[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: KILL_ME.jpg (42 KB, 450x368) Image search: [Google]
KILL_ME.jpg
42 KB, 450x368
I got a story for you guys.

Backstory: When I was growing up my mom and my dad seperated. They did it months after I was born and since they weren't married it was a lot easier. I hated my dad's side of the family because they were uncaring pricks, but nonetheless I had to go to my grandparents house every now and then. The house was old and creepy and I have a few stories from it but unless people want me to I won't tell all of them.

>be me, a while ago, about 8 years old
>at grandparents house
>they got me sleeping in a room upstairs at the end of a hallway
>8 years old do naturally hate dark and having to be in it
>have to go to bed so climb into the bed and don't turn light off
>fall asleep
>wake up later when someone turn light off
>ohshit
>spooked solid staring at wall with blanket almost completely covering me
>start to see shit in the dark, faces and shit, I swear I saw something moving
>eventually fall asleep

This happened basically every time I was there and it terrified me.

>me a few days ago
>with family for christmas
>have to sleep in that room again
>not too spooked
>have dog with me, go into room to put my shit away
>dog follows and I close the door
>put shit away and try to pet dog
>he is flipping, trying to dig his way into the closet, barking at the wall
>remember being here as a kid
>ohshitthedogknows.jpg
>dog barks at wall again then whimpers and flay out runs at the closed door
>what the fuck
>let dog out and sit there semi spooked and confused

Also, spooky stories thread
>>
lurking for more stories
>>
Stories? Anyone?
>>
Bumping with a story of my own

>Absolutely 2015
>Be at gfs house
>Her house is old, at least 125 years
>obviously creaks and stuff at night and throughout the day

>Staying the night, this past summer
>Going up stairs to go to bed
>Hear someone say "John!"
>My name is Tim
>Ask gf if she heard it
>She didn't hear it, but told me that in the 40s a woman killed her husband and she supposedly called out to him before pulling the trigger
>>
File: castle.jpg (109 KB, 599x397) Image search: [Google]
castle.jpg
109 KB, 599x397
At my first job, several people told me about weird spooky shit they'd seen there at one time or another. I don't have any elaborate stories, just a few short things I heard about over time. Pic is related.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.