[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/phg/ - Paranormal Healing General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 25
File: dvdvdr3.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
dvdvdr3.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
Welcome to the Paranormal Healing General!

In this thread you can ask and / or give distant healings from / to each others!

Every style is welcome: Reiki, Quantum Touch, pranic healing, Taoist techniques, etc...

RULES:
>no fights
>be nice
>aggressive religious and fedora tipping posts will be ignored

inb4 "why is this thread on /x/":

/x/ is the paranormal board of 4chan.

>paranormal (ˌpærəˈnɔːməl)

>adj
>1. (Psychology) beyond normal explanation
>2. (Alternative Belief Systems) beyond normal explanation

>n
>3. (Psychology) the paranormal paranormal happenings generally
>4. (Alternative Belief Systems) the paranormal paranormal happenings generally

P.S.: I'm a Quantum Touch practitioner and an ex-Reiki user.
>>
File: dsgsetsg.jpg (183 KB, 600x420) Image search: [Google]
dsgsetsg.jpg
183 KB, 600x420
>>17349132
>About Quantum Touch

They have their own Youtube channel with a lot of interesting videos, so you can check this thing out if you want.

>How to ask for healing?

Just post a request, that's enough.
I don't need your name, address or whatever - your post is a perfect focal point.

>How does this healing work?

Everything vibrates, resonates - even your body.
When I "heal" you, I focus my positive attention to you (kinda), so your body can heal itself quicker.

But there are many healing methods, QT is just one of them.
Anyone can heal Anons in this thread - Reiki or Qi Gong practitioners, etc...

Any help would be much appreciated!
>>
Hi Heron! Nice to see you again.
>>
File: medicine buddha.jpg (44 KB, 560x472) Image search: [Google]
medicine buddha.jpg
44 KB, 560x472
>>17349132
>>17349139

A few tutorials:

>Neiye, a Taoist meditation:
http://thedaobums.com/topic/843-neiye/

>Reiki self-attunement (not a traditional method, but it worked for me):
http://ajitupadhyay.tripod.com/reiki/self_attunement.htm

>Quantum Touch Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/QuantumTouch/videos
>>
File: namaste.jpg (119 KB, 466x625) Image search: [Google]
namaste.jpg
119 KB, 466x625
>>17349144

Hi Anon! :P
It's good to be here again.

I've been busy, but now I have time for another /phg/, at last.
>>
I felt your love you gave me what I needed before I even finished my post.

The light is very thankful.

Thank you, keep up the great work if you so desire.
>>
>>17349162

The Buddha in me honours the Buddha in you. ;)
>>
>>17349132
Someone touched my aura in a bad way. How can one reverse the effects?
>>
>>17349175

Did it happen to be a legion of pathetic alien goofs?
>>
>>17349139
Hello. I have been going through some things, lets leave it at that. If this stuff really works then Id like to be healed or at least take my mind off of my worries for a moment..
>>
>>17349175

I think the aura - just like your body and your entire being - can repair itself.

We can speed up the process with a healing session, if you will.
>>
>>17349179
Maybe. It's not the only think that happened ... They call em death squads
>>
>>17349181

That's why we're here, Anon. ;)

You're the first on my list today.
I'm starting the session right now.
>>
I'm really stressed today. I have a million things going on in my mind and having family problems too.
>>
>>17349209

I know that sometimes it's hard to relax, but a little breathing meditation can do wonders.

Anyway: You're next, dude.
>>
>>17349219
>but a little breathing meditation can do wonders.

I'll try.
>>
>>17349156
>It's good to be here again.

I thought you had left after a while. Welcome back.
>>
>>17349139
>Quantum Touch
Could you please do a healing for my heart? The last days my heart is very heavy... Thank you
>>
File: heart-chakra_Fotor.jpg (843 KB, 2320x2320) Image search: [Google]
heart-chakra_Fotor.jpg
843 KB, 2320x2320
>>17349245

It speeds up the healing.
You'll see. ;)

>>17349249
>I thought you had left after a while.

I've been training and studying - a lot. :D
Also I'm still kinda busy, but I wanted to help Anons... so here I am.

>Welcome back.

Thanks! :)

>>17349253

The Level 2 of QT is about using Heart Energy, so it'll be perfect for you.

You're next!
>>
>>17349267
Thanks alot!
>>
>>17349310

You're welcome!

I'm still "warming up" (haven't given healings for weeks), but I'll do my best.
>>
>>17349267
>I've been training and studying - a lot. :D

Studying healing or like work related stuff?
>>
>>17349139

got a bad flu or something.

fever, swollen throat glands, headache, sore throat, tired.

pls help anon
>>
Hey brothers and sisters of light.

I've been having incredible amounts of anxiety, breathing problems due to my brachyicardia and dizziness all day

My Chakras are all messed up. I need whom ever can help to aid me.

Thank you.
>>
I just got denied from my dream college and my heart is literally destroyed I feel so hopeless. Healing would be nice. I just cant seem to think straight I feel so bad! I don't think I have a future anymore.
>>
Has anyone found a non-pharmaceutical cute for allergies? I would be so thankful for any direction here - I have tried so many methods, but can never fully conquer.
>>
>>17349179>>17349179
Same thing happened to me from this... im in the process of recovery but a boost wouldn't be too bad
>>
Hello, just wondering if you could increase my athletic ability, thank you
>inb4 roids
>>
>>17349267
There's a sci fi novella by Ursula K Leguin called eye of the heron about a prison colony planet with two settlements, one of Brazilian mobsters and one of peace activists, it's a trip, you should read it.
>>
File: gsgsge.jpg (132 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
gsgsge.jpg
132 KB, 640x800
>>17349588

Healing ad other spiritual stuff.
Studying is my hobby. :)

>>17349673

Sending the vibes right now.

>>17349694

Hello there!

I can't see energy (and I only do "full" sessions - I focus on the entire body / being), so I can't give you any chakra-related advice.

But I'm sure we can speed up your - and thus your energy-system's and chakras' - self-healing anyway. :D
You're next!

>>17349923

I feel for you, Anon.
Maybe this won't help you, but: I know successful people without any higher education and I know people who were / are jobless after the university.

Sometimes the best things come from the worst situations.
You'll survive this, Anon.

Also I believe that atoms, cells, organs, people, matter, energy and basically EVERYTHING is, in fact, part of the Big Picture.
We are all One, and the healing that we're doing in this thread (for example) can help us to re-balance ourselves and find our place in the Universe.

In short: you'll be fine. ;)
I'll send the vibes.
>>
>healing general
This sounds like my sort of place. I'll be hanging around. You people all seem lovely. Thanks for having me
>>
I can't see anything when I imagine or remember something. It's almost as though I don't have a mind's eye.
Would anyone be able to help?
>>
>>17350512

I think allergy is also a matter of balance and harmony.
Asthma and skin problems are the best examples: your skin is what connects you with the world.
When you want to "lock out" things from your life, your body will follow your lead - it will lock you out.
... and you'll choke and you'll have eczema.

Allergy shows that you're not in harmony with something very important in your life (your body / being turned against itself).

>>17351093

Interesting question.

If I remember correctly, some Qi Gong practitioners believe that martial artists, for example, need to do inner energy workings in order to reach their full potential.

So Qi Gong / Tai Chi, Neiye or Quantum Touch would probably boost your abilities.

And yeah: never do 'roids.
Never.

>>17351169

A peace activist mobster in a book called Eye of the heron? XD
I'll definitely have a look, thanks!
>>
>>17351606

Namaste, EmpathAU! :)

>>17351633

I'm sure people would say that there's a problem with your third eye chakra.
And maybe it really is your problem.

But maybe you're just tired.
Also it's possible that you lost some important connections in your life.

Creativity, imagination and memories can be lost if we got hurt - as you change, your entire being changes.
Sometimes I lose knowledge when I'm "not being myself", and when I find my balance I start to remember things again.
It's very interesting.

Try to relax and / or to meditate.
And don't overthink stuff for a few minutes - give yourself a break sometimes. :)

P.S.: And you're next, of course.
>>
>>17349132
Hey there, I'm hoping to get myself balanced if possible. My chakra feels blocked so I ask for help, please.
>>
>>17351671
I've been like this for a very long time, since I was a kid really
I find it nearly impossible to truly relax and the few times I can I immediately get knocked out of it by someone
I haven't really tried meditation before though, so maybe I should try and give it a shot.
>>
I have a problem I can't talk about, but if you can do a general healing at me, that would be good, H. Thanks. I have energies, I can move my energies, even see them with my eyes closed, but I can't seem to effect healing upon myself. I can actually feel qi going through an organ if I point a mudra at it or sword-fingers at it, but still can't get healing energy going, just a kind of kinetic hard qi.
>>
Hey, I've been rather tired the past few days, hopefully not coming down with anything, and having problems with my vision. I wear glasses anyway but when I go through these tired days, my vision gets considerably worse and it's harder for my eyes to focus.
Maybe you could help me a bit with that so I won't feel like shit the whole day.
>>
>>17351695

I'll send the vibes. ;)

>>17351709

Also you should try some kinda energy healing, really.
You clearly need to "find your place", and healing / helping others is the best way to do so.
Re-connecting to other people, to the world, and thus - to yourself.

I told this many times in these threads, but that is why I started the /phg/: I want to find my place, too.
And when you boost other people's self-healing processes, you also got healed in the process.

This is what the world needs, by the way: the irony of healing is that you need others to heal you.
We have to help each other, and if you do, we will all get better.

>>17351710

Basically what I just said to the other Anon.
Sometimes you need another healer, another perspective to get healed.
That's why I used to call this "Love".... or "togetherness", "One-ness".

You need at least two things (cells, people, anything) to talk about harmony and balance.

You're next on my list, Anon.

>>17351732

I'll do my best. ;)
>>
I'm too tired to ever leave my house or do any work. I'm starting to fear the idea of going outside anyways. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
>>
>>17351822
>You're next on my list, Anon.
Thanks.
>>
>>17351822
Thank you for your time c:
>>
File: yee.jpg (65 KB, 541x541) Image search: [Google]
yee.jpg
65 KB, 541x541
I'm a complete illiterate in this sort of healing but you might want to not touch me with a thousand kilometers astral quantum pole because my mind is probably as disgusting as my body, which is continuously falling apart for some reason.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaesophagus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastroesophageal_reflux_disease
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crohn's_disease

That said if you want to try something, be my guest, doesn't matter if you don't know what you're doing if you're new at this, I'll happily be your guinea pig.

Alternatively if you have something to help me reconnect with my soul/the source/god/the universe or remember my purpose/mission/plan if there's such a thing, I'll take anything in that domain, even the tiniest fragment of bit of beginning of a hint that leads to the beginning of a clue.
>>
Just need a general pick me up
>>
File: 1455007068491.jpg (220 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1455007068491.jpg
220 KB, 500x750
Healing here would be greatly appreciated, back problems are worsening and affecting the legs more. The serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things that I am able to and the wisdom to know the difference.

Thank you in advance, please take care.
>>
File: IMG_1297 (2).jpg (93 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1297 (2).jpg
93 KB, 480x640
>>17349132
Noooope
>>
>>17349132
i'm living with terrible pain. i'm going to doctors (been to 3 in the last month) but no diagnosis yet.

any healing energy would be appreciated. directed specifically at my back, feet and GI area would be even better, if that's possible.

you can also send some healing to my mind and "heart/soul" if you want because i have no real faith in anything anymore.

it's nice of you to attempt to comfort and heal others, whether it works or not.

have a great day.
>>
>>17352121
I am sorry bro ;< take care
>>
Help me
>no thyroid
> abused physically and mentally
> chronic back pain
> no friends
> borderline homeless
> sad
> depressed
> stressed
> lost
>>
>>17349139
Hey there, thank you for helping out people here and for posting some good links, top stuff!

I like to think of myself as a peaceful person, but I do feel stress and anxiety chipping away at that peacefulness lately, and any help would be appreciated.

Thank you, have a great day
>>
>>17351829

Ok Anon, you're next.

>>17351835
>>17351858

You're welcome!

>>17352121

Nothing is impossible.
We'll see.

Also I think you should try simple breathing meditation.
It's very good to digestive problems, for example.
Just breath into the stomach area and try to relax.

Maybe you should check the Neiye document, too.
One of the oldest Taoist meditation text - it's very interesting.

You're next.

>>17352155

You'll get it.

>>17352165

As I said, nothing is impossible: I cured my back problems (also affected one of my legs).
Now I only have problems if there's too much stress in my life.
I limped, now I can run and live a healthy life.

I'll send the vibes.
>>
I have made a terrible mistake, I can't come to peace with it, I can't sleep, I can't eat and I can't focus on anything else... Any help would be greatly appreciated!
>>
File: scan0003.jpg (147 KB, 1192x1877) Image search: [Google]
scan0003.jpg
147 KB, 1192x1877
>>17352174

I'll send a lot of heart energy, that should help.
And yes, see a doctor if there's a chance that you have some serious problem.

Also I tell you a secret: you can use pain as a focus.
In QT, for example, we "follow" / "chase" the pain in the body, because your body uses it as a sign or message to show us where it needs attention.

And attention + positive feeling can heal.
I could fool my body in many cases - you have a killer migraine? No problem: focus on the pain and think "Hahaaa! I'm getting smarter with the pain!"
Believe it or not, but I could fool my own body with a cheap trick like that.
The pain was gone,

There are sooo many good techniques; you should experiment with them. ;)

>>17352201

I'll send the vibes, Anon.
I've been there where you are now.
You can win this.

Hmm... I have this intuition now.
I think you should try that non-traditional Reiki self attunement (see the link above).
Just try it.
Or focus on the symbols (I'm sure they're on Google).

This is a very powerful intuition, I can tell you.

Pic related, it's the 1st symbol, Cho Ku Rei.

>>17352223

It's good to be here and help others. :)

Sure, I'll send heart energy.
Have a nice day!
>>
>>17352237

We all make terrible mistakes, Anon.
Sometimes we take a wrong step, but still, we can't stop - "the show must go on".

You know, sometimes we can never come to peace with things.
Someone hurt you or you hurt someone... maybe you lost important stuff...
Sometimes you just can't forgive or forget.
It's natural... it's ok.

The secret is: stop fighting yourself.
Carry on.
That'll help you to find your peace.

And I'll send the vibes, of course.
>>
>>17349139

I would really appreciate your help. I won't blog for the sake of blogging, but thank you.
>>
>>17352174
>i'm living with terrible pain
>GI
Where? My chest pains are caused by a fucked up esophagus and my tummy pains are caused by crohn's so definitely investigate any GI tract-related problems until you get a clear answer.

>>17352178
Thank you anon. Though this anon right here >>17350582 needs your thoughts more than me.

>>17352233
>Also I think you should try simple breathing meditation.
Okay I'll do that.

>Maybe you should check the Neiye document, too.
I just read it, very interesting indeed. But like with every zen/taoist thing I read, its beneficial effects last until the next chest pain attack or endoscopy or nausea.

Though I like the emphasis on discipline, detachment and balance. It makes me realize that I'm just weak and emotional, since most people would grow stronger if they faced the problems I face and yet all I do is bitch and moan. I'm reading various texts from Taisen Deshimaru and after every line I read I realize I'm just an immature piece of trash.

Anyway, thanks for your help & informations. I hope one day I'll be able to help people too.

Good luck everyone.
>>
>>17352201
desu the things you mentioned sound very vague and broad. Sorry to say it, but I don't think you'll find a cure-for-all, especially not in esoterical or paranormal stuff.
Maybe tackle the depression/stress first? I've never had a serious depression myself and I'm not a professional but I've dealt with close people who have had depression. It is a real illness and right medication can do a lot for you!
>>
Hey if someone is still here, I've been having a bunch of estrogen issues with my birth control and have had irregular bleeding for a while.
Definitely could use some quantum healing to normalize my vagina.
>>
>>17352285

You're next, Anon.

>>17352359
>But like with every zen/taoist thing I read, its beneficial effects last until the next chest pain attack or endoscopy or nausea.

Yeah, unfortunately these kinda things require a lot of self-control and practice.
But Neiye and Quantum Touch definitely worth it, they are quality stuff.

>It makes me realize that I'm just weak and emotional, since most people would grow stronger if they faced the problems I face and yet all I do is bitch and moan

As a guy who also suffered a lot, I can tell you: that's just bullshit.
You are who you are and one can't compare his / her problems with the problems of others.

If you suffer, you suffer.
You don't have to apologize to anyone.

We don't and can't decide who has the right to suffer and to complain.
Those who want to make you feel this insecurity are emotionless people who lack empathy.
That's a passive agressive cruelty.

Sorry if I'm a bit emotional here, but the only thing I can't tolerate is intolerance.

Damn, I'll send you so much heart energy that you're gonna turn into Superman. :D
>>
>>17352385

It's a matter of personal belief, really.
I believe one can re-connect to life, and all the aspects of life.

So when I help you to heal yourself, it's a holistic thing - it affects your entire life.

>>17352424

Yeah, I heard that birth control pills can have nasty side effects.

While I can send you vibes, it can also have side effects... for example: it can nullify the pills' birth control effect. :S

Sorry, I usually give healing sessions to anyone, because it's all about positive intent and focus... but I'm not so sure about this one.

Also it'd be wise to consult your doctor.
>>
>>17352463
I'm cool with you doing so. I'm getting off of the pill this month for alternative forms this Tuesday because I hate feeling hormonally imbalanced.
>>
File: gfdf.jpg (108 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
gfdf.jpg
108 KB, 500x500
>>17352479

Ok, Anonette. :)
Thanks for the info!

You'll have your healing session.
My methods are all about re-balancing the body / being of a person, so I think it'll help you.
>>
File: Hey Buddy.png (392 KB, 715x404) Image search: [Google]
Hey Buddy.png
392 KB, 715x404
>>17352451

Thank you so much. I'm so grateful; this is a great thing you are doing here. Way to be the change you wish to see in the world.

Thanks again!
>>
Hello, last year I've been trough a lot. Lots of negative things and now these things kinda follow me and I can't seem to get over them. I feel tired of trying getting over. So can you please try with me aswell? If this thing works I thank you. Never tried this before.
>>
could you heal or at least reduce the pain in my hip? There are moments that i can't even walk because it hurts like hell
>>
Can you lower my sugar levels in blood?
>>
>>17352523

Well, I really hope that we can make the world a better place.
While the ocean is huge, if we, individual drops of water start to clean each other, the entire ocean will be cleaned eventually. :)

>>17353047

I'll send a lot of heart energy, Anon.
Also maybe you should try some kinda energy healing, too.
Helping other people's self healing processes is a good way to find your place in the world and get rid of bad memories, etc.

>>17353148

Quantum Touch can re-align bones and joints, so brace yourself! :P
I'll send the vibes.

>>17353177

If this is what your body needs, then yeah.
We'll see.
You're next, Anon!
>>
>>17352503
You tha real MVP
>>
Hi, I don't know what I'd like to have healed, but please send good vibrations my way. Also, I have friends who are hopelessly addicted to drugs (I am 14 months sober) and they need help too, if you could think about them using this post as proxy, that would be nice.

I'd just like to be more phsyically fit, active, mobile (stretches, etc). I'm a strong believer that you can help.
>>
Mind trying to heal a complete desmotivated human being? I need some determination get a project going, and it doesnt hurt asking for a someones help.
>>
File: dggsd.jpg (187 KB, 892x896) Image search: [Google]
dggsd.jpg
187 KB, 892x896
>>17354994

Thanks, you are very nice. :)

>>17355003

Sure, I'll send good vibes to you and your friends.

>you could think about them using this post as proxy

Yes, exactly, this is how it works.

>I'd just like to be more phsyically fit, active, mobile (stretches, etc).

I think the session can give you a boost so you can achieve all of this. ;)

>I'm a strong believer that you can help.

Oh, thank you, I appreciate it.

>>17355026

You are next on my list, Anon.
Expect a lot of energy and / or new ideas, inspiration. ;)
>>
Hii, soo uhh, I've been having lots of problems with my motivation, will to live and general ability to live my life due to my recurring depression, anxiousness, borderline personality disorder and gender dysphoria.

Recently it's been so bad that I'm not really feeling like doing anything else than to just die and I would love to have both some healing and also some advice on stuff that I could do by myself. Maybe, I don't know, like some kind of meditation and what not I should practice.

Thanks in advance.
>>
i have been suffering from extreme physical pain i hope you can help me

thanks in advance
>>
File: the_brain_by_soliton.jpg (121 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
the_brain_by_soliton.jpg
121 KB, 450x450
My life quality decreased by 80% a few years ago and i didnt really know why. I even expected to get diagnosed with cancer but always got told that im healthy and shouldnt worry but today im still feeling shitty and dont have energy to do anything. Got used to feeling bad i guess. Thanks inb4.
>>
>>17354990
Thank you very much, Heron.
I might consider trying what you've told me.
I'm so grateful for your efforts, you the real MVP!
>>
I need somd healing to get me through military training
thanks op
>>
>>17355357
Much obliged op, hope you also get some good vibes in return :D
>>
I wish the best of luck to everyone in this thread. Don't give up, we're all going to make it.
>>
>>17349132
Is that the green lantern
>>
File: uah.jpg (49 KB, 447x447) Image search: [Google]
uah.jpg
49 KB, 447x447
Bamppp

>>17356854
This.

Also if it turns out I don't have cancer yet and if the docs manage to make my esophagus work a little bit longer and silence my crohn's for a few more years I'll try to do what opie does one day. I'm desperate to find a way to be useful and this seems perfect.
>>
I'm trying to learn qt2 so I can help in threads like these, I hope I'll be able to do it soon.
>>
>>17349132
Op if you're there I could use a favor my friend I got into a motorcycle accident about 8 months ago and long story short I never went to the hospital or anything because I didn't think I had health coverage and my right shoulder constantly aches and just overall hurts and I'm almost positive I messed something up in my right knee too, to the point where It will shoot pain up my leg frequently. Just hoping for some healing vibes man
>>
File: sgsdge.jpg (141 KB, 500x442) Image search: [Google]
sgsdge.jpg
141 KB, 500x442
>>17356006

Well, meditation and energy healing can always boost our vitality.
Try some tai chi / qi gong, for example.

Or meditate on Unconditional Love.
Try to feel the inter-connectedness of everything... that will surely give you a new perspective.

I believe that simple breathing meditation can help you to achieve this state.

The most difficult but also the most powerful method is: send energy and Love to a person you hate / dislike.
If you can do this, you'll change, in a very positive way. ;)

>>17356016

You're next, Anon.

>>17356281
>>17358729

Yeah, healing others can help you to re-connect to the Universe, and feel better in every way.

You could also try that non-traditional Reiki stuff (see the link above).
I tried that years ago and I really liked it back then.

>>17356401

Thanks, Anon!
I hope I could help.
Also just post here anytime, for feedbacks, healing or for anything! ;)

I'll send more vibes.
>>
File: gseewd.jpg (160 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
gseewd.jpg
160 KB, 400x400
>>17356546

While I never was a soldier, I've been through some hard times, so I know it's difficult.

Carry on, Mighty Warrior (you're now the Official Knight of /phg/)! ;P

Anyway: You're next!

>>17356815

Thanks, Anon! :)

>>17356854

Thank you for the positive vibes!

>>17357324

"In brightest day, in blackest night,
No illness shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evil's might
Beware my power--Heart Chakra's light!"

>>17359026

QT2 is very good stuff.
Do you like it so far?

>>17359052

Well, maybe you should visit a doctor.

But of course, I'll send as much vibes as I can. ;)
It's possible that you'll feel itching, warm or a lot of extra energy - it's ok and absolutely normal.
>>
Can you tell me if anything is wrong with me? I feel like my mind has been locked in a cage of negetive energy for a long time...
>>
>>17359309

I can't "see" energy or diagnose problems - I can only send you good vibes / "heart energy".

A healing session would definitely help you to leave that "negative cage" behind.
>>
Please anon. Im going through a tough time emotionally and physically. Any sort of healing sent my way way would be super appreciated
>>
I know this is a paranormal healing thread but I want you to send me hate and pain.

Also if you could give me a heart attack ty
>>
>>17359380
What happened anon why do say things like that.
>>
>>17359356
Thanks anon.
>>
>>17359373

Sure, Anon.
I'll send the vibes. ;)

>>17359380

I can send you heart energy.
Everything's going to be fine, you'll see.

>>17359993

You're welcome! :D
>>
>>17349139
Hey there so can you heal shit like coughing etc? Because ive been sick for last few weeks went to doctor few times and it always just comes back so I if you could heal me somehow thatd me great
>>
I've been having intrusive thoughts, please help
>>
I cant get this girl off my mind. Shes the one that turned me onto eastern spirituality, so meditating is hard. I feel like my throat chakra is being drained, my shoulders are always tense, I cant sleep, and Im always angry or depressed.
>>
Does this work for caries? I practice chi kung but it doesn't work well on oneself
>>
heal my cock please
it has kidney failure
>>
>>17359380
I wish you good luck in getting very bad luck anon. "Anyway you want it, that's the way you need it."
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 1024x768
i'm so stoked to see you. started reading quantum touch at the end of december and it's good stuff

do you have any recommended links on qi gong? :0
>>
>>17349132

I just leave this here - I hope you'll find it interesting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C5pq7W5yRM&feature=youtu.be

>>17360122

Sure, oh Fantastic Anon of Beautiful Numbers! :D

>>17360174

You're next. ;)

>>17360211

I know that feel, dude...
It won't be easy, but you have to move on.

I'll send you as much heart energy as I can.

(also accept this epic handshake, just for a healthy laugh: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgPwXlTRuHs)

>>17360304

I'll do my best, Anon.

>>17360330

I'm not sure what you mean, but you (it?) will receive the vibes.

>>17360570

Oh, hey there!
I'm happy that you like QT.

Qi Gong?
Well... I don't have any links, and personally I can only recommend Neiye (it's not qi gong, it's inner energy working).

Also: years ago I've practiced the Five Animals qi gong exercise.
>>
File: fluffy grey fluff.jpg (65 KB, 645x380) Image search: [Google]
fluffy grey fluff.jpg
65 KB, 645x380
>>17360874
well hell yeah, thank you for the info. i appreciate it. :D
>>
>>17360057
Thanks anon. Im hoping it will help. :) i really appreciate it
>>
For the past 2 1/2 hears, I've had issues with my eyes where if there's even the slightest strain (moving the eyeballs), the bottom eyelids twitch and it's really annoying :(

I'd appreciate your help please!
>>
I have been very sick for a while now and i would appreciate any healing you guys could spare.
>>
does anyone know if smoking weed is bad for your chakras? you know how you feel super drained after hittin the good bud... anyway. i felt some energy right when i came in this thread. so thanks
>>
Could someone help me with my self loathing?
I feel so fucking lethargic
>>
File: 1340757105032.jpg (27 KB, 287x266) Image search: [Google]
1340757105032.jpg
27 KB, 287x266
I have an eating disorder.
I go through cycles of binging and purging, chewing and spitting or starvation. I want it all to go away. I've tried everything from therapy, to mental institutions to even trying to write my own sigils. Every day for the last 8 years has been a battle. If there is anyone out there that could lend me a healing touch, I would be immensely grateful.
I can even pay you in drawings.
pls halp
>>
>>17349139
i really need all the spiritual guidance i can get. i wish to change the world.
>>
>>17360874
Thanks
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 500x505) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 500x505
>>17361640
sendin good feels anon. i can sympathize
>>
>>17361640
I'm really sorry. I know nothing about eating disorders. But i'm sure it's hard and I'm sorry.
>>
>>17349132
Hello, Heron!

Please send me your light. Thank you!
>>
Hi Anons,
I could use some help with my mood swings. I felt just fine last week, and today I can’t leave my house and am feeling very distressed for no reason that I can pinpoint.
I’d also appreciate any tips regarding what I could do to make things better, I’ve been trying things out but nothing seems to work.
I’m waiting for insurance stuff to get sorted out before I go and see a psychiatrist, shouldn’t take too long, but I’d love some help/support in the meantime.
I hope for everyone in this thread to get better, unfortunately I’m no healer myself.
>>
Not sure how best to approach what I'm feeling.

I seem to only feel most at-ease when I'm dreaming. Everything else feels incredibly dull except my dreams. I've taken to dream journaling and the like, but it doesn't seem like enough. So I figure I might be damaged in a way I can't rationalize. Just a constant feeling of boredom and a pure tone of grey.
Help?
>>
>>17359223
Yeah QT2 is great so far, I'm still doing the basics though.
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.