[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the Light and how do I swing it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2
File: Scales of Justice.png (69 KB, 477x480) Image search: [Google]
Scales of Justice.png
69 KB, 477x480
Hey /x/ I'm making this thread because I have some questions that I think could be best answered here. But first I'd like to give you a little backstory on me and what my motives are. Sorry if it's TL;DR I'll be as brief as I can.

I was raised Catholic, but am more agnostic than anything now. My entire life I've been an extremely empathetic person. I don't like to see anything suffer or treated unfairly. I've had multiple people tell me that they think God sent me to help them. Animals seem to be drawn to me and I've in turn rescued quite a few animals over the years. The first thing I wanted to be growing up was Batman, I had more realistic ones later like cop or soldier. On my very first day of school I said I was gonna beat up all the bullies so the other kids don't get bullied. Which I did during kindergarten. Then I learned that words are usually better than fists. Later in my school life I was even given a few peacekeeping awards. And now in my adult life people still come to me when they are morally conflicted. I've had precognitive dreams. And I've had moments of this weird second sight thing, I don't know, it's weird and not fun at all. Saw some guys on /k/ describe something that sounded like it once.
>cont.
>>
File: Paladin.png (325 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
Paladin.png
325 KB, 450x338
>>17212864
>cont.
This might all just sound like a bunch of masturbatory drivle, but it's true. I'm still a person though, I've had fuck ups like everyone else. And I've been the bully before too I'm ashamed to admit, stare into the abyss and all that. But I've tried to and more often than not have been a good person. Which brings me to my point. I'm sick and fucking tired of watching all this senseless goddamned violence and exploitation in this world. I don't care if it's some two-bit criminal, a legitimate organization, the Devil himself or even some shitty warlord in some shithole country committing shitty atrocities. I want to do something about it. I want to be able to protect those who can't protect themselves. And bring justice to those who would prey on the innocent. I want to wage war on evil.
Essentially, I want to become a Paladin. I'm willing to give up my possessions and desires if it means protecting the weak and innocent. And I am hoping there's someone on this board that could point me in the right direction. Or provide tips on how to combat evil in whatever form it takes.
Greentext for things I'd like to know. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have for me.
>"good aligned"(for lack of a better term) spells, rituals, practices . Preferably defensive/protective and healing magicks.
>I may be able to pull some strings and speak with my area's Bishop, would this be a good idea?
>What is the Light and how do I swing it?
>Any names or groups I should be wary of?
>How to tell good magicks from evil magicks.
>Do evil entities like demons or vampires exist? What countermeasures are there that aren't just hollywood shenanigans.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.