have no idea of his real power.
>>
>>17392012
Part of the problem is im ill informed as to whats exactly "it" is. I only have my instincts that tell me its a demon
>>
>>17392069
...im willing to put that on the line.
>>
>>17392069
What is the point of all the gifts i have been given if i can't even protect those that are important to me?
>>
>>17391329
>Contact a Catholic Priest

He said he wants his friend helped, not fucked over.

>>17391373
>She also developed an aversion to religious objects

This is called being an edgy teen and a roleplayer, it can also be a chronic case of roleplaying problems on /x/ by your part.

Source: I have a demon inside.

>I'm an empath

I'm sure you know how people feel when liars like you spew bullshit then.

>I have a very strong blah blah

I have a very strong power level too, over 22 no less.

>>17391481
>It makes me very warm and flushed

I see you're glowing red and shit, man.

>it gives me energy

Oh, eolic?

>it is the Holy Spirit

You don't have that.

>>17391610
>Lucifer is a good soul

No, it simply is a bad translation of morning star.

>michelANGELo - the actual anti-christ

That's actually a ninja turtle, not the antichrist.

>>17391610
>We are souls, not humans

in this you say the truth, you're a demon and not a human.

>>17391627

YOU DON'T HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT.

>>17391670
>Possession lasts 6 HOURS MAXIMUM

36 years and counting

>you're a fucking lunatic because of this bullshit I made on the spot

Every time.

>>17391675
>I revealed my nature to the demon

And he saw you as a colleague, say no more.

>>17391707
>just the "god" of this age

Not even that, he just posted that in the bible, also that is not the name of the guy you're referring to.

>>17391738

You have to understand that a guy who has a direct line with God may feel too shy, so he asks every demon on 4chan instead.

>>17391759
>it may be a parasite of some kind

This is actually more reasonable than the bullshit you people tend to spew, but a person claiming to hate religious objects is just an angsty teen in an edgy phase, not a medical patient, also do not give medical advice over 4chan, please.

>>17391781
>i focus my energy

are you self inducing a stroke?

>younger demon

All demons have the same age.
>>
>>17392099
>What is the point of all the gifts i have been given

Well, your mum and dad wanted to shower you with love, so they gave you toys, probably consoles and shit.

That's the point of your gifts.

Now now, you're just a liar over the internet who has no other kind of gift.

Becaues anybody who has a slight idea of the truth, does mistrust anybody on 4chan.
>>
>>17392076
Instincts never a say word so describe for me what your mind heard.
>>
>>17392105
I love how normies come on here to spew their ignorant bullshit.

You don't know what you don't know man and thats the size of it
>>
>>17392123
You know what its like when you forget someones name and someone tells you it and it clicks back in and you say "oh yes! Thats it"

Its kinda what it felt like. I knew this would happen to someone i knew, i just had no idea it would be her. But as soon as she started talking i just knew
>>
>>17392105
The sky is fucking falling asshole, regardless of what you believe. You can cling to your interpretation of reality and have your fucking mind break when it becomes too much to deny or you can get ahead of the curve and be somewhat prepared for it.

This is just the beginning. Open your mind before someone opens it for you
>>
>>17391310
Well, first you'll need their heart. That's the important bit.
>>
>>17392105
>angsty teen in an edgy phase
It's possible. Shouldn't discredit outside possibilities, though. And if she is just being edgy, then being in good health will do wonders for both body and mind.

>do not give medical advice
...why not? I'm merely offering a solution.

>all demons are the same age
If that's the case, I can only conclude some act more rashly than others, like this one. If, of course, she is possessed.
>>
>>17392105
Are humans the fallen angels?
>>
>>17392188
She is in her late 20s. Again you don't know what i felt. She is serious and the demon she has is extremely powerful. Just being in her field of awareness was terrifying. I have never felt anything like it.
>>
>>17392188
Its partially my fault due to the nature of who i am. Its my responsibility and i will be the one to fix it.
>>
>>17392172
>as soon as she started talking i just knew
Someone warned you that your friend might become cursed? Or you knew in advance in a way you're not sure how to explain?
>>
>>17392219
No. When i was awoken i had several visions. A few was of the future
>>
>>17392202
Tell it to the guy I quoted, not me.

But I've said it before in this thread. If the demon has made itself known, and all it does is send chills down your spine, it's dumb and weak, and very easily killable. Do what I said, before.

Or, as I said, it may very well be a parasite or mental disease and you inflict anxiety and fear on yourself. If that's the case, seek mental assistance and talk to her other friends, see if they notice anything peculiar.
>>
>>17392151

>I'm knowledgeable

Yes, but the knowledge you have acquired isn't necessarily true.

>>17392183

>You are ignoring the truth

>reality can be interpreted

Lay off the meth.

>>17392188

Because you aren't a doctor.

>demon posession is very dramatic

As a matter of fact you can spend years and decades demonized and never notice.

>>17392196

What? No, there are humans and then there's you, in a human body but merely pretending.
>>
>>17392229
I will eventually reach the point i can outright kill demons, but that's years down the road. I have only been awake for a few months
>>
>>17392233
Its common knowledge. Just look around you.

Google police shooting fatalities the past few years in America

Look on at the prevalence of the occult in everything, especially music.

Youtube i don't want to die.

Both sides are scooping up those that belong to them for the final war. Its a fucking fact
>>
>>17392228
Ahhhh, I see.

What are her symptoms? Does she seems normal to anyone else?
>>
>>17392233
"As it was with the days of noah so it will be with the coming of the son of man For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they took no note until the flood came and swept them all away. So it will be with the coming of the son of man"
>>
>>17392266
Thats what im trying to figure out. I messaged her bff but she hasn't gotten back to me
>>
>>17392233
>you aren't a doctor
This is true. However, for idiots like these who think their super anime powers will allow to them to save the girl and kill the beast, it's always good to remind there's a gentler, simpler way.

>decades demonized
I apologize for not being clear, but this was my point. Rash demons like the potential one OP's dealing with that act all spooky and evil are weak and relatively harmless. Stronger, cleverer demons are far harder to detect and kill in their host bodies.

>>17392241
...not necessarily. It can be a few weeks if you put in some work and stop making an ass of yourself on 4chan.
>>
>>17392290
>if you put in some work

Clairify
>>
>>17392282
Paranoia erodes the mind. You'll know what to do when you've come to understand her truth.
>>
>>17392303
I dislike having to repeat myself a lot. But whatever.

Check on her while she sleeps to assure there are or aren't irregularities in her breathing, keep her cold, serve her hot, nutritional food, make sure she gets exercise, get her to walk around and talk to people. Keep pressure on the immune system, but ensure she stays at full health. The demon should then play its cards and try and drain the host's body desperately. At this point, starve her and ensure she does not sleep. If the demon isn't gone after a day or two after realizing the host is becoming too weak, then you should begin worrying, but I doubt that's the case here.

If the first step doesn't work because the demon makes her refuse, then use as much force as possible or necessary. Violence is always a last resort with demons, because it's very likely it'll come to possess you, too.
>>
>>17392327
Oh? And whats "her truth"?
>>
>>17392330
Im not sure i will be given much of a chance to do this. "She" doesn't want to see me but if i get the chance i will do just that
>>
>>17392330
"I think she is possessed" seems like a tough sell
>>
>>17392332
Do I LOOK like your friend?
>>
>>17391310
Contact an exorcist you fucking autist. I don't care what type of fucking meditation or yoga you do but you're no match for a demon. Don't be fucking stupid anon.
>>
>>17392343
Look, the point in the exercise is to prove to the demon you're smarter, stronger, and more in control of the situation than it. You're the one who deals the cards, the demon realizes it's parlor tricks won't faze you. This is what ultimately kills it, because for a demon power is their world. That's the only reason most of them possess humans, anyway.

The process I describe is painless compared to some things you could do. Just don't be afraid and don't be stupid - and of course, don't be dishonest, which is what I'm afraid you might be right now.
>>
>>17392353
Nikita?
>>
>>17391310

First stop believing silly stuff.
>>
>>17392362
...No.

The POINT is... You'll figure it out when you figure it out. There's no advice to be given until you know the situation better, and it sounds like you'll know what to do when you find out for yourself what's really going on.
>>
>>17391310
please visit this Taiwanese master

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-uS9kGHpfs
>>
>>17392377
...i realize the possibility exists that it isn't a demon, but her awakened self...if thats the case then the end result is already set in stone.

I don't want to believe that til i have explored other options first
>>
>>17392357
I have kept certain personal details from you because it doesn't belong on a message board. It wont be the case with her.
>>
>>17392396
You're anonymous. Share these details. I doubt the solution will change much.
>>
>>17392423
Would you believe me?
>>
bible says get away from all forms of evil, not to go fix it, if your friend is possessed it's because of his karma so best thing to do is to stop being friends with him.
>>
>>17392449
No...i am the one who pointed her in this direction.
>>
Im willing to share the whole truth with you but it defies belief, even for me, and I'm the one living it
>>
>>17391627
THIS, OMG THIS.

Once a friend was being possessed by a demon the same way. the demon was talking to me and my friends that way through him. and we all had the same experience, so fedora atheists go fuck yourselves.
>>
>>17392464
...thats not what i meant
>>
>>17392432
I won't believe anything I haven't heard.
>>
>>17392389
We can't help you believe something that might not be true without lying to you.

Is there any *SPECIFIC* thing about her now that you don't want to believe is the real her?
>>
Screw the catholic priest BS people will tell you about. You need to find someone who knows what they're doing. Find a witch if you can.
>>
What an excellent day for an exorcism.
>>
>>17392480
This is the whole truth.

The friend i speak of is an ex. We were together for 5 years but i was young and foolish and didnt realize what i had and didn't work at the relationship like i should have. We split about 2 or 3 years ago. We were friends for a bit but she turned on me. This was strange since even when times were bad we always enjoyed each other's company.

Flash forward to about 3 months ago when i had my awakening. As per the bibles standards when someone meant for awakening awakens they die to who they were before and all their actions become null and void. Its a biblical reset button.

Once i awoke i immediately know who i was, or rather who i had been. I have had a few previous lives that i remember. The most recent was Joan of arc, but further back than that was Jesus of Nazareth.

I am the second coming of Christ.

Its been 3 months but i have already regained some memories from that time. The 12 have also been reincarnated and have already had roles in my life.

I believe the ex to be the reincarnation of Judas. Just as his love of money gave room for the spirit of the devil so too her love of money gave the devil a foot hold. She turned on me because of him

I also believe the devil has chosen her to be the antichrist because she is the person i have loved most in this world. He can't touch me personally but all those around me become a target for him.
>>
>>17392480
I mentioned before i had visions of the future. One i was in the midst of a ruined city. It was myself and my opponent, the antichrist. I was the only one left standing. I couldn't see the face in the vision but i fell to my knees as the antichrist drew thier final breaths and i wept and screamed "is this what you wanted?! It never had to be this way!!"

Obviously when this all started i thought i lost my mind, but it is so, i am the second.
>>
>>17392552
Soo this Jesus?
>>
File: 6fe.jpg (30 KB, 600x611) Image search: [Google]
6fe.jpg
30 KB, 600x611
>>17392552
What the actual fuck?
>>
>>17391373
Could just be puberty and you may be sadist with a crush on ur friend
>>
>>17392597
Yeaaaaah. Tell me about it.
>>
>>17392552
Well, there are three options here.

One, you're batshit crazy.

Two, I once again maintain this demon may just be posing as Satan or some higher evil and is merely trying to intimidate you. From what I know, higher evils tend to not show that, they're well, evil, too quickly. Your visions may very well be hallucinations induced upon you by this devil.

Three, you may be up against the Antichrist himself. In this case, you must carefully examine the means by which your ex girlfriend was chosen to be a descendant or reincarnation of Judas. If there is no obvious indicator that might lead you to an answer to beating it, then your best path is to kill and burn the body. Demons obviously have no influence over the minds of humans without a body to possess, and there's no reason to believe Satan can do otherwise.
>>
File: existential question.png (27 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
existential question.png
27 KB, 527x409
>>17392609
the only question i have.
>>
if that's the case good luck because she probably knows about this post
>>
>>17392552
Paranoia rots the mind. The "love" you received is an insult to your fellow man. You are another living incarnation of absolute paranoia.

Thread dropped. No possession here. Certainly not any "anti"-Christ. Don't do anything stupid in your own name.
>>
>>17392597
She is what she is now because i loved her. This is all.

I will come to be king of this world, but the road is paved with blood and bones.

It is going to be a fucking nightmare
>>
>>17392616
I swear, its the truth
>>
>>17391413
>...well and the fact she started fucking with magic
agree, I am an archbishop and i can confirm satan told me OP is gay.
>>
>>17392611
She didn't know who she was.

I knew when the antichrist was revealed to me i would know instantly. The reality was far more than what i was expecting.

I also figured it would be someone i knew...but her of all people.
>>
>>17392622
Probably. She is far more powerful than me atm. Its only by virtue of the fact i have divine protection until im prepared that im still breathing
>>
>>17392622
>>17392668
OP will die soon.
please be careful.
>>
>>17392624
Its torturous. I cant go back and i don't see the way forward. Atm i am simply chilling until the way becomes revealed to me.
>>
>>17391310
You are gonna get raped nigga
Get a priest to do it or you're just gonna end up getting hurt
>>
>>17392677
I cant say i know much atm. I am certain i will never die...ever. Coping with immortality is more difficult than you would think
>>
>>17392660
I get this.

But I'm asking you, if this is the Antichrist. Try and remember if there's something you know about her that might have, in hindsight, been the indicator that she is the reincarnation of Judas and a servant of the devil. And once again, remember that this may all be a trick of the mind.
>>
>>17392704
Like i said when God communicates with me its very ambiguous. Before i was aware of who she was i was under the impression that the 12 were reincarnated individuals that had roles in my life before i became awakened. Its her profound hated of me that gave it away. As i said she has become sick. I pleaded that she let me heal her and she staunchly refused
>>
>>17391413Sick burn fag
>>
Wait.... So ops Jesus?
>>
I have this one memory of that time that stands out in my mind. Its not in the bible but it was a moment of personal significance to me. It is dark and the only light is lamps. The flames were burning high and myself and the twelve were reclining around a table. I was proping myself up on my side with one arm. I was popping something in my mouth, grapes or figs or something.

We were all just conversing, i don't know about what. It was all very informal, like friends joking around with each other.

Part way through i felt a happiness i never felt in that life before. Part of my life was spent being an outcast, the other part burdened with supreme responsibility. But in that moment i felt at peace, like a puzzle piece that was only just fit into place. Snug and warm
>>
File: M-A-D.jpg (55 KB, 610x396) Image search: [Google]
M-A-D.jpg
55 KB, 610x396
>>17392736
I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE IT. NEVER IN MY LIFE I THOUGHT I WOULD WITNESS SOMEONE CLAIM THEY ARE FUCKING JESUS CHRIST.
>>
It was the first memory i recovered.
>>
>>17392750
Not lying is part of the gig.
>>
When someone is under a lot of pressure you have heard it said "you look like the weight of the world is on your shoulders"

In my case its a fact. The worst part of all is i have shoulder it on my own. Who the fuck would really believe me?
>>
>>17392711
No, that's not what I'm trying to say.

Look, I've known two greater evils in my life. One, a demon inhabiting the body of a fellow soldier, another a malicious entity in Russia's frozen wastes. While I could do nothing against the latter, I learned something important from the former. Demons are very bad at hiding the exact moment when they will inhabit a body. Often, the individual of the body will have been chosen by the demon, and their 'contract' will manifest in a particular object or action. For this soldier, it was a picture of his wife and children that he had slaughtered many years before that led him to becoming possessed. By breaking the picture, I broke both the demon's hold over him and me.

So. It is possible, if you are against the Antichrist, that there is some artifact or event that may serve as an indicator for the possession. Find out and do what is necessary.
>>
>>17392798
I get the sense that what you said will be helpful. I screencaped that shit
>>
>>17392820
where will you put it?
>>
I want to make it all clear to you that war -is- coming, but i am not the one that is bringing it. The shit show that is to come isn't about this religion or that religion, its not about this country or that country. Its about survival and extinction, its about right and wrong.

Without me and divine intervention from my father humanity would deatroy itself. Its only by virtue of the fact that there are some among us that show promise that we are being saved from ourselves in the first place.

The devil hates humanity and he is what compels us to our own extinction.
>>
>>17392827
This is all on my phone
>>
Its been 3 months since my awakening and my physical abilities are twice what they were. I am 6'4 and built like a fucking tank. The first was made for peace but i am made for war.

My speed is easily comperable to an olympic athlete. My strength is considerable as well and i haven't even begun training.

I am not friendly, I am aggressive and am not here to make friends. When i am ready i will stand before kings and call them theives, liars, and fucking whores.
>>
So many people in here are speaking untruth and it's sad
>>
>>17392884
Sounds like riod rage
>>
>>17392884
Please relax.
>>
>>17392918
It kinda is actually, just without the roids
>>
>>17392908
You think i want this?! I sincerely say that if there is anyone who can prove i am not he to try.

The burden i believe i have been placed with is crushing. Truthfully i say it is not a cup i wish to bare.

Please, take this from me.
>>
>>17392944
/x/, where people claim being the second coming of Jesus
>>
>>17392969
Lol what would you do if you belived yourself to be the second?

Seriously, i am open to suggestions
>>
>>17392969
Oh and this isn't my first time saying this
...sooooo those other times it was probably me too.
>>
>>17392976
Maybe make subtle miracles or just spread the word.
>>
As i said before i can feel my brothers out there. I say to you once again, if you can prove me wrong i urge you to do so. I have never craved power, money, or renown.

I simply wish to serve in my compacity towards the Father just the same as you. If i am not he then i beg you to keep me from sinning from Him anymore.

He has given to me everything when i had nothing. He has made me alive tho i was dead.

Please, i beg of you
>>
>>17392988
I have performed no fewer than three.

He kept it hidden from those i performed it on. It was meant as proof to myself.
>>
DON'T YOU ALL SEE!!!!!!

THIS IS CRUSHING ME!!!!!!!
>>
EVERYTHING THAT EVER FUCKING WAS IS ON MY SHOULDERS!!!!!!!

3 MONTHS AGO I WAS JUST A GUY
>>
I say to myself every day im fucking crazy, and every day He tells me its the truth.

6000 thousand fucking years on one mans shoulders

PLEASE!!!!! TAKE IT FROM ME!!!!!!
>>
Its the truth, isn't it? I am the one.
>>
....i have no money...no follows...no weapons...only God.

This is enough.

I will claim this world in my Fathers name.

There doesn't exist a man now, nor ever, that could keep me from claiming what is mine by birth right.
>>
If you think that you can kill me please try.

If i am wrong then i have made a terrible mistake, and have infact blasphemed against Him and deserve to be put to death

...however....if i am right...well you won't get within a mile if me.
>>
>>17392552
it happens in every reencarnation
>>
>>17392470
you meant that just god channeling instead
>>
>>17393228
I figured as much
>>
Idk bout you guys but i think getting burned at the stake and crucified and such is getting kinda old hat
>>
>>17393264
Sorta. Picture it as cogs in a clock. God is the big cog on one side. The human is the cog on the other side and the cog inbetween is the intermediary.

Together the 3 work in unison for a singular purpose, much like a watch itself.
>>
OP please read my post with humility.
I believe you are either possesed yourself or at the very least under the yolk of the enemy. Calm yourself and still your soul, see within yourself the dissonance that you are professing as truth. Jesus is God, and is not yolked by angst or fear, but rather burdened and does so joyfully.
Those the demons fear to be saints, they delude. Fight them with the one thing we truly are able to have over them, humility. Do this by praying in submittance to God, pray to Jesus (not what you think you are, for you do not know who he is yet) and he will save you, and take this burden you do not want and cannot carry. I will pray for you
God bless
>>
>>17393461
Yolked = yoked
Cant spell for shit.
>>
>>17393461
This has weighed heavily on my mind. To be honest there is no way for me to even prove to myself that i am he...

Its as if there are 2 sides to me. One is the remnants of the old man that was, the one whom died. Then there is the new man, he is everything the former could not be.

I do find it of interest that there is very little of the Lord Jesus' youth recorded in the bible.
>>
>>17393461
Thank you very much, you are very insightful.
>>
>>17393503
I understand, but realize that the mere fact you question it is why you are not.
Not so long ago I was in the same state as you, abilities and all. Do not let yourself be decieved. Pray to Jesus. Call his name with everything you can muster from your deepest depths and he will save you this very moment if you truly want him too
>>
>>17393461
I would also like to add that there is tranquility in it. As i said when he awoke me is as tho i was dead and became alive.

Before i began to think about the gravity of my situation i was in it was...well euphoric.
>>
>>17393539
I speak it because in reality i do not question...its difficult for me to even process.

Its almost like i see what i will be as a light house in the distance but i can't see in between.

Its such an unfathomable thing to me.
>>
>>17393540
Indeed you have opened your eyes and find yourself in a field. This is a spiritual awakening now you must find the path that is true. But you were not alone, like vultures they swoop in and attack you like a babe.
>>
>>17393539
The truth is i just know who i am.
>>
>>17393560
Whenever i speak about this i get pressure on my forehead.

Whats the significance of this?
>>
>>17393586
God places the seal of the elect on the forehead. Even though I too feel it I do not assume it I would be so graced in fear of pride. Previously was in full usage of chakras and I only found them to be portals and so I shut them, but my forehead continues to be affected. Satan mimics and distorts I pray often for discernment on the matter.
>>
>>17393615
I have meditated only a handful of times before. I wasn't when i was awoken.

In any case lets just assume you are right. What course would you recommend?
>>
>>17393615
However there was once about a month or so where i did actually try that whole opening chakras thing successfully. The other times where pretty half assed

After my awakening i experienced an aversion to meditation.
>>
>>17393461
However i would like to see the scriptural references to your initial statement.

Didn't Jesus sweat blood?
>>
>>17393461
Didn't johna flee from his assignment and get eaten by the whale?

Didn't Gideon ask for 2 signs from God?

Didn't Paul say to test out if you are in the truth?
>>
>>17393631
I can only speak honestly from my own experience. After I asked to be saved I felt released from a pointless hierarchy and existence. I read the new testament with the presupposition of truth and with awakened eyes (the key is not to reject outright but discern afterwards). After this I searched for a place to be. Protestants are too weak in faith and lack. Roman Catholicism made my soul uneasy. I found my home in the Orthodox church it is rigid but not dogmatic in its logic and focuses primarily on mysticism and union with God so that we may be as God.
As for spiritual practice or meditation I suggest attempting the Jesus prayer. "Lord Jesus Christ (son of God), have mercy on me (a sinner)" first clause in breath, second on out. This stills the mind from intruding thoughts similar to mantra meditations but focuses on the One Who Is. A rope helps to keep count mechanically and helps focus the mind. Believe it or not a general google search will provide more depth than I can offer here.
Lastly, do not accept images or visions. They may be there to tempt you. If God truly wants you to have it you will bot have a choice.
I hope this is what you were asking for.
>>
>>17393666
>>17393698
I am not the best one to answer these. My initial post onward were the result of praying for guidance. My memory is not so good at remembering the specifics just the lessons.
This will be my last post for the night. God bless.
>>
>>17393714
What? You thought the truth lied with established organizations?
>>
>>17391310
weird anon our stories are very similar
>>
>>17393727
The truth of the matter will be seen by the fruit.
>>
>>17393725
Mine isnt either. He recalls scripture to my mind.

I haven't really picked up a bible in a decade
>>
>>17393732
Its not by the organizations that the fruit is laid bare, but the types of people that it come from.

Look for certain types of people that tend to group around hot button issues in the news and such
>>
See? I told you i didnt want to make this about me lol
>>
Holy fuck. You guys are fucking retarded. Please let this be bait or go to a fucking mental hospital
>>
>>17393819
He wouldn't let me

My advice? Screen cap this and haul your shit together
>>
>>17393171
>....i have no money...no follows...no weapons

Which is amusing, given that with God you should receive plenty of anything you desired, since God rewards His people, and very generously at that.
>>
>>17392278

Yes, the book says that, yes.
How you feel you are related, eludes me.
>>
>>17393953
I have what i need when i need it.
>>
>>17393968
Im under the impression it is a genetic reincarnation guided by God but I can't say for sure
>>
>>17393975
>I have what i need when i need it

Cool, who am I?
>>
I don't want any of your money or fame. Im a man of simple tastes that enjoys his privacy.

What i do want is a real change for humanity
>>
>>17393984
I don't know because i don't need to.
>>
>>17393991

See

>>17393984
>>
>>17393999

You actually NEED to, since you are claiming to be the Christ, and the Crist knows everything.

Also I MIGHT be somebody, 50/50 chance that I am, anon.
Somebody YOU SHOULD KNOW.
>>
>>17394005
Don't waste my time with this dribble.

Someone take care of this asshole
>>
>>17394013
>Don't waste my time

I actually will.

>Someone

How meek of you.
>>
>>17394013

For the Christ you sure are acting weird, and you really don't seem to recognize me...

That guy who was sent to warn of your actual coming? The one sent just before you? Yeah, that's me.
I guess I got carried away playing videogames and shit, but really, I don't think that's the problem here, because you see, our lives are quite controlled, so no matter how much time I had lost playing them videogames, I would have gotten to do it before your coming.

Also I see a disturbing lack of coulds and power. And of reaping angels. And of meekness and manners, really, you seem "changed" as if you were just a roleplayer on /x/.

I kind of have a nose for them, dude.

Trust me, I'm an unspecified supernatural entity which isn't actually human.
>>
>>17394018
>Christ knows everything
Says who?

>50/50 chance
Are you saying that half of everyone on x is important?

I am not meek. I am a lion who's roar shakes the very earth.

Shall i embarrass you further?
>>
>>17394039
>Says who?

The Christ, the bible.

>I am not meek.

Which is not very reccomendable if you wanna go to heaven.

>I am a lion

That's cool, I'm al also not human.

>Shall i embarrass you further?

I guess I can be embarassed of the stupid shit you spout by having the possibility of being associated to you because I'm actually caring to drop you a few lines.
>>
>>17394038
>our lives are quite controlled
True
>so no matter how much time I had lost playing them videogames, I would have gotten to do it before your coming.
Time still works normally for me.

As for everything else you said i don't know what your talking about. I am as i was intended to be.
>>
>>17394056

>I am as i was intended

So a roleplayer.

Because you see, you can't have the Christ come without the ***** (this could be me, fám) actually dropping by and clearing things up.

Also the son of perdition seems to be missing too.

So yeah, that leaves you as a false Christ, a very shitty one at that.
>>
>>17391310

Don't do it. I can tell you aren't properly equipped and unprepared for the consequences.

Unless it's psychological bullshit. Than by all means go ahead.

You have been warned.
>>
>>17394046
Quote a scripture if you wish to claim the bible says something. Did not God tell you to not lean on your own understanding?
>which is not very recommendable if you want to go to heaven
I -am- heaven to those I love and Hell to those i don't
>guess I can be embarassed of the stupid shit you spout by having the possibility of being associated to you because I'm actually caring to drop you a few lines.
Good, i don't like it when people give up to early
>>
>>17394065

Hey bro, it would have been sooo much cooler if you had an ellipsis at the end of your post.

You have been warned...

What do you mean by equipped, though?
>>
>>17391373
You could cast it out yourself easy, but, unfortunately your clearly a man of little faith. If the demon scared you, even a little, you have 0 chance of casting it out. Seek professional help. With an absolute faith, and I mean ABSOLUTE faith in the power of Christ you could do it, but you seriously seems to be lacking it, don't get yourself hurt.
>>
>>17394067
>Quote a scripture if you wish to claim

"Simon son of John, do you love me?" Peter was hurt because FALSIFIED NAME HERE asked him the third time "Do you love me?" He said, "FALSIFIED NAME HERE, you know all things; you know that I love you." FALSIFIED NAME HERE said, "Feed my sheep.

John 21:17

>I -am- heaven

No, you're just actually some lesser demon spewing bullshit on 4chan where you expected to get notoriety and roleplay.
>>
>>17394063
A false christ that preaches understanding and truth. And seeks only to give glory to his fathers name.

Right

The false christ is of the shadows and its there where his power is.

You do not know what his, or perhaps her, face looks like and you probably never will

In any case I'm not here to claim what is mine just yet
>>
This is seriously retarded
>>
>>17394079
>A false christ that preaches understanding and truth.

On 4chan.

Also, the second coming is for reaping and judgement, not for preaching or entertaining iddle ****edited**** on 4chan.

>And seeks only to give glory

Again, the second coming is for judgement and reaping, no preaching there.

>The false christ is of the shadows and its there where his power is

And 4chan is a real shady place
>>
>>17394074
Clearly I'm not ready for that yet. There -is- a growth process involved
>>
>>17394087
>There -is- a growth process involved

Yeah, grow up
>>
>>17394082

Dude, don't you believe that this guy who keeps spewing profanity is the christ? How are you so of little faith, tad?
>>
>>17394078
It doesn't work like that. Its on a need to know basis. Do you think the human mind could even process, let alone store, everything that is all at once?
>>
>>17394092
I think the must have just gotten WiFi at the retard farm
>>
>>17394093
>Its on a need to know basis.

Gonna give you a tiny bit of free info here.

**** as supernatural creature, can feel from people information galore. Yet you get only information on a need to know basis... as a Christ no less.

You don't say.

>Do you think the human mind could even process,

Oh, but you are not human, you're a lion
>>
>>17394085
>reaping and judgement, not for preaching.
As i said i am built for war. I dislike repeating myself.

I give glory to God by my being.

Lets follow your logic. Lets say i am false, what could i gain from 4chan? Is this some evil grassroots scheme?
>>
>>17394090
If i wanted your comeback i would have wiped it off your moms chin
>>
>>17394105
>i am built for war

But you claim to be bulky and tanky, that's not how our people fight.

>Lets say i am false

Yeah, lets.

> what could i gain from 4chan?

Amusement and entertainment, just like me.

So really, roleplaying.

>>17394108

What a shitty false christ, he cannot handle the bantz
>>
>>17394105
Can you please time stamp a picture of yourself?

I really wanna see what autism in physical form looks like
>>
>>17394092
You were expecting gandi and you got deadpool
>>
>>17394111
You say it yourself. I am a shitty -false- christ.
>>
>>17394114
>You were expecting

I was expecting a roleplayer that was uncomfortable in the shoes of his character, and you never disappointed.
>>
>>17391373
>now i am an empath and

Stopped reading
>>
>>17394113
Im sure you will get your chance.
>>
>>17394087
Well, you said yhwh protects you, that's his spirit resides within you, do you truly believe this? Even the apostles feared and were unable to cast out a demon once. They thought it was too strong for them, though yeshua explained that it was merely a lack of faith, that they could have don't it with merely a word had they just really believed.
>>
>>17394124
Obviously im uncomfortable with this, its just not because of roleplay
>>
>>17394131
I wouldn't be on here if i didn't lack faith. The First of the bible was 5 years older than i am now.
>>
>>17394133

aaay falsechristboooi

are you shy when you meet your first ****
No really, it's all in good honesty, I care about your strong convictions, that's why I'm testing you.

Choose.

One of these powers, I have.

a) Read minds.
b) Feel your secret information
c) Devour souls
d) Draw ponies.
e) All of the above
>>
>>17394124
Actually uncomfortable is the wrong word. IM VERY VERY NOT OK WITH THIS

but my God requires something of me.
>>
>>17394148

Yeah well, it's a job, k?

Just answer, I may have hidden other options.

>>17394147
>>
>>17394147
You say these things like it means something. If you do not understand then it is because God keeps it hidden from you because he does not deem you worthy.

Small wonder
>>
>>17394153

Wrong answer, try again.
>>
>>17394143
I don't understand how you could have a faith problem of you claim to be so strong In The spirit.
>>
>>17394156
I do not answer to you.
>>
>>17394162

Wrong answer, try again.

>>17394147

Really, I may know a thing or two. I could be very useful.

Do you like the screenshot? It implies things, but may have been posted there to lure you, and you truly are uncomfortable now.
>>
>>17394167
>>17394162
Night guys, want to know something ask God.

Im just here to inform. You guys made it on my black book :)
>>
>>17394178
>Night guys

Now that's a suspicious retreat...

I just wanted to say that I was a student and was testing him to see if he was the true one,I mean I even found a demon not long ago, so I thought he might be interested.

Yet, he got spooped.

It must be my power of drawing ponies.
>>
>>17394156
This one is condemned.

Dont fuck with me
>>
>>17394189
Also its 4 am. So there is that

Im not here for you waste my time
>>
>>17394191
>This one is condemned.

Yeah, that's correct, the picture actually hides a snapshot of Condemned: Criminal Origins.

It also is very well hidden, since the image is actually in the browser in the future and not in that present.

I have mixed feelings now.

>>17394196
>its 4 am

What does a lion care?
>>
File: Here's proof that he knew.jpg (254 KB, 1862x1048) Image search: [Google]
Here's proof that he knew.jpg
254 KB, 1862x1048
>>17394197
>Yeah, that's correct, the picture actually hides a snapshot of Condemned: Criminal Origins.
>It also is very well hidden, since the image is actually in the browser in the future and not in that present.

Here's the proof.

We are now in the future, so the hidden image appears.
>>
>>17394191
>Dont fuck with me

But I just did, pity you didn't screw big time, but you were being helped. Would have been golden.

Praise be to God forever.
>>
>>17394197
Lions actually love to sleep. In any case condemning you to hell or whatever the fuck happens to you when you die is redundant.

You challenge me only because God has already judged you
>>
Its weird being me
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.