[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, lets just forsake doubts on the truth validity of my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 6
File: Kill Bill.jpg (16 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
Kill Bill.jpg
16 KB, 236x354
Hey guys, lets just forsake doubts on the truth validity of my story for a second and say its true.

I went to a top 100 high school in the USA

While in High School, there was a group of elite rich people who had their kids manage a society that promised college admissions for monetary payment and paybacks into the system. If you bought into this "club", they chose the most diligent to go to elite Ivy's. While the minimum, was a guaranteed slot at a high tier UC. I found out about this club by accident, and because they wanted to silence me, they offered a free slot. I refused, thinking it was both a bullshit scheme and because I am somewhat moral about these things.

Some shit happened in high school, I'm not gonna go into it all because its "you had to be there to understand" kinda shit. But basically, it wasn't until senior year when I realized how extensively this club had 'grown'.

There was a massive 'senior' party somewhere along the line. The morning after, I was approached by thirty or so people from my grade, at first the conversation started.

"XXX, we need you to throw the final test in YYY as a show of apology or we will delete you from the yearbook."

I laughed at them and said no, so then they said they would shoot me if I did not. I then said ok I'd throw the test, just because I wanted to get the fuck away. I was then told that was the wrong answer.

They then went into a monologue about some shit about college and lets say this was a while ago and what they said happened true. They were able to fix a final in one of my classes by offering an incentive to one of the TA's.

However, after their little speech, the leader of the group, the approached me saying there was no chance I would remember what they said after X years. That I would fail the test and college would be a waste and I would drop out. Leader, then said that he/she would kill me by hiring people to break into my house, break my bones, and throw my body on the train tracks. Cont.
>>
File: pull the trigger piglet.jpg (59 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
pull the trigger piglet.jpg
59 KB, 500x495
After failing my classes, it would look like just any other student suicide. He then went on to claim to be the proponent of many other 'suicides' at my school through similar routes such as extreme bullying and violence. He then went on to threaten the lives of my sisters.

After the party, many teachers at the school had heard about what happened and advised me to take the deal which was throw the test. However, the leader also said there was never a deal, that I am to be eliminated through whatever means.

Now, how does one start exposing a people like this. I have only a few friends. But noone can really be trusted. All of my high school friends have been made offers. The bear minimum that some are willing to do is giving me passing tips of shit that is about to go down.

Apparently the people at the top of this are fairly powerful. And I mean the tippy top, because the people I can see are already billionaires.

Can I win? Or am I doomed.
>>
>>17204370
You've got a pretty good sense of how this whole pyramid scheme of higher education is structured, I guess
>>
Do it the hard way if you're up for it. Teach these fuck that money won't save their asses from what's goin' on.

Exposing them would likely fail as they are rich.
>>
>>17204370

Should've joined, mate.
>>
File: beheading.jpg (2 MB, 2356x2916) Image search: [Google]
beheading.jpg
2 MB, 2356x2916
>>17204476
I think it's much bigger then just this 'society' for rich kids. There is no reason why they would still be involved with my life almost six years later unless there was another element.

My grandfather straight up disappeared when I was a kid, he was a moderately high ranking officer and they stopped promoting him because he was also a moral fag and wrote to senators trying to get a military base where people did nothing but waste tax dollars shut down. But there could be something more.

The problem is, they've bought off so many people. And its little things. Like, just tell me everything he texts you and I'll give you a well paying job. And I'm just a boy who texts dumb shit, so they do it. But it puts me in the position where I don't know who I can go to for help.
>>
>>17204523
>involved with my life almost six years later
what have they done to you recently?
>>
Also, I apologize for my horrid grammar. Its 3am.
>>
>>17204523
Con them into thinking you're simply gone.
Start new life somewhere else if you think it's this disturbing.

It's easy enough to get rid of such people.
Just don't play into their hands all the time and you'll be fine.
>>
>>17204370
If this is a true story OP-then these people are exactly why we're here on /x/ and other such gathering places-
I know that you fear for you sisters and your life-this is understandable-not being in your shoes, any advice is easily given by total strangers-so take caution with what you receive here-
but I feel it is your upmost duty and responsibility as a man to fight and or destroy this group-
first,take your loved ones "off grid"-
no cell phones no computers no credit cards nothing but cash an old vehicle without gps or on star and a backpack-hide them safely and tell no one-make them understand the severity of the situation-these alphas can only track and stalk you through tech and money-
second, document everything between you and them from now on thouroughly-record conversations photograph the instigaters etc-play their game so to speak-even this thread is now going to be archived for posterity-
see that this evidence is delivered to many different and trusted outlets-
once you have done this, go to school and fukin ace that test-i mean buttfuck that exam and make it your bitch-make the highest score ever on that fuker-then turn and look them in the eye and with your right hand toss up a middle finger and use your left hand to grab your balls and shake that shit-
dont wait for them to come to you-immediately after the exam,when the "leader" or one of his cucks says something to you, just put your fist in his suckhole-just go nukin futz on that ass- brass nucks or a steel extendable mase will make a mother fuker think twice-they think youre weak and will bend to their will-use this to your advantage-and if you are still worried that they will hire people to enter your home and throw you out a window-then after the public beat down you display, go strait home, have a bushmaster 223 across your lap as you sit in a chair in the middle of your living room and wait-
a real ganster doesnt have to go around telling everybody-
>>
>>17204370
Compile a huge list of info about them and dump it here.
>>
>>17204542
it is your duty to smash these fagits-
and FU-Q if your a bullshit roleplayer-
bullies are bitches inside-
godspeed and fuk college anyway its just a way to run us thru certain cattle gates to make the 1 percent 90 percent of the wealth
>>
>>17204526
They have started meddling with my sister like they said they would. They isolated her from all her original friends. She is now obsessed with this girl. If the girl goes Vegan, my sister goes vegan. If she wants a piercing my sister wants a piercing.

My sister was voted "slowest" in the yearbook. So that's got her down.

And recently she took a bunch of pills, trying to commit suicide. I also think someone is getting her into norcos to make her more unstable.

The reason I am suspicious about this friend is because they told me that they would do something like this.

Besides that, I was warned not to tell where I got a job offer to by one of my old friends.
>>
>>17204547
That's my current plan. The thing is, I'm pretty sure this rabbit hole goes all the way to congress. Meanwhile, there are still hits going out at my highschool, as people who try to leave the group are killed.

Like it was surreal the conversation I had with these people. Once the first legitimate suicide happened, they realized they could kill anyone that way and the cops here don't investigate because there just isn't enough info and the kids who are in the know stay dead fucking silent.
>>
>>17204561
show us
>>
>>17204555
Alright shit's on fire.

I can tell, because I was involved in projects like this.
I orchestrated and executed quite a number of them and from what you say it is exactly what I have seen before.

They have you by the balls. If you are not careful they will get everyone to believe that you went nuts.
This will go to the point where you yourself believe that you went nuts.

There are really only two options for you.

Bail out and start new or outplay them in their own game.

If what you say is true, you're going to have alot of skill in this, or else you will look very crazy. They will get you into psych ward, that is the main goal here.
>>
>>17204534
I doubted your OP based on your grammar desu. Anyway, we'll forget that and I'll offer you the only advice you need..

It's simple. Keep your fucking head down. Don't mention them to anyone. Don't make a fuss.

They played a game on you. They'll get bored eventually and move on to someone else IF you stop playing their game. The more noise you make, the greater the pleasure they'll get out of ruining your arse.

Keep your mouth shut and move on. Stay off the radar and ffs don't make anymore posts online.

I doubt you're telling the truth, but if you were, that would be my advice.
>>
>>17204566
I haven't gotten any real evidence yet. And honestly I'm pretty scared to. I have no idea where this goes. I have no idea how I even got in this situation. But I'm gonna start now, fuck it, kids are dying.
>>
>>17204567
I already feel nuts, I don't know whats memories and what I'm making up to fit a story anymore. The only rock to reality is that my picture isn't in the yearbook.
>>
>>17204571
Let me get this straight?
These 18-25 year olds are plotting to kill you? I'm not mad, I'm just trying to understand because in the UK education works differently?
Why would these young adults want to fuck with you so much? Can you go into any further detail without going too far?

I honestly hope you'll be okay OP. You're probably not gonna want to hear this, but this is /x/ at its best. Godspeed.
>>
>>17204576
this shit happened to me while i was in college. i was lucky to make it out of the psych ward. that's all i'm saying about it anything else would be too much. i don't really know what is real anymore either. going to an hero eventually. i hope it goes better for you, if what you are saying is true
>>
>>17204576
Because they have managed to get you to consider them.

Correct me if I am wrong, but a good deal of your life revolves around this?
That is the plan.

These people are consciously playing a character, and it is a group of characters.
This is a masonic game of measurement.

They have managed to sort of lift you out of your usual environment by infusing carefuly planed *shocks* to your awareness.
They got your sister? That is a big part of it already. Another factor to bring emotional stress and to further distract you from the only way out there is.

This whole thing can only work if they manage to keep you focused on what they want you to focus on.

If you manage to escape this, just to see clearly you will know what needs to be done if you are sensible enough.

>>17204579
It is a youngster program by certain groups of people of influence.
It has nothing to do with OP specificaly. This is a Game.
A game like young lions play in order to learn how to hunt prey.
>>
>>17204579
I know, I just need somewhere to vent. Its so fucking much.

Yes, young adults are trying to kill me and my sister. Recently saw a really sketch person scoping out my house. I then walked to my car, and left, it could either be, someone that doesn't know me, scoping my house for a robbery. Or someone that does know me. However, as I walked to my car, they stared at me intently the whole time. Someone robbing, I feel, would try to stay hidden. This guy parked his car in a way that he could do something quickly and then speed away down multiple routes. He also looked super nervous.

I was only able to get his license plate number because he was watching me, I didn't feel comfortable snapping a photo.

The license plate was TON 417

I'm not sure if it was a california plate, the car was also a beatup Blue 1960's Malibu.
>>
>>17204588
Ok, that kind of makes sense. It seems like a game. I'm going to stay dead silent on this shit from now on. I will never commit suicide, but I'm trying to figure out how to protect my sister because she is nowhere near as strong-willed as I am.
>>
>yfw you realize trustworthiness doesn't mean honesty

>it means being known to be able to keep lies and secrets

Westerners...
>>
>>17204601
and by dead silent, I mean silent to the outside world as I collect info
>>
>>17204601
>I'm trying to figure out how to protect my sister

The whole game that they are playing is to map out your character, to draw attention and then to feed your character via that by external means fixed attention.
It sounds more magical than it is. This is done on a day to day basis, but these guys are doing it on point.

All you can really do is to find access to your sister.
Build up a strong brother-sister bond (no fucking wincest, I'm not joking here)
and make sure she understands what a good life is. If you know such a thing yourself, that is.

I am guessing your sister is sub20 years of age. 16-19 maybe.

If she would somehow receive a strong feeling that you need her as a sister in your life, and she would somehow respond to it accordingly you have already won half the game.

Needless to say, game has to be played as good as your friends do.
At best, be as honest as possible.

And therein lies also a trick that they are using.

"A lie is best told in honesty"
>>
>>17204618
Alright, I mean, you could be totally trolling me. But it's ironic because the orchestrator's father is obsessed with Lions.

But, if there is a hit on me, then so be it. Survival of the fittest.
>>
Post some sort of evidence about these suicides. Even if the cops don't investigate, there would still be a record or news article.
>>
File: Green-lion--7star-eats-sun.jpg (60 KB, 400x334) Image search: [Google]
Green-lion--7star-eats-sun.jpg
60 KB, 400x334
>>17204624
If I troll you or not does not matter at this point.

You have no business believing me.
In your position, you must evaluate for yourself.

I only share what I know. If it is of help to you then I am glad.
If you make it out maybe one day I'll hear from you again.
If not then I am sorry.

This game goes deep. It's very old.

Why do you think lions?
I do not know how far you went into this already.
It doesn't seem you have seen nearly enough to realize how good or bad your situation really is.

There are phenomenal possibilities for you. Good ones aswell as bad ones.

Whatever you make of it, it's yours.
>>
>>17204370
You're doomed anyway, OP.
Kill them all.
Kill their parents.
Burn their family trees.
It all starts with you.
>>
OP, I'll bite and believe you. This isn't exactly the type of farfetched tale that others have tried to pass off here. I don't have much time at the moment (not being dramatic, 30 mins left of my work shift), but I'll do what I can to help you as well.

One thing you should keep in mind, though... if you're telling the truth, then your life is in danger, and when it comes right down to it, you may have to prioritize your own life over anything and everything else. If you die, you lose, and you are just another tally mark on their score sheet. Before anything, you may have to accept the fact that you may not be able to protect both yourself AND someone else. I know that's harsh, but sometimes that's the reality of things. Keep a cool head, and try not to be so reactionary. I'll come back to this thread a little later and detail some other ideas and strategies that might help you with this situation. So far, some of the other anons here have some good advice (some better than others).

Oh yeah, and get yourself a good handgun. ASAP.
>>
OP could be a role playing faggot, if not I know how to deal with people like this. It's not about surviving all of their bullshit, it's about being the aggressor. These kids are new to this game they are playing, and after all, natural selection favors the aggressor. Either get you sister extremely close to you to protect her or push her extremely far away and pretend you don't care about her. Those are your only two options. Get a gun, no I don't care if it's legal, just learn how to use it. The next time someone comes at you alone to threaten you go all in and fucking destroy them. Don't kill the messenger but the next fuckboy should question coming after you alone. If you ever need to share solid information give it to every news station outlet you possibly can.
>>
File: check.gif (6 KB, 293x291) Image search: [Google]
check.gif
6 KB, 293x291
>>17204641
>>
why are you even using the internet op? if they can hire people to break into your home and break your legs why can't they watch your activity online? you can't even trust the people in this thread if its that bad, go innawoods you dumb fuck, assuming this is true
>>
>>17204644
>.gif
I'm scared anon
>>
>>17204629
Right? Or some pictures of the people coming after him?
>>
>>17204646
Oh, they probably are watching me. But if I run into the woods, then they can kill me. I mean, the game for me right now, is find the hole. And then I'll find the rabbit. Plus, if they murder me in my home. It would destroy the housing prices in my Area and they would lose money. Trying to break into my home at night and abduct me is disadvantageous. There are a couple other ways they could attempt to kill me. But keep in mind, they want it to look like suicide.
>>
>>17204641
Me
>>17204664
Even after I posted that advice, op seems like an roleplaying faggot now. I'm out
>>
Here.

>>17204659

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Why-are-Palo-Alto-s-kids-killing-themselves-6270854.php
>>
>>17204670

Also, I know for certain the guy Cam, mentioned later in the article was killed. I'm not sure who Harry Lee is.

I'll come back later with real info though.
>>
Also, look guys, I can't post a bunch of shit on here. Because the last thing I want is some /b/tard getting me sent to the psych ward.
>>
Best role play so far, im enjoying this.
>>
Step 1: Buy gun.
>>
>>17204555
Start getting into chaos magick. Cast some spells to rid these fuckers from your life. A simple spell should do. I wouldn't cast a spell directly at them to harm them, but just to free your life from their influence
>>
Weird, I don't live too far away from there. Anyway, op, if you're telling the truth then you need to get the fuck out of there. Fuck trying to fight them, get out and write a book exposing them.
>>
>>17204733
That's a surefire way to piss them off and draw even more attention to himself.
>>
>>17204713
Honestly sounds like the perfect excuse to rig your house with traps and when someone breaks go full Rambo.

Few horror movies ever show the victim turned into the /k/iller, but it's not an impossibility.
>>
>>17204553
I would usually call something like this role playing, but it sounds alot like what happened to me in school. Except my story happened in the 90s and there was no skull and bones shit to expose. And the whole thing revolved around kids that were specifically tested for certain subjects instead of just rich kids.
They would mix these kids up into different classes and give us "modules" which were pretty much a book full of the work we were supposed to do for the semester. We had to do it to get credits to graduate. There wasnt any traditional teaching at all. The teachers were just like wardens who would make sure we were actually in the class to get attendance.
>>
I wouldn't be surprised of something like this was common in most elite schools. The people I went to school with weren't more intelligent, they just knew the curriculum, they really lacked in out of the box thinking though.
>>
File: 1451823946338.jpg (40 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1451823946338.jpg
40 KB, 722x349
OP you need to expose this shit to every news source possible. Then if you were to be killed it would be obvious. You need to keep your guard up and stay close to your sister. Wreck the shit out of this "club" by letting the world know what they are.
>>
>>17204370
>Hey guys, lets just forsake doubts on the truth validity of my story for a second and say its true.
Literally stopped reading there because this is an implied principle of /x/. You're clearly a newfag and have no intent to lurk long enough to be relevant.
>>
OP, would like an update, just to be reassured that you haven't been taken.
>>
>>17205764
Either OP taking action now or he's screwed.
>>
GIVE US NAMES FOR FUCKS SAKE GO PUBLIC
>>
Also get a
>>
For fuck's sake OP are you even still alive?
>>
R.I.P
OP
Was hunted by richfags
>>
>>17204588
What is this game called?

I would like to know more.
>>
OP's last post was 9 hours ago.
I'm worried, guys.
What do we do?
>>
>>17206017
We report this thread to every newspaper and tv station possible. Someone has to expose this shit. I've been through similar in my hometown.
>>
I'm alive. I cant give names because they think I dont remember that they told me all this. And it only takes one idiot to go to them and they utilize a different strategy. I dont think the leader guy was even supposed to tell me because his dad is the one with power. The guy just had to brag. Im trying to look like a lamb in a hurricane, but obviously im protecting myself.

They want me to kill myself, or at the very least look like I killed myself. A formal investigation into my death would open up investigations into other suicides which would expose shit.
>>
>>17206037
bang their girlfriends
>>
>>17206037
Are you seriously willing to die for this? As for you first point just dump info here and /x/ will take care of the rest.
>>
>>17206045
Or this
>>
The thing is, my problem is two parts. Because when they decided to kill me, they had to get approval from some higher ups and they were confused because a member of congress already knew who I was as they knew my granddad.

Honestly, my life feels like such a dream at this point
>>
>>17206037
Their are always HitMen. Or you cam beat the shit out of him and expose them. You can always move away too shit.

You can also join a gang and have them watch your back lul
>>
>>17206045
Ironically many members were gay, because they were easier to manipulate and being labeled gay meant being a massive outcast at my school. So they would have faux gfs and still do.

The only reason I know this is because one of them was caught having anal sex and another guy who was openly gay walked in on the fellows. He was given an offer to leave schools or be killed, I never saw him again.
>>
>>17206062
Gangs can be bought off, these people offered a bounty of 2k when I was in hs to any girl that could break my heart. Now they are offering jobs, scholarships, etc.
>>
>>17206053
I want to help you OP, I really do. I know you didn't go to my high school or you would've said it was a boarding school, but I know how this shit goes. I have a friend who graduated from PAH, class of 2008 and is still local. My friend may be able to help. Let me know if you're interested and I'll set up a guerrilla mail. If you want my friend's assistance you'll need some sort of proof that would convince him or her you are/were a PAH student, so think about that.
>>
>>17206070
post pics of fake gfs lil njgga
>>
>>17204370
ok
>>
>>17204370
>Hey guys, lets just forsake doubts on the truth validity of my story for a second and say its true.

In other words: lets role-play
>>
>>17206097
Doesnt matter to me if you believe. I just need to vent. It only matters when I do the info dump a year or so from now
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.