[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Creatures Thread 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 250x141
The Arica Monster is said to be a large surviving member of the dromaeosaurids that inhabits the vast Atacama desert of Chile, South America. It has descriptions of that of a dromaeosaur and a kangaroo. Various motorists driving the main road linking Iquique and Arica have reported a 6-foot tall sharp-toothed bipedal dinosaur crossing the road in front of them. It has been said that it has three-toed footprints, characteristic of that of a primitive dinosaur, kangaroo, or even emu. In Destination Truth, it is described as a dinosaur-like bird
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 340x114) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 340x114
The Behemoth is a giant land monster in Jewish literature, and also is mentioned in the Bible. It is often depicted with the Leviathan and some say it resembles a large hippo, elephant or other land beast. Some theorists claim that it could have even been a dinosaur such as a sauropod. The behemoth is mentioned in the Book of Job in the Old Testament.

''Behold now Behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox. Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly. He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together. His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron. He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him. Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play. He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens. The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about. Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth. He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares.'' - Job 40 15-24 (KJV)

. Some people suggest that the writings about the Behemoth support the modern existence of such a creature.
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 340x146) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 340x146
Gambo" (also called Kunthum Belein in the native tongue) is the name given to a carcass of an unidentified large marine animal that was reportedly washed up on Bungalow Beach (near Gambia River delta) in The Gambia.
>>
Please repost the Arkansas Snipe text from the prior thread, but including the image this time.
>>
File: Wot.jpg (59 KB, 526x300) Image search: [Google]
Wot.jpg
59 KB, 526x300
>>17282444
>>17282477
>>17282491
OP, I would really like if you'd stop posting images for ants!
>>
File: Gambo.jpg (13 KB, 623x273) Image search: [Google]
Gambo.jpg
13 KB, 623x273
>>17282907
There are not very big images of this.
I'm not OP, just an interested citizen.
>>
The Georgia Raptor is a Troodon-like creature said to have been sighted in Georgia, U.S. On July 25, 2008, an 18-year-old man and his grandfather were hunting deer at night in Georgia when they saw an animal which they described as closely resembling a raptor (from the popular Jurassic Park movies). It has been suggested that it might have actually been a Troodon
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 340x191) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 340x191
>>17283874
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 195x195
The Hudson River Monster or Kipsy is the name given to a reputed river monster living in the Hudson River. There is currently no scientific evidence for the cryptid's existence, although an unusually large Manatee was spotted in the river at various locations between Manhattan and Poughkeepsie in 2006.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 340x187) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 340x187
The Lau is a large, carnivorous, tentacled dinosaur-like creature that is said to stalk the dense, papyrus filled swamps around central Sudan’s Lake No. It is usually described as an immense Elasmosaur-like creature (which can grow from 12- to 100-feet in length) with a long tapering neck, yellowish brown pigmentation and a body which has been compared to a donkey with flippers, the Lau’s most intriguing attribute would have to be the series of bristling, tentacle-like appendages, which allegedly protrude from the animal’s muzzle and aid it in snaring its prey.
>>
>>17284578
>body compared to donkey
>pic related
Some people just cant into interpretation
>>
Bump I like these threads
>>
>>17286371
ditto
>>
>>17284578
>description says bristled donkey
>reconstruction is cthuluhsaurus rex
So many amazing unique african mythological creatures ruined by faggots who really want to twist the description into outdated reconstruction of dinosaurs and hijack all google results
>>
>>17284578
Hahahahaha if I saw this thing the only way I would die from is laughter
>>
File: dino dragons.jpg (559 KB, 1024x2721) Image search: [Google]
dino dragons.jpg
559 KB, 1024x2721
Does anyone else wonder if all the sightings of "living dinosaurs" might not be some natural form of time travel?

What if time is occasionally permeable, and occasionally living things can travel through it totally unaided, as they can with space? It's a more sensible explanation than hidden populations of hundreds of millions of years-old animals somehow avoiding detection all this time. What if time just has some holes in it that things from the past occasionally pass through?
>>
File: ifoundaricamonster.jpg (334 KB, 816x428) Image search: [Google]
ifoundaricamonster.jpg
334 KB, 816x428
The tiki tiki monster.
>>
>>17290946
That would make sense. Along with all of the strange sightings, there's also the old black and white pictures of people who look to be wearing modern clothes, holding a modern camera, and even people who look like they're using cell phones.

(Also those dragons are fucking badass. Saving that for future art inspiration.)
>>
>>17282477
The thing that makes all this sound like bullshit to me is that there is never any mention of the absurdly long necks of these dinosaurs. A brontasaurus-shaped dinosaur descendant would have a neck unusual for any living creature, including the short-necked hippo and elephant. It makes me think these ancient goat-fuckers were just smoking hashish and eating mushrooms and wrote down stories of the shit they hallucinated or dreamed up, and autists in the future took it literally.
>>
>>17290946
Please use the broad brush of "all" sparingly.
A friendly reminder that the dinosaur fills much of the space of the dragons. For some reason, America has dinosaurs, while dragons roam the Queen's Kingdom.
>>
>>17282901
Arkansan here, I'd like to see this too.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.