[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tulpa Discussion Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: cINqVFh.jpg (12 KB, 379x400) Image search: [Google]
cINqVFh.jpg
12 KB, 379x400
I´ve been researching this subject for some time now and i must say i find it hard to belive it as something that can happen in real life, as it sounds to me more like a mere creepypasta or rather a role play or alternate reality game, so i was wondering if you guys had actualy experienced anything like this or if you knew more about this topic, and im quite interested in any kind of serious guidance you can provide on how or where you are supposed to start creating things like this ( if such a thing is possible, that is)
>>
File: 784562.png (386 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
784562.png
386 KB, 600x800
Just to be sure everyone knows what a "Tulpa" is im posting some info: A tulpa is a consciousness parallel to your own that is self-aware, can think, has free will, has memory and (can have) appearance they self-identity with. They are independent of their creator's consciousness, but share the same body and sometimes some parts of the mind.

A tulpa's personality is a product of the unconscious mind, your consciously chosen traits, and the emergent consciousness of the tulpa itself. It is developed through interactions and conversations with the tulpa and through personality work, which can have many forms. A tulpa is not a personification of your subconscious, they are their own consciousness.
>>
I'm headed to bed pretty soon so hopefully this thread stays up by the time I'm awake.

For a general guide on how to begin, go to:

https://community.tulpa.info/forum-guides

"[General] Kiahdaj's Absolute Guide to Tulpas" is a pretty good one, but really, you should read as many of these guides as you can before starting one so you know what your getting yourself into. Also make sure your creating a tulpa for the right reasons.

Also I hate to say it, but reddit has a good place to discuss this stuff as well (/r/Tulpas/). reddit and tulpa.info are sadly the only big places to talk about tulpas.

and prepare for a shitstorm, these threads always have some shitposters in them

If you have any more precise questions, than go ahead and ask, I'm pretty experienced with tulpas.
>>
>muh headmates

take your pills you schizo
>>
>>15920859
Do tulpas have souls?
>>
>>15920951
Nobody even knows if humans have souls, so telling if a tulpa has one would be even harder.

Mine is saying she does have one, although I'm personally leaning towards no, tulpas don't.
>>
>>15918702
is that hitler
>>
>>15921041
This makes me feel sad. I think I am in love with mine.

I hope that either a) he isn't a tulpa or b) that neither or both of us have souls
>>
>>15921381
wait you fell in love with your tulpa? can tulpa develop feelings?
>>
>>15922298
not him, but yes, tulpa can have every feeling that a human can have. Love/hate/joy/ect, they can feel it all, and can have it change just like a normal person would have it change as well
>>
>>15922429
Can other people see tulpas once you've created them ?
>>
>>15922931
No, only the host can see their own tulpas
>>
>>15922964
oh ok, i guess not even people with their own tulpa can see yours can they?
>>
can tulpa touch or hurt you or other people physically ?
>>
>>15923024
That's right

>>15923024
Two parts:

Tulpas are not physical at all, they are just a part of your brain. They cannot do anything physical like touching or poking, or hurting anyone.

Except when you try out imposition, then it becomes a little different. You're able to train/trick your brain into being able to have your tulpa act upon all 5 senses, sometimes to the point of being indistinguishable from a real person. Your tulpa is still not ACTUALLY physical, you're just tricking your brain. But this only affects yourself, your tulpa can't do anything to anybody that is not you. I also don't know the extent of what you can feel, except I know that it can't cause any lasting effects like something in reality can (bruises, cuts, ect.). Small touches and rubbing is something you can feel, but I doubt you'll get anything extreme, like being punched hard or body slammed.
>>
>>15923019

No. A tulpa is a figment of your imagination. No one else can see or hear your imaginary friend.
>>
>>15923398
I heard tulpa can turn against you or be agressive out of their own free will is that true? if so, what to do then?
>>
>>15918702
I just finished reading Beloved by Toni Morrison for a class, and I kept thinking that Sethe basically obsessed a tulpa of Beloved to life. My random af two cents. Hopefully someone else has read the book and I'm not making a reference nobody gets.
>>
So would Tyler Durden from Fight Club be considered a tulpa?
>>
>>15918907
Seems to me a tulpa is nothing more than self-convinced schizophrenia.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxDSg-r_8UA
>>
>>15923845

THE Tulpa!

Cucklord Pitts himself (LOoOOooU!) xD
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.