[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone ever actually been to one of the "really"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 500x500
Has anyone ever actually been to one of the "really" haunted places everyone always talks about and experienced something unexplainable?
Locations like Bobby Mackey's Music World and The Villisca Axe Murder House?

I have always been a skeptic, but one day I would like to go to one of these places to see if they actually are really hauted.
>>
Well most of the "real" haunted places are hard to get. Especially at the really crazy places they have to have you sign a waiver and all that shit. Plus they over hype the shit out of it and monetize the fuck out of it where the only possibility to get in would be to pay lots of money or wait a long fucking time.

We have a few local places I've been too.

Currently in my city and around I've visited the

Shanghai Tunnels
Fort Vancouver
The Pittock Mansion
The Kennedy School
A few abandoned mining towns sprinkled around the Tilimook county

Shanghai Tunnels was by far the most interesting. But I didn't believe the hype about shit happening to you.

It wasn't all that much as most of the areas where closed off because the local stores sealed their sections off.

But i did feel sadness and a feeling of pain in my arms. It also smelt different. Like death almost.

But nothing around here that's particularly scary. Everything's really mellow. But hang around the Portland downtown at 2 am and you'll see some shit that would scare you to death.
>>
Have been to the site of the Bell Witch house (house torn down), as well as the cemetery where the family is buried. Saw and experienced nothing, though it was daylight, so didn't spoop ourselves out any. Took a tour of the Bell Witch Cave, kind of creepy, friend claimed to have been touched inside and then pushed when we were outside it by the creek bed. He did indeed fall hard, so...maybe? Don't even know if they still have a tour there though, it was so many years ago. Friend's sister used to drive down to house site before it was torn down (it was fenced off) and claimed they would see lights and hear crazy noises from inside. She seemed serious and honest at time, that's why we went to see.
>>
>>17329187
Bump
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.