[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is gonna sound ridiculous but...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: homeAloneHorror.jpg (16 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
homeAloneHorror.jpg
16 KB, 225x300
>be me @ toysRus
>see this figure and decide what the heck, it's almost christmas and it made me feel nostalgic
>get home and never open it, for whatever reason
>planned on returning it
>every night without fail i had sleep paralysis and a humanoid child sized creature would attack me
>eventually return it and that same night and all nights after the sleep paralysis and creature attacks stop
>think figure was possessed or something
>don't buy this figure
>>
>>17223125
I bought a toy. It scared me.
>>
Mom bought me an ouija board when I was younger around 8. Played it with my friends and shit, literally had nightmares and would wake up to people in my room and shit until I was 24. I woke up one night the week before I moved out and a fucker was standing in the corner pointing at my bed, when it came time to move under my bed was that old as shit ouija board. Threw that shit in the trash before I moved into my own home and haven't seen shit or had nightmares since. Crazy thing is I had changed rooms at my moms house when I was 20 and had brand new furniture so no clue how the board got under there.
>>
>>17223209
STOP
TALKING
SHIT
>>
>>17223286
What! Use lower case when talking to me boy.
>>
>>17223209
That's probably one of the most wild personal stories I've seen on x.

Jesus, write a detailed creepy pasta.
>>
>>17223347
*What?
*, boy.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>17223378
I could but probably wouldn't be that interesting, I forgot a lot of the shit because I learned to ignore it by sleeping facing the wall or with the sheets over my face. I remember the nightmare clearly though because I had the same damn one until I was 24, and remember 3 appearances or whatever you want to call them because those 3 lingered and didn't have me questioning what I saw.
>>
>>17223603
Oh. You made it sound like you remembered a lot of details. Nvm
>>
>>17223130
/thread
>>
>>17223125
that's what you get throwing your bag of big city money around.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgfklKnOg4w
>>
>>17223125
Shut up.
>>
>>17223467
Obviously he's a pirate, and wants you to leave his son alone.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.