[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japanese taxi drivers report ‘ghost passengers’ in area devastated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: grudge.jpg (11 KB, 240x220) Image search: [Google]
grudge.jpg
11 KB, 240x220
http://ajw.asahi.com/article/0311disaster/life_and_death/AJ201601210001

>In early summer 2011, a taxi driver working in Ishinomaki, Miyagi Prefecture, which had been devastated by the tsunami a few months earlier, had a mysterious encounter.

>A woman who was wearing a coat climbed in his cab near Ishinomaki Station. The woman directed him, “Please go to the Minamihama (district).” The driver, in his 50s, asked her, “The area is almost empty. Is it OK?” Then, the woman said in a shivering voice, “Have I died?”

>Surprised at the question, the driver looked back at the rear seat. No one was there.

>Yuka Kudo, 22, went to Ishinomaki every week in her junior year to interview taxi drivers waiting for fares. She asked them, “Did you have any unusual experiences after the disaster?”

>She asked the question to more than 100 drivers, and many ignored her. Some became angry. However, seven drivers recounted their mysterious experiences to her.
>>
Another said, “It is not strange to see a ghost (here). If I encounter a ghost again, I will accept it as my passenger.”
kek, i ve heard stories about how it could be the most supernatural place on earth.
>>
>>17258289
7/100 drivers, even japanese ghost are awkward
>>
File: Yusuke to cool for school.gif (1 MB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
Yusuke to cool for school.gif
1 MB, 250x375
>>17258289
Thank you for sharing this Op, very intriguing read.
These events are a phenomenon I like to describe
as an echo of time, like most experiences with ghost
I believe are the presence of a persons who have died be it tragically or by natural causes.
The energy or imprint of that persons daily life is still left behind, it could be theorized that the more tragic and untimely death of someone
specially a death by natural disasters, or any untimely death
that led to many people dying in a set area could leave an imprint on the area itself.
As if the people know they are dead but the essence of them are still stuck in a loop going
about their daily routine before the world and reality as they know it ended.
>>
>>17258442
Another theory I have about the echo effect is some of the paranormal things we experience could
very well be us. Lets say you open a cabinet to get something or the refrigerator, you accidentally
let go of the handle and the door slams shut. A few years from that time you are sitting on the couch or on your computer
and you hear the cabinet door slam, you go to check it out and no one is there and the cabinet is closed.
I've experienced this on multiple occasions, just the other night actually I was sitting on the couch watching Netflix with my grandma who
who lives with me and I take care of.
we both heard the refrigerator door open, you know that suction sound it makes when you open a refrigerator, I went to check it out and the door was still closed we never even heard it close either.
That is one of many cases I have had this happen.
>>
>>17258289
Neat. Thanks OP
>>
>>17258289
Come on don't leave me hanging here,I'm sure there's plenty if not handful of japanese people encounter those tsunami ghost sightings over there.
>>
Bump for spoopy nippon ghosts
>>
bump i wanna hear more about this echo theory
>>
>>17258289
That tsunami was 2011? Fuck this gay earth.
>>
http://ajw.asahi.com/article/0311disaster/life_and_death/AJ201601210001
>>
http://liparanormalinvestigators.com/rocks.shtml
This touches on the subject of the "memory haunting".
I live by the Stanley Hotel in Colorado, which has single-handedly convinced me to beleive in the paranormal. It's hard to be there more than a few hours without a paranormal experience. Among staff there it's not even up for debate: it's just haunted.
Some people beleive there aren't actual "ghosts" but rather some paranormal activity brought out by the granite and quartz lying beneath the hotel that somehow acts as a recorder of the past. I think some Cal State students wrote a paper on the theory.
>>
>>17261631
Whoa...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.