[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if the moon is the earth's reflection in space just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 12
File: blakazz.jpg (37 KB, 560x315) Image search: [Google]
blakazz.jpg
37 KB, 560x315
What if the moon is the earth's reflection in space just in a different time? Given that if you don't buy into NASA's and the government's bullshit that humans have actually have been outside of earth's orbit because personally no one I know even to the 7th degree of separation has set foot on the moon. I want you to show me actual lunar landings and astronauts walking on it. Go ahead and try to find em and prove to me that they're not shooped. It's 2016 they have the technology to go to space but not to take hd videos of astronauts on the moon? Anyways, listen. So humans are like a fungus to this planet or somethin of the sort, just picture the first human generations on fast foward how we multiply, spread, and attach to the planet like a host of sorts, and den it can go one of 2 ways: either the humans establish a voluntary contribution community or they become a government based community. If a voluntary community works out then we will be living in harmony of mutual benefit with our host planet by harnessing the natural energy that the planet has and recieves. If we were to do that, what would the end result be? The sun is the reflection of our planet another space time just like the moon is. We are in a black hole and our seeing our reflections as 2 possibilities. As above so below. Quantum physics tells us that quantum particles are in every state until observed, at which point they turn into either a mass particle or an energy particle. Scale up to planet size and that's where we're at now, on one hand we can turn into a bright planet that produces escess energy in turn be an energy particle basically, or we kill of our resources and die off becoming a mass particle in space essentially. Now I'm not biased but I think the former is where we need to be headed. Living with the planet symbiotically would help the planet grow to its full potential. I've seen more videos of UFO's going into the sun than I have moon landings let alone people walking on the moon.
>>
Probably cause we're so popular now that we've mutually transcended to the next level of existance. On the other hand if we carry on like parasites then our future outcome is that we will turn this planet into an unihabitable barren wasteland. The earth has expirienced 2 major waves on consciousness so far. First is all the pyramid based civiliaztions with multiple gods i.e. Africa, South America, Asia etc. the second is prayer based one god civilizations i.e. Jews, Christians, Muslims. That contact was first made when the blue eye mutation came about. We are the only planet in the observable universe that gets a full eclipse. Why? because from the earth the sun and the moon are identical in size. No other planet in our observable universe has a moon that comes in close to being as proportionally as big as our moon. starting to get it? We're traveling through a black hole which is like a spiral tube, but we are rotating in it in a fibonacci fashion into where at some point when a full ecplise comes about thats actually us seeing out of the black hole. So we're taveling in a black hole, through space-time, and we see out reflections in space-time but being that black holes are the way they are the reflections are the 2 different possiblities of our outcomes seperated by time and probability. We're in the vaccum of the black hole and we are the unobserved particle existing in every state. So back to the quantum particle and how it hasn't decided what for to take on until observed, thats identical to what we are as a planet in our current dimension. The significance of Pi is that if we get the planet turning in a perfect circle in the blackhole rather in the spiral fobonacci fashion it would make our worl look like what the end of interstellar where they live in a tubed fashion. So now, we have observed ourselves from 2 possible outcomes via telescope, and we see the process via quantum theory.
>>
File: tldr2.png (251 KB, 480x719) Image search: [Google]
tldr2.png
251 KB, 480x719
>>17165080
>wall of text
>>
That leaves now to figure out if we're going to continue to be earth's pararsites and kill it off or to move to a self sustaining non government based civilization. As long as there's government there will be corruption, as long as there's that there will be exploitation and we will never come out on top and always lose. The fact that our relationship with our host planet is like that of a fungus, that would explain why substances such as psilocybin and LSD (which is derived from a fungus) have ways we can connect and communicate because we are a fungi at a macroscopic level. We communicate via music (vibrations) and so therefore telepathic communication would be music based (universal language.) I wonder if fungi communicate via vibrations or if they have some form of inteligent communication (see: Physarum Polycephalum.) So at a macroscopic level we parallel fungus on an organisim/size scale so what are we collectivley at a megascopic level? (see holographic principle)
>>
>>17165085
lucky bastard. i actually read it all.
>>
Stopped reading after the 2nd sentence due to lack of intelligent thought from OP. I can also have mouth diarrhea that "sounds" deep, edgy and different. That makes absolutely none of it true though.
>>
File: goatee.jpg (37 KB, 640x631) Image search: [Google]
goatee.jpg
37 KB, 640x631
>>17165084
>>
File: TLDRLOL.png (253 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
TLDRLOL.png
253 KB, 1024x768
>>
File: 1449430572583.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1449430572583.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
>>17165084
Yo... Thanks for the awakening, bro. That shit hit deep. Get off the internet and make something of yourself. I'm going to go call my girlfriend and tell her I love her.

Cheers
>>
File: 1449448666169.png (942 KB, 607x1080) Image search: [Google]
1449448666169.png
942 KB, 607x1080
>>17165084
>>
>>17165080
>What if the moon is the earth's reflection in space just in a different time?
Stupid.
> Given that if you don't buy into NASA's and the government's bullshit that humans have actually have been outside of earth's orbit because personally no one I know even to the 7th degree of separation has set foot on the moon.
Stupid.
>I want you to show me actual lunar landings and astronauts walking on it
Pic related
>>
>>17165178
can't tell shit from the pic and see what the holographic principle is and understand how black holes work then get back to me pleb
>>
>>17165183
Your previous posts made no fucking sense, so I ignored them. Are you alright?
>>
>>17165183
i'm only in the 5th degree of separation. am i doomed?
>>
>>17165080
>because personally no one I know even to the 7th degree of separation has set foot on the moon
What a coincidence, no one I personally know personally knows Barrack Obama either. That means the president doesn't exist, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 640x640
>>17165080
>7th degree of seperation

you have a 12:7.13 billion chance to meet someone thats been to the moon, since all 12 are american, if you are too thats 322 million to 12.
OP can't math, abandon thread.
>>
File: itawakes.jpg (60 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
itawakes.jpg
60 KB, 500x500
holy shit op you just ascended to the next level of stupid
>>
File: Trance_Formation_of_America.jpg (171 KB, 799x1255) Image search: [Google]
Trance_Formation_of_America.jpg
171 KB, 799x1255
>>17165085
>>17165127
Same person

>>17165178
Actual or essential embodiment of a 15 year old troll.

>>17165193
Ran out of funny "TLDR" memes

>>17165442
The fallacy in this conclusion is off the scale

>>17165080
>>17165084
>>17165088

Interesting and mind-opening posts to say the least. It caused more curiosity and intrigue than conclusive results but absolute food for thought. Up until this point I've always accepted the Moon Landings but god damn that question about HD moon footage...literally where is it? inb4 you say m'photo from a half century ago.
>>
>>17165085
You missed literally nothing.

Just some autismo ranting about how cool his schizo philosophy looks when he's wearing it with his tinfoil hat.
>>
File: 5bc.png (40 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
5bc.png
40 KB, 625x626
>>17165080
We have transcended the mortal plane. Time is dead and meaning has no meaning. OP just went full retard.
>What if the moon is the earth's reflection in space just in a different time?
Fucking what? How do you even come to that conclusion? Do you have even a basic understanding of how time or photons even work? Like, jesus dude.

>no one I know even to the 7th degree of seperation has set foot on the moon.

This actually makes the most sense out of anything in your entire post, and you still managed to fuck it up. Of course you're not going to know anyone who's set foot on the fucking moon. Just because you found out what the 6 degrees of separation are from a wikipedia article don't mean that it means that we never landed on the fucking moon.

>It's the current year shouldn't we have HD photos of people on the moon hurr durr.

We don't have any because NASA doesn't do shuttle missions itself anymore. and we have no reason to go back because we found out it was just a big floating fucking rock with nothing of any interest or scientific value on it. It's a big whiteish-gray rock, nothing interesting about it dude. (Well aside from the fact that it is moving away from the earth at a n extremely slow speed.)

>Either the humans establish a voluntary contribution community, or they become a government based community.

So is this supposed to be some sort of social commentary trying to get people to join your hippie commune? Fuck off mate. Governments, no matter how bad some people think they might be, are needed to a certain extent. Early humans established government based societies because without SOME sort of authoritative power even slightly organizing things. It would fall into utter chaos, it's human nature.

>The sun is the reflection of our planet another space time just like the moon is.

See above for my thoughts on this.

>Cont.
>>
>>17165080
>We are in a black hole and our seeing our reflections as 2 possibilities.

It's like Daedalus' labyrinth of stupidity holy shit. Do you actually claim to know exactly how black holes work. And that we are currently inside of one? What evidence do you even have to back this up? What could have possibly led you to this conclusion? Just because Jedediah Stormthunder down at the loony bin told you that We live inside a black hole and that obama's a reptilian sex slave from the same planet as the elf people, doesn't mean that it's fucking true.

>Quantum physics tells us that quantum particles are in every state until observed, at which point they turn into either a mass particle or an energy particle. Scale up to planet size and that's where we're at now

You almost made sense and then you took a U-turn straight into a brick wall. Planets don't exist in a superposition until you observe them.

>on one hand we can turn into a bright planet that produces excess energy in turn be an energy particle basically.

The sun is a star. Not a planet, honey. It is a star. with mass several thousand times that of our own planet. So unless your plan is to make everyone really fucking fat so that we can reach that sort of mass and become a star, you just sound like a babbling idiot.

>or we kill off our resources and die off becoming a mass particle in space essentially. And once again you're being unbelievably stupid. Are we going to somehow LOSE mass and become the size of the moon? Do you understand the basic laws of physics? Like fucking what.

>I've seen more videos of UFO's going into the sun than I have moon landings let alone people walking on the moon.

Welp, that's it folks. We can pack our bags and go right on home because this guy has solved the fucking mystery. Videos taken by cameras on the spacecrafts themselves? Nah, those aren't nearly as credible as youtube videos that some 50 year old crackhead posted on the internet. >Cont, last part, I swear.
>>
>>17165679
I'd also like a source to these "UFOs into the sun" videos at are so amazing.

I didn't think that people this fucking crazy existed on this planet. But shit dude, you've taken the cake, eaten it, and then claimed that the cake is a black hole and that it's earth's reflection from another timeline. Godspeed you insane son of a bitch.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.