[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Secret Subterranean Complex in New Mexico
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11
File: Archuleta Mesa.jpg (98 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
Archuleta Mesa.jpg
98 KB, 600x399
Beneath the Archuleta Mesa in Dulce, New Mexico, there is said to be a top secret complex.
Strange humming sounds seem to come from under the earth near the town of Dulce, and that paired with the presence of military helicopters that are spotted around the area lend credence to the speculation.

The complex is said to be a genetics lab in which humans and extraterrestrials conduct experiments on things such as fish, seals, birds, and mice, vastly altering them from their original forms.

There are also multi-arm and multi-legged humans, and several cages of humanoid bat-like creatures up to seven feet tall.

Leaked documents, witness reports, and ex workers in the facility have all been reported.

An interviewer under the pen name Branton claimed to have interviewed some ex employees, one of which stated "The aliens have taught the humans a lot about genetics, things both useful and dangerous."

The American government denies the existence of the complex.
>>
>>15754575
During the past years, there have been several unexplained livestock attacks and cryptid sightings on the Dine Navajo lands in the Four Corners region; in particular, those areas in northwest New Mexico.

Many of these attacks were, most likely, the result of Bigfoot-type hominids that are regularly seen in this area. Other attacks have a more bizarre angle, especially when the tracks of the perpetrator are of an unfamiliar genus and / or suddenly end in mid-stride as well as animal carcasses drained of blood and not fed upon.

The Archuleta Mesa area near Dulce, New Mexico has long been rumored to hold a joint government-alien biogenetic laboratory designed to carry out bizarre experiments on humans and animals.

It has also been said that the lower levels of this underground system stretches between Dulce and LosAlamossome 90 miles to the south-east. Because of the proximity of these facilities to the Dine Navajo lands, is it possible that these attacks are of unknown experimental beings that have either escaped from the facility or have been released in order to be scientifically monitored?

It may seem to be a far-fetched hypothesis...unless, of course, you are the victim of the attacks and have no idea of what you're dealing with. The following narratives maytemperyour resolve or offer some curiosity to the question.
>>
>>15754611
The following is a testimony from a student.

"When I wasan undergraduatestudying genetics in the mid-1970s, I did a 10-month internship at Dulce Labs. My primary duties were on level 1, that's where I spent almost all of my time.
But once a week I accompanied one of the junior researchers to levels 5, 6, and 7 to collect data tapes and other documentation. I never got past the "clear zone" on those levels, but on a couple occasions I heard inhuman shrieks and wailing noises on level 6. I was told that level 6 was a psychiatric facility for especially disturbed patients, and that they were known to have emotional outbursts.

On one occasion while we were waiting for someone to bring out the tapes, I heard part of a message come through the intercom, andthe wordsare burned into my memory.

VOICE 1: "CELL 34 COMPROMISED, ENTITY HAS BREACHED CONTAINMENT"

After a pause a second voice came over the speaker:

VOICE 2: "AVAILABLE PERSONAL REPORT TO THE BLUE ZONE FOR C&C. MAXIMUM FORCE AUTHORIZED."

The guard at the desk told me and my colleague that we had to leave immediately, we were rushed back into the elevator before the materials were delivered to us. It was two days before they let us go pick up the tapes, and when we went that time, everything was normal. Nobody ever talked about it. I tried to ask my colleague, the junior researcher who was there at the time, about it, but he said he didn't know what I was talking about, and something in his tone told me I'd better forget about it too.

After I graduated I was interested in returning to Dulce because I was really excited about the potential for geneticscience, and Dulce had some very advanced equipment and knowledge - better than anything being used anywhere else. But I was told that there weren't any openings. I wondered if I was being blown off because of my curiosity about that event, if I was considered a risk. I tried contacting the junior researcher, but never got a response from him." - MP
>>
>>15754619
The following is a statement from a previous employee.

"The Human Genome Project may well have the greatest direct impact on humanity of any scientific initiative before us today", said David Shirley, Director of the Berkeley Laboratory. Covertly, this research has been going on for years at the Dulce bio-genetics labs. Level 6 is hauntingly known by employees as "Nightmare Hall". It holds the genetic labs at Dulce. Reports from workers who have seen bizarre experimentation, are as follows:

"I have seen multi-legged 'humans' that look like half-human/half-octopus. Also reptilian-humans, and furry creatures that have hands like humans and cries like a baby, it mimics human words... also huge mixture of lizard-humans in cages. There are fish, seals, birds and mice that can barely be considered those species. There are several cages (and vats) of winged-humanoids, grotesque bat-like creatures...but 3 1/2 to 7 feet tall. Gargoyle-like beings and Draco-Reptoids."

"Level 7 is worse, row after row of thousands of humans and human mixtures in cold storage. Here too are embryo storage vats of humanoids in various stages of development. I frequently encountered humans in cages, usually dazed or drugged, but sometimes they cried and begged for help. We were told they were hopelessly insane, and involved in high risk drug tests to cure insanity. We were told to never try to speak to them at all. At the beginning we believed that story. Finally in 1978 a small group of workers discovered the truth. It began the Dulce Wars".
>>
Is that where there are no radio signals?
>>
>>15754639
A witness also provided the following information.

An underground Military Base/Laboratory in Dulce, New Mexico connects with the underground network of tunnels which honeycombs our planet, and the lower levels of this base are allegedly under the control of Inner Earth beings or Aliens.

This base is connected to Los Alamos research facilities via an underground "tube-shuttle." (It can be assumed that such a shuttle way would be a straight-line construction. It should then be possible, by using maps and some deduction, to determine the most likely location of this base, especially since the general location is already known.)

Beginning in 1947, a road was built near the Dulce Base, under the cover of a lumber company. No lumber was ever hauled, and the road was later destroyed. Navajo Dam is the Dulce Base's main source of power, though a second source is in El Vado (which is also another entrance). Most of the lakes near Dulce were made via government grants "for" the Indians.

The following post will go into greater detail of the inner structure of the compound.
>>
File: Dulce Base.png (492 KB, 704x519) Image search: [Google]
Dulce Base.png
492 KB, 704x519
>>15754683

Dulce Base - The Central Hub

-1st Level - contains the garage for Street Maintenance.

-2nd Level- contains the garage for trains, shuttles, tunnel-boring machines and UFO maintenance.

-3rd Level - the first 3 levels contain government offices.

-4th Level - Human Aura Research as well as aspects of Dream Manipulation, Hypnosis, and Telepathy. They can lower your heartbeat with Delta Waves and introduce data and programmed reactions into your mind (for those implanted with brain chips). Most people already are, they just don't know it.

-5th Level - witnesses have described huge vats with amber liquid with parts of human bodies being stirred inside. Rows and rows of cages holding men, women and children to be used as food. Perhaps thousands.

-6th Level - privately called "Nightmare Hall." It contains the genetic labs. Here are where the crossbreeding experiments of human/animal are done on fish, seals, birds, and mice that are vastly altered from their original forms. There are multi-armed and multi-legged humans and several cages and vats of humanoid bat-like creatures up to 7 feet tall.

-7th Level - Row after row of 1,000s of humans in cold storage including children.

Attached is a picture diagram.
>>
>>15754694

It is alleged that Los Alamos and the mountainous regions east and southeast of it in and around the Santa Fe National Forest are the major holding area of earth based extraterrestrial (interterrestrial) beings in North America, although there are a number of smaller habitation locations scattered throughout the underground networks between Dulce and Area 51.

'Dulce Base' is said to hold the second largest repository of extraterrestrials and equipment in North America. None of this information takes into account what resources other nations and governments possess.

The majority of evidence is anecdotal.

If anyone is interested in further information or has some of their own to contribute I will be back in a few hours.
>>
lurking
bump

OP this is interesting stuff, where did you aquire this information?
>>
>>15754709
I am interested in anything else you could tell us. Also seconding the request for how you came to know this.
>>
Thanks for the OC, good to see someone taking the time to make /x/ better. Do you mind a little critique?

Sounds like you've done a fair amount of backstory/worldbuilding and I like what you've got so far, but the picture you paint is overly broad and non-specific. I'm not that immersed and it feels like I'm reading a synopsis rather than a story.

I just read The Shadow Over Innsmouth and I think you should really check it out if you haven't already, because the author does a very good job at making infodumps interesting. Lovecraft alludes to the going-ons inside Innsmouth with a sort of breadcrumb-technique that lets the reader come to certain conclusions, but the important distinction is that Lovecraft clearly knew what was really happening in the story when he wrote it. You can be vague, as long as you're really concealing something specific and not just leaving it up to the reader to write the story (In My Opinion).

Anyway, your setting has a lot of potential (I like the secret government facility genre), you just need to expand it a bit.
>>
>>15754728
>>15754746
I found it mentioned on the internet and did some digging.

>>15754747
I appreciate your feedback, although this topic isn't one I've generate from my own imagination if that's what you're implying. I will look into what you recommended though.

I will continue shortly.
>>
this sounds like something out of the x files., there were some episodes where they discover some underground bases.
>>
>>15754709
The following researchers are some of the most prolific original sources to the Dulce complex.

Paul Bennewitz was a physicist in Albuquerque and a UFO researcher affiliated with APRO (Aerial Phenomena Research Organization), traveled to Dulce in 1977 to investigate reports of cattle being mutilated on the ranch of Edmound Gomez.

He became acquainted with the local law enforcement official in the area of the Jicarilla Indian Reservation, Gabe Valdez, and the two investigated the mutilations and also some mysterious lights reportedly seen over Archuleta Mesa.

Two gentlemen named Howard Burgess and John F. Gille (Jean Francois Gille), also seem to have been involved in these investigations.

Not long after, Bennewitz along with a Dr. Leo Sprinkle studied the case of Myrna Hansen who said under hypnosis that she had been abducted by the aliens and taken to a secret underground base where they saw the cattle being mutilated and drained of their blood and vats containing human body parts.

She also claimed implants were placed in the bodies of her and her son and that the aliens could control their minds through these devices.
>>
>>15754709
Nightmare hall
>>
>>15755110

Bennewitz began filming the strange lights he was seeing over Manzano. He also built a complex electronic surveillance equipment network to receive low-frequency electromagnetic transmissions that he believed came from the alien craft.

Bennewitz had several contacts with Air Force Officials that he tried to warn about the threat represented by aliens against the Manzano Weapons Storage Area.

The year after, Bennewitz wrote a computer program that he claimed could translate the alien radio transmissions.

He now came to believe that he was intercepting the messages that the aliens were transmitting to mind-control devices such as those that Myrna Hansen claimed had been placed in her and her son.

During this period, 1980 to 1987, Bennewitz was visited by many other UFO researchers, including John Lear and Linda Moulton Howe.
In 1987, another abductee named Christa Tilton added to the tales of underground bases and aliens and vats with human body parts in them.
>>
Very much related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdmUTR8uVDQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oljrjxnixtw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slgb5U-OqFM
>>
>>15755121

Bennewitz told Thomas Moore, the famous ufologist, that the alien transmissions he had received indicated that the grays, who he said were responsible for cattle mutilations and the abductions of humans, were building a secret underground base beneath Archuleta Peak on the Jicarillo Indian Reservation near Dulce, New Mexico with the help of the US Government.

When he said in a final burst of paranoia that aliens were coming through the wall of his house to inject him chemicals, it was time to send him to the hospital. The report says that he has recovered but now refuses to deal with the subject of UFOs.
>>
>>15755134

Thomas Edwin Castello is another eyewitness.

Castello claimed to be a former security technician, employed by the Rand Corporation at the Dulce underground facility.
However, Castello has only provided stories, nothing solid, and has yet to come forward in person. There is some doubt as to whether he actually exists. He allegedly stole a set of controversial papers called the "Dulce Papers," along with over 30 black and white photos and a video tape.

The documents, pictures, and tape are not easily if at all attainable, and any supposed materials that are claimed to be the originals are suspect.

Castello reported that the Dows [Greys], the Dracos [Reptiloids], and the Ciakars are working there hand in hand with over 18,000 short "greys" living the Dulce Facility.

A colleague had come face-to-face with a 6-foot tall Reptoid which had materialized in his house. The Reptoid showed an interest in research maps of New Mexico and Colorado which were on the wall.

The maps were full of colored push-pins and markers to indicate sites of animal mutilations, caverns, locations of high UFO activity, repeated flight paths, abduction sites, ancient ruins, and suspected alien underground bases.
>>
>>15755157

The multi-level facility at Dulce is reported to have a central HUB which is controlled by base security. The security level goes up as one descends to lower levels.

Thomas had an ULTRA-7 clearance. He knew of seven sub-levels, but there may have been more. Most of the aliens supposedly are on levels 5, 6 and 7 with alien housing on level 5. The only sign in English was over the tube shuttle station hallway which read "to Los Alamos."

There appears to be a vast network of tube shuttle connections under the U.S. which extends into a global system of tunnels and sub-cities.Connections go from Dulce to the Page, Arizona facility, then onto an underground base below Area 51 in Nevada. Tube shuttles go to and from Dulce to facilities below Taos, N.M.; Datil, N.M.; Colorado Springs, Colorado; Creed, Colorado; Sandia' then on to Carlsbad, New Mexico.
>>
>>15755159

At the Dulce Base, most signs on doors and hallways are in the alien symbol language and a universal symbol system understood by humans and aliens.

Thomas stated that after the second level, everyone is weighed in the nude, then given a uniform. Visitors are given off-white uniforms; jump suits with a zipper. The weight of the person is put on a computer I.D. card each day. Any change in weight is noted; if over three pounds, a physical exam and X-ray is required.

Scales are located in front of all sensitive areas and are built into the floor near doorways and the door control panels. An individual places his computer I.D. card into the door slot, then enters a numerical code onto a keypad.

The person's weight and code must match the card or the door will not open. Any discrepancy will summon security. No one is allowed to carry anything into sensitive areas. All supplies are put on a conveyor belt and X-rayed. The same method is used in leaving sensitive areas.

All elevators are controlled magnetically; there are no elevator cables. The magnetic system is inside the walls of the elevator shaft, there are no normal electrical controls.

Everything is controlled by advanced magnetics, including lighting. There are no regular light bulbs and the tunnels are illuminated by phosphorous units with broad structureless emission bands. Some deep tunnels use a form of phosphorous pentoxide to temporarily illuminate areas. The aliens won't go near these areas for unknown reasons.
>>
>>15755166

Level 1 contains the garage for street maintenance.

Level 2 contains the garage for trains, shuttles, tunnel-boring machines and disc maintenance.

The studies on Level 4 include human-aura research, as well as all aspects of telepathy, hypnosis, and dreams. Thomas says that they know how to separate the bioplasmic body from the physical body to place an "alien entity" life-force-matrix within a human body after removing the "soul" lifeforce-matrix of the human.

Level 6 is privately called "Nightmare Hall." It holds the genetic labs, where experiments are done on fish, seals, birds, and mice that are vastly altered from their original form. There are multi-armed and multi-legged humans and several cages (and vats) of humanoid bat-like creatures as tall as 7-feet. (As previously stated.)

At Level 7, Thomas encountered humans in cages. Row after row of thousands of humans, human-mixture remains, and embryos of humanoids were kept in cold storage. (As previously stated.)
>>
>>15755189

The Grey and reptoid species are highly analytical and technologically oriented. They have had ancient conflicts with the Nordic humans from other space societies, and may be staging here for a future conflict.

Intensely into computing and bio- engineering sciences, they are led to doing "reckless" experiments without regard for what we consider to be ethical and empathetic conduct toward other living creatures.

Principal government organizations involved in mapping human genetics, the so-called genome projects, are within the Department of Energy (which has a heavy presence on the Nevada Test Site); the National Institute of Health; the National Science Foundation; the Howard Huges Medical Institute; and, of course, the Dulce Underground Labs which are run by the DOE. Thomas had revealed that the chief of the genetic experiments for Los Alamos and Dulce is Larry Deaven.
>>
>>15755194

According to Thomas, the alien androgynal breeder is capable of parthenogenesis. At Dulce, the common form or reproduction is by polyembryony.

Each embryo can, and does divide into 6 to 9 individual "cunne" (pronounced cooney, i.e. siblings). The needed nutriment for the developing cunne is supplied by the "formula," which usually consist of plasma, deoxyhemoglobin, albumin, lysozyme, cation, amniotic fluid and more.

The term "genome" is used to describe the totality of the chromosomes unique to a particular organism (or any cell within an organism), as distinct from the genotype, which is the information contained within those chromosomes. The human genes are mapped to specific chromosomal locations. This is an ambitious project that will take years and a lot of computer power to accomplish.

Thomas also states the aliens don't want the land, the gold, the minerals, or water that we possess, nor even the human or animal life.

What they do want is magnetic power that surges on and through the Earth. The aliens harvest this magic power in a way unknown to us. Thomas says the aliens recognize this power as more valuable than any other commodity on our globe.
>>
File: costello1.jpg (7 KB, 280x216) Image search: [Google]
costello1.jpg
7 KB, 280x216
>>15755205
The following three images are a very few of the pictures supposedly leaked by Thomas Castello.

Keep in mind the photos were reported to have been in black and white, which these are not.

Computer effects for visual purposes could be the explanation.

In no way do I credit these are original photos. I show them to give a better possible representation of the Dulce base.
>>
File: costello2.jpg (21 KB, 462x303) Image search: [Google]
costello2.jpg
21 KB, 462x303
>>15755225
>>
File: costello3.jpg (28 KB, 492x364) Image search: [Google]
costello3.jpg
28 KB, 492x364
>>15755233
If the first picture is small let me know, I may have accidentally uploaded the smaller file. I can upload a bigger version if anyone wants it.
>>
>>15755240

Phil Schneider was another witness.

He was a highly intelligent engineer who claimed to have discovered the alien base accidentally. Schneider is said to have committed suicide, but others claim he was found with either piano wire or rubber catheter hose wrapped around his throat, which indicated that he was murdered, ostensibly to silence him.

Some sources say that Schneider both had severe brain damage and was also a paranoid schizophrenic, which possibly makes his stories about Dulce questionable.
>>
>>15755255

Reportedly, he stated the following:

"Back in 1954, under the Eisenhower administration, the federal government decided to circumvent the Constitution of the United States and form a treaty with alien entities.

It was called the 1954 Greada Treaty, which basically made the agreement that the aliens involved could take a few cows and test their implanting techniques on a few human beings, but that they had to give details about the people involved.

Slowly, the aliens altered the bargain until they decided they wouldn't abide by it at all. Back in 1979, this was the reality, and the fire-fight at Dulce occurred quite by accident.

I was involved in building an addition to the deep underground military base at Dulce, which is probably the deepest base. It goes down seven levels and over 2.5 miles deep.

At that particular time, we had drilled four distinct holes in the desert, and we were going to link them together and blow out large sections at a time. My job was to go down the holes and check the rock samples, and recommend the explosive to deal with the particular rock.

As I was headed down there, we found ourselves amidst a large cavern that was full of outer-space aliens, otherwise known as large Greys. I shot two of them. At that time, there were 30 people down there. About 40 more came down after this started, and all of them got killed.

We had surprised a whole underground base of existing aliens. Later, we found out that they had been living on our planet for a long time, perhaps a million years. This could explain a lot of what is behind the theory of ancient astronauts.”
>>
>>15755267
>perhaps a million years.
A thousand thousand years - golly that is a long time.
>>
>>15755166
Phosphorus pentoxide is not flammable. It reacts vigorously with water and water-containing substances like wood or cotton, liberates much heat and may even cause fire. It is corrosive to metal and is very irritating – may cause severe burn to the eye, skin, mucous membrane, and respiratory tract even at concentrations as low as 1 mg/m3.

This might be the reason for them not wanting to go in the deep tunnels.
>>
This is stupid. What's the point, anyway?

Why would the government be interested in human-hybrids???

Why not better kind of food, agriculture and thousands of other things that could help in the future?

And why are the aliens obsessed with the magnetic field?

Does that powers gives them imortalitty? (Since the guy claimed they're MILLIONS of years old)

If David Rockefeller lives 30 more years this will be true...
>>
>>15755267
>Back in 1954, under the Eisenhower administration, the federal government decided to circumvent the Constitution of the United States and form a treaty with alien entities.
Where does it say in the Constitution that we can't form treaties with aliens?!
>>
>>15755267

Phil was supposedly one of the three people to survive the 1979 Dulce firefight between the large Greys, US intelligence, and military at the Dulce underground base.

More information on the Dulce firefight:

In 1979, a Grey was giving a lecture to an unknown determined number of scientists. During the lecture, a security officer came into the area with a sidearm on his belt.

It was strictly forbidden to carry any weapons of any kind anywhere in the vicinity of the Greys. The security officer was instantly killed by the Grey.

Other security personnel, witnessing what was happening in that room on thesecurity cameras, came to retaliate. The Grey, according to the information, allegedly killed everybody.

The manner in which the Grey killed these people has not been disclosed but was noted that the cause of deaths were 'head wounds'. The approximate number killed was just over 60 scientists and security.

It was reported, for the most part, an unfortunate accident, and was classified as such.
>>
>>15755385
A creature that lives for millions of years, loses his temper because of a gun and kills more than 60 humans with head wounds. How mature!
>>
>>15755385
Forgive me for the long pause. Due to something that's come up, I think I'm finished for the time being.

I'm not asking anyone to believe. I think this is an intriguing topic and want those who are interested to be able to talk about it and gather their own information to decide what they believe to be truth.

Feel free to discuss. No one is more right or wrong than another if proof isn't given beyond all reasonable doubt.

I will post more later tonight or tomorrow if anyone wants me to.
>>
>>15755380
We already have.
>>
>>15754575
Good, when the earth tries to kill off mankind for our sins well survive because we made ourselves better, faster.
Why wait for the pittance of evolution if science can save us.
Worst case scenario the bat creatures escape and eat some kids.
>>
>>15755380
It has to go through the congress for a treaty. That is why people are pissed about the TPP treaty.

Under U.S. law, a treaty is an agreement negotiated and signed9
by the executive that enters into
force if it is approved by a two-thirds majority of the Senate and is subsequently ratified by the
President.
>>
>>15755413
your post doesn't even address his question.
>>
>>15755422
Maybe it was! Where's the paperwork for all this?
>>
File: 1401552056018.jpg (49 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1401552056018.jpg
49 KB, 250x250
>>15755425
Oops.
>>
>>15755427
That is why it is considered circumventing the constitution(wrong word for it). They just didn't put it out in the open. If it is put in congress it should be open to public scrutiny. We had a media that had balls then so the executive branch just signed into the treaty without saying shit. Does that answer your question
>>
>>15755435
what does that have to do with the constitution?
>>
>>15755445
if there's no evidence that the treaty was made, how do you know the treaty was made?
>>
File: 1395619834727.gif (33 KB, 355x351) Image search: [Google]
1395619834727.gif
33 KB, 355x351
>>15755455
Does it?
>>
>>15755455
I'm just guessing here but my interpretation is that he is saying there is a pregnant alien and that he knows I am the father and he is trying to blackmail me.
>>
File: 1395619735963.jpg (112 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1395619735963.jpg
112 KB, 640x640
>>15755466
I've been exposed.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 500x400
>>15755385
Any ideas as to what happened to the other two survivors? How come Schneider doesn't really talk about how they made it out? (I've watched majority of his lectures on YouTube) Why haven't they come forward yet? I understand that these two survivors may have been "suicided", but I find it really hard to believe if you survived such an event, that you wouldn't leave a single confession tape, written statement, or even told his family about what happened. OP, I am super interested in D.U.M.B's, thank you for sharing this info. Do you have anymore info on other installations?
>>
>>15755466
Hey I think you're a cool guy Xeno, you should change your name to CHEMO
>>
File: Xenomorphology Research.jpg (26 KB, 299x300) Image search: [Google]
Xenomorphology Research.jpg
26 KB, 299x300
>>15755511
Seconded.
>>
>>15755073
>>15754747
Yeah he didn't come up with this story the base itself is real, Dulce Air force base is what it's called and a lot of shit surrounds it supposedly more of a hot zone than even Area 51.
>>
>>15754575
I just remembered they take the fish and birds back to their first evolutionary state back to the start. They make them interact with each other
>>
>>15754575
Dulce is disinformation.

Look up Project Gas Buggy.

Or you know, berate me and call me a shill.
>>
>>15755613
Really faggots?

C'mon I thought I'd piss a few of you off with this.
>>
>>15754575

OP. I don't deny think I too believe that vast structures exist underground devoted to research that would be met with extreme controversy. In a college I lived near, they had a program nurturing Zebra fish embryos combined with human DNA. All of their embryos must be terminated after a certain number of days. Therefore I think it is safe to say that some less then idea creatures may have been brought to fruition.

Not only that, who is to say if disfigured humans were seen, that they were "alive"... they may have been botched, leading to the generally recognized ban on cloning complete humans.

I don't think we've begun experimentation on cloning humans. It has been in recent years noted that cloned animals raised in the same environment display different personalities. What good would cloning a human have if the cloned human would have a mind of his/her own.

That may be very well why attention has been turned toward grafting organs with cells synthetically.

I don't think what you describe is exactly what it going on. I couldn't argue someone may have walked in and seen some messed up stuff. I couldn't imagine seeing a row of failed human clones... or animal/human hybrids that may very well have looked... strange.
>>
>>15755837
Or if we did experiment... the results may have been grotesque.
>>
>>15755837
And one of the known signs of genetic mutations and less then ideal environments in all species is duplication of limbs. Shit, there is no telling what they ended up with... what if they fucked up regulating its growth, told the thing to grow 20 arms by accident... Eh...

Even cloning animals is super hard.
>>
>>15754575
And for those believing the media is involved in N.W.O. all that stuff...

Remember that almost all movie producers were appalled at the idea of producing Splice...

Even though we have Sharknado.

No producer in America wanted Splice, barely anyone here was willing to fund it if they had the money.
>>
>>15755422
>
How about by Judicial system? Supreme Court, closed session?
>>
>>15755866
Because Its a terrible movie?
>>
>>15755966
So is Sharknado... and numerous others. I wasn't saying it was bad... but that wasn't the reason given.

They actually found it creepy.
>>
>>15756001
I saw it, and I agree it was disturbing especially after she kept the baby at the very end.
>>
>>15755866
I thought it was pretty good.
I actually want to see the sequel and the abomination the female scientist gives birth to; could be a more interesting creature than Dren, seeing as sexual reproduction mixes everything up.
Also, thanks for reminding me to get the DVD, m8.
>>
>>15755385
No doubt Dulce is also linked with underground facilities at Denver International Airport. Which is another up-welling pit.
>>
>>15755410
Thank you for what you have posted OP. It was all fascinating.
>>
>>15755379
You have terrible reading comprehension.

Not saying this shit is real or fake, but just that you don't know how to read.
>>
>>15754575
That appears to be Merrick Butte in Monument Valley, AZ
>>
>>15755267
Okay someone help me, if there are seven levels, it's 2.5 miles deep, that's 13,200 feet deep. Divide that by seven , that means every room needs to be 1886 feet in height give or take. Is this logical? Possible
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.