[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Washingotn State Creepy Stories/Meetup
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: washington.png (652 KB, 960x608) Image search: [Google]
washington.png
652 KB, 960x608
I'm sick and unable to pop my ears, so while I'm trying some home remedies I'd see if there are any late night Washington State people up.

I'm not looking for a meetup but others might, otherwise this is a story session. I'm attending WSU right now, but usually I live in the Yakima Valley.
>>
File: 1452155075797.jpg (8 KB, 246x291) Image search: [Google]
1452155075797.jpg
8 KB, 246x291
>>17377035
OP again, thought I'd contribute:

>friend and I we're out near Ritzville looking at some older farmhouse buildings
>hard cause a lot are on private property, but we tried to avoid trespassing if possible, government allowed hunting from certain times
>we'd go about evening and try to find a couple
>finished up at one older feederhouse looking for cool knick knacks
>stop on the way back to take a piss (some places really take you out far)
>basically pitch black except light from the car
>swear I see something move, right at that point in your vision, the one where you're not certain it's imagination or it's real
>friend doesn't care
>too fast to be a coyote, but something is right out in this field running at the very edge of my vision, seems more like two legs
>friend freezes, says "Man... I think we better go..."
>both biff it back to car
>peel off, but swear I saw something take after us to our right lagging behind
>drive back to my house, sleep and try to forget about it

Fuck, no noises, that's what the scariest, but when I described it to my friend he knew exactly what I was talking about. Like this fade to even blacker right on the edge. Needless to say, we felt a bit safer after my bud got his CPL a couple years back.
>>
>>17377052
I'm from tri cities and me and some friends are gonna go to a cementary and use the ouija board. I havent heard much spoopy shit in Washington besides the baby cementary.
>>
File: 1453477030720.jpg (185 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
1453477030720.jpg
185 KB, 550x412
>>17377318
Is it the one up on Paterson hill? Careful, the families up there are tight knit (I get invited to some of their parties) and they get extremely mad when people mess with the graves there. They've had headstones stolen, or kids knock them over, and those are some people's great great grandfathers, uncles, nephews, you name it.

I've never been to it myself, but they've told me a couple stories focused on scaring kids out there.
>>
>>17377052
i got family in ritzville... type of people who'd probably shoot first and ask questions later, just sayin, they got like 25k acres, its crazy tho, i've been out a couple times when i was younger, there were a ton of abandoned buildings and shit. but yea, either way be careful, they wouldn't fuk around
>>
>>17377035
Have you checked out the steam tunnels yet? there's about 6 miles of tunnels under that bitch.
>>
Grew up outside of Ferndale
Lots of spoopy woods and abandoned shit tucked amidst the endless fields.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (40 KB, 265x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
40 KB, 265x200
I recently moved to WA state from the east coast. Within a few weeks I saw the same unidentified craft that I had seen in NY, with the same person who saw it with me before. It was totally bizarre and I had a hard enough time explaining away the first occurrence. Shit is weird yo.

Interested in any sort of stories/info people have on weirdness in eastern WA
>>
>>17378336
I grew up eastern/central WA, but all the spoopy shit I seen has been on the west side in Skagit and Whatcom county. Then again, I've done my best to stay away from the Yakima reservation, which seems to be the hotbed for eastern wa spooks.
>>
check this out guys, I think in the next couple of weeks i may try and go check some of these out
http://www.ghosttowns.com/states/wa/wa.html
>>
>>17378588
sick link bro
>>
File: 1450217600008.jpg (152 KB, 958x784) Image search: [Google]
1450217600008.jpg
152 KB, 958x784
>>17378588
bruh this is cool

None near me, but still might be something worth checking out
>>
I lived in Washington for 21 years of my life, but I recently moved to Europe for college. Anyway, I used to live in a really backwater town 15-30 minutes away from the Oregon border, and me and my mother would frequently travel to Yakima for shopping because there wasn't jack shit where we lived. We were coming back from Yakima, headed towards Satus Pass from Zillah, WA. It's just farms and shit there. But we were stopped at a stop sign, and getting ready to turn right when on the field to our left we saw a bright blue light hover for a second and then it blinked out of sight, reappeared halfway down the field moved more and then blinked out of sight again but didn't reappear. Me and my mother just looked at each other like, "the fuck was that??" We were baffled because there was no noise, not anything. Just a bright ass blue light.
>>
West Valley bro reporting in. Unfortunately I cant contribute but its cool seeing another anon from the same place.
>>
File: blue light.png (2 MB, 1842x879) Image search: [Google]
blue light.png
2 MB, 1842x879
>>17382487
uploading a screenshot of google maps where we saw the light thing. 241 N Meyers Rd if you're interested in looking yourselves
>>
Has anybody been to Tacoma? That place is spooky, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>17382487
I live right next to Cheney, Washington.
Don’t have any cool pics but I’ll tells ya something I’ve seen!
>Be me and friend E-dog.
>Summer night, clear.
>Go in back yard for a smoke around 1 am. Live right along the edge of forest.
>We notice an orange, non-blinking, light in the sky.
>”you see that man” “yea dude”.
>Light moving East, right towards us.
>WTF? By now we would have heard a plane or chopper, not to mention, the lights would be flashing.
>Continues to get closer over the next 30 secs or so, still no sounds, just solid floating orange light.
>Gets probably 2-3 hundred yards away from my house and completely disappears.
>again WTF?!
>Something catches our vision in the sky off in the distance.
>The solid orange light is back, in as far as we can tell, the exact same spot we had initially noticed it.
>Start taking same flight path, getting closer and closer.
>Gets to about the same spot as before and this time takes off south, very quickly.
>Still didn’t make a fuking sound, lost sight of it over the tree line.
>haven’t seen it since, still don’t know wtf that was.

sounds similar to your story IMO
>>
>>17382525
lol, that face so spooky!
>>
>>17382571
Weird. If it was some kind of plane then it would have definitely made some kind of noise. And I remember it being really close to the ground as well.. and the movement was just so smooth.
>>
>>17382694
ikr! I've heard some other similar sightings with the whole disappearing shit too, it freaks my mind
>>
>>17382525
What you saw was the collective visualization power of every anon that sees your image. You've gone and done it now.
>>
>Live in South Seattle
>Lots of Niggerz
>Walking friend home from long day of school
>Walking up to Beacon Hill
>Passed by Shady house
>A random dude with shady clothing, a Clip Board, and Buck Teeth comes up to us
>Starts talking about Shady house and how it needs to be gone
>The lawn hasn't been cut for years
>"Man cats could be hidin up in dem lawns"
>Me and friend agree and walk on
>5 seconds later we look back, no sign of him
>Next day after school same route. . . House is gone
>Shady dude's Clip Board on the ground near the lawn
>>
>>17377052
dogman
>>
>>17382487
Is it Paterson or is it Bickleton?
>>
>>17382525
Bruh, that's not too far from where I lived, I was pretty close to that highway. Runs through Mabton right?
>>
>>17383198
Grats anon, you helped an autistic ghost move on.
>>
>>17383254
Yeah I think so
>>
Damn OP, sorry about your ears. Try picking up a decongestant over the counter if you can. I'm just getting over unpoppable ears also. Try not to hold your nose and blow out too hard, that made mine worse for a few days. Maybe a long hot shower and a blowdryer on your ears (tilt your head) after might help too. Feel better soon!
>>
What up, I come from the foggy Grey land of long Beach.
I have heard tons of stories from the older guys at my work.
"stay away from the base during the solstice" is a Reoccurring theme in some stories
>>
>>17377035
sultan checking in.
>>
>>17377035
no one up getting spooky?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.