[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happened about a year ago >be me sleeping >having a dream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1450767553733.gif (3 MB, 322x242) Image search: [Google]
1450767553733.gif
3 MB, 322x242
Happened about a year ago
>be me sleeping
>having a dream
>in my dream I'm laying in bed, facing the wall and trying to sleep
>have a feeling in my spine that somebody or something is behind me
>suddenly on the wall I see a shadow of a hand reaching towards me
>trying to get up but can't move
>trying to scream but only muffled sounds come out
>finally manage to jump out of bed
>turn around and see a human figure by my bed
>dressed in all black and just a black void instead of a face
>it's holding a big kitchen knife in its hand
>suddenly it growls like an animal and rushes towards me
>wake up facing the wall like in my dream
>heart is racing
>still have that same feeling in my spine but it's slowly going away
>finally realize it was just a dream
>suddenly hear somebody yell for help outside
>female voice screaming "help! Will somebody help me?" Over and over
>ohshit.jpg
>screams don't stop
>weirdly her voice is really calm, her screams aren't panicky.
>she's screaming loud but I hear no emotions in her screams
>get up, grab my knife, flashlight and my phone
>no streetlights where I live so it's dark
>go outside and hear the scream one more time and it stops
>walk around my apartment building and surrounding buildings
>didn't see anyone or anything weird
>walked around the whole block
>nothing
>it was 5am when all that happened

Went back inside but after that dream and what happened after I woke up I didn't feel like sleeping anymore
>>
I wouldnt be able to fall asleep after that either. Poor you.
>>
>>17145025
I think it's a weird coincidence that all that happened right after I woke up from a nightmare
>>
>>17145013

Congrats, lucid dreaming is soon within your reach.

That was a sleep paralysis combined with multiple semi lucid false awakenings. Some people wake from a dream into another dream and then do this five or more times, each time thinking they are awake only to find it another dream.

Best way, as always, is stay calm and simply smile at said evil monster and welcome them to your consciousness, then ask them to take you to the beach, the place you will find love, or where you can can have awesome sex, and yes, it happens.

Read up on lucid dreaming, false awakening, and sleep paralysis. Nothing to worry about here, you simply have an awesome mind.
>>
>>17145733
And then me and the monster drive out into the sunset, build a family, and live happily until we die on the same day?
>>
>>17145733
Ima laugh when he asks the burglar irl to take him to the beach
>>
>>17145013
Ey b0ss
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.