[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GAUDIYA VAISHNAVA GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Radha_krsna.jpg (292 KB, 1024x658) Image search: [Google]
Radha_krsna.jpg
292 KB, 1024x658
Krishna.com

Purebhakti.com

vedabase.com
>>
Krishna is a deceiver. He says he's the prince of demons. QED
>>
>>17375529
>He says he's the prince of demons.

Show me any sastra saying such a thing.
>>
>>17375550
I can show you two, actually.

>Bg 10.23 — Of all the Rudras I am Lord Śiva, of the Yakṣas and Rākṣasas I am the Lord of wealth [Kuvera], of the Vasus I am fire [Agni], and of mountains I am Meru.

> Bg 10.30 — Among the Daitya demons I am the devoted Prahlāda, among subduers I am time, among beasts I am the lion, and among birds I am Garuḍa.

First, Krishna is Supreme in all areas, why wouldn't He also be the Supreme Demon? If we consider a demon's mentality:

> Bg 16.13-15 — The demoniac person thinks: “So much wealth do I have today, and I will gain more according to my schemes. So much is mine now, and it will increase in the future, more and more. He is my enemy, and I have killed him, and my other enemies will also be killed. I am the lord of everything. I am the enjoyer. I am perfect, powerful and happy. I am the richest man, surrounded by aristocratic relatives. There is none so powerful and happy as I am. I shall perform sacrifices, I shall give some charity, and thus I shall rejoice.” In this way, such persons are deluded by ignorance.

This is all TRUE for Krishna. As demons are known for their ego-centered views, and there is nothing that is not directly or indirectly Krishna, it can be said that Krishna is purely Self-centered, and thus the Supreme Demon.

Second, demons in previous ages were distinct races: rakshashas, yakshashas, daityas, and others. There was no mutual exclusion, however, between being a demon and being a devotee. Prahlada Maharaja and Bali Maharaja were both from the greatest family of demons and yet both are held as paragons of devotion.

But then this is all from a slightly esoteric viewpoint. If we stick to a standard idea of demon - some malevolent agent working to undermine God - then the idea of Krishna being a demon (prince or otherwise) becomes silly. The entire external point of Krishna's appearance is to kill demons.
>>
>>17376341
Also worth mentioning that the devotees Jaya and Vijaya incarnated as demons for the lords pleasure (Ravana, Hiranyakashipu, etc).

Vrtrasura also displayed magnificent devotional qualities while fighting Indra. Have you read his prayers from the Bhagavatam?
>>
>>17376359
Oh yes, there was a lovely article musing over the three devotees and how Krishna fulfilled their desires in the story of Narasingha-deva. I'm having trouble finding it, but the gist was the appearance of Narasingha due to three devotees: Prahalada obviously, but also Jaya/Vijaya (not sure which was which), and the hidden third is Brahma.

His appearance fulfilled the desire of Prahlada to protect His devotees.

His appearance fulfilled the desire of Jaya/Vijaya in two ways: to be the greatest enemy, and to facilitate moving to the next life (they had chosen 3 demonic lives because it was faster than 7 devoted ones).

And His appearance was also a benediction to Brahma, who had originally given Hiranyakashipu his powers. Krishna was under no obligation to take such a drastic form in order to kill Hiranya - one inkling of desire to the Sudarsana Chakra and we'd have a dead King Demon. But because Brahma is His devotee, Krishna had the desire to remove Hiranyakashipu while allowing Brahma's benediction to stand.

>Have you read his prayers from the Bhagavatam?
Not recently! I'm off.
>>
> SB 6.9.43 — Dear Lord, You are omniscient, and therefore You know very well why we have taken shelter at Your lotus feet, which provide shade that gives relief from all material disturbances. Since You are the supreme spiritual master and You know everything, we have sought shelter of Your lotus feet for instruction. Please give us relief by counteracting our present distress. Your lotus feet are the only shelter for a fully surrendered devotee and are the only means for subduing all the tribulations of this material world.
>SB 6.9.44 — Therefore, O Lord, O supreme controller, O Lord Kṛṣṇa, please annihilate this dangerous demon Vṛtrāsura, Tvaṣṭā’s son, who has already swallowed all our weapons, our paraphernalia for fighting, and our strength and influence.

This is telling to me. Here is the difference between a demigod and a devotee. Both are great worshipers of the Supreme Lord. Both in general act according to religious/ethical principles.

But the demigod prays to the Supreme Lord in order to get something. "Help cure my material distress." In this case it's help killing a demon. And I added the second verse because I wanted to point out they only began these prayers because they couldn't do it without Krishna.

In contrast, the devotee ideally prays first, asking for Krishna's blessing and assistance at the outset. And more importantly, compare this verse to contrast what the devotee Queen Kunti asks for.

>SB 1.8.24 — My dear Kṛṣṇa, Your Lordship has protected us from a poisoned cake, from a great fire, from cannibals, from the vicious assembly, from sufferings during our exile in the forest and from the battle where great generals fought. And now You have saved us from the weapon of Aśvatthāmā.
>SB 1.8.25 — I wish that all those calamities would happen again and again so that we could see You again and again, for seeing You means that we will no longer see repeated births and deaths.
>>
>>17376427
Vrtrasura also expressed a similar attitude of surrender

>Since everything is dependent on the supreme will of the Personality of Godhead, one should be equipoised in fame and defamation, victory and defeat, life and death. In their effects, represented as happiness and distress, one should maintain oneself in equilibrium, without anxiety.
>>
>>17376440
I'm loving his sharp tongue. First he calls his own army shit (or better, he says their birth was equal to stool dropping from their mother), then calls all the demigods cowards and miscreants.

And how's this for a morning recitation?

> SB 6.11.27 — O my Lord, my master, I am wandering throughout this material world as a result of my fruitive activities. Therefore I simply seek friendship in the association of Your pious and enlightened devotees. My attachment to my body, wife, children and home is continuing by the spell of Your external energy, but I wish to be attached to them no longer. Let my mind, my consciousness and everything I have be attached only to You.

Dude's hardcore.
>>
File: Vrtrasura.jpg (30 KB, 513x384) Image search: [Google]
Vrtrasura.jpg
30 KB, 513x384
>>17376485
>>
> SB 6.12.35 — O King Parīkṣit, subduer of enemies, the living spark then came forth from Vṛtrāsura’s body and returned home, back to Godhead. While all the demigods looked on, he entered the transcendental world to become an associate of Lord Saṅkarṣaṇa.

Jai, a devotee after my own heart. I noted that while a demon is usually awarded impersonal liberation (like Sishupala) and merges with the form of the Lord, Vrtrasura is given a more intimate position as associate. The difference I see is that most demons remain inimical toward Krishna at the time of death, so though their mind is completely focused on the Lord, there is no desire of service to fulfill. Vrtrasura, however, was killed in a mood of devotion (and not by Vishnu's hand, who likely was unwilling to do such a thing to His devotee).
>>
>>17376485
If he is attached to krishna he still isn't enlightened though. All complete non-attachment is deathless.
>>
This all sounds like old age new age bull crap. jesus is needed to reach salvation. There is no krishna.
>>
>>17376639
They are one and the same, dipshit
>>
http://www.harekrsna.org/pada/sulocan1.htm
>>
>>17376644
No. They are not.
>>
Swami Prabhufullofshit routinely used snuff while making his disciples refrain from tobacco.

In a time of liars and cheaters he was the biggest.
>>
>>17376621
From the Gaudiya Vaishnava perspective, having spiritual attachments is considered very good. Our whole process is based on loving God, so of course attachment must be there.
>>
>>17376621
This is how Normal hindus who don't get caught up in Krishna turn out to be good folks, sometimes, maybe but they don't care.
>>
>>17375529
Fuck off u faggot........ Go whack your micro Penis with a sand paper.....
>>
>>17376862
Hey you wanker why don't you just go and fuck yourself with a giant cock and pray to your own false as rapey ass cunt ass god
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.