[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do dead gods go when they die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 356fh4.jpg (133 KB, 426x640) Image search: [Google]
356fh4.jpg
133 KB, 426x640
Where do dead gods go when they die?
>>
>>17206872
God heaven
>>
>>17206872
this is largely a mystery but there are some allusions we find in scripture...

"For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;
And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:
(For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;)
The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:"

"I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."

you could likely find a lot of information in Genesis, i would say. lots of mysteries and spiritual wisdom in Genesis
>>
>>17206872
Yay~
>>
>>17206878
top lel

also read up on origen, he was condemned as a heretic, but he probably wrote on that subject
>>
I thought Gods couldn't die, the whole point of them being Gods is that they're all powerful
>>
meme land
>>
>>17206872
Same place we do, oblivion
>>
>>17207096
You're using that noun wrong. It's not a proper noun.
>>
Poseiden was the name of a king of Atlantis and the Greeks adapted that into a myth about gods. Since many kings/gods of old were really aliens, I imagine those "dead gods" reincarnate or leave the planet.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcPgIphDWGY

Graham Hancock. Watch it.

He discusses the fact that all ancient civilisations share similarities, Egyptians, Sumerians, Incas etc and were given knowledge by an older civilisation. It makes Egyptologists turn in their grave.
>>
>>17206872
I guess they just 404.
>>
>>17206872
to sleep.
>>
They are usually cast into a deep, dark, unpleasant pit.
Sometimes they're encased in celestial bodies.
>>
they go to a lake of fire and fry
>>
Nothing ever dies anon.
>>
>>17209291
See em again til the fourth of Julyyy
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.