[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /x/, do you have any stories about satanic cults in your area?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 20
File: bloody eye.jpg (396 KB, 1164x959) Image search: [Google]
bloody eye.jpg
396 KB, 1164x959
Hi /x/, do you have any stories about satanic cults in your area?
>>
I'm interning at a small production company in northwestern CT. The owner is this eccentric old dude with a mega-beard. He's originally from Newtown, and always refers to it as Deviltown. Haven't asked him why yet but that only heightens my eternally-growing suspicion of the place.

Also, the town in CT where I live in had an incident in the late 80s - the remains of an infant were found next to a lake with small hiking trails. The case was never solved, but the remains were next to what looked like items used in a ritual. The best explanation police came up with was that some sort of African voodoo tribe was responsible - yeah, sure, in a town that's almost entirely white and full of rich people, makes perfect sense.
>>
>>15888907
Bill Cipher, what are you doing here?
>>
I live in a small town in Southwest Iowa. We have a state park about a mile north of town that I used to camp at all the time. Back in 2007 I was hiking the trails and started noticing these weird things hanging in the trees. They looked like little dream catchers, but appeared to be made out of small animal bones or something. Didn't have a camera on me, so went back about a week later and they were all gone.
I still hike there once in a while but I've never seen anything like that since. Not sure if it was a cult thing or just edgy teens.
>>
File: 1425512245986.jpg (34 KB, 640x638) Image search: [Google]
1425512245986.jpg
34 KB, 640x638
I'm pretty sure the apartment building I live in has had some sketchy shit go on in there, SW CT here
>>
Our local priest warned us about some occult fucketry in the woods, don't know if they are satanists though.
>>
>>15889049
what town? (not a government spy don't worry) I'm SW CT as well, posted the thing about Newtown

is your name larissa by any chance
>>
I live in a village in Eastern Canada where there was a house that we referred to as "The Red Army House" for whatever reason. The house has since been burned, even those circumstances were suspect. There used to be Satanic rituals done there involving human sacrifices. They would find drifters from the nearby towns and cities. I've been back there before, even with the only the old barn there, its still 2spooky4me. I heard that in the barn they used to hang people during the underground railroad as well, but I can't validate that.
>>
>>15889253
Englewood and its Detwonae u digg
>>
>>15889033
Iowafag as well. Very interesting, where from Anon? Personally from around Clear Lake, not enough spoops except a few stories outside of the thread topic. Might actually start another spoopy Iowa/midwest thread soon
>>
I live in Louisiana. There was one that the kids were spreading around at a place where the go mud riding called camp Livingston. supposedly there was alot of KKK and satanic cult activity in the area throughout the 20th century. they said there was a place called the hanging trees which were trees in the shape of a pentagram.
and then there's some dumb shit they made up where if you park your car there late at night and turn the lights of you'll hear all sorts of banging and yelling around your car.
Its dumb but it's the only one I've heard around here.
>>
>>15888907
Not specifically, Satanism.
I live in Memphis, TN.
We're known for Voodoo, and what not.

Generally, though, our area is renown for its negativity and malaise.
>home of the Blues
>>
>>15890997
Any voodoo stories from out there?
>>
File: 747.png (769 KB, 586x892) Image search: [Google]
747.png
769 KB, 586x892
lot of local rumors regarding blackstar canyon and some hills by glendora (southern california)

been there a few times. some creepy fucks pretending to be broken down in the same spot for several nights, people taking frighted children in late at night without flash lights, freaky fucks chasing you out of there driving at like 80-90 on windy mountain roads, etc. havent seen any cult shit going down, but bodies have been found (know someone high in LA county fire personally) and women have "claimed" to escape being a nymph, but idk. i think its mostly just freaky people with normal people making shit up.
>>
I live in hawaii and I have a story about a crazy encounter with some occultist shit
>me and friends chilling at an unspecified beach on the south shore of oahu.
>the beach in question is more of a smoothened volcanic shelf that drops off into deep blue water. The shelf only being between 2-10 feet in areas though.
>this is our SPOT more or less after we graduated from high school because it's beautiful and costco was right down the road
>explore p.much everything, including this one area called spitting caves which is a 120 ft jump into water
>a bunch of people have died doing this jump and theres crosses all around this place commemorating their deaths.
>friends and I decide to go the other direction
>narrow passway of about 2 feet between reef and craggy crumbly 15 ft cliffside
>we continue down this pathway and the reef gets smellier and the rocks get crumblier.
>friends and I start to get miffed about the danger of this climb and exploration, one of us is gonna sprain an ankle.
>get to where there's reasonably nothing else to see
>decide we can crawl and clambor and risk injury going back the way we explored
>nah this cliff is only like 9 feet and not even steep lets just climb back up and walk back to the road
>I'm climbing first
>what smells?
>I keep smelling what seems like fetid meat and heady pungent perfumes and the smell of rotting fish (last part wasnt uncommon given the area)
>I get my head over to peer whats over the cliff
>giant slab of unidentifiable gelatinous meat
>covered in decorative cloth with designs that look like a huge ass tea doiley
>its green and brown and red and rotting
>two butcher knives placed over each other in front of this meat
>bloodied
>nopeinitializing(49%).exe
>a baseball bat at the 9 o clock of the meat
>also bloody
>a bunch of broken bottles, but not booze, what looked like home blown glass and shit for tonics and tinctures.
>a stool behind the meat with a statue to the side of it.
>statue looked east european or asiatic.
>>
>>15891090
additional:
there was some dude i knew loosely. didnt really know him, he rented a room at my friends place. he was into some chaos magic shit, reportedly, but never went into a lot of detail about what he did, aside from he was cursed for the initiation, so he'd have to overcome it or some shit.

his health got really poor over a couple years, and he eventually bounced out of the cult. shortly there after, he up and disappeared. no one has heard from him. not really /x/, just interesting timing.
>>
>>15891096
If you were near H3, thats where people still bring pig sacrifices, iirc. Were you near the abandoned part of the highway?
>>
>>15891090
san diego anon here, heard about blackstar canyon. we have a lot of canyons here too in between most areas with random legends about each, but i dont think any are as well known as black star
>>
>>15891096
cont'd
>had big fangs and some mixture between bat and dragon and boar features for its head, 2 sets of small wings, was holding a fruit.
>the smell is really bad now.
>not to mention the fact that there is an entire cow worth of skeleton circumferencing this entire altar area.
>me and friends are really noping hard now, never knew how it felt to be scared stiff before that
>a lady walks into her yard and is a neighbor of the house that this altar is in.
>"hi ma'am, we got lost exploring around do you think we could cross through your yard so we can get back to the road?
>"fuck off and get out of the yard" walks back inside slams the door, gets on her phone and starts calling someone and pointing at us.
>I limit break noped
>sprinted into the opposite neighbors yard and jumped the fence and ran back to the main beach where people could see me if I got murdered
>friends followed
>interesting thing is that this is a very prestigious real estate neighborhood, where really only millionaires live because everyone owns boats and it's beachfront.
>I stumbled upon some sort of real life devil worshipping cult of social elites skull and bones shit.

friends went back some months later, after our internalized terror died down. We went with a go-pro and have footage of the same shrine area. Except this time we went and poked the camera over, the meat offering was gone and everything was the same except there was a bunch of clothes there that would only fit toddlers splayed all over the shrine area.

still cant believe a mundane island boy like me got to see some shit like that.
>>
>>15891115
hawaii kai brah.
>>
There's a place here in central Indiana colloquially called "Chapel". It's an old graveyard with a church that is hardly used anymore. Everyone I've heard talk about it has mentioned cult activity. I've even heard a couple of local testimonies of being chased off. I've been out there a few times and haven't seen anything when I've gotten out of the car, but my friends and I used to drive by there when we were smoking weed and we'd see torchlight back behind the tombstones.
>>
>>15891090
Where u from man? 949 area code here
>>
I hate to mention this a third time, since it's anticlimactic, but I nearly encountered a satanic cartel, or street gang, or something, in Houston, TX.

>Be in Houston
>Walking from restaurant to hotel, one night
>Stomach full of Mexican food, feeling groovy, so not in a hurry
>Pass a random alleyway, see something out of the corner of my eye
>Eagle from Mexican flag, in bright red paint
>Snake in eagle's talons is turned the wrong way
>Head is pointing further down the alley, tip of another eagle wing visible around the corner
>Immediately go full retard, think it's a good idea to follow graffiti
>Round corner, snake head again points to more graffiti
>Keep following. Each time I find more graffiti, eagle looks a little more menacing, and the graffiti is farther apart
>Eventually led over low walls, through broken fences, etc.
>Hear several cars drive off, as I reach a chain link fence, surrounding an old, burned-out warehouse
>Noping like a bitch, but continue anyway
>Enter warehouse through window
>Immediately hit with the smell of blood
>666, pentagrams, all sorts of generic edgy shit painted in a spiral pattern on the floor
>Unlit candles and bloody machete in the center. Table nearby with white powder on it, not hard to guess what it was.
>Garage door on far side of the warehouse suddenly drops, slamming hard against the cement floor
>Nope the fuck out of there, full sprint back to the street I started at
>Circle the block three times, making sure I'm not being followed before returning to my hotel

I have yet to return to Houston.
>>
File: 20141122_134050.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20141122_134050.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
>>15891144
Here's a picture of the church. The property owners recently put up cameras, no word if that has deterred any strange activity or not.
>>
If anyone wants to hear something interesting about the occult, look up Ted gunderson. Used to be FBI and researched the elites doing this kinda thing. It's fucked up.
>>
Canadafag here,
I used to live in British Columbia, in a high end town just outside Vancouver. I used to hear of stuff going on all the time. Teens out at night would see people walking through forests with robes on and candles. Animal sacrifices, that kinda stuff. A lot of people go missing too (but you never really hear about it. Look up the 411 books though if you're interested). I think Colorado has a big problem with satanism cults as well. Crazy thing is its a lot of higher ups that are apart of this.

I now live in Toronto area, don't know of anything that goes on here but if anyone does, please share, I'd love to witness something going on around here.
>>
>>15891183
>Used to be FBI

He was the head of it in LA. In other words: he was just the town sheriff.
>>
>>15890982
what part of louisiana you from?
>>
>>15891127
havent heard of much about SD, any of those canyons any cool?
>>15891145
OC, anagrime
>>
>>15891238
rapides parish
>>
>>15891270
i live in caddo. pretty new to the area so im not all familiar with the spoopy shit here
>>
>>15891296
Thats up near shreveport right? Probably not too much to see up there. most of the interesting stuff is further south.
>>
Bristol, UK. There's friend of a friend stories about weirdos living on the sides of the Avon Gorge here. I do research work on the local tree species there and sure enough, I've seen piles of animals bones lying around now and then. Sometimes accompanied by random letters carved into a tree, probably just initials but it makes the bone piles look like some weird ritual site.
>>
>>15891250
I'm from San Juan Capistrano

Innamarines now so love in oceanside but still go up to SJC every now and then. It's supposed to extremely haunted it's been on the travel channel a few times

>haunted Spanish mission
>cowboy justice so angry ghosts of hanged dudes
>Indian burial grounds
>haunted forster mansion
>ghetto beaners doing santería
>ghost of Nixon a El Adobe restaurant (which used to be a courthouse and jail in the wild west days) also reported to be many other apparitions there. I've known a handful of people that worked there and said it was creepy as fuck
>>
I work with a self-professed Satanist. One time he took all the unused pins on our bulletin board and arranged them into an upside down cross. That's about it. Does it count as a cult if there's just one of them and he's got the 'tism?
>>
>>158912967

Sheeeeeit me to anon. Plenty of spooky shit in and around Shreveport.
>>
File: techm8.jpg (89 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
techm8.jpg
89 KB, 400x400
>>15891371

robot cult, so like the tech priests out of 40k
>>
File: 1380042459292.jpg (152 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1380042459292.jpg
152 KB, 550x550
>>15891330
>I work with a self-professed Satanist. One time he took all the unused pins on our bulletin board and arranged them into an upside down cross
>>
Georgiafag here,
I posted a while back on /x/ about some sort of rituals I found innawoods. Thread got a fuckton of spam/trolls and I abandoned it. Someone on another thread asked me about so here goes:

I'm a art photographer taking photos for a project on a county in the deep southern counties of Ga. I was visiting a church in a community called Bancroft in Early County, I had informed the local law enforcement that I'd be at 'such and such' church and the area behind it to take some pics.

Before I tell what happened I'll have to explain a bit about the local legends here...
>>
>>15891657
So where I'm from there has been some sort of 'cult-ish' activity. I'm not exactly sure what sort it is, or if its just weird ass people but it's gotten bad enough to involve the police and GBI (that's Georgia FBI if you will). Messed up stuff, grave robbing, sex rituals, animal sacrifices, and church burnings. The last anyone heard of it was around '99 in a town called Hard-Up that has about 100 people living in it. Place is said to be haunted now, you can go to Strange USA and read about it. It's under Dougherty County/Albany, but it's actually Baker County/Hard-Up. Anyway, Early county had reports of strange activity in the 70s when some sort of cryptid was spotted, locals call him the Goatman. Whenever he was seen some dead animals would show up the next evening at the location of his sighing. Then it just stopped. Till I found what I did anyway.
>>
>>15891657

I remember you. your thread was spammed because after your story you claimed:

a.) That you had a succubus named "Anaeris" (or something) and that she had given you pleasures "no one else here could dream of"

b.) That you were capable of astral projection and that you were often uncertain if what you were experiencing was reality or "the other world" which you also called some video-gamey A name

c.) Your father mysteriously vanished before you were born and had left you a book of his findings on aliens as interdimensional beings and you were waiting for "the right time" to publish it

d.) Your dog is capable of not only sensing spirits but also combating them, and you woke up on day to find him attacking a succubus "competing" with Anaeris for your "seed"

Honestly thought you were joking about all of it and was lolling, until you started posting "proof" pics of your dog in a kennel or something "eating a spirit"
>>
>>15891673
I went to photograph this church and the first thing that I noticed was that a grave had been broken into.

Now that's pretty uncommon around here in the Bible Belt so it struck me as odd. The concrete slab had been broken into and the metal casket pried open. Even the fucking marble headstone had been cut clean in two.

I might add that poorfags around here are buried in cement or brick vaults and are easily broken into, and buried in wooden or frame metal caskets.

I was like 'tha fuck and decided to call the police when I was done taking pics.

Now the Old Bancroft Depot is directly behind this church, so I walked on foot to take a few photos of it. That's when I found the cult-ish stuff.

First of all there were dead deer, LOTS of dead deer. It's illegal in this state to dump animal remains anywhere after a hunting trip, so it was already giving me a since that something was off. The deer were badly decomposed, but seemed intact...except for one who's skull had been drilled into.

Now I've been around hunting my whole life, and if these animals had been killed for food/trophy/hide there would have been evidence of some sort of cleaning/prep on the animal's bodies, but I saw nothing.

Weirder still the animals were arranged in some sort of circle, it was crude at best, but could still bee seen if you looked. In the middle of this 'circle' was a fire pit and some crosses made out of deer bones tied together.

To the side of this were two dirty boxsprings. Now before anyone says someone was camping I'd like to take the time to explain that open air camping in this area is not a good idea. At all. We have all sorts of snakes, bears and panthers (sometimes), racoons, and a fuck ton of bugs that would love to eat you/bite you/maul you while you slept. So surely this wasn't for that.

I noped out and ran back to the car. I called the police and they checked it out, but couldn't find any evidence of who did it.
>>
>>15891685

more interested in this honestly
>>
>>15891685
Lol not me. But good one.
>>
This story is 3rd hand, but my father had an army buddy in the early 90s who told a story where he used to live in the southwest desert and would ride around on horse and shit. one day he's out at night and near a cliff or something and he sees a massive violent ritual going on. He hides in the darkness and watches for a while before he flees in terror.

Third hand story, I'm not interested in embellishing what I know, but some fucked up shit probably goes down in the deserts.
>>
no but i once went to a guys house in north bend once
>aka the dirty bay
He had this tapestry with some sort of pentagram, and he was a satanist. He was talkin about some book but i dont remember the name, everyone was basically telling him to shut the fuck up. Anyways i passed out from exhaustion in his house out of nowhere. Was also on acid and had not much to drink besides alcohol. Moral of the story, don't go to north bend. It's full of satanists and tweakers.
>>
>>15891090
I live near that canyon and keep my horse at a stable within riding distance of Blackstar. Some of the old hicks living out there are spooky and quick to shoot, but I've been night-hiking (with friends, I'm a femanon) out there several times and the only spooks out there are teenagers and busybody sheriffs.
>>
>>15891150
oh snap please tell me where. also, any more houston stories?
>>
>>15888913
Palo Mayombe
>>
>>15888913
I've heard weird shit about Newtown/Sandy Hook from other CT people. Try to get some more stories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNBkUC8MyMA
>>
>>15890982
What did you think of True Detective?
>>
>>15891924
"That thing will eat you eyes in the night.,.." video poster
>>
>>15888913
voodoo isn't African, it's Caribbean. fucking dumb pigs
>>
>>15891956
I was under the impression that it was of African origin...
>>
>>15894077
It is. Voodoo originated in West Africa. That guy's a mongoloid.
>>
I lived in detroit there was some kind of government rituals in those abandoned houses. There is a reason NIGTROIT is the number one place in america to get away with murder. Blacks work together and do admitted rituals in abandoned houses. It is now getting a LITTLE bit of coverage because the tree hugger dog loving faggots are uncovering thousands of dead dogs a year dumped in the woods of detroit.
>>
>>15888907
>be with my friends at night.
>one of my friends GF calls him.
>they talk, we don't know about what.
>he return, he said she was in a forest with a friend, an sees a group of satanist.
>scarier as fuck, this genius call him while she was there.
>they run away.
>>
3 guys sacrificed 3 women to satan(2 of them underage I think) in 1994-5-6.They were caught , they confessed and they are still in jail.
Shit was nearby...
>>
>>15888913
I grew up in CT near the mass line. In my hometown there is a street called hopyard road that used to be called "the devil's hopyard". Something about a rock with an inscription on it, and some psychopath murdering people. That's all I know.
>>
>>15888907

a local high school baseball team sacrificed a pigeon on the pitcher's mound.
played a scrimmage with a piece of the pigeon's dismembered body beneath each base
not sure whether they won they game
>>
>>15891090
socal bro. i drive through santiago canyon on my way to work, i used to tool around with fraidycat friends in highschool in black star, lots of good memories.

creepiest thing, me and a few lady friends rode up to check out blackstar at night.
>van full of mexicans pulls up
>they all get out, with bats and video cameras
>oculuar patdown, not threats
>they are just as scared as us
>we join forces and head down the trail
>legit fucking ambulance, empty lights off, parked on the trail
>get spooked and bail.
>>
Yep. Tons. And I've met half of the dudes doing it.

Most fucked up story incoming...
>>
>>15897741
>Be 15 year old me working on a ranch because I like animals and shit, yo.
>Owners of ranch go out of town so I can't go help out for about 3 weeks.
>I called when they were supposed to be back and the husband answered and said something bad had happened and that they would let me know when I could come back.
>"Ok, by, hope everything is ok"
>about 2 more weeks go by

Cont.
>>
>>15897741
>Most fucked up story incoming...

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say this involves theists.
>>
>>15897773
Didn't mean to put a break, interwebz was acting like it was about to fail.

>The ranch owners, an older couple, went to church with my aunt and uncle.
>Aunt tells my mom what happened out there.
>Mom tells me, straight up, and doesn't sugar coat it like my aunt wanted her to do.
>They got back from their trip and about 4 horses were dead.
>"Sacrificed" was the word used.
>And the guy staying to take care of the horses, was gone.
>I.e, he did it.
>One horse that I was particularly fond of had it's eyes taken out.
>The other three were all sorts of dismembered and shit.
>The only person who could have gotten into the barn was missing.
>they found stuff in their house that looked like voodoo dolls (according to them, not me)
>finally I called them again and asked about EXACTLY what they think happened.
>The guy they left to watch over the animals and the husband got into a fight over the phone two weeks into their trip.
>he was not going to be paid for his first week, since he screwed something up with the feed lot, who was refusing to send anymore feed to their address.
>week later
>they get home
>their 4 best horses dead
>and creepy stuff scattered around their house.

Feel free to read into the four horses thing as much as you'd like.
>>
>>15891314
yes mate! bath here seen people in cloaks near where I live called sally in the woods.
named after a girl who went missing or something been too a few free parties in the woods
>>
>>15889033
red rock?
>>
>>15888907
Jttots is always watching.
>>
515 here Iowa boys. I've been to Red Rock quite a few times but haven't had anything scary happen there.
>>
File: RKO OUTTA NOWHERE.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
RKO OUTTA NOWHERE.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>15891270
>>15891296
Houma here. Gotta go to Devil's Swamp in Thibodeaux when we want to see ghost trains.
>>
File: Foto_2872.jpg (247 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
Foto_2872.jpg
247 KB, 2048x1366
no satanic cults, but a lot of places with rotten organs just being there
>>
>>15888907
I'm from Texas and we used to have this park that was off of the highway basically, and there were a bunch of bodies that were supposedly found there because of murders. I heard all sorts of shit, but the consensus was that it was satanists and cults. There was even talk about some goats getting slaughtered there. I think they used to call it Devil's Backbone.
>>
>>15898201
It's apparently a famous paranormal spot.
>>
>>15898193
>Rotting organs preserved in glass jars

>Not satanic
Woof woof
>>
>>15889264
more details plz anon
>>
>>15898201
People from the Bible Belt always chalk this shit up to Satanic Cults. It's bullshit. Chances are that the bodies are left over from cartel activity, or your run of the mill serial killer.
>>
File: 1422317633448.jpg (60 KB, 443x580) Image search: [Google]
1422317633448.jpg
60 KB, 443x580
>>15898306
Uh, don't most cartels worship demons?
>>
>>15891130
uh so where is this footage or even just a pic?
>>
>>15891144
whereabouts in the state, anon? i'm from up north
>>
>>15897785
Obvious response from tripfag circlejerker.
>>
>>15891150
creepy as shit, anon. could have been la familia michoacana or maybe santa muerte shit
>>
Ohioan here, we occasionally see pentagrams spray painted on the ground or on walls. Sometimes they have six points like a Star of David. Those ones are much rarer, but usually have crumpled bird feathers or other garbage scattered around them. Not even feathers you can buy at Jo-Ann fabrics, like freshly plucked.

I also heard of a satanic cult in California that specialized in making and distributing deviant pornography back in the 50's. I found a website from a guy who escaped from them a couple years ago, but I forgot the name. They did a lot of pedophilia and bondage stuff in an old Victorian style house in the Santa Cruz area. I did an amateur investigation into it when I was there, but found almost nothing.
>>
>>15891329
Nixon as in Richard Nixon? fucking count me in
>>
>>15898311
nope, most are just crimefags criming together to make bigger crime, with just their relatively mundane nation of origin religions tweaked a bit to accommodate crimefagging.
even the narcos don't really worship demons per say, it's more of a super nihilistic reshuffle of the catholic/native folk religion mix the Mexicans have had for over a century.
>>
>>15891920
for rich white Connecticut residents? doubt it
>>
>>15888907
>I live near the border of west virginia. there's a lot of nooks and crannies to get lost in.
>there's this one place at the center of a nearby forested valley. it's an opening in the trees with a stone altar in the center.
>it was ancient. as old as the native americans that once inhabited the lands.
>the satanists perverted the site. what was once a shamanic altar of sacrifice became an altar for evil.

let me start from the beginning.

>i like to go four wheeling.
>friend and i go deep into woods.
>one day we stop and hear music deep in the woods.
>all of out wat.
>we were too scared to offroad there.
>normally neighbors are cool about us going across their lands, but we decided to play it safe.
>we stumble upon the clearing with the altar.
>we see a 20-something blonde chick poised naked on the altar. she had a red sash draped around some of her body.
>she offers a dagger to several robed figures.
>they act like they're going to stab her, but just end up raping her.
>she seems to be getting off hardcore by it.
>each figure tries so hard to be realistic in how he's going to stab or slice her, but doesn't, and instead, just has sex with her.
>watch the entire thing. they don't even kill the chick.
>one of the dudes let's his hood down.
>holy shit, it's an acne fat-kid from school.

we both left and lol'd a little bit about what we saw. we felt bad the fat kid got laid better than we did. the blonde chick was hot.

>next day we ask the kid at school about it.
>he tries to act tough. says he was in a new "gang" with new friends.
>allofthebullshit
>we act like we're really interested.
>he tries to draw a pentagram and show us how the universe is connected with our selfish natures.
>we pretend to play along, but i laugh a little bit.
>he gets mad and doesn't speak to us for the rest of the day.

>two weeks later, his body was found. he was hanging upside down on a "cross" if you could call it that. it was a tree his entire body was impaled upon.
>>
Here in NC, not far from the Virginia border, is an old bridge called the berry hill bridge. It is now unused and was replaced by a new concrete bridge, but its a small but impressive metal bridge. It is next to a large home that used to be inhabited by a guy we called "the sheriff of berry hill", ornery old guy.

The location had origins dating back to the 1700s, local legend says it is near a cemetery once named " bury hill".

Dad is a retired sheriffs officer and the crazy old man near the bridge was always calling the law. In the late 80s-90s satanic fear was rampant in the area, and kids would come to the bridge due to its local history. Freaks would kill small animals there and leave the parts laying, either to maintain the rumors or to participate.
>>
>>15888907
there's this old book about the county I live in. It's in southeast Ohio.

there were three brothers. they were ornery boys who had no respect for anything holy or lawful.

they had a neighbor who was very poor and elderly. all he had was a young goat that was gifted to him by the local ministry.

late one night, the three boys got really drunk, and took the goat to the local church.

they smashed in a stained glass window to get into the church.

the eldest brother dragged the lamb to the church altar, slit its throat over the bible and altar present, and said "God if you really exist, show your face," along with some explicitness.

No one knows what happened after that. the only survivor was the youngest brother, and he was rendered mute. he attempted to communicate what happened in writing, but there were some things he wouldn't write about.

the bible in the church was completely drenched in goat blood. the only chapter that was saved from the blood was Luke 4:12 "Do not test the Lord thy God" and the rest was blood.
>>
>>15898683

Anyway, Dad always told me the spookiest thing he ever saw as a cop took place there. He was staking out some creep, late 20s guy, real into the satanic thing or at least pretended to be. He would talk underage girls (teens, not little kids) into coming into old houses and tobacco barns on berry hill road for "rituals", aka sex. Aside from being a sex offender and creep, he had other criminal records, but nothing violent.

Anyway, dad and his partner watched the creep go into the old barn with his fucktoys. It was daylight, and bright as could be. They waited a bit then made their move, hoping to catch him in something indecent (he had warrants out regardless but was known for his satanic bent, it would have been a nice plus at trial)

These old tobacco barns dot the piedmont of NC. Small, single rooms, log or stick built, they are unimpressive structures and almost always falling apart and near empty, with dirt floors and no power.
>>
>>15898703

There was one door into the barn and no windows. Both dad and his partner are no nonsense guys and although religious, put no stock in ghosts and thought the satanic panic silly. But they both swear the second they approached that house a cloud came up band it began storming. They kicked open the door to the tiny barn and nothing was inside but dead chickens and some smeared blood. They searched the immediate area and did not find the creep or his charges, and never found out who the charges were. A few weeks later the creep was killed in a DUI several counties away, and a 16 year old girl died in the car with him.

This happened in probably 1989 or so, and while not terrifying... It is a real story of something 5 miles from my house that definitely made my dad wonder what could be out there.
>>
>>15888907
my father was a foreign minister. he traveled many places seeking to lead the unholy to the Lord.

he told me of his one and only visit to Africa.

he was in one of the southern nations of africa.

he went to reinforce a missionary that had lost its footholding due to a local witchdoctor who had "invaded" the area.

My father was a musician before he became a missionary, and he heard the drums and new what the "doctor" had seen in a psalmist vision from God.

He went up to the witchdoctor and laid his hands on him. he said "God has lifted the scales from your eyes," and before the interpreter had even explained what that meant, the voodoo witchdoctor started screaming bloody murder. he screamed "I SEE THE BLOOD! I SEE THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB RUNNING DOWN HIS FACE!" and he ran off into the wilds to die.
>>
lol people r morons
>>
>>15898748
cool story bro.

very spooky
>>
Where in Houston ? Lived moat of life on South West side an Alief. Be curious to check this out I'd take pics post whatever.
>>
>>15891090
Covina native here :o
>>
I live in south Texas and I often get stories from friends of weird ass shit that goes down in the middle of no where.
For instance, once I heard a story of how little cult of Santa Muerte worshippers went out into the outskirts of a city and did some weird ass rituals with animals. A group of friends and I decided to check it out and found skeletal remains of a chicken and a pile of ashes.
>>
I grew up in a Pulaski, Virginia. It's a very small town about 30 miles from Virginia Tech. It's a nice little town. Mostly farm land but surrounded by mountains. A really nice place to grow up. There's always been some really dark rumors though. Evangelist Perry Stone believes that there is more occult activity in Pulaski than anywhere else in the USA. Many people would claim they felt an evil presence in the town. It was often rumored that some of the higher ups in the town such as doctors, judges, etc were all involved with the occult. There was also a visible satanic community in the town. I still think this is extremely strange. I've been all over the south east and I've never seen anything quite like it. You'd see people dressed in black with black lipstick and wearing satanic paraphernalia quite a bit around town. They may have just been tryhards but you never know. As a kid they legitimatly scared me.

That isn't all though. Mutilated animals were a common thing. Horses, cows, dogs, chickens, you name it and it happened. One Halloween my cat went missing and we never saw it again. Maybe it was a coincidence, but I don't think the cat would just disappear for no reason. There were rumors about some people stumbling upon rituals late at night in the fields. I honestly believe that's true. I distinctly remember police having to beef up their presence around a few areas because of stuff like that. There was one specific old barn out in the middle of a field that had to be demolished because people supposedly did satanic rituals inside of it. There is also a big problem with people just completely vanishing into thin air. This problem still exists to this day. The eery thing is that NO ONE from Pulaski itself goes missing, just people in the surrounding areas.

TBC
>>
My Dad was a damage assessor for FEMA. He was never really a religious guy and he never even talked about the supposed satanic stuff as far as I remember. One day he he was beyond creeped out though. He went into an apartment and found a fuck ton of satanic paraphernalia. Satanic bibles, upside down crosses, black robes, goat statues, all kinds of creepy shit. He GTFO and never went back.

The most interesting thing though is Draper mountain. It's a pretty small mountain but there's a large building there on a private road. There's constant security there in large black SUV's. No one knows for sure what the building is supposed to be. I think the official purpose is the moose lodge or some shit, but what kind of moose lodge is in the middle of nowhere with security guards? People often see strange things on the mountain too. Floating lights, dismembered animals, supposed alters, always having the feeling of being watched, etc. I never really believed any of this stuff until one day when I was out target practicing I found a disemboweled pig. It's eyeballs were scooped out and replaced with the severed heads of two snakes. Someone had carved 666 on it's forehead and GOD into it's stomach. I GTFO out of the woods and never came back.
>>
I grew up in a small village in East anglia UK.
There was a big old manor house about 5 miles away owned by an old guy.
The house had been in his family for 100's of years.he was never married or had any kids.
There was always rumours about weird shit going on there.he had a lot of staff running the place . gardeners,ground keepers etc but nobody knew who they were.they never came into the village or used and local amenities.
Used to see lots of cars coming and going from the estate,always late at night/early hours of the morning.
When the old man eventually died the house "mysteryously" burnt down the very same day destroying the entire house and everything in it.
The staff just disappeared never to be seen again.
Always wondered what went on there.
>>
File: lol (2).jpg (24 KB, 229x204) Image search: [Google]
lol (2).jpg
24 KB, 229x204
>>15888907
Once my Dad came across what looked like a satanic sacrificial area in the pine forest near my grandparent's place.
Found a goat skull and lots of random bones in a circle, a pentagram drawn in the ground,
notches in the trees, red wax candles and shit, and a fuckton of blood spattered around.
Turned out it was all just a setup for a student film, but you can imagine how he felt when he stumbled across that.
This was in a town with loads of tripped out hippies and a commune and shit too.
>>
There's a satanic altar in the middle of Rookwood necropolis in Sydney. Not even trolling.
>>
>>15891330
Cross of St Peter?

But why?
>>
>>15891760
How is you being a 'femanon' relevant at all?

Every time.
>>
>>15894109
Wrong
>>
>>15898652
Obvious bullshit.
>>
>>15899078
What house?
>>
>>15891314
Lots of pissed up teenagers go into Leigh Woods and generally dick about. Not really satanist activity. The strangest thing I've seen around there is people smoking crack.
>>
>>15899046
hey are u talking about draper mountain in virginia if so could u explain where the road is
>>
File: 134378358060394-22-265x300.jpg (32 KB, 265x300) Image search: [Google]
134378358060394-22-265x300.jpg
32 KB, 265x300
>>15891221
W-what?
You mean to tell me I wasn't being followed all these years?
>>
>>15891221

>implying

Pathetic, you.
>>
>>15888907
Yeah. I live on Long Island. The closest i got to Satanic news is Ricky Kasso
>>
>>15891685
Haha that's hilarious! Just proves that /x/ is full of legitimately batshit crazy motherfuckers instead of normal sane people just roleplaying.
>>
These are all some really shitty stories. I wish I had a Dad.
>>
>>15899196
She wants you to know that she uses the horse in one more orifice than a man ever EVER can. ciss scum.
>>
>>15899362
I feel like I just read a hentai synopsis.
>>
I live in Forest City, North Carolina. Google it if you want. It's a blip-town, formerly big in mill production and textiles. But the textiles left, and that's when the Word of Faith moved in.

Google them too while you're at it. They pitch themselves as a christian organization, but they're a cult. Require all members to surrender possessions when they join. Choked out a gay guy recently, suppressed the story when it made local news. Before that, they had systematically abused a girl until she was rendered sterile.
They also believe in tying children to chairs and screaming at them until "the devil leaves them".
They're stronger than the local government and have been categorized as a cult by several world watch groups.
>>
>>15898700
Holy shit. Nice story.
>>
>>15898358
Ohio here, Columbus.

what part of Ohio do you see this in?
>>
>>15899415
Thank you! Interesting info
>>
>>15894109
Voodoo is a slave religion. It's a derivative of African vodun. The difference is the added Christian elements, I think.
>>
>>15898366
lol "I AM NOT A SPOOOOOK..."
>>
>>15889033
%99 edgy teens. Seen shit like that myself as a kid.I do remembe rliving by big rocks in thiese wooods. had satanic shit all over them. dug around one day and found random bones. for all I know they were just chicken bones or dead bird. cannot remember. this sewer also had satnic shit in it. but mos tlikely edgy teens form the 80's. you know when metal and shit was big and nigger music wasn't.
>>
File: 1425439097748.png (79 KB, 170x260) Image search: [Google]
1425439097748.png
79 KB, 170x260
There is a voodoo priest that lives in the area
He's an alright bloke, but im pretty sure that he cursed my dog once.
the dog is died a year after that, so go figure.
>>
>>15890997

voodoo is a form of satanism einstein
>>
>>15891760
> femanon
Then show me your filthy udders or asshole filled with holy water.
If you aren't going to do that no one gives a fuck if you are female , whore.
>>
>>15900251
No it isn't. It's a christianized form of vodun which slaves brought over with them.
>>
File: 3534O2 632.jpg (32 KB, 653x488) Image search: [Google]
3534O2 632.jpg
32 KB, 653x488
>>15888913

>rliving by big rocks in thiese wooods.
>this sewer also had satnic shit in it. but mos tlikely edgy teens

The public education system is not working.
>>
>>15898413

youre tiptoeing the line there anon. im not even mexican (bolivian) & i know for a fact in mexico, crimelords specifically worship la santa muerte & san malverde. sure its not 'demon worshipping' on the outside, but thats what the demons want. they want these ppl to worship them, but not to be scared off.

http://fmso.leavenworth.army.mil/documents/Santa-Muerte/santa-muerte.htm
>>
>>15900320
For most people, religion is a tool to keep their people in line, though. Not so much now as in simpler times, but it's still pretty apparent in cases like this.
>>
>>15900106
> dog is died.
> no
> but who was phone?
>>
>>15899017
>You'd see people dressed in black with black lipstick and wearing satanic paraphernalia quite a bit around town.

sounds like your town had the only occult store/record store/goth club in that part of virginia or something

"real" "satanists" don't look like goths
>>
>>15899017
Also I tried googling around for some cult/satanic stories from Pulaski and couldn't find any. I do however find it really funny and interesting that Google brings up results for "Christian" bolded right along with "Satanic" when you search "pulaski virginia satanic"
>>
>>15891130
post vid
>>
Probably more of a crazy people thing than a cult thing, but quite a few years back a couple around here (Maine, USA) put their young daughter (I believe around 7ish) in the oven and roasted her to death. They claimed that she was possessed and they had to purify her. Not satan worship, but sometimes god worship is just as bad.

The fucked up part is despite the other tenants in the apartment building saying they heard her screams and smelled something gross burning (her flesh), nobody called the police or even went to check. Everyone just stayed home and listened. The fuck.
>>
>>15899415
creepy as fuck for sure, man
>>
File: satanic story.jpg (1015 KB, 757x8640) Image search: [Google]
satanic story.jpg
1015 KB, 757x8640
this is worth a read
>>
>>15900251
No, it definitely isn't.
>>
File: 26.finished.jpg (76 KB, 350x526) Image search: [Google]
26.finished.jpg
76 KB, 350x526
>>
>>15900270
calm down, bbdoll
>>
>>15901036
damn
>>
>>15901036
damn
>>
This guy was from my city

http://religiondispatches.org/death-of-an-occult-crime-expert-reawakens-controversy/
>>
>>15901036
damn. dubbs
>>
>>15899415
That reminds me, there's a cult only a few miles from where my dad lives (outside of lebanon, oregon) called The Shift, but I don't know anymore about it than that. I just tried googling it, but the name makes it impossible to find.
>>
>>15901748
Never mind, I found it http://www.discovertheshift.com/#/who-is-the-shift

Not as bad as I thought, but I still get a bad vibe from it
>>
>>15891195

Why Colorado?
The stories I've heard about cultism in Colorado
pale in comparison to Vancouver.
>>
Here in miami the cubans that live in the strictly cuban areas practice voodoo. Had a gf that did it. She was telling me how they would sacrifice animals and things of that nature. We lasted a week
>>
>>15889253
edgy
>>
>>15902384
Sacrificing the occasional chicken or stray dog honestly isn't that bad as far as voodoo cults go.
>>
>>15898193
bitchin'
>>
File: bk.jpg (1 MB, 1300x4633) Image search: [Google]
bk.jpg
1 MB, 1300x4633
http://taraharahso.hubpages.com/hub/trailofdeceit
>>
>>15889210
That's crazy. I've never had a priest warn me about the woods. In my town there's this dirt bike trail off the path in the town park known as "deadmans curb". No relation to the 5 or 6 television shows that have had an episode based off of a similiar area. I remember a kid said it one time and it just stuck. The whole neighborhood called it that. Anyways nothing special except for a few strange markings on trees. I don't know why but I always had images in my head of the dude from resident evil 4, the priest who wears a red cloak and an animal skull walking through that area. Probably just edgy teens...either way my imagination would run wild with that place.
>>
>>15891130
Can you post the video?
>>
>>15891330
Edgelord level maxed out bro
>>
>>15890967
I'd be very interested in a midwest thread. From MN myself.
>>
>>15900270
ha, loled. twist those dirty bags!
>>
anybody form North Carolina here?
have not seen anything but strange other than random shit in the woods
>>
>>15904919
I'm from NC, but we've got nothing here since I'm a suburban shutin. I'm from the Piedmont, but I hear they get up to some freaky ass shit up in the mountains. Most likely just rumours, though, honestly. Everyone knows the only thing up in the mountains are moonshiners and hicks.
>>
File: bitch.....jpg (64 KB, 1208x721) Image search: [Google]
bitch.....jpg
64 KB, 1208x721
My friends lived in a house that was previously abandoned for a while. One of them discovered some bloody gauze in a bathroom wall, I donno, something like that. Anyways, the house is haunted by some demon that kept showing up in the form of one of my friends, but our circle is made up of funny-type people and they just found the whole thing incredibly amusing. I mean, they were terrified, but they found it hilarious, too. I think it's because the friend whose face kept getting stolen would be kind of funny to see haunt a place. Her appearance is pretty unique. Poor demon, it wasn't taken very seriously. Point and laugh!
>>
screamed out, "Why are you doing this to me?" and tried to run, authorities said.

The teenage boys allegedly grabbed her and held her down while they hit her with an ashtray and a heavy porcelain lid from a toilet tank. They are accused of using a screwdriver to stab the 15-year-old girl in the face and sexually assaulting her with the plastic rod pulled from window blinds.

Cervantes was beat, strangled and stabbed until she stopped screaming forever.

An apartment resident found Cervantes' body around 4 a.m. Saturday after noticing the front door was ajar.

Authorities are trying to determine whether Cervantes died from strangulation, the blows she received to her head or from internal injuries from the sexual assault, Jordan said.

Tuesday's revelation about the teen's death shocked her family.

"It's horrific what happened to my niece," said Catera Cervantes, the victim's aunt. "I didn't even know the full details of it until I saw it on the news, and we're all trying to cope with it the best way we can."

Jordan said Reyes told family members what happened to the girl, and they called the authorities.
Nothing cool ever happens. There's this but nothing else.
>http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/bayarea/crime-courts/article/Brutal-killing-of-teenage-girl-tied-to-suspects-5226366.php
>>
>>15905818
Does your friend have a snapchat? she sounds cute
>>
Apparently there's some sort of cult in Hinsdale, IL.
That's all I know about it though.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrEI_FnX1F0
this is in nc, near charlotte. it was/ is supposedly a satanic church. Basically what happened in the video is what happened to me and some friends 10+ years ago. there is a strange pond with 3 sets of six steps going into the water near the house/barns. We would get up the the house area, and suddenly be chased off by some 1940's looking car. also right near an orphanage or something. some dude commented and said its his grandmas house , but whatever it was still weird.
>>
>>15899196
obviously you wouldnt go hiking alone as a girl
>>
In Springfield Illinois there a place called devils creek, supposedly there is a satanic cult that goes there and sacrifices animals.
>>
>>15888907
Theres a rumor around my school that theres a cult just outside of the campus because almost every night theres a huge campfire but no one knows what its about. I havent heard anything sp00ky but yeah
>>
>>15889021
This
>>
When I was 9 I went bike riding with my cousins in Floresville, Texas. We found a VHS tape near the highway (back when there was no traffic in Floresville you could walk across the highway like nothing) and we took the tape to my uncle and my dad I remember it was a completely black box and the tape had no label or anything.

We wanted to watch the tape and it kept getting jammed. We were young so we left my dad and uncle to fix the VCR while we went to play hide and seek. When we came back we saw my dad and uncle burning the tape.

I asked about it when I was 24, and my dad just got real quiet and sad and he quickly snapped out of it and asked if I was hungry.
>>
I live near a mildly famous old asylum (Bartonville, Ill) and there's always a story floating around about so-and-so seeing robed figures or a friend of a friend seeing pentagrams around the place.

I've been. Its boring as shit and even the spiritual activity is weak and residual.

If anyone has anything else about my area I'd love to try and watch some genuine Lucifer-Lovers cut a goat to appease him or WTF ever they do.
>>
>literally, some scary stuff happened, but when I went back with a camera it was gone: the thread
>>
>>15891150
Where exactly?
Sounds cool I might check it out
>>
>>15891778
Houston isn't really that spooky. There's a homeless fortress near one of the loops though, maybe 610 or I10. They got all these abandoned cars and fencing around their little garrison and will fuck people up if they go near it. Not paranormal, just crazy.

The spooky stuff is in Galveston. Check out the haunted spaghetti factory and the face on the hospital wall.
>>
We have at least one group in our area (semi-rural NJ). They head out to the woods and do rituals but as far as I know they've never actually been dangerous or hurt anything. Friend of mine from high school was involved until she moved, said it was just chanting and burning herbs, writing symbols with their own blood. They've been around forever though - there was some trouble in the '70s-'80s where they would take bodies from the cemetery and use bits of them. They'd put them back in the end, but people still went to prison because it's kind of rude. Now we still have a security guard. Kind of sucks because I grew up next to the cemetery and always wanted to fuck in there.

I thought I had some pictures of their little prayer ground on my computer but I don't. I'll go out and take some tomorrow if I can be fucked.
>>
>>15906283
Was probably gay porn
>>
>>15901036
that's my fucking ex gf
>>
Driving home from work one night around 3am, take the back roads, pass a clearing and look over to see about 15 people walking around what seemed to be pic related, but they were adults. It could have been something else but I did not go back to check. Ive gone back during the day but nothing is there. Still creeps me out thinking out it.
>>
>>15906880
A may pole at 3 AM? Damn, that's hardcore.
>>
>>15906883
My brains first reaction was that thats what they were doing. I could be wrong.
>>
>>15898050
Kek
>>
>>15906677
So are you J?
>>
>>15888907
recent story from my area. has been ignored completely by the media here:

features interview with kids who witnessed the rape and murder of a baby in a satanic ritual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpEEqPVY2FE
>>
Byberry Mental Hospital, also known as the Philadelphia Mental Hospital, was a crazy place when it was open and when it closed. There was a ton of patient neglect and abuse from the staff, leading to deaths. The place closed, then it became a haven for Satanic cults and other weirdos, who preceeded to break in and steal everything valuable that wasn't permanently stuck to the place. Then people came and pried up that too. The cults would leave animals lying around, usually drained of blood and very dead. Pentagrams were almost everywhere and some people would scrawl silly bands on the walls. Not Satanic bands, but groups like Godbox. They demolished the place, after people got tired of having such an eyesore near their homes.
>>
>>15891296
Tangipahoa native here. I've had some spoopy shit happen at my old house, which was a rumored KKK ground. >>15891238
>>
>>15890982
Tangipahoa parish native here. I've seen spoopy Klansman ghosts on my old property.
Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.