[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /x/ first time poster, I was wondering if you guys know anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
Hi /x/ first time poster, I was wondering if you guys know anything about precognition type stuff.

A couple of months ago I decided to check out this abandoned psych ward. To get to I had to park at a train station then jump the fence at the end of the platform.

As im about to do so a big local passenger train passes by and I have this weird feeling like I would be riding it early in the morning in the cold with a tablet pc. Mind you I didnt own one and didnt plan on buying one.

A few weeks go by and christmas comes and my parents got me a tablet. I didnt ask for anything and had no idea what they would get me one. It was too expensive of a gift so I gave it back.

Then last week my clinical site for school got changed from the suburb to the city out of nowhere. I realized I could take the train, the same line that passes threw that station next to the old psych ward.

And the creepiest part is its winter and I would have to ride the first train early in the morning while its dark.
>>
>>17270520
This isnt the first time I felt like I knew something was coming but didnt know when, just that closer to that actually happening the idea would pop into my head more.

Like this one time 5 years ago I knew I was gonna get into a fight with someone I looked up too. A year later in the military I got put in my place by someone higher ranking than me in the military when I got drunk and mouthed off.
>>
I only rarely come to /x/.

I believe we do know the future, if only subconsciously, and I don't think we know things that far in the future. Or maybe we do, I guess I don't know.

I don't know how it works, but I am completely sure we pick up on things that current science can't really explain.

for instance, have you ever checked your phone seconds before receiving a text? I don't think this is precognition, but rather an awareness of the familiar signal your phone receives, and the only reason you may check the phone before it rings is because your phone takes a moment to decipher the message, something your brain isn't even trying to do.

Maybe this works with time as well, I don't really know any kind of temporal theories, but I imagine it is a 2D landscape, and maybe precognition is your brain picking up ripples through that landscape, and just barely being able to decipher what the ripples mean. Those ripples can come from any direction though. Not necessarily the future, or even the past, it could be an adjacent timeline.

Of course all of this is no better than astrology, it's just psuedo-intellectual rambling.
>>
Yes OP, had some similar experiences here. It's like a tool for training your intuition. Learn to watch out for the feeling, even if you aren't getting clear images, it's the feeling that is important.
>>
You guys are awesome thank you.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.