[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If i were to go about trying to bring back dearly departed how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 214x236) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 214x236
If i were to go about trying to bring back dearly departed how would i do so?
>>
File: th3t1M315N0w37.jpg (175 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
th3t1M315N0w37.jpg
175 KB, 720x480
You can't bring them back. But you can join them.
>>
>>17214174

Step 1.) Find a spot that lies on the border of this world and the next.

Step 2.) Find a way to reach into the beyond and contact the entity who presides over the one you seek.

Step 3.) ????

Step 4.) Profit!

Seriously, though, I'm one of those old timey /x/ occultists and I tried this once, ultimately unsuccessfully (big surprise, right?) But man a lot of weird shit happened. Easily one of the most intense and spoopsiest rituals I've ever been involved in.

In any case, this is my general outline for trying to bring someone back from the dead. I further suggest you have a good connection with some sort of other powerful entity, a goddess/god/demon/whatever that you have a long and fruitful relationship with to help protect and guide you during your attempt.

No RP but maybe schizoid delusions.
>>
>>17214174

Time travel.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.