[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have /x/ baw thread. Post pics, pastas and similar of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1452815124838.jpg (124 KB, 500x693) Image search: [Google]
1452815124838.jpg
124 KB, 500x693
Can we have /x/ baw thread.

Post pics, pastas and similar of stuff that is eerie and sad at the same time.
>>
>>17264675

this image is incredible, any background info on it/more like it?
>>
>>17265651
Sure.
>flip camera 90° to the right
>put door on floor
>dress chicks in black and gray dresses
>give them long black hair
>have them lie on floor
>tape some shit to the wall
>enable black and white filter
>take photo
>post on /x/
>impress shitheads.
Hope I cleared that up for ya!
>>
>>17265687
idiot. look at feet.
>>
>>17265687
idiot look at the hair
>>
>>17265917
Missed a step, sorry:
>instruct women to point toes downwards
There you go, anon :)
>>
>>17265687
What about the man on the floor?
>>
>>17265651
it's just a pretentious art pic, you can see they each have their left foot in a notch and badly trying to hid it with their right foot, they are probably holding on with their left arms with another notch or handle nailed to the wall, the place looks like a crumbling old big city apartment so busting holes in the wall wasn't a big deal.
>>
>>17265687
Idiot look at your life
>>
>>17265964
Looks like he's doing the dinosaur.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.