[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I have a vision, /x/? >smoke way too much medical-grade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6
File: 7cd.png (758 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
7cd.png
758 KB, 600x600
Did I have a vision, /x/?
>smoke way too much medical-grade weed, begin to lose it
>decide to lie down and go to sleep to escape the discomfort of being way too high, shit actually starts to distort
>overwhelmed, decide to just clear my racing mind, lie down on my back in pitch-darkness
>if I have a thought, ignore it and just go back to the nothingness behind my eyelids
>just breathing, eventually stop focusing even on that
>trying my best to ignore all external stimulation and sensation
>focusing on the darkness behind my eyelids
>focusing on nothingness
>focusing on the nothingness right there behind my eyelids, no sensation, no thought
>not realizing it, I'm focusing intently on the area where my "third eye" is and drifting into nothingness
>suddenly, I see the entire fucking cosmos from beginning to end, on a macrocosmic scale and microcosmic scale, which are suddenly synonymous and not at the same time
>the entire cosmos takes the form (except it's not a "form" and it's still the "cosmos") of what appears to be like an eye
>the eye of providence
>I can feel it staring right into and through me, except it's my eye at the same time that it's the cosmos's, and it's looking through the entire cosmos at the same time as looking at me and is the entire cosmos at the same time as being a part of it, and I'm staring straight back into it despite not being a body anymore, etc.
>scale is nothing
>You know that feeling of being looked at, even when you can't see the person looking at you? I can feel that bearing down on me like heat/energy and vibration/sound and increasing in magnitude and intensity infinitely as visions of the cosmos are simultaneously in the eye and not
>all of this is somehow true despite me not having any thought or sensation or interpreting any of it myself; just experience all of it and it's self-evident
>it's most intense fucking thing, even more so than freebasing DMT
>open my eyes, jolt up, make a startled vocalization

Just trying to sleep.
>>
You were high you dense fuck.
>>
>>17196518
I do that all the fucking time and I've never had anything like this happen. Usually, if I see anything, it's just colored blobs and patterns moving around in the darkness, not one of the most vivid and intense things I've ever experienced.

Seriously, I'm a daily stoner and I've mixed pyschs and not had anything near as powerful as that happen, and it's never that fucking loud. If visuals are gameboy pocket graphics, that shit was IMAX in 3D.

I dunno if I can even blame this one on the drugs, and the fact that the area I was focusing on was my third eye didn't even occur to me until today (a year or so later) when I was reading about chaos magick.

I want to know what the hell that meant.
>>
>>17196513
That's called meditating. You can think of it as a "deep focus state" as there are multiple levels it seems. Being high probably alowed for increase blood flow to various parts of your brain as well as increased dopamine. Dopamine is hormone. Hormones are chemicals. Chemicals are magick. Reality is your mind's interpretation. The universe exists only through your consciousness. Some would say you are experiencing the "spiritual realm" during meditation like this. A psychological phenomenon some would call it. There's no difference. We only influence the external reality to alter our internal. The reverse can be done as well. We are all somewhat limited by each other, some more than others.
>>
>>17196529
It means you were high.
>>
>>17196529
Well you know there is something called third eye meditation, right?
>>
>>17196532
>magic is real
>just do some bath salts and you'll see
>>
>>17196533
Look, I'm high every day and I've never had anything near that level happen.

>>17196535
Today's the first time I've actually read anything extensive about that beyond the phrase "third eye" being mentioned.

Is that sorta like chakra meditation? 'Cuz I've tried that, but I never really felt like I got past the lower ones.

>>17196532
This shit actually makes me want to take up meditation again. The last time I was seriously into it was middle school, and I kinda dropped it when I started hearing voices in inhuman tongues. I've heard of people having trip-level experiences just from meditating, but I never really believed it.
>>
>>17196550
Hurr durr I was in drugs but it was real. This is why you will never get rich. You will die alone
>>
>>17196566
1. I'm months away from being rich beyond your wildest dreams. Millions. And even if this falls through, I'll figure something out.
2. You seem to be mistaken. This is /x/, not /r9k/.
>>
>>17196574
You can't take reality without drugs yet you think your life is fine. Really, millions? Did you create some kind that of retarded art project?
>>
File: s3RNCaQ.png (1 KB, 504x463) Image search: [Google]
s3RNCaQ.png
1 KB, 504x463
>hippie fag does drugs, thinks he is enlightened
>Goes to /x/ to attempt to show off
fuck off faggot
>>
>>17196518

rudeposter alert
>>
>>17196919
But it's the truth.
>>
I'm astonished that people can say "YOU WERE HIGH BRO LOL"
Obviously you've never been high before, stop thinking a television show accurately depicts the effects of any drug.
You stupid fucking child.
>>
>>17196986
Are you retarded? He was high.
>>
>>17196995
There is high and then there is spiritual experience high. A heavy user doesn't usually taste the cosmos like that. It's not exactly common. Still can happen, but rare as shit.
>>
>>17197031
It's extremely common.
>>
>>17196995
I'm high every day too, and that is not normal, I don't care what kind of weed it is.
Clearly you have no idea what it's like to be high.
Have you been high before? Or are you just some idiot who thinks what you're told is truth and since you're on drugs nothing is real anymore?
>>
>>17197031
Confirmed for retarded.
>>
>>17197037
What is more likely? You smoke weed and then have vivid dream or opening your third which doesn't even exist?
>>
>>17197036
Blacking out for an hour and waking up to eat all the food in the house is common. When you smoke dope like you drink water, it doesn't work as well. You don't trip the fuck out like babbys first kush. Ethenogenic doses are really hard to imbibe for heavy users. I've had some full blown spiritual shit maybe 6 times and I was never the heaviest of users. Being higher than you have any right to be is hardly common.
>>
>>17197056
Whatever, delusional hippie hobo.
>>
>>17197059
What is your secret to 420blazing it all day and still managing to feel anything from it?
>>
>>17197062
I don't do drugs. I'm not miserable and poor.
>>
>>17197066
Then why do you pretend to know anything about drugs? Ego
>>
>>17197075
Because I know more than you. You're so delusional that you don't have any common sense whatsoever.
>>
>>17197086
The ego thing wasn't a question.
>>
>>17197092
Could you kindly answer this question?>>17197047
>>
>>17197094
It's all metaphors anyway, a constant source of confusion, but a vivid dream is absolutely nothing like an enthenogenic experience. There is high and there is a kind of high that breaks barriers and does some freaky shit. It's pretty rare among heavy users.

All I ever said was that that kind of high doesn't happen very often. It's some next level shit. It's very different from the usual and there are certain aspects in common with intensive meditation that usually have absolute fuckall to do with weed.

As for the third eye shit, that's exactly what happened in terms of what the third eye metaphor represents in practice.
>>
>>17196518
>>17196790
Where did all you angryfags come from? Fuckin tourists.
>>
>>17197128
Yes. I can see you're very delusional.
>>
>>17197154
>goes on a paranormal board
>doesn't pretend to be spoopy
Why are you here anyway?
>>
>>17197086
>>17197094
>>17197154
Why are you still posting? Is this how you 'win' arguments on the internet? You need to reevaluate your life. You seem angry and boring.
>>
>>17197157
>>17197159
>why
That's because I'm ill and stuck at home. I hate /x/ and the rp fags. In days like these i come here to call you out for your retarded bullshit.
>>
>>17197166
> no life so i try to make others feel bad
>>
>>17197166
420blazeitfaggot and join in. It's a lot more fun for everyone.

In all seriousness, metaphors.
>>
>>17197166
You sound like a miserable person.
>>
>>17197172
Apparently i hurt your feelings. Excellent.
>>
>>17197181
what a way to live your life
>>
>>17197166
>I'm ill
Let me guess you're a britcuck. Why are eurofaggots always so angry and unhappy? It's amazing.
>>
>>17197180
Why? /x/fags spend their time making up stories. I spend my time calling their stories bad.
>>
>>17197186
It's just the bongs. Would you want to live there where everything is so miserable you have to be quirky and whimsical all day just so you don't kill yourself?
>>
>please don't spoil muh roleplay
Kek
>>
>>17197192
It seems more like they're just mentally ill and have stopped trying to be charming or witty. They seem to be the most aggressive shitposters on 4chan on every board too. Ah well. Fuck'em.
>>
>>17197189
That's because you're the result of inbreeding by people who sat in their hovels while American ancestors went out to conquer the new world.
>oh those Americans are just making up stories again
Pathetic.
>>
>>17197205
Why so mad?
>>
File: 1424296557239.jpg (14 KB, 232x246) Image search: [Google]
1424296557239.jpg
14 KB, 232x246
>>17196513
>begin to lose it

lol kids
>>
ITS PARANORMAL GUYS. I USED A LOT OF PHYCHODELLICS AND IM SEEING THINGS IM ENLIGHENED
You didnt trip as well before because you did something wrong and resistence isnt exaclty built so fast.
>>
I had a similar experience after I took 4 tabs of LSD. I felt as if my conception of the universe in my thought-space constituted an entire reality's timeline, from beginning to end.

It's nice to think back on every now and again :D.
>>
File: 1446443662293.jpg (142 KB, 500x305) Image search: [Google]
1446443662293.jpg
142 KB, 500x305
>>17197315
>>17197278
>>
>gets high
>has a sooper spooky exeperionce
>omgggg guys
>it's totally not because I got high or anything
>>
Why are the people who don t use drugs so jealous of the people who do but they're also dumb so they don't notice how jealous they act?
>>
>>17197602
Butthurt poorfag detected.
>>
>>17197602
Check the post count as opposed to number of posters. There is one very unhappy person whose autism is getting the best of him in this thread.
>>
>>17197602
Don't worry anon. True enlightenment is through plants, drugs, and most are ignorant through no fault of their own. Imagine the ultimate flask of all these plants brewed together and your vision is totally overlapped but giving you total control of your thoughts and actions. That is what they mean by "in the Spirit" in the Bible. Soon.
>>
>>17196513
>Did I have a vision, /x/?
>smoke way too much medical-grade weed

hmm
>>
>>17196513
Not paranormal.
>>
File: 1445359678417.png (1 MB, 1520x1080) Image search: [Google]
1445359678417.png
1 MB, 1520x1080
>stoners
>>
>>17197189
>Why? /x/fags spend their time making up stories. I spend my time calling their stories bad.

Even by your interpretation, you are by far the miserable and less fulfilled person in this scenario.

>people express creatively
>I call it bad

so superior

The other guy just said the experience described by OP is doesn't happen very often as a result of being high. And then he said that the third eye is simply a metaphor.
>>
Itt: Butthurt junkies.
>>
>>17198168
It must be op.
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 1080x810
pic related
>>
>>17198263
>lainposters
>>
This is why you don't post this shit on /x/ OP
Involuntary agents everywhere
All as deluded as you are
It's a shitfest dude why do you think monks and seriously spiritual people go to such great lengths to isolate themselves?
How will you cultivate yourself with so much opposition?
>>
>>17201357
>hey kids wanna get spiritually enlighted?
> here take some drugs and then isolate yourself for some mental illnesses
>>
>>17196513
You experience a moment of oneness
You could reach this estate by
A deep meditation
B the right drugs
C a near death experience
E a combination
Just continue to meditate anon .
>>
>>17201387
Might happen that way
Might also not
Depends a lot on the individual and the circumstances surrounding them

Also what a lot of people call mental illnesses may be close to the state the person in question desires to achieve. Mental illness is just a phrase that translates to "thinking this way is bad". It may or may not be, but attaching preconceptions to different mental states won't help if a different mental state is what you want.

If it isn't, then what the fuck no don't do drugs and isolate yourself.

If the person is isolated, though, then their mental abnormalities will have no impact on you, will they?
>>
>>17201420
>>17201420
But you're right that nobody should actually follow my advice naively
You gotta do it your way you know?
Just pointing out what helped me.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.