[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deep Underground Military Bases
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: deepundergroundmilitarybase.gif (2 MB, 495x259) Image search: [Google]
deepundergroundmilitarybase.gif
2 MB, 495x259
Dumb thread?

Dumb thread
>>
>>17244351
dude, what?
>>
File: tumblr_mh16x2PHjY1r32jqmo1_1280.jpg (999 KB, 1280x1725) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mh16x2PHjY1r32jqmo1_1280.jpg
999 KB, 1280x1725
BRUNSWICK SHRINE

In the Los Angeles suburb of Whittier there lives a bowling alley, and within this very place, in the Year of Our Lady of Discord 3125 (1959*), Eris revealed Herself to The Golden Apple Corps for the first time.

In honor of this Incredible Event, this Holy Place is revered as a Shrine by all Erisians. Once every five years, the Golden Apple Corps plans a Pilgrimage to Brunswick Shrine as an act of Devotion, and therein to partake of No Hot Dog Buns, and ruminate a bit about It All.

It is written that when The Corps returns to The Shrine for the fifth time five times over, than shall the world come to an end:

IMPENDING DOOM
HAS ARRIVED

And Five Days Prior to This Occasion The Apostle The Elder Malaclypse Shall Walk the Streets of Whittier Bearing a Sign for All Literates to Read thereof: "DOOM", as a Warning of Forthcoming Doom to All Men Impending. And He Shall Signal This Event by Seeking the Poor and Distributing to Them Precious MAO BUTTONS and Whittier Shall be Known as The Region of Thud for These Five Days.

As a public service to all mankind and civilization in general, and to us in particular, the Golden Apple Corps has concluded that planning such a Pilgrimage is sufficient and that it is prudent to never get around to actually going.

>>
File: apostle_mal_1_render_by_toa267.png (10 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
apostle_mal_1_render_by_toa267.png
10 KB, 1000x1000
5. THE ELDER MALACLYPSE
A wandering Wiseman of Ancient Mediterrania ("Med-Terra" or middle earth), who followed a 5-pointed Star through the alleys of Rome, Damascus, Baghdad, Jerusalem, Mecca and Cairo, bearing a sign that seemed to read "DOOM". (This is a misunderstanding. The sign actually read "DUMB". Mal-1 is a Non-Prophet.) Patron and namesake of Mal-2. Patron of The Season of The Aftermath. Holyday: Oct 24.
>>
File: TunnelsBOOMSArticle.jpg (148 KB, 741x539) Image search: [Google]
TunnelsBOOMSArticle.jpg
148 KB, 741x539
>>17244364
>>17244374
>>
File: 1449327529946.png (398 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1449327529946.png
398 KB, 499x499
>>17244376

So that's why their denbt so high
>>
>>17244351
Source please
>>
>>17246447
bump for interest
not OP but also there was a thread on x two years ago about caverns under the lincoln memorial. i cant find that on google and would love the link
>>
>>17244370
Fake ramblings of two mentally ill men
Paul bennewitz and Phil schneider
>>
>>17246582
I'm from Northern New Mexico and a lot of regular people have talked about the weird military shit that happens there
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.