[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of you guys happen to know if Hunters are a real thing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Space-wallpaper-9710903.jpg (196 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Space-wallpaper-9710903.jpg
196 KB, 480x800
Do any of you guys happen to know if Hunters are a real thing. By that I mean if people like Sam and Dean Winchester are actually going around and killing shit like vampires and werewolves. And if they are, would any of you know if there are any in the central Florida area. I think it'd be awesome to talk to these guys and here their stories. If anyone has a story of meeting one please tell because this is a topic I'm very much interested in. And like I said, it seems like it would be pretty cool to meet one
>>
>>17364807
not really a thing. the closest you'll find is people who've lived in areas (for example the deep forest) for long periods of time, and have learned to defend themselves from whatever paranormal entity is around.

but outright hunters? if they are, they're few and they're probably just imitators. and probably all die fast.
>>
>>17364828
Yeah, that's what I figured. It's too bad really. If it was a thing, it was probably a singular group that dated back centuries and probably died out decades ago
>>
>>17364807
I met one in a gas station outside of Eden, Kentucky, late 2011. He called himself Geoff/Jeff. We ended up staying at the same hotel for 2 weeks and after a few drinks one night he told me what he did. He said he "killed bad shit". I thought he was joking until he showed me his luggage... Fucking crosses, shotguns, knives, crossbows, all kinds of weapons. I called bullshit, obviously, and just put him down as a nutjob, but after a few days I began to wonder.

I begged him to take me out on a trip and after a few hours of reassuring him he begrudgingly agreed to show me a "sucker" lair. We meet up on the Sunday, jump in his truck, and off we went.

That was when shit got real....

>>
>>17364895
Continue pls
>>
>>17364895

He totally changed in the truck.

His voice became more serious than before, and I could tell he was nervous. That was when I started shitting bricks. He began explaining to me what was about to happen when we jumped these "suckers", most of it was a blur, but one thing he kept repeating was.. "Just don't get too close and you'll be ok! For fuck sake, don't get too close!".

That was when I noticed we were off-road. I was so busy pissing my pants that I'd forgot to watch where tf we were going. "It's close", he said, growing sweatier by the second. I looked at him as the trees drew closer, swamping the truck in darkness.

Then we stopped....
>>
>>17364951
I can't wait to hear the rest.
>>
>>17364965
Same here. This is exactly what I hoped would be posted
>>
>>17364951

... "Are you ready?"

The answer was no.

I swung open the door of the 1980 Ford F-100, stepped down, and threw-up what looked like an actual pizza. I could feel myself sweating and going pale, eyes glazing over, blood rushing through my ears in waves. I can't remember if I pissed my self then or later, but it was probably then.

"That's the adrenaline, Son. Give it a minute.."

He threw me a bottle of water and started gearing up, going through a check-list in his head. That's when I really knew, for certain, no more bullshit, that he'd done this before, and this shit was real.

By the time he'd finished unpacking I was back on my feet.

.. "I'll ask you again, are you ready?", he said, trying not to grin. I could tell he was hyped. He bounced around the truck and handed me a Rifle.

... "Follow me"...
>>
>>17365091
Don't be a faggot finish the story
>>
>>17365091

It was a simple rifle. Bolt action, no scope with a 10 bullet magazine. I'd fired rifles before but never at anything moving, certainly not at anything actually alive. The weight and length of it caught me off-guard, which became apparent every time I ducked a branch and was greeted with a barrel to the back of the head.

Suddenly the crunching of our footsteps stop. We're in waist-high grass looking up at a wooden shack 200 metres away.

"Stop.This is it, weapons ready."

>>
>>17365197

I load the rifle and follow him up the bank.

At this point I'm fucking hyped, almost overtaking him midway up. We approach the top of the hill and drop to take in the surroundings, guns aimed at the old wooden shack of death. The hair on the back of my neck suddenly turned to bristles and I could feel an electricity coarse through me. I knew Jeff felt the same.

Maybe it was then that I pissed myself. Before I knew it we were flanking the hut like a highly-trained two man SAS squad. Communication was reduced to nods and hand signals. I barely knew this man, yet I suddenly trusted him with my life.

We approached the door of the hut...

... and a skellington popped out!
>>
>>17364895
>>17364951
>>17365091
>>17365197
>>17365244

Sorry manes, I ran out of steam. Hope you enjoyed it :)
>>
I'd actually like someone else to finish it....
>>
>>17365254
>1980 Ford F100
Too much unnecessary detail. Super obvious tip-off that "spooky skeleton" was on the way, especially with the short fragments. 4/10
>>
ITT: Underage losers
>>
>>17365244
I fucking hate you :^)
>>
>>17365307
Oh, fuck off. I enjoy a show and wondered if people like that were out there. Isn't this what /x/ is for? I wanted to know if "hunters" were a thing. And I got my answer: no. Thanks for not contributing and insulting and assuming things about people on an anonymous website assbutt
>>
>>17365354
You should molotov him with holy fire.
>>
>>17365354
Don't mind him. In all honesty there are probably a fair amount of "hunters", but not the variety depicted on Supernatural who travel coast to coast in an Impala living off diner food, credit card fraud, and cheap motel rooms. And even if there were, you'd probably hear more about them getting busted out in the boonies with a trunk full of illegal weapons and occult imagery.

The ones I've heard of are usually working class dudes who are curious about the paranormal. If you want to seek one such person out, the urban exploration community in your area might have a pocket of paranormal enthusiasts that would probably spill some beans.

There are also occasional meetups. There was one in North Carolina recently where a bunch of people got together to try and track down the "Beast of Bladenboro", a cryptid panther-esque creature that was alleged to have killed several dogs in the area. You may have to pretend it's for an article or something, but they'd probably talk.
>>
I used to DJ for a strip club for almost 10 years and every so often this guy would come in who claimed to be a demon/monster hunter. He rode a Harley and had 2 swords in sheaths on the front forks of the bike. He would talk for hours about all the things he killed/slayed. He said he could sense aura's and could see demons/monsters that normal humans couldn't.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.