[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most terrifying dream that you've ever had?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: Nothing.jpg (396 B, 144x90) Image search: [Google]
Nothing.jpg
396 B, 144x90
What's the most terrifying dream that you've ever had?
>>
>>17151591
That my penis was fucking myself
>>
>go to sleep
>get bitten in half by crocodile
>try to wake up
>sleep paralysis
>go back to dream
>repeat
>eventually experience dream as the croc, as the pond the croc jumped out of, etc
>try very hard to break the sleep paralysis and wake
>back to dream..
>a cannonball shoots the croc
>wake up

I stopped dream journaling after that
>>
Goes to bed one night and had a dream about 3 witches, pretty scary. I woke up, looked around, realised something wasn't right, realised I'm still dreaming. Nope. Woke up, realised something wasn't right, still dreaming. Nope. Woke up, "woah that was weird". Goes to turn light on, light switch has disappeared. Still fucking dreaming. Woke up, nope, dream. Woke up, nope. Woke up, puts light on. Phew. Fuck that was scary. Goes to bathroom, switches light on. No light switch. STILL fucking dreaming!

Woke up finally, turns all lights in the house on. Sits on bed for 20 minutes wondering if I'm still dreaming. Goes back to sleep. Next day I was walking around still unsure if I was dreaming.

Everytime I woke up in the dream it felt more real than the last. The last 2 wake-ups I was convinced I'd woken up. If it wasn't for the missing light switches I'd have probably accepted that that was my reality and continued living in the dream.

Scared the fuck out of me.
>>
>>17151650
But you are in a dream
>>
>>17151641
I've had something very similar to this. Fuck dreams. I wish I didn't have them.
>>
>>17151641
>I stopped dream journaling after that
Can relate. It doesn't take much more than a week before things go haywire, ie either nightmares impossible to bear or dreams that are so long you barely have the feeling of having rested at all.
>>
> 5 years old, really really sick
> dream that demons take over my elementary school
> watch kids I know get ripped in half
> dream ends with me being the last one alive
> climb up a telephone pole outside
> demon climbs up after me; dream ends with it grabbing my ankle and pulling me down
> wake up hallucinating giant
spiders coming towards me

not a fun experience
>>
File: thisman.jpg (127 KB, 585x686) Image search: [Google]
thisman.jpg
127 KB, 585x686
>>17151591

this man
>>
I'm not sure I have "terrifying" dreams as such. Even when I'm being chased by some monster, I seldom feel afraid. It's just a thing that's happening. I do however sometimes have terribly depressing dreams.

>walking past the local butchers
>there's this huge barrel with the lid off of it
>probably full of rainwater or something
>I hear a splashing noise coming from the barrel
>look inside
>a tiny kitten is thrashing around, drowning
>I pick the kitten out of the water with my hands, cradling it in them
>I'm running home, four blocks away
>droplets of water land on the pavement as I go
>for some reason I know that if I can make it to my house in time I'll save the kitten
>at some point the water drops turn into drops of blood
>the kitten is still in my open hands
>it's starting to shrink as it bleeds more
>the bleeding accelerates, blood all over my hands
>the kitten is becoming tiny, no longer than a finger
>it's turning into a dried up little foetus of a kitten
>just as I get outside my front door, the bleeding stops - the kitten dies, leaving a shrivelled corpse in my hands
>I fall to my knees, still cradling it in my open hands, and I weep profusely
I woke myself up from the crying.
>>
>>17151658
No dream can be this shit.
>>
File: Steel-Grating.jpg (99 KB, 680x515) Image search: [Google]
Steel-Grating.jpg
99 KB, 680x515
>>17151591
Alright, I'll contribute.

>Nightmare I've had hundreds of time when around 8 yr I guess.
>Dream is in first person, ie I don't see myself from 3rd person but I see the world as I would through my own eyes.
>Unsettling since I generally dream of being someone else or see myself from other perspectives.
>I'm standing in a room that looks like a shop.
>It's mostly empty but I know it's a shop since it has the kind of windows only a shop would have.
>Pluto is standing in the shop, facing me but not directly looking at me.
>Yes, Pluto the dog from Disney cartoons.
>He has an empty and worried look.
>Between us is an unfathomable hole in the floor.
>It's a square opening with a grating like pic related.
>At this point in the dream, I always wonder what is below, at the bottom of this dark hole.
>So I peek into the hole, through the grating.
>As I try to distinguish what is in the pitch black shadows, a sound is heard.
>It's the sound of something coming up.
>It gets louder and louder.
>I get scared and get away from the hole.
>The sound stops, and the 'thing' stops ascending.
>But I'm still curious so I peek again.
>The thing starts moving up again but it starts from further down, as if it had slid down when I wasn't looking.
>It moves faster this time however.
>The thing comes close enough that I can see movement in the darkness.
>Get scared and look away.
>Start getting the idea of playing with this thing, looking long enough so that it'll be close enough and distinguishable but look away just before it reaches the surface.
> Each time I've had the nightmare, I do this 2 or 3 times. I have the sensation of seeing members climbing along the walls of this hole. Eventually, I get scared so I just stop looking and stop the dream (I developed the ability to stop a dream at will when I was young since I had terrible problems with nightmares that wouldn't stop/sleep paralysis).

Cont.
>>
>>17151738
>After years of having this dream, I get quite used to it.
>Each time I just peek until I get too scared and stop the dream.
>I get good at it, I stop looking when the creature is closer and closer to the grating, though I always look away in time.
>Never missed.
>It comes to the point where the creature almost touches the grating each time and I can more or less see it.
>When the creature is near the grate, the sound it makes is deafening.
>Each time, I know that I've seen it, but between each time I can never remember what it looks like.

Alright, here it comes.
>Having this dream as usual.
>Looking into the hole.
>Once, twice.
>Then I looked into the hole a third time.
>The creature comes up at a speed I've never seen before.
>I'm surprised by the sheer speed at which it climbs up the walls. The intensity of the sound heard is immediately maximum.
>It climbs in much the same way as it does usually but only much quicker, as though you had pushed the x8 speed button on a VCR.
>I look in horror as it dashes out of the hole, projecting me and the grate away from the hole.
>I'm on the ground.
>The creature is looking at me with not so good intent.
>I'm terrified and manage to stop the dream.
>Wake up in panic, don't remember what the creature looked like, as always.

>22 now.
>Never ever had this dream again.
>To this day, I still don't know what the creature was.
>>
>family and me at an airport late to our flight
>can't find my older brother
>mom is in line to get on board "anon go find brother hurry!"
>go look for him frantically
>see a child holding his backpack
>silently gives me the back pack says "open it"
>nothing in it but a note that says in blood "he's mine"
>look up
>kid is now this 8ft tall horrific demon thing and says 'HES MINE"
>wake up sweating as balls and frantic.

I was about 14 (im 24 now) but Whats weird is that I always think back about this because my brother has had a pretty depressing life from drug problems, to suicide contemplations to becoming full on tranny out of nowhere after claiming he had a vision of "the woman inside him" coming up to him asking for acceptance.

Shits weird yo.
>>
Ive had so many. I remember one specifically. I was standing on the top floor of a luxury ship with my grandfather. I could see water start to pour through the windows,and then it flooded in a matter of seconds. I actually experienced the water engulfing me and then I saw green and I literally felt like I was dying. Thats one of the most intense lucid experiences Ive ever had in a dream. Sometimes I'll get shot or see the blast of a nuclear wave coming but I always wake up before being hit or dying. Thats one of the only dreams I literally felt like I died and was in pain in.
>>
>>17151836
Have you had the real life experience of near-drowning ?
>>
Anybody else have weirdly prophetic dreams?
>>
>>17151847
As in dreaming about a detail and the next day or so, the detail becomes a reality and you suddenly feel totally alert of it?
>>
>>17151830
You freed it.
>>
Few years ago I was huge fan of creepypastas. One day I spent several hours reading more and more.
Once I fell asleep I had the LONGEST nightmare in the world. There were monsters, labyrinths, killers etc etc, just pure nightmare fuel. I couldn't wake up and when I did I had irl hallucinations until I fell asleep again.
The problem wasnt nightmare itself, the problem was that it felt like goddamn eternity.
However after that nightmare my mind will not react with fear to any kind of monster or anything. No room without exit, no darkness, no nightwalks can trigger my fear. I'm still capable of feeling it, just not in situations like this.
>>
>>17151855
Dun, dun, DUUUUUN!
>>
>>17151844
Not really. Im not particularly afraid of water. Im sure Im not the best swimmer in the world though. I've never been in water that was extremely deep.
>>
>>17151591
>driving in the car with younger sister
>car turns
>the car door beside her opens
>I try to grab her
> she falls out
>my rude awakening
>>
When I take melatonin in high doses, as I tend to do when trying to sleep, I dream. Or I used to, anyway. Now I have nightmares, with a constant and recurring theme. They go like this: I'll be wandering around exploring a dreamscape - jungles, ruins, someplace fantastic. In the distance I will spot a figure with a blank expression, dressed to fit the dream's theme. As I continue on, I'll begin to spot the figure more frequently, getting closer and closer. I keep moving. Finally, I'll be doing something - kneeling, examining something - and I'll turn my head slowly to see the figure only feet away. And that's when the sleep paralysis hits. I can't yell, I can't lift my arms, I can't do anything but watch the figure approach, arms outstretched, face completely nondescript like a doll's. Usually takes everything I have to tear myself back into the waking world, and then I don't sleep again.
>>
Some years ago, I once had one where I was at my highschool, going about my day as usual. Several times during the day, I kept using my cell phone to call my mother and ask if she was feeling alright. A woman whose voice I didn't recognize was on the other end, yet she was acting as if she was her. I would keep telling her that her voice sounded weird (I must've been dumb as fuck in the dream) to which she would insist that she was only ill.
This continued until I headed to the cafeteria, where in the hallway I noticed two people-- a bulky, super-tall man and an impossibly thin woman-- walking towards me. Then it was like I suddenly realised who they were (being the woman on the phone and her partner or something), nope'd the fuck out and went running into the main corridor. They caught up with me and were suddenly wielding machine guns, and the hallways were now completely empty save for the three of us. I spent the rest of the dream sneaking around the school finding places to hide from them, until they'd catch up with me and we'd rinse and repeat. It seemed like it went on for hours.
>>
I'll have a go.
>staying with cousins for idk reasons
>normal day, get acquainted with place
>night comes, all is dark except vague light near my bed
>hallway in front of bed
>keep seeing someone in bala poking head around the corner in hallway
>eventually call out wtf
>person in bala passes go, leaps onto bed and pins me
>see it is cousin
>he says "I AM GONNA FUCK YOU UP.
FUCK. YOU. UP."
>>
vampires fucking with me and i couldn't kill any of them :(
>>
>>17152261

did he want to go bowling or
>>
>recurring nightmares
>monsters come out if I make too much noise
>can escape monsters and wake up by closing my eyes
>have dream again and closing eyes doesn't work
>get eaten by monster
>dream starts from beginning
>repeated for what seemed like forever
>wake up very confused and afraid of sleeping
>>
>>17152697
do you wear balaclavas bowling
>>
File: 1447957281388.png (100 KB, 512x1152) Image search: [Google]
1447957281388.png
100 KB, 512x1152
>deep sleep, tired sleep, not even dreaming sleep
>All of sudden loud, bed shaking noise erupts
>I'm wide awake and can't move
>my bed and the house is vibrating from the loudness of the noise
>my ear drums are even quaking to the noises loudness
>the noise ends, and I go right back to sleep
When I woke up in the morning, I thought like a bomb or a volcano or some shit hit the fan and I was just dead. The noise sounded so real, and felt so real, I couldn't tell the dream from reality. I call my friends to ask if they heard it to, but they all told me they heard nothing. I'm guessing it was a dream.
>>
>>17151591
>wake up in my dream
>feel something sitting on my chest
>a loli is sitting on my chest
>expect sexy times right up until it speaks
>it's shrill laugh was demonic and I realized a demon loli was on me
>demon loli gets off of me and sits in the corner of my room, staring at me
>wake up and look at the corner
>corner is many shades darker than the rest of the room
>>
I had a really weird experience as a kid.

I dreamt that I was in some cloudy village and there was a man following me. He wore a long black coat and a black hat. I'd run away but he would always catch up. His presence was terrifying. I woke up and looked across the room and he's fucking standing there in the corner of the room. I screamed like a bitch and my mum comes running in, switching the light on. I focus my eyes and realise the "man" was infact a coatstand with a hat and coat hanging on it.

I woke up the next day, and the coatstand wasn't in my room. So I go to find mum, tell her about the dream, and ask what happened to the coatstand.

Mum:

>"what coat-stand?"
>"we dont have a coat-stand"

I have no fucking clue wtf happened.
>>
I had a dream about a woman getting fucked in the throat by a dick and a cactus. The scratching sounds and the blood curdling screams made me shudder myself awake.
>>
>>17154208
Oh, I forgot the second worst part. I think she liked it.
>>
life
>>
I was 5 when I dreamt this. Mind you I've never been exposed to much violence past Super Mario and Looney Tunes at this time.
I dreamt me and my father were on a Merry Go Round, but this was an odd Merry Go Round, as it spun horizontally, suspended at a constant height of around 50ft. Me and my dad were both in a car together. Now as I watched the other cars ahead, I saw there was a buzz saw, also running horizontally, placed pecariously at an adult's neck level. As I may have saw people in cars ahead get decapitated (I don't remember if they actually did), I started to panic. My father on the other hand was completely calm, as if unaware of his surroundings. When our car reached the saw, I ducked and cowered as my dad stood there, but I closed my eyes before I could see what happened, then I woke up.
>>
>>17151713
That'd make a good pro life ad
>>
I'll never share my scariest dream because typing it out would force me to re-live the fear that the dream caused me. It was literally the worst thing imaginable.
>>
>>17154242
Then why even mention it? Story or fuck off, gayboi.
>>
>Be about 6
>not sure I'm dreaming or awake
>Hear my mother in the bathroom brushing her teeth(which was right next to my bedroom)
>i for some reason want to go to her
>i fall through a trapdoor in the floor
>fall about 40metres through blackness
>land back in my bed
>i call out for my mother
>she tells me to wait, go to sleep, come here, etc
>every time i get out of the bed and walk to my mother, i fall approx. 40 metres of blackness and darkness and land back in my bed
>this felt like it lasted at least 6 hours

I still don't know if this was a legit dream or i just kept falling asleep in the hall and my mother kept putting me back in bed. It certainly has stuck with me though
>>
>>17154267
Ok, maybe I mentioned it because I want to deal with it, but it's something that's gonna hurt because.. well, you'll see..

I dreamt that I was at home with my gf and 2 yr old daughter. I go upstairs and hear a noise, so I head back downstairs.

I get halfway down the stairs and there's a faceless man raping my daughter on the stairs doggystyle. The image of her, and the scream is burnt into my brain and I cannot forget it.

I literally woke up and cried my eyes out. I'm crying now.
>>
Has anyone else ever had virus nightmares, where something keeps popping up, and no matter how hard you try to avoid it, you know it will happen?

>be in some sort of video game related dream
>I had just set the world right or something like that
>dream-plot was concluded
>start seeing a popup with the option to kill my character
>both buttons say 'Yes'
>exit out of the popup
>it keeps reappearing, and so I keep exiting out of it
>eventually get tired of doing it and accidentally hit 'Yes'.
>feel a piercing pain in my chest and start screaming
>I know it's killed me outside the game
>spin around in my chair, unable to move, and I see that I only have bloody eye-sockets.
>>
When I was really young like 7-8 I had a recurring nightmare where man in a diving suit was trying to kill me. Weird shit didn't even know what a diving suit was
>>
>>17154498
Were you a Spice Girls fan by any chance?
>>
>>17154539
Idk what that is so no
>>
I've had so many nightmares, especially when I was 10 and younger. Now I rarely dream. When I do, they're really fucked up. As in nearly incoherent. However one nightmare I had a few years ago sticks out to me. I was an infant being held by an old lady. She was sweet, acting like a grandma, though I didn't know her. I was feeling really good and comfortable in her arms regardless. Suddenly she asks me if I want to see my mom and dad. Immediately after her face turns demonic (black holes for eyes, giant smile with teeth etc.) She screams at me "TOO BAD THEYRE BOTH DEAD!" I wake up when she moves me to her mouth. Dream really fucked with me. Never had I experienced such a 180 from joy to fear and despair before no after.
>>
>>17151650
See, waking is a complex procedure akin to a space launch. Blocked or unsound in some sense, you'll endure false starts. Ex.gr., carrying extra weight on board. Progressively moving here.
>>
I was being chased by giant human or titan on attack on titan look alike, they're too many of them, I run to my grandfather house and the only defense on the door was a slippers very weird and creepy.
>>
N3xt pic pleas3
>>
>>17151684
how the fuck did u get my selfie?
>>
>>17151591
That /x/ actually had paranormal threads. Thank goodness it was just a dream and we get great stuff like this
>>
Used to have three recurring nightmares as a child

1)
>be in house
>with me senpai
>witch grabs legs
>get dragged endlessly across various rooms
>reach end room
>by this time up on my legs
>have to escape before meeting witch

2)
>end up in Park
>park does not exist but always dreamt of same park
>building (square block)
>see face
>white face that always looked and stayed there
>have to run/hide from the face

3)
>in house
>group of people knock
>can tell they are bad
>dumbass mom opens door
>they kill everyone
>>
The ones where I wake up every morning
>>
>>17154756
>The ones where I wake up every morning
>>17151591
>What's the most terrifying dream that you've ever had?

>wake up
>is a dream
>>
>>17154630
Never thought about waking up being a complex procedure. I've had dreams where you wake up once and realise it's a dream, but that dream.. I woke up about 10 times within the dream. The fear of "I'm never gonna wake up" is damn freaky.
>>
>have clinical depression
>don't dream anymore
>feelsbadman.jpg
>read about lucid dreaming
>have always wanted to fly
>fly as in fly like a bird, soaring high into the sky leaving my troubles behind
>follow the guides posted on /x/ and follow the instructions
>one of them advises to stay up until you are really tired
>stay on my pc late into the night. Read stories about flying and watch videos about flying
>immaflytonight.gif
>it's really getting late and i'm looking for interesting things flying
>go to wikipedia
>featured article is elephants
>somehow go on a weird tangent in which I binge read about elephants, watch a few youtube videos as well
>read up on prehistoric ancestors of the elephant
>see a lot of weird shit. Lot of elephant looking things with strange trunks
>one of them has one like a shovel
>'Platybelodon' pic related.
>decide that I've browsed long enough. Time to fly.
>get into bed and quickly falls asleep
>start to dream
>in jungle of some kind, surrounded by foliage
>walk through jungle until I reach a clearing of some kind
>i'm now in a swamply lagoon
>looking ahead i'm a few meters away from pic related
>it's big and its mouth is stretched open. It's staring at me
>thing charges at me
>try to run
>thing crashes into me and is now throwing me around. It's goring me with its tusks and I can't get away, every time I try to move it stomps at me
>thing opens it mouth really wide and roars
>wake up

And that ladies and gentlemen, is how my first attempt at lucid dreaming got me trampled to death by a deformed elephant monster.
>>
>>17151591
>ctrl + f
>snakes
> 0 of 0

Niggers come on.
>>
Last night I dreamt that I was in my home, it was night time, there was an enormous flat object about 700m above me, it was as long and as far as I could see, the weather was stormy, like a thunderstorm without the rain. The object was black, it has kind of a rough surface, hard to explain. It was blackish grey, was made of cubist shapes, rectangles and whatnot that weren't levelled right, if that makes sense. There was one white light off to the corner, I didn't see what it was doing because I ran to turn off all my lights in the house, for some reason they kept turning back on. From there on its very vivid, I think the dream ended or I woke up, I'm not sure. But it felt like a memory, deja vuish.
>>
>>17152963
Anon that's a serious psychological disorder
>>
File: image.png (783 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
783 KB, 1536x2048
>>17155079
With the current circumstances, I hope you're joking.
>>
>>17155079
example of the alien spaceship?
>>
>>17155318
he never said it was alien ya cracker
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 512x288
>>17155318
The best example would be the spacecraft from Inception, just it didn't have any of the markings in the middle, the bumps and crevices would be identical if they were deeper and more acute. Why are you so curious?
>>
>>17155337
You didn't get a date by any chance, did you?
>>
>>17155361
I got a date with ur mum lol
>>
>>17155361
You're the prophet homie, you tell me
>>
>>17151591
Live forever with the bald monkeys calling them-self the humans
>>
>>17152997
The Soul Game:
Don't walk past mirrors in the dark.
Don't leave any doors open to your room when you go to sleep.
Side Note: A creak means you’re falling behind, a rustle means you’ve almost lost. When the lights go down, hopefully you won’t see the dark shadow standing in the corner of the room. Hopefully you won't hear it breathing as your eyes shut and you begin to drift off. And if you hear a bang? Well, hopefully you never hear a bang.
Oh and rule 3: Once you know all three rules you are a player.
You win by telling more people about the game, than the person you told you about it, that would be me. I'm am free.

Finally
>>
File: OhShit.png (26 KB, 233x200) Image search: [Google]
OhShit.png
26 KB, 233x200
I'm over nightmares OP.....
The worst dreams fall into one of two categories that make them seem way too real.
>Get out of bed
>Don't want to get out of covers
>Take Shower
>Brush teeth
>Jerk it
>Dry off
>Go eat breakfast
>Wake up
What the fuck, how many layers deep am I?
The other one is
>Dream is realistic
>Pain is inflicted, you wake up due to agonizing pain where said something or someone was injuring you (Usually for me it's like the movie hostel, or being eating alive)
>Wake up and have excruciating pain in exact area for no apparent reason.
It's like your dreams can touch you if you believe they're real enough.
>>
>>17151591
I have this dream at least once a month. I've had this dream for about 6 years since I was 14. The first time I had the dream was the most terrifying; goes like this
>Be in a group of unnamed men
>Find a huge white mansion in the middle of a jungle
>Decide to go in and loot the place
>Electricity is still on
>Start filling my bag with jewels and old heirlooms
>About half-way through the dream the electricity goes out
>All my comrades disappear
>I spend a huge amount of time running from a 8 ft tall pitch black old man who speaks in a voice layered with static
>I hide in locked rooms and he busts the doors down and tries to grab me
>I wake up and can't move; experiencing what I now know as sleep paralysis
>Old man slowly moves towards me
>I close my eyes
>Leans down and whispers in my ear
>"DONT COME BACK" and cackles
>I gain control of my body
>Dream happens monthly, with just minor variations in the dream.
>Try lucid dreaming and I still can't escape the old man, teleports and shape-shifts through doors
What does it mean /x/?
>>
>>17155979
Added note, I haven't experienced the sleep paralysis since when I first had it about 6 years ago.
>>
>>17151591
When I dreamed with the "girl of my dreams"

I don't remember the last time I've had a nightmare, I think the last I can remember was when I was a kid but that's normal (however my gf woke me up couple of times because I was screaming at something)

But around 7 years ago I had a several dreams that scared me

One average night I dreamed about being in class (a class that I passed years before) with several of my back then classmates and an unknown girl. She was pretty but on an average way (she wasn't a model but she was cute) and she looked like a girl I liked before

On my dream she asked me about a geometry problem or some sttuff like that. I explained to her who to solve it and we started talking and there was chemistry between us. I asked he out and she accepted

I'm not sure where does my first dream ended, but I dreamed with her several times, I dreamed about being on a relationship with her (during a year or 2) I dreamed loving her and I can't remember her name (I knew it on the dream but not when I woke up). Then one day she told me where to find her, on the classroom where the first dream took place, she said to me an hour (3 p,m. I knew that classes ended at 2 pm there but the building closes at 4 or 5)

And then I skipped that date, because come on it was only a dream. I dreamed with this girl one last time, she was crying and then got mad, really mad. I don't remember any detail of the dream, but I just woke up scared and couldn't sleep that night
>>
>>17155979
It's by design.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSAS8n410xA
>>
>>17155993
What do you mean?
>>
>>17156021
You do come back over and over again, right? So he was either stupid or not talking about the dreamspace. I suspect some sort of overly preventative defence mechanism.
>>
>>17156058
I do come back over and over. It frightens me sometimes.
>overly preventative defence mechanism
Do you mean some past trauma I've buried is the cause of this. I apologize as this is my first time on /x/. I'd just had the dream yesterday and was going to make a new thread, but I saw this one open. I'd appreciate if you could go into detail on this if it isn't a bother, I am quite curious about this and would like to see if there is anything I can do to stop this dream from reoccurring.
>>
>>17151591
My most terrifying dream isn't a dream about monster, serial killer, or my death, but my father being dead. He's still alive and well now, thankfully.
I dreamed being in my house, but all of it looked bleak. My mother is crying and my sister is nowhere to be seen. I asked my mother about my father but I got no response. I snoop around the house until I realized he is dead. I think it was by a traffic accident. In my dream, my family fell into poverty and I can't continue my school and become depressed. My father's ghost appear but that was it. I woke up.
It was the only dream where I can't sleep immediately after. I need to go to my parents' room to check that they are still alive but I still can't sleep. After some googling, I found out that dreaming about the death of a certain person means that they will live long.
>>
>>17156074
I mean he doesn't want to see you in that mansion place IRL. Don't go jungles and you'lll be more or less fine.
(And I'm certainly not crazy enough to seriously try to psychoanalyze people over the internet, sorry.)
>>
File: *.png (78 KB, 250x144) Image search: [Google]
*.png
78 KB, 250x144
>>17151591
the one i'm in right now
>>
Well I'm learning English so bad grammar will come..
>Be me
>dreaming about a guy who appear from nowhere
>the sky and panorama seems irreal
>the guy act weird
>told me that don't worry
>"he will be that crazy friend that everyone have, said."
>tell me about his history
>he was a hacker from the "future"
>found old ones technology
>try to attach it to a gamer computer
>technology to powerful
>try to stop it
>bodie get trapped inside of artefact
>show me who it happen in a vision
>said he had been trapped an infinite time
>also he come from other universe
>old guy appear from nowhere
>the "ghost" say that he listen us
>he should die
>demonic voice talking
>blade of energy appear
>i said you can't do that
>jump in the middle
>blade stuck my chest
>feel_good_man.jpg
>i said to him I can't die
>old life's remember the gold form
>become concrete
>nope.html
>go back to normal
>guys say that I pass and I like him
>he will be in touch in dreams
>wear a hat with two numbers in a table
>Okay you will teach me I said
>i have to come back to my reality
>wake up
>wow wtf
>>
>>17151852
Holy fuck this happens to me all the time
>>
>>17155875
Oh no... this nigga pulled the classic now you are a part of the story, equal to or better than a modern day Poe, or Lovecraft. All you motherfuckers are now fucked, I am the C.L.I.T. commander.
>>
>>17151591
Sky filled with stars, and these weird creatures. The stars are just; thousands of them and all different color and sizes. It was outside my house at night.
My father sitting in the living room with the door open. It felt like a momentous moment. The creatures looked like serpents, or dragons.
>>
>>17154496
Yup, had something related I guess though not as spoopy.

>Be dreaming I'm doing everyday things.
>Things like brushing my teeth, chilling on a sofa at my grandparents', there's also some kind of fair event and other boring stuff I don't remember.
>About 5-6 scenes I think.
>These scenes follow each other in a loop, they last about 15 sec each and there's a 'zap' between each, as though zapping between channel on a cathodic TV.
>Nothing much happens.
>Then something goes wrong at the fair, can't remember what exactly.
>Point is there's now some sort of rapidly expanding toothpaste destroying and swallowing everything.
>Still at the fair, I manage to escape by bouncing on an 'inflatable castle'-like structure set over a rocky chasm.
>(makes no damn sense I know)
>Then there comes the zap. Everything is normal in the scene at first but then the toothpaste tsunami comes from outside to swallow everything.
>The thing isn't exactly like a wave, it's slow enough that you actually see it coming. It progresses at quick walking speed.
>Escape from the scene.
>Zap.
>Now I understand the structure of the dream so I try to prevent it in advance, before the wave reaches me.
>But it comes each time stronger and stronger.
>Escape from a few scenes. Try and act normal in one so that the wave won't come but it still does.
>Keeps popping up everytime faster and faster.
>Last scene is in the sofa with family. I try to warn them about the coming wave but they don't listen. Not just that but they act as though I were'nt here.
>This time, the toothpaste comes from inside the scene rather than outside.
>I mean it pops from objects in the scene.
>Each relative in the scene gets swallowed by the toothpaste coming out of their own chair.
>Nobody reacts, they are just having conversations between them, calmly.
>I'm now screaming for them to get up and run. No reaction.
>The room starts getting flooded.
>I'm swallowed. I wake up.
>>
>>17151650
please wake up
>>
>>17151834
Underrated
>>
>>17154833
I feel bad for you anon but I kek'd
>>
A few times every year, I have dreams where I have to strangle some animal. Rarely is it something big. Most of the time it's a small cat or something

The thing that sucks is that I don't want to do it. Every time, I feel terribly guilty. But I can feel everything with my hands. They struggle until their throats collapse. I always wake up hating myself after those damn dreams.
>>
File: 1372082935292.gif (802 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1372082935292.gif
802 KB, 500x281
I didn't have a single nightmare throughout the last half decade or so, until this one struck me a few months ago. Never had another nightmare ever since, but I'll probably never forget this.

>I'm with my mother on an airport, we are waiting for a plane for some unknown reason
>airports are a recurring location in my dreams, but this one looked particularly strange
>almost no people in the room we were at, only my mother sitting on a bench and one or two unrecognizable faces here and there
>lighting had a strange toothpaste green glow to it, almost felt like a movie filter
>walked around the airport for a while, no people or shops in sight, no windows where I could see a tarmac from
>everything had a strange, dull, depressing look to it
>went back to my mother, sitting on the bench expressionlessly
>"Hey, how long will it take for our plane to arrive?", I ask
>she doesn't answer and I'm suddenly in my bed, in my room
>it's still night, only my TV dimly lighting my room (always sleep with it on)
>guess I woke up?
>hear some noise coming from the living room, probably my father watching a movie or else
>phone light is on, check it
>received a text message from a gal pal of mine
>some strange trivia question about the Romans, like "Why did Caesar cross the rubicon?" or else
>mfw said pal never sent a text like that before
>mfw I have no face to express my surprise as I suddenly notice a book slowly sliding out of my bookcase, like some poltergeist shit
>immediately try to move, but for some reason, can't
>book is thrown in my direction, a floating dress (???) shows up in front of my bed
>try to scream, can't scream
>panic.jpg
>suddenly, dress dissapears
>I am now able to move and talk
>get out of bed, turn on lights and realize I'm actually awake
>raise blinds, already morning

As of now, I'm still not sure if it was a nightmare or if I was actually awaken and hallucinating with a short sleep paralysis. It is by far my most disturbing sleep experience either way.
>>
>>17151650
If you become aware in a dream or are unsure if you're waking into reality Push your fingers through your palm while trying to will it to happen. It will happen if it's a dream. This has always worked for me, hope it does for you too.
>>
Okay so literally brandnewfag here, but I'll give this a shot and try not to look like a complete fuckup.

>I was at the top of this ancient stone tower.
>had this really cool sword but no idea where I got it.
>looking around this room, despite being ancient clearly well kept.
>pristine.
>suddenly this lady with snake like features walks in.
>green skin, scales, fangs.
>without a word she pulls a dagger on me.
>surprisingly not much of a challenge.
>manage to fend her off easily. Slice her with the sword once and she disentigrates.
>suddenly time rewinds.
>walk into room again just like first time.
>this time room is heavily decayed.
>walls are crumbling, vines everywhere.
>snake lady re-enters.
>pulls dagger again, this time wicked fast and strong as hell.
>takes everything I have to fend her off.
>she pins me against wall.
>and then she whispers, "you're so easy to eat while you're asleep"
>ohshitwhatthefuckisgoingon.jpeg
>take advantage of her speaking and stab her while she's not paying attention.
>she turns to dust, room does not reset.
>gtfo of there

Oh but the plot thickens.
>be walking down sidewalk in normal city
>still have my sword but no one seems to give a fuck so whatevs.
>suddenly, snap head to the left and focus on this girl.
>I say to her, "you don't belong in this dream, do you?"
>she gets this super surprised and shocked expression.
>i snap awake.
>>
>>17152778

GTA iv joke
>>
I was in a hazy space with no walls or anything else for that matter. The only thing there was was a paper with words written on it and nothing else. Only other thing that existed there with me was this idea or force that told me to read it and so I started. But soon after I stoped and did not wish to continue. I do not know what I read so far but something there scared me. As I refused to read it this idea, force, pressure told me to keep on reading. As I refused it the worse it got to the point where it became unbarable. At this moment I woke up and unable to move. The pressure was still on me denying me from moving even a single bit. Panic!
Thankfully I was able to regain my movement in few seconds and that is also how I found out first hand about sleep paralysis. Now I go to sleep knowing that was just a bad dream at a bad time..... I hope....
>>
File: 1450927714699.gif (349 KB, 215x194) Image search: [Google]
1450927714699.gif
349 KB, 215x194
>explosive diarrhea
>woke up thinking I shit my gf's bed
>>
>>17157088
You look like a complete fuckup, anon
>>
>>17157088
>gtfo of there
>>
File: Hellraiser.jpg (135 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Hellraiser.jpg
135 KB, 800x800
>>17151591
It was like Walking Dead were people came back to life and it was the apocalypse and everytime they came back they were possessed by evil; think Hellraiser.
>>
>>17157124

He just wanted some reptar vaj :(
>>
Recurring setting: a house on a coast that looks like a mc Escher painting.
>>
>>17155990
Should have apologised, mate.

Also, 9/10.
>>
JB fucking shrek
>>
>>17151847
>>17151852
>>17156389

Had a dream once where I was walking on the highway that goes through my hometown. Brightly moonlit, no vehicles or anyone nearby.

Walk into corner store, door isn't there in the dream. Notice the stacks of chips etc, etc general layout of the place.

Waking life:
Actually go check out this cornerstone, had never actually seen/stepped inside before, just passed it from distance. The layout of the shop, chips included, matched my dream. Fair enough.

Couldn't have remembered it from before, perspective in dream was only possible from standing on threshold, and had never done that prior.
>>
Had a dream based in a post apocacalyptic type setting, don't know the cause but I think maybe some type of nuclear fallout or chemical warfare etc. But it started off with me walking into the living room of my parents house. Both of them , my sister and her 2 kids are sitting around the table with a candle mostly quiet and reading. Then some van pulls up with some type of law enforcement symbol on it. Which at first everyone was kinda relieved do to hearing about some government/law enforcement reconstruction. But as soon as they get out of the van (2 guys) they were wearing gas masks and like black jumpsuits . And started walking to the house with some submachine guns like mp5's. I ran towards my room to grab a shotgun and as I was running back I already heard gun fire as I ran back to the room both my parents were on the floor and they were shooting my sister and her kids as I raised the shot gun one turned to me and put a bullet straight into my head. Then I woke up.
>>
>>17157088
Gonna use that line on someone soon, thanks anon.
>>
life
>>
I have a few dreams that really stood out to me, but I guess I'll start with one I remember pretty vividly

>be me, 11 or 12 at the time
>have dream
>go to school
>annoucements announce that a club I go to was postponed (it was an anime club, I was shamefully into weeb shit at the time)
>friend approaches me upset at me for some reason
>won't tell me why
>go to science class
>get back test
>I failed it
>go home
>suddenly I die (can't remember how it happened)
>wake up
>kinda spoooked out, dream was more vivid than my usual dreams
>go to school
>anime club gets cancelled
>realize connection to dream, but don't think too much of it
>see friend in hallway
>friend is upset, won't tell me why
>FUCK
>go to science class, scared shitless
>I failed the test
>fucking horrified at this point
>go home

And thats about all I have, I never died or anything (obviously), but it was still pretty weird.
>>
>be me
>be 8 years old
>in dream I got alien antennae
>long ass fingers
>weird spines growing out of my head
>go in my house
>family's all there
>they get super pissed as soon as they see me
>they grab pots and pans and throw them at me
>basically whatever's closest to them they throw at me
>i get all bruised and bloody and shit
>go outside to front porch
>sit there and cry
>end
only really scary dream i've had other than the recurring jurassic park dreams where i inevitably get killed
>>
it actually happened last night

>be at home eating dinner with the folks
>tv comes on outta no where
>it's the news
>talks about how more syrians have no where to go
>mom says she's going to go pick up 10 more
>i wake up
horrible nightmare
>>
I've been having nightmares more and more frequently, to the point where i have several vivid ones per night but yesterday I had my first nightmare that actually spelled things out.

>be me
>be adopted
>with family and friends who I didn't realize I missed
>were following the steps of this little girl
>she's a beautiful little girl. I'm not into that stuff but I joke about it, but she's beautiful in the way the first sunrise you know to be a sunrise is
>were following her to various stores we frequent where she sits down and gets attacked by Demons
>first store is like a tapioca store
>this little blonde girl just sits down in a chair
>a demon who looks like a scribbled cartoon version of satan comes from through the wall of the counter and touches her nose and neck
>yogurt and all the bullshit food we eat just because we think it's good and shit pours out of every hole in her face
>she's screaming and crying, like in a way that one would when they first felt pain
>were all watching in excited fascination
>I am too, but back of my head im wondering why she has to go through this
>it stops, the demon looks at me and smiles more than he already was
>the girl earnestly smiles too, almost unaffected, like she knew exactly why this was happening and she had already accepted what was going to happen
>next store is a mattress store that I've never even been in, we've just always passed by and we always make jokes saying "hey lets go 2 the mattress store"
>she sits down in matress store
>new demon, but he's like white and orphan blue pinstripe colored
>tentacles start raping her
>not in the hentai sense, like she's fucking balling and shit, and her cries become that of a grown woman
>scribble fire appears behind her
>all sorts of terrible sexual things happen to her and we're just all watching
>literally can not explain the beings and the acts performed on her
>the demon turns to me like the last time and says
>"She'll have to suffer forever"
>>
>>17158217
Sounds hot
Give deets
>>
>>17158217

Cont

>he appears behind her, as like a drawing of himself as a demon snail cut out of a piece of paper
>fire grows larger and his mouth opens, tentacles shoot out and fuck her nipples and everything else
>they vanish
>all of a sudden the group of people I was with changes slightly to every friends I've harbored deep secrets with
>were in my uncles van and listening to the front fucking bottoms
>then everything goes black
>"I've missed you, are you okay?"
>open eyes, in what looks like a control room filled with screens that play back tons of my memories from a third person view
>it's my ex girl, I don't want to sound bitchmade but she was really abusive and we skipped town and lives together for a year
>she gives me a one armed hug, she's never done that before
>gives me the look she used to give me when a girl she doesn't like is near by
>I look past her and see the young girl, all grown up
>her hair is black and cut in a sort of bob, she wears glasses and looks a lot like this girl I had a crush on in like second grade but I know it's her
>she begins to speak and says a variation of something I say to my friends when they're feeling ashamed of the shit they do
>"no one is obligated to live in the shackles of the past, anon. You can be free to write your story and be who you want to be. You can still help people, there's still a future for you where you make people happy."
>ex girlfriend looks at me and does the eye roll thing girls do and gives me another one handed hug
>every demon who appeared prior (there were a few I don't have the words to explain) is in the darkness, but now very realistic, waiting on me, I could sense they weren't what they seemed and they were hoping I would make the right decision
>ex looks at me
>"No."
>the young girl grown ups eyes raise in fear and awe and I can see in the shadows that the demons are raising their hands and arms to their heads like "please no."
>one more on armed hug
>>
I saw my 3 year old daughter fall of a building to her death in front of my eyes and I couldn't reach her.
I couldn't move and all I remember were my screams and crying as I couldn't move to do anything to help her. I couldn't even jump after her.
>>
>>17158253
Cont

>I see everyone on the screen dropping dead and memories from December play as everything turns into black
>I'm back at the matress store but it's now a convenience store
>my birth dad who's actually the most incredible man I've ever met, but who's also very old says "I need a flashlight, son. Please find me one"
>I go in the store
>look at the middle aged Indian worker
>think "You don't have to do this."
>steal everything, stomp the clerk to death
>the last thing I take is a flashlight, the same fenix flashlight I bought for my dad when i skipped town with my ex
>I bring it and a roll of coins out because my dad loves rolls of coins, counting them gives him something to do
>I walk out and bring them to him
>he looks at me and cries in the way he does when he doesn't want to
>he knows I'm a monster

I used to teach in a preschool and I always loved helping people and shit, the girl looked like one of my students when she was little. I was working for a non profit in the city I skipped town in. I was lucky and made great money but when my girlfriend wanted to move back, i did it because I had allowed her to become a part of my life. When she left me, the friends I used to be there for and helped keep sober started sharing their drugs with me and long story short last month I hurt a lot of people (some are dead) and no one knows it but this group of friends and I. I still visit my father almost every day and see the look of a proud dad and I can't handle it, because Im not who he thinks I am anymore. I let circumstances hurt me and influence me to do things I know i shouldn't have done and I feel like the biggest failure in the world, for knowing how life should be lived and not following through.
>>
>>17158265
Shit like that's real fear
>>
>>17158076
Get merked young nigga
>>
>>17158285
That got deep
>>
>>17151591
>ITT CIA honeypot to find new ways to mindfuck people.
>>
>>17151834
>brother suffers from psychological instability
>drug addict
>suicidal
>tranny

Yeah, the devil is real and he got your brother good.
>>
>>17151591
>strapped to a machine, unable to move, lucid dreaming and unable to effect it.
>machine cuts right leg off right above the knee.
>machine puts rivets all over my body.
>Straight bar crushes right femur and puts a staple through left thigh.
>machine getting ready to bisected bottom up, manage to force self awake.
That dream started on a ship if I remember right.
>>
From my childhood

>dream that i was in my elementary school at night
>find my father watching tv in a classroom
>he doesn't respond to me when I talk to him
>go to find my classroom in the dark
>when I enter I go to my cubby
>place my hand in and look down in time to see a spider bite me
>i instantly crumple to the ground and start to die
>i call out to my dad to come help me
>he never comes to my aid

A few months later he went to work one night and never came back. Just left us without saying anything to my mom. My siblings eventually got a hold of him through his side of the family but I haven't seen or talked to him since.
>>
File: 1443773356754.jpg (77 KB, 312x920) Image search: [Google]
1443773356754.jpg
77 KB, 312x920
>>17155875
Jokes on you, I'm protected by Immunity Cat.

Try again.
>>
>>17158378
The only thing that cat has immunity to is fleas (if wearing a flea collar)
>>
>>17158378
IFunny fag
>>
>>17157117
Spud, is that you?
>>
>>17152778
its a meme you dip
>>
>>17158378
I think Mary is a pretty cool gay.
>>
>>17158610
Ff theword gay actua lly comes from the word gae as in Gaelic
>>
File: 1451237426388.gif (4 MB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
1451237426388.gif
4 MB, 250x333
I dreampt that video games were real and I was being monitored by some super advanced inhuman intelligence that forced me to replay the same day over and over until I finally realized I was dreaming, and all of this was just a game O>o
>>
>>17151738
Fuck, that's actually pretty unsettling.
>>
>>17151591
i dreamed of your mom once op #rekt
>>
>be dreaming
>wake up in hospital bed
>look into operation light above me noticing its a pretty outdated light
>start to look down to see what's going on
>4-5 doctors staring at me
>they keep looking at my lower body so I start to look down too
>start noticing all the blood on there chest and stomach region
>I get down to my legs
>there gone
>I get frantic with all the blood soaked into the bandages
>start to feel for my legs and wake up

My legs were numb when I woke up, one of the most realistic dreams I've ever had.
>>
Not really terrifying, but there's this dream that I had once that I remember vividly.

>Be me, 9 years old
>Sitting outside with my little brother
>Playing around with our toys
>My mom comes out the door and asks if we'd like to meet her new friend
>Without waiting for a reply, a person steps out from behind her
>I say "person" because I can't distinguish any features
>As in, I *know* it's a person, but that's all I can tell
>The figure says nothing, but takes my mom's hand
>begins to lead my mom back inside
>my brother gets up to run after her
>I can't move

Cont?
>>
The most terrifying dreams for me are when I do something heinous and have no remorse until I wake up, or when something real-worldly happens.

Example for the former: I dreamt that I murdered my friend with a sledgehammer and stuffed him in his own trunk then drove him off, presumably to dump him somewhere, then woke up.

Example for the latter: A few months ago I dreamt that I murdered a man but I actually felt so horrible about it that I attempted to kill myself, but as I was dying (and when I woke up) I started to realize how devastated my mother would be, but there was nothing I could do.

Dreams like these aren't met with a major sense of relief for me, like when I'm being chased by a monster or something. I wake up and am disgusted with something that I did, supposedly in my right mind. These scare me the most.
>>
>>17158844
This. I've had a few like this in the past. You wake up with some sort of relief but realize that that happens in your own head
>>
>>17158844
I had a dream a couple of months ago that I was dating this guy and we had killed this woman and just left her corpse in the bed and put the sheets over it and some people came over and we were trying to make sure they didnt know she was under the covers in the bed. Im pretty sure we were planning on doing the same thing to one of the women that was visiting. I actually had to go in the bedroom at one point because one of them went in there and I was scared they were going to see her. I think I left at the end though,because I didnt want to kill anyone else. It was weird because it was a house that I had never seen before in real life. And the guy was really weird too..it was like he was the male version of me.
I have a lot of dreams where Im in high school still,and there will be people getting murdered,and even though I dont remember doing it in the dream,I subconsciously know Im the one who did it,and I know that people know but they dont say anything. Its such a shitty feeling. I always know that they're planning on arresting me.
>>
>>17158976
Had a dream similar to this where a friend of mine talked me into going and just killing someone and for some damn reason I agreed to it, we found some random person on the street and just killed him for no damn reason. We dumped the body and it hit me that holy Shit I'm in so much trouble, mentally and all around. I split from the situation when he wanted to do it again. Cops end up linking us to it later and I woke up right before they got me.
>>
>>17159005
Those kind of dreams are always some of the worst for me :/ And its like Im lucid to the point of being aware of what Im doing,and being able to control things,but for some reason I dont WANT to change the situation. Maybe its healthy,because its a side of myself thats so extreme in opposition to who I am in real life. So in a way its probably just my minds way of letting out anger,or fear. And it just manifests in weird ways like that so when I wake up,I dont feel anger or hatred towards anyone,and I can go about my day as normal and not be as stressed. The positive dreams I have may actually make me a bit more distressed in my waking life(because its more positive than the real life I live,thus leaving me feeling empty or lonely or depressed). So strange how that works.
>>
>>17151650
Hello, this is a message from your doctors. You have been in a coma for 5 years. We are now trying a new approach. If this message reaches you please wake up. You must wake up. Good luck
>>
>>17159022
I get dreams in which I cause many people's deaths and it feels chill and fun. Wake up like wtf happened
>>
>>17159035
Holy shit>>17159035
>>
>>17159022
See I have had dreams with full lucidity, but I can not control my own body, I am stuck in it as it acts, dark stuff too, rape, murder, cannibalism, death, sometimes done to me other times done by me, but always unable to control my body, only thing I can do is wake myself up.
Thankfully I have mostly stopped dreaming aside from once or twice a year.
>>
>Dream scooby do gang is in my apartment
>they are cartoon animted, everything else is real
>cant remember details but they all running out the door
>try to run too but stuck in a puddle
>falling down on my stomage
>run head and look to the kitchen
>see a figure looking like death standing there in kitchen
>wake up

you think its have something to do how I will die?
>>
>>17159068
>not ripping his robe off to unmask him
idiot you couldve solved it
>>
3 consecutive dreams, one per night, in 3 nights.

>I'm lying on my bed and there is a hot chick in latex at the computer next to my bed, hacking some shit.
>A younger version of me shows up.
>Gets cut up with glass, falls down and bleeds out slowly.
>I wake up.

>Next night, same scenario but there is a older version of me.
>He is wearing a soldier's uniform.
>Same thing happens but it takes him longer to bleed out.

>Third dream. This time the other version of me is my age.
>Gets cut up as well.
>I wake up screaming.

Never have those dreams again. It's been 9 years since them.
>>
File: 1451255396473.jpg (31 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1451255396473.jpg
31 KB, 640x640
This fuck
>>
>have seizures a few years ago
>after each one I would get horribly sick
>puking constantly
>can barely walk
>had to go to hospital multiple times to re-hydrate me
>on top of this
>horrible nightmares
>finally get to sleep after puking my guts out
>wake up (or so I thought)
>feel like i'm on fire
>look down
>have massive black blisters/boils all over me
>blood coming out of them
>I start coughing up blood
>blood coming from my eyes
>feels like everything is covered in lava
most horrendous pain i've ever experienced btw
>wake up screaming bloody murder
>my dad blasts into my room with his 9mm because it probably sounded like I was being butchered with a cleaver
>realizes i'm just flipping shit
>calms me down
>refuse to sleep for 2 days
>doctors end up prescribing me fucking oxycodone for the pain from various shit and to knock me out
>dont dream while on the oxy
>become addicted
>waste 6 years of my life high
And now i'm a 22 year old college dropout with no friends and barely any money
Fuck you nightmares.
Fuck you
>>
>>17159119
He wasn in the gang, for him monster was real.
>>
>>17151591
test
>>
>>17151591
came here and I couldn't leave.
oh wait.
>>
>>17151591
have too many weird and fucked up dreams they no longer phase me
>>
>In bed
>Fire starts on the carpet and starts enveloping the room
>Bookcase catches on fire, climbing up to all the religious texts I have on the top shelf
>Scramble over there but the case crumbles into ash, the pile of books still flaming
>Sift through the ash trying to salvage anything I can
>Only a part of one book remains intact in the blaze
>Wipe the dust off it
>It's the Book of Revelation
Scared me pretty badly.
>>
>>17159050
By definition that isn't a lucid dream, its a higher step towards the lucidity of a waking dream.

1st step: remembering the dream, this ranges from a feeling not unlike the after taste of good meal to a dream like movie. Simply nothing was in your control at all

2nd step: become part of the dream. You are more like the actor in a movie. Compelled to do what needs to be done to move the story along. Still no control, but often times aware. examples: a nightmare would have you involved in something with fear you have no control of, but a good dream might have you reliving a fond memory

3 step: lucid dreaming, that self awareness might lead you to look for the time or your hands and cause what you perceive as your mind to snap out of it. With out going anyfurther in to how you may lucid dream its really just to tip of the ice berg. You may have varried levels of control, you may even get booted from your own dream, sometimes you might just be "stuck" fully aware of this timeless sensation but only wanting to get up to rejoin reality.

What scares me the most is not recognized stimuli: I may be dreaming, but then hear a clap in my room. Knowing that no one should be in there or that it would even be strange behavior for anyone in the house to do. This scares me more than any dream and sometimes it other things.
>>
>narrowly escape being assaulted
>run home and tell fiance about it
>dream suddenly snaps into intense vividity
>he looks at me with utter disgust and leaves, drives away
>try to call him but goes straight to voicemail, then he blocks my number
>wake up sobbing and retching
>>
>>17151672
I didn't even dream journal, I just kept trying to put myself in a mental state to induce lucid dreaming, and in less than a week my dreams were so intrusive that I hardly slept.
>>
>be me, like 7 or 8 or some shit
>hiking with the senpai
>trekking up the side of a bomb ass hill, weather's gr8
>suddenly stop moving, can't get myself to move
>watch as family walks away into the forest until I can't see them
>like an hour later of standing there being spooped the fuck out
>a big ass dog walks out of the woods
>autism mode becomes engaged, stand there still paralyzed as it comes running toward me
>jumps at my throat
>can feel it's teeth stab into my neck
>I fall down, it starts eating me
>still conscious
>just sit there and let it munch out my insides
>eventually die
>just lay down staring at a blank white light until I wake up

Who else /diesintheirnightmares/
>>
Probably the worst one was when I was a little kid

>be at mall by self
>can't find either of my parents
>eventually come to food court
>see someone from behind wearing a familiar flannel shirt that my mom would often wear
>as I walked around to get a better view I saw would could only be described as a monstrosity made up of my own mother
>describing it is hard, despite the fact that after all these years I still have a very clear picture of it in my mind
>it was essentially 3 clones of my mom all twisted together
>two of which were joined from the shoulders to the hips
>the third one had her lips stuck the first one's in a weird fleshy manner
>I could tell that the third one was actually my mom because she had a look of terror on her face which was probably pretty similar to my own as if to scream "help"
>the other one tried to grab me, but I backed away and tried to scream
>but my mouth wouldn't open
>my mouth was gone
>then the monster detached herself from my mom and immediately started eating her alive
I woke up after that. 16 years later I can still remember it so vividly.
>>
>>17160622
>Tfw not religious but have had dreams like this
I remember a few actually actually being similar to eachother. I can never remember the exact details after a day or two unfortunately. Something involving a mountain and Satan leading people on top of this mountain to "fight the last war" against God. Its always storming and theres always a book involved. It usually starts with me reading a book and causing the events to happen by reading about it. Its pretty scary to me too,because I dont believe in it. So when I have them I wake up wondering if its happening for a reason.
>>
When I first started high school years back I had a creepy dream about my school and students
>be me
>walkin in crowded halls at daytime
>teachers and students are nice
>day passes, time slows down
>aunt comes by in red mustang and tells me to leave
>it's night and I decide to go upstairs to art
>finish climbing stairs, see disfigured being walk out of classroom
>looks straight at me and starts coming towards me
>runs to library and hides behind books
> See the thing and it's pals (one was a multicolored lsd hallucination and the other was a hooded man with no legs)
>couldn't move anything, knew I was kill
>blinked three times and woke up
I learned when I was a kid that if I could blink three times to get out of a dream whenever I wanted
>>
File: mm.jpg (227 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
mm.jpg
227 KB, 894x894
>>17151738
Sounds like Mickey Mouse was traped down there and you did nothing to save him. Maybe your childhood trying to come out.
>>
I remember having one where I went into this old school,and there was a lady there who told me and whoever I was with to not go down to the basement. But we went anyway,and we heard a noise in the air vents,and we leaned down and saw a deformed and possessed child in there banging on it and growling and trying to get out. Apparently he had been there for decades but never aged or something. It was pretty scary.
>>
>>17157654

I killed a skelly once. True story.
>>
>>17152963
Dude go to the doctor thats some type of psychological disorder thing.
>>
>>17158035

nah, he should go after her and deep dick dat anii
>>
I dream about polar bears charging at me and I can't run or scream. I've encountered them when I lived in the Arctic.

>Walking in my old home town
>Start to feel something is going to go wrong
>Turn back and see nothing but snow
>Halfway to home
>Turn my head back to reassure myself
>Polar bear is charging at me
>I can't run or scream nothing comes out
>As I head for a door I know I won't make it
>So much fear and anger at myself as I turn the doorknob and hear the bears feet crushing the snow as it catches up to me
>Wake up feeling uneasy

Same dreams different houses.
>>
I had a lucid dream last night that scared me. I'll try to retell it best I can.

>Be at my grandmother's house
>Her house is on a large hill and is surrounded by trees
>My family is inside and they worried about something
>They keep muttering to each other
>"Its coming soon"
>"We must wait for it"
>Ask them what they're talking about but they just look at me
>Begin to get worried, no one will tell me whats going on
>Step outside through the garage
>The sky is like a dark orange hue
>My grandma and great uncle are sitting outside, looking out into the distance
>Ask them what the fuck they're doing out there
>They don't respond
>Tell them to come inside, don't stay out there
>No response
>Hear a rumble and look out to the distance
>Yell at them to get inside
>Again, no response
>Start pulling on them, telling them to knock it off
>Another rumble and birds fly from the treeline
>Grandma turns to me
>"He comes soon"
>Yell at them to get up
>They don't respond
>Step back into the garage
>My family is at the garage door, and they look at me
>Gesture to the garage button
>Tell them I can't leave them
>Family gets agitated
>"Push the button anon"
>"Push the button anon!"
>"Why hasn't he pushed it yet?"
>Grandma looks at me
>Push the button, close garage door
>Hear screams of joy outside
>Family nods in approval
>Wake up
>>
>>17158037

JB is a fruitbat
>>
>>17158183

poor sirians just need a new planet :(
>>
>>17158300

let's hope that merc is gud
>>
>>17158343

PAYBACK IS GONNA BE A BITCH
>>
>>17158522

Don't worry, you'll get it soon
>>
>>17161315
Let's send them to Planet of the Apes.
>>
>>17161330
Yeah, just eat at Taco Bell for explosive diarrhea...
>>
That worst experience for me was when I had a nightmare awhile ago where I set a box on fire with a litter of puppies inside. It felt like I was in a catatonic state during this nightmare, like someone was controlling me. The poor puppies, (probably only 2 weeks old), began screaming and hollering, which is when I finally I woke up. I was miserable and depressed all week.
>>
>Be in tall hotel with family, friends, randos
>Crazy people outside blowing shit up
>Someone drives a car through the front and blows up
> hotel goes into shutdown everything mode
>big metal screens over every window/entrance
>the next scene was the hotel 90% sunk in the ocean, but the water was red
>>
Notable sleep paralysis hallucinations/"demons":

First one ever as a kid, generic shadow person, never heard of them fucking terrified but being a dumb kid I didn't tell anyone for over a year.

As an adult, the xenomorph from alien, stopped playing 'Alien Isolation' from then on because it was recurring.

They came back(the paralysis) as an adult and I've had hundreds since so I rarely see anything now that I know what I'm doing, if I try to open my eyes during, I might see writing appearing on walls but I don't let it go on.

However, one time recently I didn't have control, I can't describe the horrific feeling it inspired but it was a humanoid figure fully obscured by a dark ragged cloak and robes. I say humanoid but it was twisted and lopsided but its form was also somewhat fluid. And the way it walked up to me, it was all wrong kind of like some bizzare marionette. Even just thinking about it now gives me the willies.
>>
>>17151650
Had a friend who had a dream like that, he woke up and said he felt paralysed for like 10 minutes until he regained his composure
>>
Scariest ive had is getting shot and feeling the pain. It feels unreal and fucked. I use to dream alot that i was trying to run from or to something or someone and my legs felt heavy as fuck. Lately ive jumping alot and waking up. Idk why and dont remember the dreams but its always about 10-30 min after i fall asleep and wake up sweaty
>>
File: 1449299073845.jpg (6 KB, 276x240) Image search: [Google]
1449299073845.jpg
6 KB, 276x240
>>17155337
>the spacecraft from inception
>>
>>17155875
I just heard a couple of bangs and then a muffled
"NU CHEEKI BREEKI" how fucked am /x/?
>>
>>17151591
>have dream of little toy army guys, 3DO shit
>they're shooting, running along a lake of lava
>they gruesomely melt from the heat
>I can feel the fucking heat
>wake up to the worst fever of my life

I mean I've been chased in dreamland before but that shit hit me in the real world.
>>
File: 1432003181211.jpg (38 KB, 344x345) Image search: [Google]
1432003181211.jpg
38 KB, 344x345
>>17151713
>>probably full of rainwater or something
>>I hear a splashing noise coming from the barrel
>>look inside
>>a tiny kitten is thrashing around, drowning
That sorta reminds me of how my sister's roommate(?) saved some cats

It basically went like this:
>She worked at some general store or something
>A cat would sometimes come by
>Eventually, that cat had kittens
>Then, one day, it started raining
>The kittens were drowning in a pot of rainwater outside the store
>So she saved the cats, then brought one home
>My sister kept the cat after her roommate left, and eventually gave it to me
And now that same cat is sleeping next to me as I type this.
Not spooky or anything, but I thought I'd share.
>>
>>17161503
You should get out of there S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
>>
>I had my penis bitten off by a giant cockroach
>>
>>17151591
I've had lots of dream where my teeth are falling out idk what it means but I feel that it means something
>>
>>17159039
Same but still feels chill and fun when I wake up. I guess it's because I'm still in the dream mindset.
>>
some woman jumped me in a dream. That was a little jarring.

mildly creepy dream tonight. little disturbing.

worse than any monster dreams.
>>
File: 1441071483410.gif (1 MB, 285x212) Image search: [Google]
1441071483410.gif
1 MB, 285x212
>>17159050
>rape, murder, cannibalism
Holy shit anon. Pretty sure that's not normal.
>>
>>17161552
classic anxiety dream
>>
>>17161566
* slightly implied adultery, rated g
>>
>>17160748
>the worst one was when I was a little kid
Has someone any idea why this seems to be the case for most people ?
>>
Well, as a child I would get a certain nightmare around early october in anticipation of halloween I surmised because as a child I was terribly sensitive.
It involved loud speakers attached to vehicles coming through what I can only describe as a cul-de-sac made of packed dirt like some sort of miniature village. On the loud speakers I heard ghastly noises like moaning and screaming, almost like ghosts but it was so loud in my head that I could not think. Every time I had this dream I tried like hell to get in my house and cover my ears before it would start but I failed every time.
This in itself wouldn't be particularly terrifying considering children have reoccurring dreams a lot. What is is what I found out a couple months ago.
During Vietnam the military played tapes similar to the ones in my dream as a form of psychological warfare. It was called Operation Wandering Soul.
I was watching a youtube video over the scariest sounds ever recorded and this particular track came on and I stopped what I was working on and immediately noticed I had goosebumps all over. That was the noise played in my dream.
It could all be a coincidence, but there is no way I could have known that happened as a child. It makes me wonder in that was my past life.
>>
Hey, /x/. Maybe you could tell me about some of the dreams I've been having? I've been having these extremely lucid dreams, and I've been sleeping for 10+ hours a night but i'm still tired when I get up.

>I'm a child in this first one.
>Everything is weird, like i'm viewing it through an old TV with a bad signal.
>I look outside.
>People are hauling a neighbors corpse out of a house on a gurney.
>It really isn't a corpse, it's just a hair blob of flesh. Like a starfish with less forms.
>My father comes out of nowhere and hugs me.
>I cry.
>I keep seeing these weird corpses in random places.
>Everytime I do, I cry and my father comes behind me and hugs me.

>I'm a girl in this second one.
>I hire a band to schlick in front of.
>They play songs, it's a mix of music and porn.
>We get rich.
>Become professional counterstrike players because we can.
>During a CS match I start catching up with all the people who had removed me.

>Last night.
>Had a dream where I was on Slack.
>Was being told I was an awful person.
>Was being doxxed.

That's all I can remember right now. Just thinking about them feels me with a weird sense of terror. Dread. Please help me.
>>
>>17160887
>blinked three times and woke up
I exaggerately blink as many times as it takes to take me out of the dream.

It's always been very uncanny to me how close these kind of things are between different people. Another example is the things one can try during a lucid dream, like counting your fingers or reading digital clocks etc. Most people get the exact same results for trying very specific things like that, pretty amazing.
>>
>be me
>watching nieces for my sister
>they're taking a nap, so I decide to take one as well
>dream of being inside of a old abandoned school
>everything is rusty, torn down, demolished, etc.
>walking down the hallway
>hear footsteps, voices, things moving, typical haunted things
>turn around and I see this bloodied woman on the ceiling on all fours
>as I am about to start running she rushes me
>her face does a 180 while she's still on ceiling
>huge creepy smile, hair all down in her face
>the sudden act of her rushing me forces me to wake up
>my fucking niece is one inch from my face with a huge grin with her hair in her face
>my heart jumps to my throat and I damn near climb on top of the couch in fear
>>
>>17161642
my nephew and niece use to jump and climb on me like a jungle gym. So anyoing. They would jump on me, walk around que up to jump on me again. lol
>>
>>17151836

Sometimes I have dreams of being shot. I don't feel pain, but I can feel the bullets entering my body and can feel where they stop inside. It's weird.
>>
>>17154305

I know the feeling. I had a dream involving my son that made me wake up crying, and either cry or at least tear up any time I talk about it.
>>
>>17154242
Intriguing enough that I have to respond. Plz tell dat dream.
>>
Had a dream a few years ago that happened two times back to back. The first one I was being completely held down while in my bed. Couldn't make an inch nor see anything or open my mouth but I could tell something was there, I felt it breathing on my neck right before I woke up. The next night I was being completely bound again except it was agaisnt the wall horizontally as if I was still in bed. Im fuzzy on what it was doing but this time I could speak and told it to fuck off and die. Dream ended a few seconds after. Never happened again which always makes me wonder if I told something to fuck off and it worked
>>
Happened fairly recently actually. I was back home moving some of my old stuff from my mom's house with my best friend. Was talking to her while she was in the bathroom and I noticed an extremely creep trollish doll on the counter that I later recognized as a Norwegian troll doll that my mom used to have. The thing was terrifying snd whenever I looked at it I heard distant laughing. I left and went back to grab the last box from my old room to leave when I walked into the living room and my mom was standing in the doorway to her room.

I instantly realized something was wrong and that it wasn't my mom. I told my friend next to me after "mom" had started telling us to come help her move something in her room, "We need to leave, that's not my mom". Instantly the entire house was as dark as the vacuum of space and I heard loud crashing and things breaking then the most horrifying scream I could imagine. Light returned after it stopped and the door was broken in pieces off the hinges, the room was pitch black, and you could feel there was something in the room. We both instantly bolted from the house and the dream ended with more screaming as w3 ran to my car
>>
File: inthetub.jpg (26 KB, 460x333) Image search: [Google]
inthetub.jpg
26 KB, 460x333
>>17161704

cool story bro.
>>
Very normal bad dreams include me being attacked by a dog, a pit bull I recall due to my fear of big dogs as a child. I would always wake up to have bruises where I dreamt of being bitten and serious cases of sleep paralysis
>>
Had a dream once around age 6. Was lying on my parent's bed watching tv. They both walked into the room with these absolutely blank faces, looked right at me, but their eyes were going through me. I was confused and asked what was happening. My Dad opened his mouth and it was just complete blackness. Both his and my mother's eyes turned black and from my Dad's mouth came this horrible noise, that I could only describe as something between one of those mosquito noises and the sound of a Michael Bay transformer transforming. I woke up right after that.
>>
Not the scariest, but the most interesting one.

>Fall asleep on the couch with the cat beside me.
>Dream the cat jumps down, but afterimage is still there.
>Interesting part of the dream starts with me in school.
>Dream looks like film laid on top of each other by now.
>Bell rings in school walk outside for break.
>Cat still barely visible moving around and sitting beside me.
>Get outside as soon as a gunman shows.
>Weirdly calm till a sickening feeling hits.
>Feeling was like happiness from winning or achieving something.
>Knew I was smiling but couldn't help.
>Started chanting something.
>The gunman's blood tears out of him .
>Can hear his screams as it devours him.
>Still chanting and as I wake up from self disgust.
>As I was opening my eyes I realize I was talking.
>Notice the cat was staring at me from where it was in the background of the dream.
>>
I've had multiple dreams that scare me or leave me a little worried.

I had one where my school at the time was getting shot up. I crouched beneath a window and put my phone up by the sill to see a red sniper dot target it. I think I got shot. I need to check my journal.

Another dream, I went to a diner. Weird shit happened that culminated in me standing in front of a booth. The door behind me cracked a little and my vision zoomed in, before it closed slowly. I go back to watching an aquaintance and his family sit at a booth with a KFC bucket of shit on the table for a while, at which point the door behind me is violently kicked open and this guy in a ski mask like Counter Strike wraps a towel around my hand and starts shooting into the palm. I felt every shot as a stinging pain, like needles being driven in. I watched blood splatter onto the wall, and noting how strangely pink it was.

Another dream, the world blacked out. There were people gathered on rooftops and shit, lighting fires in the darkness. But there just wasn't no sun. Darkness filled the sky, pretty much and made it impossible to see past the tip of my building. That was fucking scary, especially since I was immersed in the situation and shocked. In a different one, I heard the radio guy from P.T. in a misty, lush green area, where a bloody log swung from the fog above [spoiler]king deedeedee in brawl in the family[/spoiler]. I turned to see a skeleton/ mummy hybrid that had another skull inside. It said "Don't touch that dial now. We're just getting started, " and I bolted. It followed. I woke up from the fear.
>>
>having an argument with my mother about something (I forgot what exactly)
>gradually, we both get really pissed off
>eventually we're calling each other names and swearing
>mom angrily runs into the other room as if to get something
>comes back with an envelope in hand and a disturbing facial expression, like a mix of rage and satisfaction
>hands me the envelope and tells me to take out the paper inside and read it, she had it since my birth but didn't want to show it to me
>it's something that looks like an elaborate medical record of some kind
>it has entries like fights I would get into, diseases I would get (schizophrenia, cancer), homosexuality, alcoholism, that I'll die alone etc.
>basically a paper that forsees a grim future life
>hits me fucking hard, not only because that's my future, but because my mom decided to show it to me and feel so great about it

Then I woke up.
>>
File: p83424723-3.jpg (57 KB, 580x384) Image search: [Google]
p83424723-3.jpg
57 KB, 580x384
I have a recurring theme in my dreams of some unnamed horror that lives in secluded spots such as innawoods, in basements, etc. I always sense it in my dream and the presence of whatever it is gives me this indescribable feeling of dread.

>Driving down country road at night, pitch dark moonless night
>I drive past a trail that goes off the road into the woods
>turn around, decide to drive down the spoopy trail for some fucking reason
>trail comes to a dead end clearing, stop the car
>all i can see is the edge of the woods illuminated by my headlights
>start to feel a presence in the woods, it's slowly moving closer
>it feels "familiar". it's the same presence i've felt in previous dreams. it gives me an indescribably deep feeling of dread
>it knows where i am and it's coming for me
>i turn around and speed away down the trail, narrowly escaping
>i decide to go back the next night in the dream
>get out of my car, walk into the woods
>demonic presence is here again
>i see it between the trees in the distance, it's a tall, skinny hooded shadow person
>pic related is the best representation of the scene in the dream i could find on google
>figure slowly moves closer, the sense of dread gets stronger the closer the figure gets

the dream is pretty fuzzy after that. I've encountered this presence in dreams several times before. i don't always see it, but it always "feels" like the same presence. i wish i could describe the feeling of dread adequately
>>
>>17161906
another dream with this entity

>in the house i grew up in, home alone
>go to my basement into the unfinished portion, the part that's just concrete with no carpet or drywall and has the water heater and A/C and shit in it
>notice a hole in the floor that's never been there before, get extremely intrigued and go to investigate
>it leads to some labyrinthine dungeon that goes down many levels
>i explore the first couple levels, but start to feel the same presence somewhere in the levels of the dungeon below me
>again it knows where i am and starts slowly coming for me
>panic, run as fast as i can out of the dungeon. it's catching up
>make it out back into my basement, it can't follow me into my house. the dream ends
>>
Not quite terrifying now, but when i was like 6 yo, it used to scare the shit out of me, also this was a reccuring dream/nightmare
>would wake up in the middle of the night (in my dream)
>nothing would happen for a few seconds
>the bedroom door would slowly start to open
>a woman with long black hair covering her face would peek through
>would always say 'hello, anon' and jump me
>I would wake up sweatin and scared
As I said earlier, not the most scary one, but it was a recurring dream, so that made it somewhat scarier. Also this used to happen when I was about 6-7 years old, but a few years ago occured again a few times.
Also have had some other dreams that are scarier if anyone is interested
>>
Probably the one where some cunt was trying to ram a nail into my eye.
>>
>>17151591
when you wake up I can tell you all about it, if you want :)
>>
>>17161906
I would have similar dreams so often that they became ridiculous, like I'd be in an apartment complex and the entity was throwing a party in one of the apartments and it filled me with dread
>>
File: 333.jpg (32 KB, 528x432) Image search: [Google]
333.jpg
32 KB, 528x432
I remember that I've once dreamed about my own death. Each time I died inside of a dream, I'd feel something similar to >>17151650 - I'd wake up in my own bed(most of the time) only to die again, still in a dream.
I can't recall how, just the simple fact of death, and the feeling it gave me. Each time it felt different.
By the time I've died a couple of times, I realized I am dreaming, and my last "death" felt really strange, empty but not quite, almost as if it was permanent.
When I finally woke up, the feeling remained, for the remainder of the day.
>>
>>17161648
I think kids are literally retarded
>>
I've experienced sleep paralysis exactly once and nothing can ever come even close to being as terrifying as that. I didn't even see anything, just couldn't move and felt the presence of something really, REALLY evil in the foot of my bed. Hadn't heard about sleep paralysis before that so it made the whole thing so much worse, I was quite certain I had lost my mind or the gates of hell had opened in the corner of my bedroom
>>
In my dream she loved me.
>>
>>17163114
Same.
>>
>>17151591

>Walking through a graveyard.

>Not sure why I am there

>Boney hands start popping up slowly in the distance behind some headstones.

>Picks up speed as the number of boney hands begin to multiply in number.

>One pops up out of the ground

>Grabs my face. Hard.

>Starts pulling me back into the ground.

>I wake up screaming in a puddle of my own sweat.
>>
>2013 or 14

>Likes creepypasta, goes to sleep

>Watching a MrCreepyPasta video when it cuts to a new image and the volume goes up to the max.

>turns down volume, but volume keeps spiking up to max volume every time it cuts to a new image.

>final pic is an open door leading into complete darkness that is zooming in slowly.

>IDK what happened next, wither it was an ear-piercing screamer or just the slience from the door pic, but I then woke up, breathing in and out, and then I slowly when back to sleep.
>>
>>17151650
I once had a dream of a Ginie.
I got a lamp as a present. So I rubbed it to get it out. No result. Then i just wanted to clean it. Without intend. And there it appeared. I had 3 wishes free. So I wished for infinite wishes. At first it was great. Had anything I wanted. But then life got borring. Even when I wished for enemies. If I could not handle them, I would have just wished, they were just a dream.
So since I couldn't handle the problem, I chose to wish, me getting the Ginie was just a dream and awoke.
>>
>>17151847
Prophet?
>>
I drempt I was my dad the day he killed a burglar that threatened to kill my whole family. I was only like 7 at the time it felt like the whole thing was a hallucination. It sounds weird cause I don't even believe in supernatural shit. But it felt as if my soul traveled back in time and went into his body alongside his soul and was part of his experience having to do that.
>>
I had a dream that I got shot through the neck, and felt what I believe is precisely what bleeding to death feels like. Ofc I didn't say dead in the dream, but I did feel myself die
>>
>>17151650

This happened to me once. I woke up, got out of bed and walked out of my door, returned to my body. This happened 7 times and I began to panic. I thought I had died and was in purgatory. Finally, i woke up..
>>
File: cCXpD-YD.jpg (74 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
cCXpD-YD.jpg
74 KB, 768x1024
>>17151591
>middle of night
>starting having very lucid dream
>am in an atrium
>big open area with skylights in the middle
>im under the overhang for the second floor
>there is a cafe table to the left of me ,1 chair
>im looking towards the middle of the atrium
>to my right is a wall and corner
>look to my left
>mom is now at the table
>look to my right
>man in suit appears
>he turns his back to me
>I look to the middle again
>from around the corner comes something
>large black "demon" thing
>is walking on all fours
>huge front hands
>long scorpion like tail
>thin sickly body
>large skull with blank eyes
>thing starts coming at me
>SHEER fucking terror hits
>I wanna nope out so bad
>CANTWAKEUP.jpg
>I force the Lords Prayer out of my mouth
>I actually made myself scream the prayer irl
>The forced yelling wakes me up
>Strangest waking ive had
>Still freaks me out everynoe and then

Anyone got any ideas on this one?
>>
>>17151591
>What's the most terrifying dream that you've ever had?
>I'm pregnant
>haha it's a dream time to wake up
>can't wake up.jpg
>realize this dream is just drawing from memory
>lucid as fuck
>remember she was just having an irregular schedule
>look at hand
>wake up
>tfw no gf
>tfw good feels
>>
>Experimenting with lucid dreaming and non-standard sleep cycles
>Begin dreaming
>Fades in from total darkness, i'm wearing some kind of spacesuit
>Standing on a large platform like an elevator, heading downwards very fast
>Surrounded by others wearing space suits
>All wearing some kind of 'fusion backpack' that looks straight out of ghostbusters
>We descend into this giant underground cavern, so big you could forget you're underground
>Leaderguy explains our task is to expand this cavern and search for caves leading deeper
>Backpack connected to a 2 handed device like a rifle which uses focused sound and vibration to tunnel effectively
>Off exploring tunnels
>Get a little way away from the main group
>See a shadow move in my peripheral vision
>Turn to see something trying to stay out of my helmets headlamp
>Follow it, I have a sonic screwdriver what am I afraid of?
>Come to dead-end
>Something strikes the back of my helmet HARD, knocked to ground and losing consciousness
>Wake up in unfamiliar tunnels
>Massive shadow spiders all around me
>Seem to be absorbing the light from my headlamp
>I leave the helmet and they stay around it
>Realise I have no idea where I am
>Wander further through tunnels
>Entire tunnel suddenly collapses inwards, not like a cave but like an artery contracting
>See scientist guy working on one of the sonic tunneling devices
>Wake up
>>
>>17158053
VISION OF THE FUTURE
>>
> Be in hotel room
> Wall missing idk
> natural disasters happening, tornado volcano, etc.
> Mom fall out wall and tornado says sorry
> not even stunned just like wat
> weird monster thing comes in (resembles Minotaur)
> try's pushing everyone out wall
> wake up
I had this dream when I was 8 and I had a balloon in my room that resembled the Minotaurs shape
>>
One time when i was about nine i was staying at a friends house for the night. We were super obsessed with being able to sense our surroundings with magic or something, kind of like lucario in pokemon but blue nigga wasnt around yet. Anyway we were closing our eyes and just focusing, basically meditation. I saw through the eyes of nothing and had vague sight of my surroundings, but i could make out my location and move myself, or the entity i controlled. I flew up the stairs in a swaying jittery motion, kind of like a snake slithering, and found myself ovserving the upstairs in detail. I felt something in the bathroom and visualised someone on the toilet. I told my friend and we laughed, made some fart jokes, then we heard a toilet flushing and were spooked out. That morning we asked his brother if he was taking a shit at 3 am and he said he did.
>>
blessed enough to not dream 99/100 times i sleep, dont experience nightmares usually but here goes

>find myself in various horror movie trailers
>they all are very accelerated and rushed like most trailers
>each trailer becomes increasingly scarier and violent
>about 7-10 of these trailers go by until the last
>find myself amongst a bunch of hedges, dark and green and horror movie like
>nbd, already been through the last few trailers
>demon like creature is chasing me, bushes are chanting some cult-like song, it's like everything is surrounding me
>end up getting stabbed violently in the stomach
>jesus christ, that burns like fucking CRAZY
>wake up, still feel the "stab wound" for 5 more minutes

pretty tame but luckily that's my scariest dream experience
>>
>get the flu when I was 8
>fuck yeah get to stay home from school
>go to sleep that night, nothing out of the ordinary
>days go by until my 10th birthday party
>remember my mom made a skateboard cake, used those chocolate straw things for axles and little chocolate donuts for the wheels
>blow out the candles, everything slowly becomes muted and completely black
>wake up in hospital, 8 years old again with a fever of about 102 I think
>lived in a fever dream for 2 years without knowing it
Funny thing was I don't remember losing my shit when I woke up, just kind of thought "oh, it was all a dream" and wanted to go back to sleep because I felt like total shit.
>>
>>17154496
the abominable snowman (or "bumble") from rudolph the red nose reindeer when i was a kid.

Fuck
>>
>>17166289
that's crazy, the brain is so amazing
>>
I haven't had even a remotely scary dream ever since about 5 years ago when a mystery giant talking snake started turning up in my dreams.
usually when shit starts getting slightly creapy he just turns up and basically takes over the dream.
Don't have a clue what the snakebro is or even why he constantly appears in my dreams but I don't care, as long as he stays in the dreams and keeps on being a cool guy, He can do what he wants.
>>
I had one pretty recently (like right now)
I was outside on my deck, doing some weird shit with my computer
I was writing out all of these words, circling them, and then drawing arrows connecting them to other words
There were these ants crawling on me, so I killed them
Then these translucent caterpillar things (very small, I inferred they were superjuvenile ants) started crawling all over me too, I could see their organs and everything
It ended with this gif I made, can't remember exactly what it said, but something about striving for perfection and how I was flawed. The words were shooting through this square fractal void thing and there were rainbows trailing out behind it

It wasn't literally terrifying but it was another one of those kind of unhappy dreams

I haven't had a legit nightmare since I was a kid so I couldn't say. I remember one where I was at school, and there was a pterodactyl sleeping on the blacktop. I woke it up and suddenly the world froze and turned black and white except for its huge piercing eye. It just stared at me menacingly and then I woke up.
>>
>>17157052
Had a dream within the past year in which I graphically skinned my dog alive. So that was just a fantastic time.
>>
>>17166289
I really hope this is what's happening right now 2bh
>>
When i dreamt that i killed my best friend.

Mostly because in my other violent nightmares im usually the weak one, punches have no effect etc.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 255x164) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 255x164
>>17151641
So you would wake up into reality and then you'd fall back into a dream?

Because if so I think I had a similar experience but mine lasted for 9 hours
>>
>>17161597
Speaking personally, the ones that I had as a kid were really bizarre and weird probably as a result of all the irrational fears I had when I was younger. Now that I'm older the only nightmares I have usually involve members of my family being harmed in some way because that is one of the most real and constant fears for somebody with a family. Your dreams basically just tell you what is going on in your subconscious if you can interpret them. That is to say, interpret them at a base level (teeth falling out means you're stressed, family harm dreams tend to occur when you're away from them for a while etc.)
>>
>Be dreaming
>Hanging out with some people I haven't seen in ages
>This sucks, better go home
>Everything is dark as fuck
>Find some coins on the ground, but give no shits
>Make it home eventually
>Smell of burnt plastic everywhere
(Allow me to add that this is the one and only occasion I've ever smelled while dreaming)
>Immediately know something's wrong
>Check window
>Three massive orange pyramid like UFO'S hovering above
>See my own hands
>I'm fucking melting

Woke up scared shitless, sweating and all.
>>
>>17151684
What the fuck I've seen this guy before
>>
>Be younger me, about 15-16
>Be dreaming
>Be at our backyard with a few friends
>We're playing paintball
>As the dream progresses it starts to feel more like a real war
>Get shot from a great distance
>Like 7 times
>Actually fucking hurts
>Drift away, I'm totally convinced that I'm dying
>Instead of seeing the light and shit I wake up

I didn't think it was possible to die in a dream
>>
>be 8 years old
>wake up in dream in old bed
>its outside of a burning city with the sky being blood red and everything looking decayed
>run into the first building I see, only I open the door to see the inside of my grandma's house
>I turn around and beckon my friends in from outside, even though they'd not existed previously in the dream
>we look out the living room window in search of something we're hiding from
>giant crowd of skeletons covered in blood marching down the street from both directions, presumably at us
>we lock the door and rush into the kitchen, while trying to be as quiet as possible
>They break through the door and flood into the living room and eventually the kitchen
>The skeletons simply touch my friend to my left and all his flesh melts off
>hear his cries before he becomes one of them, an eye still in it's socket
>my other friend gets touched and I watch as his skin falls off and his blood dries up
>The last image in my head is a glowing red skeleton hand over my face before I wake up

After that I had a tough time with movies that had melting flesh or flesh in general until I watched Evil Dead.
>>
when i dream about something really really good and then i wake up remembering my dream

i feel like im losing everything that is good in my life... i fear those dreams more than nightmares
>>
>dream starts off with me and my cousin hanging out
>we're walking around old neighborhoods, shooting the shit
>eventually we take a shortcut through some woods
>cousin is talking to but not dating this one girl who joined us on walk
>for some reason in the woods this indian lady and her daughter grab me and this girl and make us hold hands
> i think it silly and laugh and say they picked the wrong guy
>cousin pushes me off, we all walk on and laugh
>"lol that was weird" we all acknowledge
>we get back to my grandma's and this other cousin starts talking shit bc literally tfw no gf crap
>me and first cousin ignore him and leave to another room
>notice tv screen has an emergency broadcast system thing going on
>don't pay any attention to it
>we head to the basement to chill, looking through our phones
>eventually my mom shows up and she looks absolutely exhausted
>she begins to cook some food she plans on selling, saying she has orders to fill
>other cousin shows up and starts bitching at us again
>he tries to get my mom to cook some food for him and i'm like wtf she's tired as shit dude
>everyone tells me to calm down so i go outside into the yard
>i start playing with my sister's pug that just happens to be there. wonder why it's there all alone
>don't want to leave it, so carry it with me back to the basement
>no one's there, completely empty
>my mom's dog shows, and i follow him
>i see my mom walking at the top of some stairs and she just collapses
>her eyes literally roll to the back of her head and i run up to her (at some point the pug jumped off and me and ran somewhere else)

1/2
>>
>>17166831
>she's unconscious and i'm crying yelling for help but there's no one coming
>things got really intense and i'm doing all i can to see if she's okay. i seriously felt like i was crying
>i take out my phone call 911 but when they ask me for the address i don't remember it
>i don't want to leave mom but i have to ask what the address is since no one is responding to my yells
>hurry the fuck down
>entire house is empty
>all tv's are set to emergency broadcast and ringing their weird tones
>i was moving too fast throughout the house to stop to read them so i head back to where my mom was but she's not there anymore either
>it's just me and her dog
>i head outside and it's all grey and rainy and see my sister's little pug again
>as i approach it i begin to see this lone deer in different spots in the background
> realize my sister's pug is not her pug; it's like a hologram
>i walk to the edge of the street in absolute human distress seeing this deer peering at me from inside cages and windows of houses
>people around are gathering by the streets and i see the creepy fucking deer standing looking at me

2/2
>>
>Be me
>Epileptic
>Two days ago
>Celebrating New Year's Eve at my best friend's place with her Northern Cree family
>Everything is going very fine, they love me
>I get to sleep there
>I have never had a dream that realistic in my entire life
>I was just talking to her mother, and I suddenly dropped on the floor and had a seizure
>Wake up, terrified
>Tell her what happened
>«My ancestors love you.»

Every night is filled with incredible vivid-like dreams since then. I'm thankful for that, but they're scary as fuck.

Sorry about that English too, I'm not from the US/UK.
>>
i didnt wanna start a thread.

why do i keep seeing 11:11? 5 times in a row ive seen 11:11. surely this means something? i dont see 10:10 or 9:9 twice a day. what does it mean? thank you
>>
>>17151650
I have this happen to me at least once a week, but instead of the light-switches being gone they just straight up aren't there.

Everyone once in awhile I'll see one of my family members staring at me eerily from the shadows, and I'm always legit certain they're an impostor waiting to kill me.

Once I actually woke up for real, and then lurked behind my bedroom door with an axe just in case. Totally delusional, part of my mind was still in the haze of dream paranoia.

Then I heard my brother start making coffee and I came back to sanity.
>>
>>17166859
anyone?
>>
>>17166859
I get this too.
It means your brain has subconsciously hardwired your internal chronometer to check itself againt the time at regular intervals.
>>
>Be me, probably like 7
>Walking down a long, seemingly endless hallway
>The walls are decorated with identically-sized paintings, and I watch myself walk past and study them from a side view
>Paintings are huge
>Like the world entrances in Super Mario 64
>After examining number of paintings I get to a painting of a clown
>Clown is crying, not that unique of an art subject
>lol wait
>The tears streaming down his face are in full motion
>His sobbing gets increasingly loud and exaggerated
>I reach my hand forward and learn it's no canvas, but a liquid like surface
>Gacy grabs me, l am pulled in
>Wake up
>Go back to sleep
>>
>>17155979
>Try lucid dreaming and I still can't escape the old man, teleports and shape-shifts through doors
Maybe escape isn't the right way of going about it

I can see 3 options
1. Stand and fight
2. Stand and talk to him; tell him you're not leaving and that you know you're in a dream so he can't do anything to you
3. Let him do whatever he wants to do
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.