[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WILD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: ubNBcRt.jpg (330 KB, 1195x1600) Image search: [Google]
ubNBcRt.jpg
330 KB, 1195x1600
>Be me
>I wanna have a lucid dream so bad
>I set an alarm for 4:30am
>I wake up around 3am
>I wanna try a WILD
>I focus on my breath
>After 10 minutes I freak out about an eventual sleep paralysis
>my heart starts to beat fast
>I stand still for 40 minutes, no hypnagogies
>ok.png
>It's 5am, I'm still not asleep
>I'm not going to fu*k hot chicks tonite
>fuck.png

pic unrelated
>>
Does this really work ? If so explain how please because all the guides on the Internet are fucked
>>
>>17274159
It's supposed to work, it's just more difficult than a DILD.
You have to keep calm and of course you have to try it early in the morning, and never before falling asleep for the first time.
It's just about entering a dream keeping your mind conscious.
>>
File: 1442685304932.jpg (118 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1442685304932.jpg
118 KB, 406x364
>>17273759
Funny that you mention that
>be me
>dream vividly always
>Not aware that I dream but still hyperrealistic and mostly consistant
>Meet a woman I might have a little bit of feelings for
>Realise she was some demon killing people and even tried to kill me I think in my entire dream
>She wants to undress for me all smiling and laughing exactly like she does in real life to have sex
>Her body seems fine but flies come out from below there and up there
>She says that happens and a small part of her upper body seems rotten
>I'm silent for a short while until I say I have to go
>See the horrible dissapointment, humiliation and self-hatred on her face
>It's all so realistic and I feel horrible
>Wake up

Lucid dreaming ooooooooh must be such an incredible experience for you op..
>>
>>17274211
Did you mean it can be scary at times?
>>
>>17274225
No it is what I dreamed today you will probably walk around in a lollypop kingdom and fuck all your hot fantasies. Lucid dreaming is a joke to me.
>>
>>17274235
>Nah, global warming is a joke to me
>Nah, homosexuality is a joke to me
>Nah, kidney stones are a joke to me
See where I'm going with this? Doubt it but my personal word cap is reached.. Or I recently stopped giving a shit
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.