[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird vision 3 years ago.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: fireball.jpg (11 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
fireball.jpg
11 KB, 400x400
So about three years ago me and my family were walking out of a restaurant and all of the sudden in the sky I saw a HUGE fireball coming down. It looked like it was in our atmosphere because of how fast it was going. I froze in my steps, and watched it go into the distance. I turned around and asked my mom and dad if they saw that too. They looked puzzled and asked what I was talking about. I told them and they laughed and asked if I was okay. They told me I had to be seeing things. What do you think this was? Was I just seeing shit, or was i having a vision? My fear was real, I thought that we were about to die. The pic in my post is as close of a picture I could find to what I "saw" that night.
>>
>>17144799
U got LARP vision
>>
>>17144799
If at night: You probably saw a meteor and your parents are unobservant fucks.
>>
File: oh my loooord.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
oh my loooord.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>17144799
You get those sort of dreams too? I've been getting a lot of similiar kind of dreams in the last 4 or 5 months. Either involving a meteor or ball of fire coming down towards the city I live or UFO's/Alien craft just materializing or coming down from the sky. I always wake up before impact in the "fire ball ones", but the dream gives me a good wake up fear and in the "UFO" ones I end up having this tremendous terror come over me but they never end up attacking. They just watch me..and leave afterwards or I wake up.

Since July I've had those two types of dreams once every 2 or so weeks. But in the last month I've been getting twice every week. Weird shit son.
>>
>>17145093
It was not a dream though. I had a vision or something while I was awake, in real time.
>>
>>17145078
But there were other people out in the parking lot who were acting normal.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.