[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is out there?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
What Paranormal is out there in our woods/rainforests/mountains/oceans

Animals? Creatures? Aliens? Kek?

Share what you got worth telling
>>
Wow, you read all the threads and couldn't find any of those things?
>>
>>17320633
True buddy, What you got?
>>
>>17320612
Dont have much, but hey why not.

>About 1 year ago
>Used walk through fields to a village nearby, it had a beautiful manor with amazing gardens
>Decided to have a beer in local pub
>Didn't realize it was already dark
>Wasn't feeling like walking around through public roads, took the same way back
>1/5th of the way through, I heard nauseating screech
>I had earphones in and music to the max volume.
>My hearth jumped as I started walking a bit faster.
>I though what would my grandpa do?
He was a hard bastard, survived 2 concentration camps and trip to Siberian wastes
>Fuck it. Slowed down my pace and started singing pagan songs loudly. Not just any songs, war songs. The ones my ancestors sung when going to battle.
>Still heard screaming behind me, so I sang even louder.
>I think whole village heard me.
>Continued like this for about 2 miles, until I got to my town.
>Because I had 2 pints to drink, I almost pissed my trousers.
>Took a leak in a dark alleyway.
Cont. cuz running out of symbols.
>>
>>17321294
>Going to home was uneventful.
>Just crashed and slept until morning, I was exhausted.
>Googled the next day strange evens near my town
>Apparently we have a monster
>Huge fucking puma like creature, being seen since 90's
Probably scared it away with my singing, cats don't like loud noises. But I don't get why is that thing still alive.
>Also there's legends of witch burnings near the town I was walking to.
>>
File: 20160205_231647.jpg (872 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
20160205_231647.jpg
872 KB, 2592x1944
>>
>>17322053
is that you mootcuck?
>>
>>17320612
just look through the catalog dummy
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.