[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /x/. I have spent 2 years on this board reading every thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 1453690167015.jpg (76 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
1453690167015.jpg
76 KB, 768x576
Hello /x/. I have spent 2 years on this board reading every thread from bigfoot sightings to creepy assed parts of the internet.
I thought I figured it all out.
I was wrong.
I had a theory running that everything we perceived to be creepy was just a coincidence. You might say, oh but that's what the normal non-4chaners point of view is, but the difference is, my theory said that nothing out of the ordinary or that we couldn't explain using normal science existed. Everybody believes in something "Spooky", but not my theory. For instance the columbine thread that you can always find on /x/, was just a few humans looking for patterns in a tragedy that had no meaning. Alien abductions: People trying to get attention, claiming that they have been taken into "Flying Saucers". Oh yes, and Bigfoot: So many people report seeing him and yet not one gets an actual photograph. I was finishing polishing up my theory, and I decided to test it out on a small forum on the deep web, that way if someone does manage to drag up something convincing, I have enough time to fix my theory before someone leaked it to a mainstream board. I constantly checked back to that board. It took a few weeks before a reply: It was a deep web URL. I decided to respond back with the 'I ain't clicking on that shit, nigga' image that 4chan likes so much. The guy wrote back "Just trust me on this one, It will blow your mind." I wrote down the URL and headed off to the local library. Years ago, I had stolen the username and password from one of my friends accounts, assuming that I would one day need it. I assumed right.
I installed tor on the computer and typed in the URL.
What I saw put everything into perspective.
It was a page listing every major tragedy and event that you can imagine listing the exact steps that the sick fucks that ran the site took to make sure it happened.
>>
File: i know why they're here.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
i know why they're here.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>>17323347
tl;dr
shorten it for us.
>>
File: 1453677054205.gif (864 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
1453677054205.gif
864 KB, 500x372
>>17323347
I was skeptic at first, but as I scrolled down I started seeing plans, official documents, even fucking pictures of the people/places before/after the events took place. I saw a picture of a person tied to a chair, and then later one of him being probed and mutilated with the title:
Antonio Villas Boas-1953 Procedure 2: Memory Implanting.
I saw pictures of the 9/11 hijackers taking flying lessons and smiling at a camera while saluting a man right next to the camera.
I saw a picture of FUCKING ERIC HARRIS AND DYLAN KLEBOLD being show how to fire a rifle by a man in a crisp military uniform with the caption :Training Session 2-1998.
But what really took the cake was when I scrolled to the bottom of the page(The entries were listed from oldest to newest) and saw an entry on the Paris attacks. The picture had what I think was 2 of the associated terrorists standing next to what looked like a pressure-cooker bomb. But what almost stopped my heart was the date of entry: October 28th, 2015. Almost 2 weeks before the attacks. There were more /x/, lots more. The ones that I can remember were The Boston Marathon Bombing, the rigging of OJ Simpsons Trial, and the assassinations of Malcom X, MLK, and JFK. It was about then that I snapped out of my trance and tried to do something about this. You may not believe me after what I'm about to tell you, but that's okay, as I will explain in the end. I tried to save the columbine picture, but as soon as I did, my computer crashed. I ran as far away from the library as I could, went 3 towns over even and tried it on one of my friends computer. The URL didn't work.
>>
File: 1453751016107.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1453751016107.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>17323351
Look, I know I'm fucked. If the people behind the website didn't track my IP, they'll get me some other way. But there's still a chance that one of you can be stopped from making the same mistake I did. 1.No matter what, there is always something out of the norm. I leaned that the hard way. 2.Don't go on random Dark web URL's-It never ends well 3.Should you, despite all my warnings, find this URL, don't tell anyone. Delete it from your history, don't save any of the images, don't utter a word about it. With a little luck, maybe they'll leave you alone. Maybe. Because you and I would be in the same boat, pal, we know the truth, and that's something they really don't like.
Tl;dr There is something out of the ordinary,
I learned it the hard way.
>>
>>17323351
Whats the .onion link?
>Need proof
>>
nothing like a morning spook
link or it didnt happen
>>
>>17323359
>needs proof
look I'm sorry, but we both know what would happen if I did that, I may be fucked but I still have a family.
>>
File: 1453633177902.gif (950 KB, 324x230) Image search: [Google]
1453633177902.gif
950 KB, 324x230
This is nothing new, OP.

I don't need an .onion link to know this, I know it already.

Having said that, I would appreciate the link for poof, or I'll disregard this thread as creepypasta.
>>
File: 1454763330111.jpg (80 KB, 516x387) Image search: [Google]
1454763330111.jpg
80 KB, 516x387
>>17323365
Alright, it doesn't exist then. Good to know. Thanks for saving us trouble.
>>
>>17323349
Try not being fucking retarded it's two poorly written paragraphs.
>>
That's the most reading for nothing of substance I have been thru in a while. It was quite a paranormal experience...
>>
The guy who gave you the link seemed okay.

Anyway now you fucked your friend over too lol
>>
>>17323365
Sorry dude, I was getting into your story, but I also watch the X-Files, putting your own 'spin' on it to make it relevant to the /x/ thread.

Besides, do you think these 'people' that are supposedly responsible for the variety of terrorist attacks would be so careless to put their information on an un-encrypted web page - even if it can only be accessed via Tor on the deep web
>>
Don't care, shit happens all the time. Truth is not of the essence - get rid of the illusions is!
>>
>>17323365
post link or kill yourself my man

lying sacks of shit
>>
>>17323351
Why the fuck would anyone care about getting oj Simpson off?

And if you really had inside info about Dylan and Eric you would 1. known that they clearly had not military training because the explosives they built sucker and their marksmanship sucked.

2. you would have come across stuff about the redead that was also shooting people with them that day.

The Boston marathon bombing was pretty pathetic from a terrorist attack perspective too so I don't know who's helping these people but it must be green berets that have had like 5 or more TBIs or something lol
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.