[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this is crazy shit /x/, I made a discovery yesterday but it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
File: maxresdefault.jpg (45 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
45 KB, 1280x720
So this is crazy shit /x/, I made a discovery yesterday but it was in front of our eyes the whole time. Let me explain.

So I'm fucking watching this episode of Dr. Oz right
The episode was called

The Plan to Overcome Your Insecurity
Posted on 9/28/2015 |

So throughout this episode, (I couldn't seem to find the whole episode) this girl that the camera veered off to earlier was getting interviewed and the topic was about "I get insecure and I don't know how these girls pull of being so sexy and confident, it's not fair blah blah blah" and the whole premise of the episode was either to blame it on someone else (like oz tried mentioning in that clip) or just to love yourself. I started to fucking laugh my ass off when it first came on. Now in my logical mind and as an ex-personal trainer, I'm thinking he's a fucking doctor, why doesn't he talk about "shut the fuck up start exercising and being fit, you did this to yourself, anyone can be what they want to be" type motivation? So I'm watching this episode and started paying close attention because that just seemed a little off to me. Now this is where it gets interesting.
When he talks to the audience, he's very persistent about how an individual feels, emotionally and listens to their opinions one by one. As I observed him, it just seemed unnatural and thought that that's not really normal behavior the way hes in peoples facrs but I just brushed it off as him being a weird person.
Anyways, I've been in sales for about two years and if you know anything about it, you should know that you should "close" in a convo to get the answer that you want- i.e. "is that fair enough, wouldn't you want to do this, etc" basically to lead the discussion in your favor and for people to agree with you. Now watching this, he's doing a bunch of closes with the girl. He's very skilled in doing so, but that also raised a red flag. - cont
>>
I'm thinking "he's a doctor, how could he be so good into leading the convo, perfect closes... he's a natural sales person. wait... leading the convo, topic about not doing shit to change yourself, Dr Oz is an ispirational image that has anot influence to average americans, weird behavior, holy shit he'said a fucking Reptalian"

And I was fucking right.

Maybe I'll start noticing these in people more and more now that I've figured this shit out

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DMcogscCcGW0&ved=0ahUKEwjQtcfH5oDKAhUJWj4KHUtNBpYQtwIIITAB&usg=AFQjCNGL5YfwA_oKSyzyQbXgnAqSqHW8wg&sig2=Ke50MTUAakSuNeJcP8JhGA
>>
Sorry for typo this auto correct on my s6 is a fucking bitch
But honestly they control the masses through the TV, I should've seen that one coming a mile away but now there's proof.
Don't listen to him, it's all apart of his plan for you to agree with him.

Bump
>>
>>17143444
Holy shit people need to see this
Bump
>>
File: image.jpg (577 KB, 1280x1567) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
577 KB, 1280x1567
Damn that's pretty good
>>
>>17143464
Thats fucking Crazy what the fuck
>>
Now this is real fucking paranormal. How does that video only have a few thousand views after being on YouTube for almost 3 years? More people need to see this shit. This one is hard to brush off.
>>
>>17143444
Thats actually pretty good. 90% of these 'reptilian' vids are compression artifacts but this was different.
>>
>>17143557
No, it wasn't. This was just some crazy person who edited the video. Nothing to see here.
>>
Dr. Oz is a quack and a manipulator.

I will not argue the point about whether or not Reptilians exist, or whether or not Dr. Oz even is one.

However, that video shows a reflection in his eyes. Now, you can either accept that a simple explanation is the more logical one, or you can choose to believe that I am simply part of the conspiracy.
>>
GREAT FIND ANON

Most of the reptoid vids are a stretch but it looks like you've stretched those reptile dick holes wiiiide open.

All anons come quick before shills derail the thread for a 404!
>>
You people are so gullible. Here's another one that "proves" your precious reptilians exist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McogscCcGW0&app=desktop
>>
>>17143572
Shit, wrong video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4ajRVO6PNM
>>
>>17143559
Shill detected, use proof in your argument.
>>
>>17143559
>>17143572
Holy shit the shills are already here in force. We must be right
>>
>>17143575
Don't link some other schitzo's video, it's irrelevant. We aren't talking about that one, we're talking about this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McogscCcGW0&app=desktop
>>
>>17143576
>>17143579
Seriously? I don't buy this bullshit and I'm a shill? Fuck off.
>>
>>17143579
They'll have to send MIB to my doorstep at this point, this thread is going down with me cx

A little off topic but is there any way to make the public aware of reptoids without sounding like a complete tinfoil?
>>
>>17143583

To immediately imply that OP made an "edit" to a video that is one continuous clip of filming a TV screen, yeah. It makes you look like a big shill, you government gimp. c;
>>
You people are as loony as this fruit loop.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjUIA23dJRw
>>
File: shill.jpg (111 KB, 1278x720) Image search: [Google]
shill.jpg
111 KB, 1278x720
>>17143599
>>17143583
>>
>>17143606
I wish. I could use the money.
>>
>>17143444
Trips never lies, however you should loosen that tin foil fedora
>>
>>17143606
please find a doctor to help with your heroin addiction
>>
>>17143583
>>17143599
fuck off
>>
SO SPOOKY GUYS!
THEY ARE TOTALLY REAL!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnQu2as-JR0
>>
>>17143622
Wow, not that Anon but if you are a shill you should be executed you're so fucking terrible at it, and being a human being in general.
>>
>>17143640
he's kekking at the ad in the article revealing govt' shills
>>
>>17143647
Oh so, he's seen that ad before? I've never seen it, and couldn't make it out.
>>
>>17143561
Shill
>>
>>17143561
>>17143622
Damn theres even good cop, bad cop shills in here now. He must really be a reptile
>>
כבה את זה
>>
>>
>>17143444
http://www.doctoroz.com/episode/what-your-face-reveals-about-your-health?video_id=2168142365001

Im not noticing anything...halp
>>
>>17143705

forum sliding
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 480x270
that was actually pretty good
>>
למחוק את זה
>>
>>17143561
Contacts can sometimes show a reflection.
>>
I don't want to destroy your special fantasy world where you are a hero and see stuff that sheeple can't, but that is very, very easy to make in after effects or nuke, I made something similar once for a job.

Don't be stupid...
>>
First off, you're an idiot The SSRA is a lie. Secondly, as a 'personal trainer' you should understand coditioning. Conditioning is training your body to habitually preform certain actions. Because its embedded in your brain. People who are overweight or unhealthy are usually conditioned to preform certain actions-even unhealthy actions-habitually. Weather from their parents or their environment. When kids watch television and everythings mcds and sugary cereal, they are conditioned to live a more unhealthy lifestyle. Or if they are poor and dont have much to do but sit around and watch TV while their lazy parents sit around and collect a welfare check. Thats why the poor are usually inclined to be overweight. It isnt on accident we have become more obese as a nation over the years. We've been conditioned to be plebs, because the elite dont want competition. Humans werent meant to live like that. We were trained.
>>
>>17143654
What?
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1290x1260) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1290x1260
Holy shit guys it's real. Man, American TV is fucked up.
>>
File: wow.gif (978 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
wow.gif
978 KB, 500x246
>>17143444
Even if these arent real they freak me the fuck out.
>>
>>17143640
Ads are personalized, it means you have an addiction because you have searched help for it before. You do know ads are personalized right?
>>
>>17143606
This looks like a legitimate news source. Oh wait, appeal to conspiracy so only blogs are legit kek
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.