[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/ I'm almost sure there is another thread on astral
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 56
File: PicUnrelated3.jpg (152 KB, 712x720) Image search: [Google]
PicUnrelated3.jpg
152 KB, 712x720
Hey /x/

I'm almost sure there is another thread on astral projection/lucid dreaming here, so sorry if I'm making two, but I have another topic of discussion here I would like to start, if anyone would like to guide me, I am here to question.

A little background info about me.
>I have had sleep paralysis ever since I can remember around 8
>I have had reoccurring sleep paralysis since that time about every few months
>I can not control this, it has always happened
>More then likely always will.
>Last occurrence was about 2 or 3 months ago when I was sleep with my now x gf
>Screamed for about 4 hours straight trying to wake up like usual.
>I have only ever been able to move by thinking.
>Very, very, very hard and forcing the extremities of my body to move
>I can't describe the horror or concentration it take to get out.
>Unless you have had SP with eyes open
>If you have had it you know.
>I can't see why anyone would want to do that.
>Yet, reading threads on AP/LD I see that it is apart of that.
>How you start.

So, my question here is, why would I want to induce sleep paralysis on myself, which I have done in the past out of curiosity when I was younger about my condition I have lived with it almost all my life, and I don't see why it would be appealing to want to go to that place? Or even try. So, am I more prone to having strictly SP if I try to AP/LD, what do I do if I do stay in my state of SP like I have and usually do.

I'm not saying I don't believe in LD/AP. If I'm correct LD is scientifically proven to be true already, and it correlates extremely to AP from what I have read. If I am wrong, please correct me.
Just wondering what my options are, if I ever wanted to start, because while I find AP/LD an interesting option I'd like to have, I don't ever really want to induce SP on myself because well..its the most horrible thing I have ever went through in my life (and will continue to be) and I wish it on not even the worst of my enemies.
>>
>>15973100
You fear sleep paralysis, you fear something, when diving into these parts of the mind, and these states of consciousness you must have, no fear, at all.

Fear is the main thing that blocks people from experience.
>>
File: 1349810846254.jpg (6 KB, 177x216) Image search: [Google]
1349810846254.jpg
6 KB, 177x216
>>15973100
About myself.

Male, 19

I have actually LD, from what I remember, once. Very young, I even got some idea of a charterer that literally just popped into my head when I woke up. I remember the sheets of my bedspread just flowing over top of me after I bolted awake after LD very heavily (strange strange dreams and thoughts that I knew I controlled) and this entire complex idea flowing into me, which I knew was not mine. Its still there, and written down from when I was a child somewhere. I won't go into detail on it.

Other than that, I have had at least very other few and strange dreams that I knew I had some sort of control over, usually, its me running from something. Zombies, trying to protect family, stranded with a friend.

I usually just run, but I know I'm there, running.

I also won't lie, I had another "dream" two days ago, but I didn't really attribute it to anything not even SP. I dozed off, and found myself driving a car, in the car was someone else, maybe myself, maybe someone I knew, I was driving down the road, I knew I was driving. I didn't look at anything but ahead. All the sudden I couldn't move, then wham, the car starts to drift into a wall and I find myself actually waking up suddenly like I'm trying to grab the wheel..Yes, I have fear my SP might have played a role in that, but it wasn't like it usually is for hours.

>>15973116
>>15973132

I fear it because it deserves to be feared in a sense, why would anyone want to induce themselves into it? I don't see the benefit.

I have even read on some threads people being physically taken over by something unwanted or causing some sort of ailment.

When I was younger I once even had something on my chest, I know it was there, I know it was breathing, I know it was on top of me.

So yes, I fear it, but with very good reason.

Would I have to fight these fucking things if I start LD/AP? Why would I want to then? Benefits? Why can't I just keep trying to sleep like every one else?
>>
>>15973147
>I fear it because it deserves to be feared in a sense, why would anyone want to induce themselves into it?

Why does it deserved to be feared, why fear anything at all?

>I don't see the benefit.

Experience.

>I have even read on some threads people being physically taken over by something unwanted or causing some sort of ailment.

Most likely lying, nothing can physically harm you.

>When I was younger I once even had something on my chest, I know it was there, I know it was breathing, I know it was on top of me.

That thing is most likely a projection of your fear. These things that you see and interact with are aspects of you.

>So yes, I fear it, but with very good reason.

Fear is never good.

>Would I have to fight these fucking things if I start LD/AP?

Sometimes I happily submit, and experience that, sort of death feeling, its warm, and comforting, its like a joke you play on each other. ( That might not make sense to you)

But yes, very strange things happen.

>Why would I want to then? Benefits?

Again, experience, experience is the only teacher.

>Why can't I just keep trying to sleep like every one else?

Who knows.
>>
File: 1359172728229.gif (999 KB, 360x449) Image search: [Google]
1359172728229.gif
999 KB, 360x449
>>15973177
>Why does it deserved to be feared, why fear anything at all?

I guess fear is the wrong word? Sort of. Its not wanting to get stuck in one place for 8 hours long trying to fight my way out of my own body like I usually have to, then not being able to go back to sleep.

>Experience.

Well it sounds fun and all, but you're saying
>Most likely lying, nothing can physically harm you.
there is nothing that can harm me?

Any threads maybe you know of that I could read up on that you could link me to with people that agree on this? Sorry, I can attempt to look myself but you seem to know what you're talking about more so then my archive googling would bring up.

That thing is most likely a projection of your fear. These things that you see and interact with are aspects of you.

Well thats a bit fucked up then, because I was really young when that happened.

How much of LD/AP actually makes much sense? Haha

Sometimes I happily submit, and experience that, sort of death feeling, its warm, and comforting, its like a joke you play on each other. ( That might not make sense to you)

But yes, very strange things happen.

That does sound a bit strange, so even "dying" (not sure if right word) doesn't effect you? I've read and even watched videos, and most all sources I remember say there are things out there that could possibly attempt "something." Like "dark" things. They are never usually clear but most sources I have looked at all agree there is something you should not invite in. So, if you could link me to any threads you know of, or any pages you find useful, I would be highly grateful friend. If it doesn't impede to much by requesting.
>>
>>15973204
>Well thats a bit fucked up then, because I was really young when that happened.

Your physical age has absolutely nothing to do with the age of your consciousness, your consciousness has experienced more than you could comprehend.

>How much of LD/AP actually makes much sense?

Some of it makes no sense, some of it makes perfect sense. The point is not to put importance on the experiences, you learn from the bad ones just as you learn from the good ones. The keyword being learn through experience, rather then trying to direct the instances.

>That does sound a bit strange, so even "dying" (not sure if right word) doesn't effect you?

No, I die in a lot of my dreams, many, sometimes I have multiple dreams in the same night where I die over and over, it just becomes like anything else.

But the feeling when you let go, and then realize, that there was really nothing there that you were holding onto is, amazing.

>'ve read and even watched videos, and most all sources I remember say there are things out there that could possibly attempt "something." Like "dark" things.

Light and dark are the same, good and bad are the same. That's the joke.

When you truly realize this, you're free.
>>
>>15973204
>rather then trying to dissect the instances.

Dissect not direct.
>>
File: Radical.jpg (42 KB, 494x622) Image search: [Google]
Radical.jpg
42 KB, 494x622
>>15973234
Well, any links or information you'd like to throw my way then explorer? Maybe things that helped you starting off, you seem very knowledgeable in the realm of AP/LD hopefully for me it isn't all just from experience? I'd like to gain something myself.

It is getting late, and I'm almost sure, if I really wanted to, I could put myself under tonight if I liked. I just don't know where to really go from there if I'm stuck in my state of SP, or how to throw my mind outward. I'm sure I could learn, I just never really took the leap.

Its a bit strange to read that you actually have died in the AP/LD realm, I was almost sure that was never actually suppose to happen, any more stories you'd like to share, I'm here to listen. I am intrigued explorer.
>>
File: 1349667657341.jpg (26 KB, 516x452) Image search: [Google]
1349667657341.jpg
26 KB, 516x452
>>15973234
>Light and dark are the same, good and bad are the same. That's the joke.

Well, I was never really keen on this most of my life, so it doesn't come as a surprise to me.
I have had no religion since the age of 12, and have never really believed in any god written in any book.

Your views, would they happen to consist of an all unified oneness of some sort explorer? Please, I'd love to hear to them.
>>
File: 1349810959718.jpg (50 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1349810959718.jpg
50 KB, 500x375
>>15973234
>Some of it makes no sense, some of it makes perfect sense.
Most things I have done and experience in life make no sense to me. Including my choices.
Glad to hear the universe is just as chaotic on those AP/LD planes of existence.

Ever met another explorer (in the AP/LD relm) such as yourself? Any notable experiences maybe you deem worthy to share?

The point is not to put importance on the experiences, you learn from the bad ones just as you learn from the good ones. The keyword being learn through experience, rather then trying to direct the instances.

I see, yes. It is still interesting to hear of them, I can learn in this plane as well. So I'd love to learn from you explorer. Maybe it will help when/if I chose to venture into the world of AP/LD
>>
>>15973262
>Well, any links or information you'd like to throw my way then explorer? Maybe things that helped you starting off, you seem very knowledgeable in the realm of AP/LD hopefully for me it isn't all just from experience? I'd like to gain something myself.

I don't look online for information regarding these things, like I said I only learn from my own experiences, the minute you stop looking outward for answers and start learning to crawl up the mountain yourself, the better of you'll be.

However I have had a lot of help with psychedelics, plus I might have 10 15 years of experience over you, I'm amusing you're young. You learn over time, just don't buy into other peoples bullshit explanations of what YOU are experiencing.

>It is getting late, and I'm almost sure, if I really wanted to, I could put myself under tonight if I liked. I just don't know where to really go from there if I'm stuck in my state of SP, or how to throw my mind outward. I'm sure I could learn, I just never really took the leap.

To be honest it sounds like you're yet to become fully lucid in the state, I know what the feeling is like when you're laying there suck, but you should be able to shift from that instantly. But there's nothing concrete with these kind of things. That's why you have to learn yourself.

>Its a bit strange to read that you actually have died in the AP/LD realm, I was almost sure that was never actually suppose to happen

What would make you think that? Death being an experience, one can experience it there, just as he can here, death is the last thing you overcome however. Once you overcome that, then its always smooth sailing.

Ever seen the movie big fish "Hey this is not how I die"....

I have died almost every way you could imagine in dreams. Really, its just normal now.

Cont
>>
>>15973262
>any more stories you'd like to share, I'm here to listen. I am intrigued explorer.

I dream multiple dreams a night, and when I say multiple, I'm talking dreams within dreams within dreams, that I unfold back out of, until i wake.

I could go on to doomsday with stories from dreams. If you want to know anything, you're going to have to be a little more specific.
>>
>>15973272
>Your views, would they happen to consist of an all unified oneness of some sort explorer?

In a way yes, but in order to explore itself, it has to forget itself, then it can explore which it thinks it doesn't know, why do you think people like being "spooked" so much. That's a big part of the nature of existence.
>>
File: 1350605807570.jpg (186 KB, 1200x797) Image search: [Google]
1350605807570.jpg
186 KB, 1200x797
>>15973299
However I have had a lot of help with psychedelics, plus I might have 10 15 years of experience over you, I'm amusing you're young. You learn over time, just don't buy into other peoples bullshit explanations of what YOU are experiencing.

Well, I see your point, and yes, if you'd like to know, just because I'm young doesn't mean I haven't done drugs, in fact, I really quite love them.
I have done DMT, made myself (2 months worth like 1.5ish grams), ketamine IV 100mg, LSD (although probably fake 2CI of some sort, I freaked out in one experience out of the 4 times I have done it it was the second time, so most likely not real LSD), and tons of other pills, weed of course. I have had quite a lot of fun with them, never used them to AP/LD though.

Ketamine would have to be the most fucked up thing I have ever done though. Its been about 4 weeks and I'm still not right in the head. Well, I am, but for 2 weeks I was surely stranger.

Yes though, you are correct explorer, you have much more knowledge and time over me. I'm sure.
I have learned something from doing all of them though, I haven't really felt the need for any drugs lately though, I stopped smoking bud about a week ago because I don't feel the need for it.

Much less anything else right now actually. I'm sure I'll come back to them again as I always do.

So do you use them to facilitate dreams friend? What have you found is your favorite?

What would make you think that? Death being an experience, one can experience it there, just as he can here, death is the last thing you overcome however. Once you overcome that, then its always smooth sailing.

If you'd like me to ask more fine tuned then, I'd love to hear, specifically, what was the most profound death experience you have had in the AP/LD realm, and why? I'd love to hear about that explorer.

>Ever seen the movie big fish "Hey this is not how I die"....

Yes! I have, although, its been a while actually. I should revisit it. Thank you!
>>
>>15973288
>Glad to hear the universe is just as chaotic on those AP/LD planes of existence.

Oh lol, my friend it is. Its meant to appear chaotic, otherwise you would only know the real. You wouldn't be speaking to me nor anyone else if life wasn't chaotic.

>Ever met another explorer (in the AP/LD relm) such as yourself?

Consciousness thins out as you move up and down the line, that is to say, at higher levels of consciousness, less duality, however levels, more duality.

The most highest state, in which you can reach, is the realization that everything you interact with, is in fact you... You never stay there to long.

To answer your question, do I meet other sentient entities, it would appear so.
>>
>>15973299
>To be honest it sounds like you're yet to become fully lucid in the state, I know what the feeling is like when you're laying there suck, but you should be able to shift from that instantly. But there's nothing concrete with these kind of things. That's why you have to learn yourself.

Thank you for your honesty exploerer, I know I have yet much to learn, but that is why I made this post after all! Thank you for replying, you could have left at any time, I am glad you have chosen to keep talking to me explorer. I will attempt it tonight, and I thank you for your knowledge you have shared with me thus far!
>>
File: 1355677138735.jpg (32 KB, 600x371) Image search: [Google]
1355677138735.jpg
32 KB, 600x371
>>15973335
>>15973310
>>15973318

We both seem to type extremely fast exploerer! Haha, I'm glad that is the case! I will try and keep up!
>>
File: 1349809292059.jpg (225 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1349809292059.jpg
225 KB, 960x720
>>15973318
>In a way yes, but in order to explore itself, it has to forget itself, then it can explore which it thinks it doesn't know, why do you think people like being "spooked" so much. That's a big part of the nature of existence.

I am a bit confused by when you say

"In a way yes, but in order to explore itself, it has to forget itself, then it can explore which it thinks it doesn't know"

That is very deep if I am not wrong.

I just actually came to /x/ after having lurked on and off for about a year. So I'm no expert on this board, but you are correct! People do love being spooked it seems. I myself love a good scary movie every once in a while.
>>
>>15973326
>So do you use them to facilitate dreams friend?

Not in a way you would think, once you have opened your mind to certain things, through the use of things like dmt, those parts of your mind will never turn off, its not like I smoke dmt to dream at night, I think dmt and the use of psychedelics just reconnects you with your universal roots.

You then go on to have more vivid dreams, but then again, I was a dreamer a long time before I touched any type of psychedelic, they just, helped connect a few dots.

>If you'd like me to ask more fine tuned then, I'd love to hear, specifically, what was the most profound death experience you have had in the AP/LD realm, and why? I'd love to hear about that explorer.

I entered the body of a girl who was being raped then tortured then dismembered. I shut her mind off or kind of, helped her through the experience, because I had already experienced death many times before, but that was one of the nasty ones.

Another, I was in a room with a few other anons, puking up blood over and over and over, there was this other anon in the center of the room putting us through the process, to make us familiar with the experience perhaps?

Just two nights ago I had a good one, I was walking off a boat onto the shore, it was dark, there was a party going on, on the beach, as I was walking across the beam to the shore I dropped my wallet into the water, immedeialty I dive in right after it. Once I grabbed it at the bottom of the ocean I felt something watching me, I was like "what's behind me" i turned and saw a great white shark coming right at me, mean as fuck. Tore me to shreds, bones cracking, blood everywhere.
>>
File: 1349218258478.jpg (116 KB, 500x406) Image search: [Google]
1349218258478.jpg
116 KB, 500x406
>>15973335
>Oh lol, my friend it is. Its meant to appear chaotic, otherwise you would only know the real. You wouldn't be speaking to me nor anyone else if life wasn't chaotic.

Very true explorer! I had not quite looked at it from that point of view before.

>The most highest state, in which you can reach, is the realization that everything you interact with, is in fact you... You never stay there to long.

So, from your experience, you have never met anyone else in this plane? I had watched a video once on AP, saying that a friend once AP to someone they knew halfway across the world and saw their friend sitting at home.

So, I am wrong in this? The world is your own? Completely and totally? You have never seen your body and the world around you when you left into the AP/LD realm? I am taken aback by this explorer, you are breaking ground which I have not yet to hear/read of.

I suppose it is an imperative I do it myself then.
>>
>>15973339
>>15973346
>>15973354
No reason to thank. I come here to talk also. And as you can see, serious threads around here are very little, I respect the fact that you are genuine, I respect a genuine person.

Please don't refer to me as explorer, please refer to me as anon, I am anon, you're anon.
>>
File: 1360192009611.gif (197 KB, 221x197) Image search: [Google]
1360192009611.gif
197 KB, 221x197
>>15973366
> they just, helped connect a few dots.

Unlike you exploerer, when I smoked DMT almost on a nightly basis, I did use them to get to sleep, I found myself wrapped in a warm blanket of the universe of sorts, during this time, I not once had sleep paralysis, yet had the most amazing "buzz" while I was wrapped in the dark and my body felt more alive then I think it ever has being actually awake.

Infact, drugs in a sense, help me sleep, they dull my mind and body in a way that keeps me for ever really experiencing SP. Sure, of course, they also open and expanded my mind, I just used them as a facilitator for sleep, even if that isn't how most use DMT (I still have the ability to make like 9 grams, but have yet to actually feel the connection to it to do it again, therefor have not.) You are correct in saying
> reconnects you with your universal roots.
I feel rooted to DMT, and would never want to mistreat it or put any bad vibe through the universe to it. It will come to me again, when it tells me I need it.
>>
>>15973369
>So, from your experience, you have never met anyone else in this plane?

You didn't understand what I said, maybe I was not as blunt as I should have been, and perhaps my philosophies come off to much when I talk.

Have I met anyone else from this plane?

Yes and many others. From things close to home, to the deepest and darkest pits of the universe. Things that have been around for a very long time.
>>
File: 1363709449984.png (282 KB, 332x500) Image search: [Google]
1363709449984.png
282 KB, 332x500
>>15973384
You seemed like an explorer! I apologize for any offense anon!
>>
>>15973391
>I still have the ability to make like 9 grams, but have yet to actually feel the connection to it to do it again, therefor have not.

I'm also at this point, plus, I get the same experiences, sometimes better while dreaming now, so the Universe has provided, no point in inducing it anymore when it happens naturally. Plus I have some massive waking life changes coming my way that needs my full attention. I can't be off in the clouds all the time, but I'm a pisces, so its kind of hard for me to be here all the time.
>>
>>15973397
I don't like labels, it causes division. Who I am is not important.

No offense taken.
>>
File: 1349811042854.gif (152 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1349811042854.gif
152 KB, 500x280
>>15973384
>No reason to thank. I come here to talk also. And as you can see, serious threads around here are very little, I respect the fact that you are genuine, I respect a genuine person.

I respect you as well anon, so sorry for the misuse of the general anonymity of this board! I just find your tales to be genuine as well! I'm sure we could talk for hours, if it seems you have nothing else to do? I am free until the end of the night, or until I choose to leave, you will know it is me by any response I give with a picture of begining of 13XXXXXXX like I have been posting. As is most images in my reaction folder.
>>
>>15973366
You were raped. Wait what?
>>
File: 1349812937210.jpg (135 KB, 650x712) Image search: [Google]
1349812937210.jpg
135 KB, 650x712
>>15973417
>>15973417
>I don't like labels, it causes division. Who I am is not important.
Yes, you are correct.
>No offense taken.
>>
File: 1349760873429.jpg (58 KB, 549x563) Image search: [Google]
1349760873429.jpg
58 KB, 549x563
>>15973366
>I entered the body of a girl who was being raped then tortured then dismembered. I shut her mind off or kind of, helped her through the experience, because I had already experienced death many times before, but that was one of the nasty ones.

Ah, I had a dream once much like this, only, I found myself in the body of a man who was killing people. I have a written exact account of the experience after the dream. I thought it was a dream, but after reading that, I suppose maybe it wasn't.

He killed and murdered a little girl and about 3 other men. I don't remember the exact details, but they were there. I felt everything through this dream man's eyes, he was on a mission of some sort. It was one of the strangest I have had.
>>
>>15973420
>>15973435

I'm here for now. But what more needs to be said?

Thanks for the T rex
>>
File: 1349810699835.jpg (35 KB, 455x334) Image search: [Google]
1349810699835.jpg
35 KB, 455x334
>>15973366
>Another, I was in a room with a few other anons, puking up blood over and over and over, there was this other anon in the center of the room putting us through the process, to make us familiar with the experience perhaps?
>Just two nights ago I had a good one, I was walking off a boat onto the shore, it was dark, there was a party going on, on the beach, as I was walking across the beam to the shore I dropped my wallet into the water, immedeialty I dive in right after it. Once I grabbed it at the bottom of the ocean I felt something watching me, I was like "what's behind me" i turned and saw a great white shark coming right at me, mean as fuck. Tore me to shreds, bones cracking, blood everywhere.

Surely though anon, it seems you have had much more weirdness than I have.
>>15973447
>>15973450
You're welcome. I have a folder full of them.

>>15973426
Not me btw, seems others have been watching anon.
>>
>>15973447
>I have a written exact account of the experience after the dream. I thought it was a dream, but after reading that, I suppose maybe it wasn't.

Good to keep note of the ones like that. I also jot everything down, just so its there collecting dust.

>He killed and murdered a little girl and about 3 other men. I don't remember the exact details, but they were there. I felt everything through this dream man's eyes, he was on a mission of some sort. It was one of the strangest I have had.

Interesting.

You know what I have, I have all these weird scenarios where I am with the guys from the movie (Goodfellas) you know that little joe pesci gangster guy, yeh me and him go and do some damage in these dreams, its the weirdest thing.

I mean, I have seen the movie, a long time ago, but its not as if I think about it all the time to have dreams of it, even last night I was in the dream with him again and he wanted to kill his solicitor because he didn't get him a reduced sentence below 25 years.

Fucking weird dreams dude.

I could tell you dreams and you will just laugh at how random they are.
>>
File: 1349818974187.jpg (36 KB, 221x246) Image search: [Google]
1349818974187.jpg
36 KB, 221x246
>>15973412
I'm gald you took the time to respond then anon.

It is a very amazing drug imo because it was quite easy to fit in my schedule, I wish I could make some for/with you if you ever wanted. I'm sure you already know of the resources online to do this if you ever felt the urge though, and I'm sure that a hope like that of mine will never come to light.
>>
>>15973463
>Surely though anon, it seems you have had much more weirdness than I have.

That was just a small part of that, I had to watch someone very close to me die over and over as well, in the same place, was not nice. But I get the point, I get the lesson.

>Not me btw, seems others have been watching anon.

Surprised the thread hasn't been bombed with people saying we're "roleplayers" its like, anon, you don't, dream?
>>
File: 1349809528247.jpg (20 KB, 307x352) Image search: [Google]
1349809528247.jpg
20 KB, 307x352
>>15973465
Hey! Random isn't weird at all. Infact, let me find this strangeness and post it myself here for all of /x/ to see.

Every had any dreams out in space anon? I have read, and again, I know from what you said now that this is not the most accurate source anymore, that people have met "entities" and talked and had long conversations?

Have you found this to be true as well anon?
>>
>>15973472
I been around people who know how to do this since I was born. It runs in the family.
>>
>15973450
Hey all,

As far as I know the fear actually causes creepy things to happen in sleep paralysis.

I got sleep paralysis a few months ago and saw some shadows and told myself, those could turn out creepy like I often read, let's not focus on it. I closed my eyes and turned around, opened my eyes, before I knew it my face was 20 cm from the heater which is 100cm away from where I sleep, then I closed my eyes again and moved some more and there I was with my face very close to the ceiling. I wasn't seeing creepy creatures because I didn't pay attention to the idea.

I need some help though, I never really get far past Focus 11/12(Not sure if you guys are familiar with that term, it's how Robert Monroe mapped the experiences) when I'm attempting to AP. I used binaural beats from I-doser(out of body dose) and got to the vibration state in a few minutes, then I felt like I was floating above a dry desert, couldn't see anything, didn't experience my body anymore. After a while I felt the earth spiraling away for less then a second but I suddenly got back to that floating state. And nothing really happened anymore for 20 minutes or so.

Aside from that problem I barely get to the vibration state, it often occurs after 5 minutes of the OBE sound and then I have to be lucky to already be there to experience the remaining part of the dose but I often just end up back at awake state with my eyes closed and body relaxed.
>>
>>15973479
>Every had any dreams out in space anon?

I have had a dream I am space, literally. And yes I have had dreams and experiences where I am in the deepest darkest parts of space, they can be kind of ` freaky`

This one is hard to explain, laying on the bed, something with me, It has taken the appearance of someone I know, it would say "you ready" I would say, yeh. Then it would blast me off into like hyperspace, where I would experience what its like to truly know "something" then I come back, it does it again, then again, till I am comfortable with the feeling.

The feeling was like being in a small space, even though you're in space.

Then I asked it, what is infinity, it put my in this place where there was just pillows, I couldn't breathe, and no matter which way I moved up down left right, only pillows. Nothing else, and they were stacked on me like a ball pit, never ending, I felt like I was there for, I don't know eternity.

Then I came back, and I said that sucks " not in that way" and it said that's how God feels.
>>
Hell, I've had a dream I was a down syndrome girl and the town people were chucking bricks at me.

I don't think there's much I have not dreamed about.

I like being an animal, its peaceful. They don't think.
>>
>>15973479
It started as being in a long narrow hallway, it was sort of dark, dim and scary, it seemed like it had those rays of light shining through the roof, called angel rays. It created a very cool atmosphere, and for some reason, I felt like we were on the upper part of a building, because I can remember a break in the wall where I could look down into streets or a city. I remember seeing people coming, in a car, down in the streets, and if I didn't, then they must have already been there. Because after I felt/saw this, there was a man, a person who told me that I had to fight, some gang, is I think what he called it. I had to kill just one man in the gang. Or get rid of him. I feel like the man that told me this I knew, and I feared and respected, like he was my gang leader or something. He seemed to be dressed in a long trench like coat, in a suit and tie, with a big circular hat on, that covered his face, I don't remember what I was wearing at the time, I feel like it was a suit, with the blazer off, and a vest underneath with a white undershirt, and my sleeves rolled up, but that was latter.

Next I remember not walking the length of the hall I was in, but simply being there, all the way at the end, where I knew that the gang leader was supposed to be that I was going to kill. Then I remember him having his back turned in the place we were. The place we were standing was square, around a big generator of sorts, with tools on shelves lining the walls. The gang leader was presumably saying something to me while my back was turned, and then I remember us exchanging blows, I don't remember with what, it may have been with tools off the walls, or it may have been with our fists, but I feel like

he had the upper hand, after this I remember me must having pulled some kind of dirty trick. Because he was on the ground, slowly falling asleep, out cold, but the funny thing was, he was trying to whisper something to me in his last words of consciousness,
con
>>
>>15973510
of course I wasn't paying attention, because I had slammed him into a wall, with all the tools, and they were sprawled about everywhere, and my next objective was to take the nearest drill and stick in through his head. He was out cold at this point, so I don't think felt that I stuck the very large drill through the bottom on his neck and then slowly up through his head. But one of the defining moments I think was when I had to plug the drill in, this seemed to take forever in my dream sequence. I remember walking away, and then running into a little girl, still having the drill in my hand, I stuck it through her head. She is one of the people I can actually see and remember, she was small, short, and she had long brown hair, but any details of her face I can't see or remember. She seemed to be surprised or confused, as the last look on her face implied as I stuck the drill into her head when I was coming around the corner after having just have killed the gang leader. Another detail to point out about the gang leader is that he was strong, and larger. Larger then me, in real life, and I also think the dream. And after having just stuck this drill in the girls head, bottom up, just as I did with the first man, I found it strange that I didn't need it plugged in as I had needed last time.

con
>>
>>15973522
Next I remember being in a hall, just as the original, but if you went up from where I was (Up stairs, really short set of stairs, about three or four steps) then t would have brought you to a hall that was all the way at the end of the original hall if you turned left. It was sort of like the fallout 3 game I guess, in the sense that it had cabinets just like it. And the floor was littered with trash, that was old and rotted, and it all looked very unclean. But I remember seeing two men in the hallways. One was larger then the other, much larger, sitting at a desk, typing, not one a computer monitor, but at something else, maybe a type writer. The one typing had is suit off and was wearing a vest white button up shirt, and tie, much like I think I was. The other was standing over him. Full suit. But he was a older man, and after seeing them, I remember my struggle to get the drill plugged in, which I had just gotten done killing the little girl with mind you. I think this was after I killed the old man through, because I remember just sticking it in the mans head, on the side, and it just bursting through his skull, and the look on his face being one of nothingness, and the drill rotating back and forth as a drill does. And the other kills weren't as messy, because I can remember bits of brain falling out on this kill, the others just had blood as you normally would, but this was just continuous brain and blood falling out the sides of his head, I can still see his face, or feel his face more then see it in my head, while the drill spins, at a slow pace, continually destroying whatever is left of his mind.

con
>>
>>15973510
>>15973522
>>15973532

Is this the op?
>>
File: 1359173771739.png (234 KB, 385x432) Image search: [Google]
1359173771739.png
234 KB, 385x432
>>15973532
But after this I remember the larger man typing stopped what he was doing,almost surprised, angry, or frustrated, without showing to much emotion. But after this I can remember him running at me like a superstar quarterback, going to slam into me head on. I can remember franticly trying to plug the drill in, and I thought it strange that I needed to do this since for two of the kills I didn't need to do this, but I did anyways, and it seemed that right as he came to me, I stuck the drill in his head. I don't remember much other details like I had the last kill, only that he was down for the count. But I remember as I was walking out I killed many more people, all men. All while I was walking through the long metal hallway back to my original position. I can't remember all of them as vividly as I remember the first 4 kills, but I do remember counting their were seven in total after I woke up. Seven total kills, all men, except one cute little girl. Who latter I presumed was the first gang leaders daughter, she was in a dress actually, now that I remember it, and I can remember he death seemed so like her fathers, in the way I shoved the drill through the bottom of her jaw, and then up through her head, with blood spraying out like mist at first, then slowing coming out of her neck like a river. That is also a distinctive trait I can remember about most of these, is that the drill was so large, that when I put it through the peoples heads, it destroyed a large portion of whenever I stuck it.

Yes, that was all me friend.

Apparently my memory is worse than I thought. I killed 7 people in the dream.

These dreams took place about 2 years ago.
>>
File: 1349217921156.jpg (15 KB, 192x189) Image search: [Google]
1349217921156.jpg
15 KB, 192x189
>>15973547
>These dreams

That dream

Sorry, I was caught up with re-reading it. Didn't think.
>>
>>15973547
Yeh I read it, to be honest, it sparks of memories in my mind where I am fighting various people, for who knows what reason, sometimes when i have these dreams I will be on the winning side, meaning we will kill them a few times, then they will kill us a few times.

You have detailed/vivid dream recollection, its good hey, you know when you start to remember dreams, then it spirals into you remembering all these other dreams that you had who knows how long ago, I love that. You go so far back sometimes you think, did I dream that dream this life?

Its kind of like playing a game in that sense I guess.
>>
File: 1349829510611.gif (313 KB, 300x182) Image search: [Google]
1349829510611.gif
313 KB, 300x182
>>15973497
>Then I came back, and I said that sucks " not in that way" and it said that's how God feels.

I lol'd
>>
>>15973571
You know that feel when its just like endless fractals when you smoke dmt?

Well it was kind of like the pillow room. But I was aware in it. I think, whatever awareness is, doesn't want to be aware of itself.

But look, these are all dreams at the end of the day.

lets lighten things up, I'll post some funny ones, but short so it isn't to much to read.
>>
File: 1349812262536.png (1 MB, 953x684) Image search: [Google]
1349812262536.png
1 MB, 953x684
>>15973569
>did I dream that dream this life?

I have had many where it was so very hard to remember them after.

I could go into them, but, I never really liked thinking about this one, this one praticular that I posted, I wrote down in such detail because before that I had never actually killed anyone in a dream and I thought it was so strange, now, as you point out anon, it is aparently not strange at all. I hope to have many more like that, and write down many more stories such as this.

I will have to learn yet still how to get past my SP and into the AP/LD realm such as you already have.

I'm sure I will be victorious one day, and I thank you for taking the time out of your day/night/whatever to talk with me anon, it has been quite interesting. I'm glad we could both share. I feel as if I have gained much knowledge from you, and I hope highly to see you if not in this life, than the next.
>>
>>15973204
SP/AD is not for children, and no child will completely understand it. When you have sleep paralysis, you can have mild hallucinations. some can actually be really good, but if you go in with a sense of fear, you aren't going to enjoy it too much.
>>
>>15973584
>I will have to learn yet still how to get past my SP and into the AP/LD realm such as you already have.

I'm going to be as blunt as possible with you because I like you, guess what, that experience, once you get up and move around, whatever that is, is, NOTHING, compared to a normal vivid dream, in where you don't know your dreaming, but you are aware in the dream.

That's what I like, just like life, we place a lot of importance on it, its real, its important.

Once things lose their importance or illusion that things are important, then it looses the fun, like once you see past the fear, there's nothing to be afraid of, and then you see that it was only you trying to scare yourself, you tend to go back to forgetting.

Truly.

Nothing compares to good old dreams, to me anyway.

They're just like movies. And everything happens in a way where you're just watching in, if you know what I mean.

I don't think the experience people call astral travel is that great.....Its different. But, I prefer normal dreams.
>>
File: 1355677512420.jpg (18 KB, 300x451) Image search: [Google]
1355677512420.jpg
18 KB, 300x451
>>15973581
Thank you! This is /x/

I suppose I could counter anything you post and attempt to find all the dreams that were quite odd with zombies chasing and what not.
Keep a bit of scare in the thread. Unless you'd like me to not do that anon. We can keep it fun a light from now on if you are reminded by dark memories from my writing down of dreams.
>>
File: 1349218342631.jpg (83 KB, 400x585) Image search: [Google]
1349218342631.jpg
83 KB, 400x585
>>15973603
>But, I prefer normal dreams.

Me as well, partially whey I made this thread to question

Yes anon, I understand some, I feel as if I need to re-read that though. You make many good points!
>>
>>15973605
>zombies chasing and what not.

I love those dreams. Love em. I love when its really intense, and shits getting really fucked up.

Actually all apocalyptic dreams I find entertaining.

A few weeks ago, had this mad dream, was with these massive elemental's, actually I was one to, we were under earth, or some planet, and we were speaking in this weird language, anyway, we're under this eart/planet, and we are saying, lets break these pillars so the whole fucking planet implodes, then we will jump into human bodies and experience what its like to die, and be scared and what not.

So we started breaking the pillars, they collapse, we start jumping into bodies, then you forget you were an entity that just fucked shit up, you start experiencing what its like for the earth to just go full to shit, you know like in those movies where the earth just crumbles away.

At the end everything goes dark, then there's that awareness again,, we're back and laughing.

Good times.
>>
File: 1350640308600.jpg (80 KB, 680x797) Image search: [Google]
1350640308600.jpg
80 KB, 680x797
>>15973620
>bodies and experience what its like to die, and be scared and what not.

Many other experiences where your dream self (whatever it may be.) Felt the need to know human emotion?

I feel, and this is not a solid belief of mine, that the universe sort of created itself in this way, as wanting to know more, and poof, here we are a few billion years latter. Experiencing what you and I now are.

I'd love to hear if you've had many more like this, just because I have had that idea in my head for a while, and also from looking into all the geometric patterns in the universe, and I know, it sounds a bit like new age shit, but like I said, its more of a thought in the back of my mind then a belief of sorts.
>>
File: 1352272927380.png (646 KB, 513x621) Image search: [Google]
1352272927380.png
646 KB, 513x621
>>15973620
I have one for you.
I remember the dream starting off with three of us, we were lost. Definitely lost. There was more to the story, because I can remember the one who was trying to lead us trying to find our positioning on the planet. But they couldn't, because they were basing it off the position of the sun. There were two suns. Hints why he/she couldn't do it. They were doing it for a reason though..I don't remember the reason, but I slightly remember something to do with us being teleported on the planet that we were on because of a witch of some sort. It only gets stranger from here because I know that once we figured out we weren't on planet earth, we all started to argue. I think me and whoever was with me said that we should stay near the hilly fields and mountains instead of going to the Desert. Because we saw houses, while they were abandoned, they were still houses. The person who we were fighting with eventually left us behind then said something rude and waved their hand while they were walking away. So me and the other person that were with me followed. I can remember that the hills had animals of some sort on them. It was strange, they were large like Jurassic park animals, not like and deer or animals on earth. They were tanish orange color, just like the color of on of the suns. The planet also had strange trees. They looked dead, yet their were tons of them everywhere, and green grass all over the hills, these trees even grew in the desert next to them. When we walked the Desert, it wasn't to my knowledge that we were going to walk not far away from it enough to be out of the hilly region, and not close enough to it to touch the fences of the houses that seemed to go around every house we passed. It was as if these houses were man made normal houses you would pass in a neighborhood. But yet, next to a dessert and a strange hilly field world thing that might have gone on forever from what we saw, I didn't understand it.
>>
>>15973674
They were all empty, until we passed one and I can remember seeing a small elf like man walking around outside of one. Then they started getting more populated. After this we can across a glass dome where all these small people walked into (I don't remember what they walked in from or where they came from. I want to say they were unloaded and just walked it from a vehicle of some sort, but I don't know, because they just walked in it seemed.) I can also remember amoung our arguing the two other people in my group were still fighting about where to go. One was saying further into the desert the other was saying "Lets go to the houses, at least there we can find jobs." Even though I agreed with this, I wonder now why we would be able to find jobs on this strange planet, how we would have been paid by elf like little people, and why we would need jobs in the first place here. But I agreed with the person that said that and we went closer to the little people until one of us hit the glass dome. I remember one of us going twoard the little people and eventually getting in the class dome. He sat down in a chair that was right next to the little people going in. For some reason it was his size and not their smaller size. He sat there for a minute unnoticed, then, he looked toward a little elf like person that was standing there and asked if he could be a security guard, the elf started having a fit, pointing to where he could stand, he even gave him a black security suit with a badge on it. This, and the man standing around outside of the stream of elf like little people is all I remember.

Just found this one written down. I am starting to remember the strangeness. Sorry for the misspellings, I believe this one was about a year ago. I wrote it right after.
>>
>>15973647
>Felt the need to know human emotion?

Not at all, half the time, I'm not even human in my dreams. But I like it when I am because human emotions are fun to play around with, in the way, that we're so scared of things like death, and all that. That's why being human is a hot ticket.

>I feel, and this is not a solid belief of mine, that the universe sort of created itself in this way, as wanting to know more, and poof, here we are a few billion years latter. Experiencing what you and I now are

I believe it created itself to experience something other than itself, but tomatoes or tomatos. It doesn't matter either way. We are expressions of it, no matter what.

>and also from looking into all the geometric patterns in the universe, and I know, it sounds a bit like new age shit,

Don't let the people running around yelling "hur new agers" make you think this kind of topic is a new age one, it makes me laugh when someone calls me a new ager, I don't identify myself with anything, let alone some, new age, new age is just like saying you're a part of some Religion, its just people trying to label people is all.

I don't care about peoples labels.
>>
File: 1349217776003.jpg (65 KB, 500x487) Image search: [Google]
1349217776003.jpg
65 KB, 500x487
>>15973685
>We are expressions of it, no matter what.
Yet again, very wisely spoken anon.

>I don't identify myself with anything
I feel the same way anon. I kind of shunn away from the topic of religion or what I actually believe in, because I have never really believed in anything, and don't find importance in finding a god or some other crap people try to throw at me.

Keep in mind, I grew up around tons of baptists kids trying to shove religion down my throat, so I guess my mentality stems somewhat from this.

>I don't care about peoples labels.
Precisely.
>>
File: 1349558982768.jpg (181 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1349558982768.jpg
181 KB, 600x337
>>15973685
It seems anon, that our time is getting short. We this thread might 404 soon.

Feel free to email me with a screen cap to prove that it is you to [email protected] and I will give you my facebook if you like. If not, then I wish you a very happy life and may you experience many more dreams! I know this isn't per 4chan guides, but I will email you back with a screen cap picture proving it was me replying as well. I'd love to be able to carry on conversations such as these in the future.

If that is not in your best interest, then please, no offense meant, it was just a friendly offer. I obviously hope you feel inclined to email me though.
>>
>>15973698
>Keep in mind, I grew up around tons of baptists kids trying to shove religion down my throat, so I guess my mentality stems somewhat from this.

I grew up in a catholic environment. But people don't see that its just more of a social thing, hey what Religion are you? Oh I'm catholic. Going to the Gym on Sunday is no different then going to a mass.

People just do things to stay busy.

People try debate God or no God, I just say look at the stars. God or no God, they are there, and that's all that matters, right?

>and don't find importance in finding a god or some other crap people try to throw at me.

Anon, I have learnt, that people like to argue, they like to debate, they love to tell you how wrong you are, that's all it comes down to lol. People are weird like that.

Everything the way I see it, is just cool. Stuff and things, is just cool. Experience, life, the whole emotional roller coaster, people say they want off, but they don't, its meant to be a choppy ride. That's the point, it has to be.

Anyway I'm going to walk my dog, its midday here and he needs to get out, I'll be checking in on the thread when I get home, sure you will be around, I will respond to anything you had posted.

I will speak to you after anon, if you're still around.

>I will give you my facebook if you like.

Hehe, I have never owned facebook, not once, never will.
>>
>>15973732
>>15973732
The only social thing I have is skype.

My skype is :Flips2020

I'm very rarely on there, but you can add me if you like
>>
File: 1349641867104.jpg (321 KB, 864x594) Image search: [Google]
1349641867104.jpg
321 KB, 864x594
>>15973796
max.deleon2

Delete that message in 30 seconds if you can as to not keep it here for the world to see.
>>
>>15973808
They don't want to talk to me, I'll send em crazy.

Speak later.
>>
File: 1354082817491.jpg (256 KB, 1200x794) Image search: [Google]
1354082817491.jpg
256 KB, 1200x794
>>15973775
More than likely this will not be here when you come back, plus, I'm getting to that sleeply stage. Just ate over here and its around 10 at night.

I'm confused as to where you are right now where it is midday, but! I digress, you are an amazing individual anon and I hope our time zones end up allowing us to talk! When time permits.
>>
File: coragem 1.jpg (126 KB, 1200x893) Image search: [Google]
coragem 1.jpg
126 KB, 1200x893
>>15973100
~4 years since I started trying. No results. I have been thinking about quitting trying this year end.
>>
File: 1367760349577.jpg (106 KB, 565x600) Image search: [Google]
1367760349577.jpg
106 KB, 565x600
>>15973842
Keep your head up anon.

As you can read, my friend here who left the thread indeed confirmed it is something you must try at very hardly and something that does not just happen.

You must find your own way. Just as everyone must.
>>
Anyone has any idea on how depression affects the mindset / ability to ap?
>>
>>15974056
Hello. I was posting in the thread, above.

>Anyone has any idea on how depression affects the mindset / ability to ap?

We don't have to look at how depression affect things like that, people with things like depression and anxiety already have to much to think about, you're literally over thinking things.

You're programmed (your mind) to pick up a little slither of what is out there, you subconsciously block most of the rest, because its not important to you. For obvious reasons.

And if you're in a state of depression, then you're going to block it further.
>>
File: 1350604526278.jpg (5 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
1350604526278.jpg
5 KB, 226x223
>>15974103
Again, my good friend here is correct I think.

Still on friend?
>>
>>15974203
Yeh for a while, here and another thread. For a little bit longer. Still up huh?
>>
File: 1358743689963.gif (488 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
1358743689963.gif
488 KB, 500x323
>>15974212
Yes, yes I am, but I'm sort of halfway paying attention.

I'm a bit tired, since I know it helps with my SP induction, hoping to sort of keep myself awake enough to attempt tonight.
>>
>>15974225
Its strange how you get sleep paralysis, but can't get lucid form there. Most people that get to that point, will eventually get up(I don't like to use this term) of what seems to be their body. So you seem to be stuck there?

You must however see things whilst in sleep paralysis, yeh?
>>
File: 1360993881127.jpg (193 KB, 690x720) Image search: [Google]
1360993881127.jpg
193 KB, 690x720
>>15974212
Ah, thats what I wanted to ask you, what do you think of the sound videos to induce you into sleep paralysis and other things, personally, I always thought they were a bit bullshit about how they go about showing themselves, because I always thought you needed years of meditative experience beforehand to induce yourself into any state of such shorts.

Curious as to what you thought though anon.

I can't believe I forgot the name of what they are called though, because there is a specific name to videos like that.
>>
File: 1365189972381.png (186 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1365189972381.png
186 KB, 200x200
>>15974242
Yes, you are correct. Very..umm..somewhat disturbing things as I mentioned above I believe.

I believe being stuck is of my own choosing, I have been scared in the past as you (if this is you responding) have pointed out. So, I believe I know the mental state I must now prepare myself for, I have thought about it enough and will attempt to not fear the thought of it, because I already know how to get there, its just the fear of being stuck there that has kept me from wanting to do it again.

I believe our talk changed me in a way.

I appreciate you for that if nothing else. Simply talking to me very straightforwardly.
>>
It's not astral projection but I'll post a lucid dream I had recently (I have very similar ones frequently recurring) mostly in the hope that one of you guys knows how to make it stop

>driving down a city road, population ~100,000 college town where I live
>speed limit is 40 but I'm feeling adventurous so I gun it to 70 to hop lanes maybe 100 feet before a light
>slam into car
>black guys get out of the car, outnumber me 5 to 1 and demand $300
>check the car
>only a tiny circular dent the size of a quarter
>wtf
>i blink my eyes
>for a split second, visions of murder, pillage, nuclear holocaust not dissimilar to the visions Shepard has in Mass Effect 1
>open eyes
>i'm skating at an ice skating rink with a qt3.14 who giggles every time i ask why we are there
>we skate and i realize i don't know how to skate so this has to be a dream (this makes it lucid, right?)
>blink again
>the horror again
>open eyes
>i'm laying in a bathtub that I assume is a public shower outside the skating rink
>fall asleep in the dream
>wake up in the nightmare holocaust world in a fountain's basin on the college campus in town, there is no water in the fountain
>i have a rug over me and the two guys walking past me are loudly speaking another language that sounds Middle Eastern but I don't recognize it as Arabic
>they don't notice me, I wait for them to walk by
>blink again
>the horror is even worse holy shit
>open eyes again
cont and completed in 2nd post
>>
File: 1349218179263.jpg (32 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1349218179263.jpg
32 KB, 450x600
>>15974242
>You must however see things whilst in sleep paralysis, yeh?
If you would like me to elaborate on the things I have seen in the past, I will be happy too, if that is what you were actually curious about.
>>
I'll save you all a lot of time.

Sleep paralysis has zero to do with AP.
>>
>>15974269
>i'm panicking and running into my apartment
>run into the bathroom
>realize my hands are freezing cold and so numb they hurt
>look in the mirror
>my face is the blue that a corpse who froze to death gets with black gouges in it
>look at my hands
>frozen blue corpse hands
>turn around and slowly walk into my living room
>female ghost is pulling my sleeping body out of bed and hanging me from my ceiling
>"anon you'll never get away from me"
>wake up irl
>hands feel numb and hurt for almost 24 hours, neck hurts for about 12 hours

She keeps showing up in my dreams and either killing me or trying to kill me please how do I stop this it's ruining my sleep and normal life
>>
>>15974263
>>15974273

You don't have to elaborate, I know very well what you are most likely experiencing, and yeh it can be awful to begin with, its almost like something tries to scare you out of having the experience.

If all these things are happening, I'm confident you will chive what you want. You will know when you get this weightless feeling all of a sudden, like when you start to fly in dreams.

But obviously you're in what appears to be your room. Which is never really the same looking.
>>
File: 1352272494566.jpg (17 KB, 336x322) Image search: [Google]
1352272494566.jpg
17 KB, 336x322
>>15974269
>lucid dream
*stops reading where you speed to 70 miles and hop lanes
If you can't quite control it its not quite lucid friend. Lucid is basically control of your own thoughts and actions even in recurring dreams, I have had dreams such as this that have reoccurred in the past yet they were not lucid, but very real such as I think this might be.
*continues reading*
*stops reading at skating to answer your question to best of my ability*
No, imo, I'm not sure it does. If it has reoccurred, it might just be a dream simply anon. As I stated above. *continues reading*

>>15974275
This guy apparently doesn't read threads at all. Or know much of anything.

>>15974283
I simply think you have fear such that you let her kill you. Play with her next time, accept as the other anon has pointed out that there is simply no good nor evil and that she/it/you can't be hurt by it, go ahead, have fun. Realize when you are in the dream that it is simply that. Don't be discouraged, because the more you let in fear the more you let in aspects of yourself that control your dreams and not you controlling them.

Hope this helps anon, go ahead and read other anon's posts, he is very informative!
>>
>>15974318
>Play with her next time, accept as the other anon has pointed out that there is simply no good nor evil and that she/it/you can't be hurt by it, go ahead, have fun.

>woman literally murdering me
>hello do you have time to play a friendly game of Jenga

Man I don't even know how to vocalize how that sounds to me. The other issue is that originally she was very friendly and she used to sit next to my bed and we'd talk, we used to play around, go on night drives while I was dreaming, etc. Now she for whatever reason wants to kill me.
>>
File: 1349218405056.jpg (466 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1349218405056.jpg
466 KB, 1280x960
>>15974294
Its a bit more then that, sometimes I know my eyes are open and I actually see things in the room, for instance, when I was a kid and I attempted to induce SP on myself out of curiosity, I mistakenly left my eyes open and they stayed open the entire time, so I saw things in the room that were there, turning, bending, mending, morphing, moving, lurking, moving and all slithering.

Its worse with eyes open, as I stated in the very first post I think.

SP with eyes closed, I am more freely in my mind and just really more open to get out of it, I don't believe I have ever gotten out of it with my eyes closed, its almost as if the darkness tries to play with me while I'm in my SP state with my eyes open, which could also be a reason for trouble to which I have had.

>But obviously you're in what appears to be your room
I sleep on a couch sadly. But yes, room.

>You will know when you get this weightless feeling all of a sudden, like when you start to fly in dreams.

I have yet to fly! But very much look forward to it anon.
>>
File: 1366670730778.jpg (392 KB, 2048x1371) Image search: [Google]
1366670730778.jpg
392 KB, 2048x1371
>>15974340
>gotten out of it with my eyes closed

I meant open here I must have mistakenly typed closed!
>>
File: 1349321268679.png (114 KB, 357x362) Image search: [Google]
1349321268679.png
114 KB, 357x362
>>15974330
Then let her. Accept death. There is no fear. Why fear? What, she wants to kill you? What will happen? Death is simply apart of the universe and the dream is a dream, so kill her back, or like you said, simply play jenga or go out of the room, into the vast unknown, there is no fear in dreams, or you let the fear control you anon. Don't let her conrol you, because it sounds like she already gained that over you by becomeing a friend in your dreams. There are no friends, enemies, only choices. You chose to fear, you chose to let yourself die and fear the death in the dream. Chose not to next time and the dream will become what it becomes, simply, be aware.
>>
>>15974371
Jesus Christ when did /x/ stop being tinfoil hats and a supernatural version of /pol/+/r9k/ I haven't been here in years but it wasn't ever this "there is no fear death is a part of the universe choose not to fear" bullshit

What religious view is this so I can avoid/filter it? I'd guess it's like a hipster take on Buddhism but Buddhists would go out of their way to prevent death, not watch it happen without acting one way or the other.
>>
>>15974402
Kids watching Alan Watts and then vomiting it back out with no understanding of what best saying.
>>
File: 1349218246568.jpg (16 KB, 291x400) Image search: [Google]
1349218246568.jpg
16 KB, 291x400
>>15974402
Also doesn't read threads much before posting bullshit.
>>
>>15974318
This guy actually does what you are talking about, and sleep paralysis just sucks, it isn't a method of APing, just an old troll gone wrong
>>
File: 1349321499847.jpg (92 KB, 501x477) Image search: [Google]
1349321499847.jpg
92 KB, 501x477
>>15974408
Oh look, another one.

>>15974415
Not sure if another one or trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls but thank you all for your time or lack there of of posting before you read a thread.
>>
>>15974408
Funny, last time I took ayahuasca I was vomiting thinking about Alan Watts. No really.

I'm not lying.
>>
>>15974418
Why would I read a thread full of people with no clue what they're talking about before posting a correction to a massive flaw in their process?
>>
>>15974340
I read all your stuff thanks for posting anon, we can talk another time, you got my skype, I'm out out of here in a minute.
>>
File: 1349218402746.jpg (31 KB, 589x445) Image search: [Google]
1349218402746.jpg
31 KB, 589x445
>>15974420
>ayahuasca
What a beautiful word I haven't heard in quite a long time.

I myself was always more partial to extraction and smoking DMT, but I hear that others enjoy this method of ingestion as well.
>>
File: 1349818782130.png (298 KB, 407x397) Image search: [Google]
1349818782130.png
298 KB, 407x397
>>15974434
Understand friend, seems the trolls stay awake as well.
>>
File: 1349810550832.gif (588 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1349810550832.gif
588 KB, 240x180
>>15974429
>>
>>15974440
lol, don't mind them. They're always here to tell me what my experiences mean.

Let them. Its cool with me.
>>
>>15974411
>Also doesn't read threads much before posting bullshit.
Literally what are you talking about? I've read this entire thread. Here are some of the edgy "hipster takes on Eastern beliefs" located in this thread.
>People try debate God or no God, I just say look at the stars. God or no God, they are there, and that's all that matters, right?
This one should be fairly obvious.
>there is simply no good nor evil and that she/it/you can't be hurt by it
People never self-harm while asleep?
>it makes me laugh when someone calls me a new ager, I don't identify myself with anything, let alone some, new age, new age is just like saying you're a part of some Religion, its just people trying to label people is all.
Literally such a hipster that they feel disgusted by being "labeled" as a hipster and want to avoid that label.
>I entered the body of a girl who was being raped then tortured then dismembered. I shut her mind off or kind of, helped her through the experience, because I had already experienced death many times before, but that was one of the nasty ones.
This is a textbook example of a tumblr-tier SJW new age/hipster special snowflake.

If you would kindly point me to the /r9k/+/pol/ tinfoil hat that /x/ used to be that I previously described, I'd like to see it and then I'll admit I was wrong.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not some right-wing nutcase who thinks the frequent mention of DMT is a bad thing. I understand the argument of "psychedelics change and twist your perspective, often for the better". I can respect that argument, but when it gets so bad it's "I'm not new age in fact I hate being labeled as new age" there is a serious problem with the quality control.
>>
>>15974429
Tell us your philosophies anon, I like to listen to what others have to say.

What's your take on stuff and things?
>>
File: 1364450159095.png (128 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
1364450159095.png
128 KB, 500x285
>>15974467
People do love to argue.
>>
File: 2020.jpg (970 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
2020.jpg
970 KB, 2448x3264
>>15974467
ai come feom australia, and I have no idea what a hipster is, or any of those other terms that are used.

I am me.
>>
>>15974468
In an hour or so. I have a rule against shitposting / trolling / pranking on April 1st, so I'm burning off my troll tendencies now.
>>
>>15974467
I come from.

The world is not always how you think it is, if you want to think you're talking to some teenager with no experience in altered states of consciousness.

Then be my guest
>>
>>15974479
So nothing to share then? Not even, on a friendly note?
>>
File: 1349221370112.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1349221370112.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
>>15974484
Trying to argue again, don't feed it anon. Its hungry.
>>
File: hipster.jpg (384 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
hipster.jpg
384 KB, 1024x1024
>>15974477
Hipster here in the States is used as a synonym for:

>new age
>edgy
>tryhard (in the faux nerdy sense)
>etc

Pic is the most extreme example, the more socially "accepted" examples are heavily tattooed men who have the body of runners, have beards, thick eyeglasses, and wear flannel.

>>15974484
I'm not even sure if this is a troll at this point given the "quality" of the rest of the thread.
>>
>>15974486
Plenty. Gearing up for a very different kind of occult thread. The Frater Tots always have one going, but they literally only discuss one angle of the occult.
>>
>>15974494
I don't like to discuss it, I like to experience it, when I say these things, when I write these things in the thread, I'm not trying to be anything, other than someone sharing his experience.
>>
>>15974489
So would you call me a hipster?

Isn't there an age bracket for that, I mean I grew up in the 80's I'm an old fag.
>>
>>15974499
Which is cool and all, don't get me wrong. Do your thing. That said, sleep paralysis is basically a pile of confirmation bias, as is any other hallucinogenic experience whilst trying to leave the body. Hallucination fill in the expected blanks in unexpected ways.

Don't let me stop you, though. Seriously, that wasn't my intent.
>>
>>15974507
All good anon.

Can I ask you one thing, and if you could answer honestly.

Have you ever, done something like dmt?
>>
>>15974477
Where in Australia? Come to Sydney. Take a walk through Surry Hills. Then take a walk through Newtown. Then catch a train to Penrith, and compare what you've seen to what you are seeing. You'll figure it out.
>>
>>15974513
DMT no. Second hand experience is second rate data, which I understand. Other hallucinogens, yes. DMT no.
>>
>>15974514
I was from Sydney but we moved to SA, there's sweet fuck all down here, its kind of weird how few people are around.

I often walk the streets thinking where the fuck is everyone.

Stars are good at night, down here.
>>
File: 1349811356836.jpg (10 KB, 285x287) Image search: [Google]
1349811356836.jpg
10 KB, 285x287
>>15974515
Fear I smell?
>>
>>15974515
Thank you for answering honestly, perhaps if you did do it, you would see what we were talking about, maybe not.

But I think whatever floats your boat, you know.

Me and the other anon were genuine and sincere in the thread, we didn't claim anything merely just shared experiences, experiences I cannot deny.

At the end of the day its all for fun right?
>>
>>15974521
Nope. By the time I got into hallucinogens I also got a job with regular drug testing. DMT and Acid were the next to drugs on my list.
>>
>>15974529
Well I hope you come by it soon, I wish you all the best in your occult endeavors and thread anon.

Have fun.
>>
>>15974504
>So would you call me a hipster?
Yes and no. Hipster is typically used for age 16-late 20's or so, while "new age" is used for 30+

They mean the same thing but cover different age ranges. Your physical appearance will typically be the same but the "altered consciousnesses" are usually a common belief, similar to homeopathy as well as other more "Eastern traditionalist" beliefs.

>>15974521
>fear I smell
Not the guy you asked but yes
[spoiler]http://www.dea.gov/druginfo/ftp3.shtml[/spoiler]
>10-20 years sentencing in the States
>>
File: 1351400188099.jpg (81 KB, 398x326) Image search: [Google]
1351400188099.jpg
81 KB, 398x326
>>15974529
If you knew anything about DMT you'd know it doesn't show up on a drug test anon, they can't even test for it since it is out of the system in like 40 minutes. Probably less, go to erowid for more information on it if you like.

Although, its late and I may have misread your statement, I seem to be doing that a lot. Maybe I'm ready to attempt again. Its almost 2 at night where I am
>>15974528
Anon is again right.
>>
File: 1401326074721.jpg (24 KB, 300x180) Image search: [Google]
1401326074721.jpg
24 KB, 300x180
Anyway I enjoyed speaking to everyone here, thanks for your time, lets not end this thread with ill will.

I'm off to cook dinner, love cooking.

Its the little things, I'm telling ya.

Peace guys.
>>
>>15974535
Sounds like I know what I'm doing this weekend.
>>
File: 1352272899401.jpg (89 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1352272899401.jpg
89 KB, 450x450
>>15974541
Peace be to all and I send you all my love.

Accept it, or not. That is your choice friends.
>>
File: 1350708250299.jpg (41 KB, 194x203) Image search: [Google]
1350708250299.jpg
41 KB, 194x203
>>15974542
You could do it every day friend. I once did.

Why just one weekend.
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.