[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7
File: white-mask.jpg (10 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
white-mask.jpg
10 KB, 300x400
For about two years now I've been having the same night terrors over and over about these men in masks, and I thought about it in the beginning of just being normal nightmares, but weird things happen when I've spoken about it about it , like lights dimming, weird time jumps, and seeing strange shadow figures are some of the things. I don't know whats going on. I've tried medications but they don't work. I'm scared. Am I cursed or something /x/? Please help.
>>
>>17141599
>you fucking around with shit you don't know about? i.e., contacting the dead.
>you trying to do meditations and invoke shit for spoops?
>have you had a near death experience?
>have you ever thought about making love to another man?
>have you ever at any point in time attempted to place a hex, or attempt to fuck around with witchcraft?

tldr, need more details OP
>>
Start smoking weed OP, I never have dreams when I fall asleep high
>>
>>17141627
that's because slackers have no dreams, just hopeless chip eaters with no future.
>>
More details, yes.. Likely paranormal event, no... More likely the fear and stress the dreams are putting on your brain are making the rest of your life more difficult to process and deal with. Try to figure out what your mind is actually trying to tell you. Your brain obviously thinks it's important if the dreams are ongoing.
>>
>>17141627
Just lol.. When was the last time you had an original thought?
>>
>>17141621
>I've messed around with the ouija board a few times (but they were after the night terrors)
>I've meditated before.
>One time I tried overdosing, and thats the closest to death i've gotten.
> Well I am female so I think thinking about making love to a man is natural
> I have not tried to mess around with witchcraft before the night terrors.
>>
>>17141655
this dedication goes out to Elizabeth from /x/

http://youtu.be/ad6Kx6oCnjc
>>
>>17141599
My nightmares involved me having to watch people be horribly murdered by these guys in masks, the color of them usually change each dream except one who's mask is just a plain white. They feel so real and I tell myself they're not. I hate the living fuck out of these dreams. They freak me the fuck out. I can deeper detail, I will if anyone wants, but I just feel sick right now.
>>
>>17141719
The one in the white mask is coming for you
>>
I'm going to go outside for awhile, I'm really feeling sick.
>>
File: downloadss.jpg (4 KB, 197x256) Image search: [Google]
downloadss.jpg
4 KB, 197x256
>>17141768
Be carefull ...
>>
I've been waiting to hear from you Elizabeth.
I see the Thoughtforms are working.
I'm sorry for the discomfort.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (108 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
108 KB, 1920x1080
>>17141719

It's not a nightmare, you're just watching your favorite dancecrews get murdered on ABDC.
>>
In my nightmare I remember hearing names but they are weird and I don't know how to spell them.
I could try to if anyone thinks it would be helpful.
>>
>>17141922
>nightmares
>>
>>17141922
might as well do it. someone might recognize something or others will just try and troll but still worth it
>>
>>17141935
Ok I'm going to try to but i probably am going to butcher the names.
>Selvoltare (Cell-Volt-are-E is what it sounded like) this one i think was the white mask guy.
>Domeaden (Dome-me-aid-in) I think was a guy in an orange mask.
> Fee. I don't know which one this was.
>Soysail (Soy-sail) was a blue masked guy.
>Geckon (G-eck-on) was another.
Im trying to remember others but I can't remember any more completely.
>>
There are twelve different colored masks that I remember. There is White, Black, Brown, Orange, Green, Red, Blue, Purple, Grey, Pink, Yellow, and Some tan-ish color. Sometimes I call them the demented power rangers just to make myself laugh a bit. All except the white one have strange markings on there masks and they all are men from what I can remember.
>>
>>17142089
any specific people that are being murdered, anyone you know?
>>
>>17142210
One was a kid I knew (and had a crush on), named Alvaro. In my dream he was beaten to death by the Orange mask guy. He was the only person I recognized, and sure I thought it was fucking nothing.
>>
>>17142364
I really don't like mentioning this but, he died in a car crash a few weeks later. It could be coincidental. But its also coincidental that its the day after the anniversary of the death of my father.
>>
>>17142425
>coincidence
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>17142425
damn.
that sounds pretty fucked up, like it's a conspiracy with those mask guys
has anything else weird happened in your dreams with them involved?
>>
>>17142425
>>
I actually hope I'm awake now, because I've had it where i tried to wake myself up and I "did". And I go though out the day for what seems like hours before I realize that I'm still in a dream. I pray to God that I'm actually awake right now.
>>
>>17142580
you are
because I saw it, if that's any consolation
also you can't learn in dreams so here's a fun fact
a bundle of axons is called a nerve
>>
There were times in some of the dreams where I was beaten and, apart from feeling every cut and blow in the dream, I woke up, actually woke up with cuts and bruises on the areas where I was hurt by them.
>>
>>17142702
forgot to add that im replying
>>17142471
>>
>>17142672
I'm going to trust you on this, anon.
>>
Can't the black waves in you eat them?
>>
>>17142580
Ive gone for what felt like a week once.

I felt like fucking Captain America waking up the next morning, as if i had been sleeping for 70 years.
>>
Eliza, besides the cuts and bruises you've physically gotten, has there been some other paranormal happenings around you physically? Like manifestations of ghosts, shadows, weird knockings or footsteps in your house?

Please consult a pastor about it. Only Jesus can help you, my dear child.
>>
>>17142702
geez.
that's pretty brutal
how often do you dream of them?
>>
>>17142815
I dream about them 5 times on a "good" week any more is normal. I fucking (pardon my language) hate that I can consider it normal in my life now.
>>
>>17142908
Its 4chan, lizzy, you can swear.
>>
I don't think i will be sleeping soon so I'm going to try adding some more stuff that I've noticed.

>They all began right before my father died
> Sometimes in my dreams I'm not me, but some man running away from them.
> They are all really really vivid
> Each mask color seems to indicate how the wearer will kill a person (ex. orange seems to use blunt force, Purple is asphyxiation, Black is poison)
>I've tried to not sleep before but I can't do that, caffeine doesn't work, and neither does sugar.
>>
>>17142979
Sorry I'm not going to contribute much to the thread with this, but this is some fucked up shit.
>>
I saw, I swear I saw the white masked guy outside of my dream once. It was when I was home alone watching T.V and I saw a silhouette out of the corner of my eye standing and I looked over thinking it was my mom, only to see this figure with what looked like a white mask on, duck into The hallway. And I was scared for about thirty minutes before I decided to check it out, grabbing my little brothers toy light-saber for protection. Thank God I didn't find anyone or anything.
>>
>>17143054
Another time I saw what looked like the pink masked guy but I'm not sure, all i know was it was fucked up.It was night time and I was walking to the kitchen to get something to eat and i glanced to my living room and saw something slowly crawling towards me. I thought It was my dog, he's a big chocolate lab at first, and i don't know why it didn't cross my mind that dogs joints don't bend like that at the time, but I thought it was my dog until I opened my fridge and heard my dog jumping on the sliding glass door indicating he was outside in the back yard. I literally almost pissed myself.
>>
have you ever seen any of them wearing metal claws?>>17143080
>>
I need to step outside again, I think i might have a panic attack just by remembering this. I'm shaking again. I'll be back. Sorry.
>>
>>17143086
No, not that I can remember.
>>
>>17143088
so in these dreams do you have a reoccurring landscape? or just general shape of landscape say you have walls. trees and forest can also be interpreted as such.
>>
>>17143141
other than your waking up thing
>>
>>17143088
and also do you ever hear a sortof high pitch noise just sounds like its coming from outside or somwhere that just rings for about a minute or so?
and when you have these dreams does your heart feel like its being crushed?
>>
>>17143141
>>17143141
They usually take place in the same area It's like a forest, but it looks exactly the same each time. There's a river in the same spot looking the same way, There's a two run down cottages with a tree growing through the one on the left if you face them from the front. There's a hot spring which is hot enough to melt skin. A few marked graves. A giant boulder with a bunch of littler rocks around it with moss on it and on the furthest rock, which is pointed there are scratched words on it which spell out "does god hate me" I've been there too times in my dreams. I can probably even draw a map of the area. >>17143177
And yes I've heard loud pitch ringing, sometimes loud enough that my spine tenses up, but not the heart being crushed though.
>>
>>17143202
Have you ever accepted any food in the dream?
>>
>>17143220
I've been offered,but never accepted any.
>>
I tried drawing the face of the last person I had seen killed by one of the masked men in my dreams
>>
>>17143234
what would you describe the feeling as whne the dreams first started
>>
>>17143220
You mentioned that all the masks have markings except for white, can you describe the markings?
>>
>>17143256
shite i messed up on the date
>>
>>17143275
the best I can describe them is they look almost, i think, tribal. Each mask has different lines on them. I could probably try drawing the masks out if that would help. I don't know if drawing them would make whatever is going on worse but I'm willing to risk it
>>
>>17143295
oh and that date is correct for me atleast
>>
>>17143295
oh and sorry if your shaking up a storm right now maybe it feels like needles are on your skin happens to me to whenever i talk about my dreams.
>>
>>17143256

>Patrick Stewart
>>
>>17143336
the markings also might have meant nothing though
>>
What do the dreams remind you of? Do you ever experience things in the dream that remind you of things in your life? Maybe an event from that day, or a friend you knew when you were a kid?

What kind of fear do you feel? Do you feel like prey, or foreboding, or just a general uneasiness like something isn't 'right'?

And you should go to a doctor. That's the only real advice anyone here can give. Night terrors aren't normal for adults, and it's definitely a sign that you're either physically drained from the terror, or you've developed mental issues lately if you've been seeing them out of your dream, in your waking life.

You don't have to be all 'I'm having hallucinations demons are coming to get me'. Just say "Hey, I've been having repetitive night terrors for a while. I don't know what caused it, but it's really fucking with my life. I'm having hallucinations occasionally. Is there any advice you can give me? I want to be able to sleep."
>>
>>17143389
hmm perhaps but when dreams feel more real that real life what are you gonna do and what better place then the den of mental illness that is 4chan to learn about whats plaguing oneself?
>>
>>17143377
Oh I see it. Hehe I'm not the best artist. The person had more hair on her head and was actually an elderly woman. Anon, I think you made me feel a little better.
>>
File: 1.jpg (9 KB, 201x226) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
9 KB, 201x226
>>17141631
Totally bro!
>>
also another question what music do you listen to?
this isn't irrelevant btw.
>>
>>17143425
I listen to almost anything, but it has to have a nice sound to it. Like a good beat. Its not about the lyrics, it's the tempo and rhythm. I can listen to most rap songs because their more talk less music to me. Never opera though. Hope that was helpful.
>>
>>17143440
patterns to the rythem 4? or 3 or 5-6 maybe 7?
>>
>>17142812
Why be so limiting? Just because you're part of a christ social club, doesn't mean it is the only way of getting help.
Every culture since the dawn of remembrance has had religious sages who dealt with paranormal stuff.
>>
Oh right and whatever you do. DO NOT SPEAK TO THEM.
>>
>>17141599
Men with white masks.... You sure they ain't rammstein? :)))
>>
>>17143440
Elizabeth, i have seen people with same problems that you have. This might be trash but to some of the people it actually helped. They are curing some people by rituals. I have found some videos al tho some of you might think your illness is nothing but a nightmare or smth but these people can do some stuff that no other can and rest of the world is looking on them as frauds. But since non of the doctors could help you than i wanted to try and show you them.
Anyways, here is the video ( sorry it's in russian) - https://youtu.be/h-pkiN89U2A , they are called (not sure how is it in english but we call them ekstrasenss) usually they are shamans, priests or something else but specialized in curing people like you or helping to find something out that has been mistery like a murder and in your case, connection to death, nightmares and your friend that passed away. Anyways, i'll be checking this thread out pretty soon and im pretty sure that there are some shamans in U.S. too. Agh and forgot to say sorry for my bad english and the long reply.
>>
you can summon them by imagining them behind a door.
and when they arrive, jump them.
>>
>>17143336
I'd be interested to see what the symbols looked like
maybe someone on here will recognize them
If they're showing up in real life it's either the start of a serious mental disease or something really fucked up
>>
>>17143377
poor bastard
>>
No worry it's just some Demonic shits. Get over it.
>>
>>>/wsg/847309
>>
I just don't know what to do other than give up. I'm scared, I don't know whats wrong. It just all feels hopeless. And I really thank you all who have given me advice/help or tried their best to, thank you guys so much for caring. I wish this whole thing would all just fucking end already!
>>
>>17145754
those sort of emotions just fuel the fire. as for me i thought my dreams were beautiful because of the shear level of detail that just feels greater than real life and because i loved that detail the dreams go away because i wholeheartedly would rather be dreaming those dreams than awake soand because i enjoyed the dreams there was no fuel for the fire so i don't know if i can help you with yours as i have never od'd or been scared of a dream other than once but the one thing that scared me in the dream once appeared in my real life 5 times over in different ways.
>>
>>17145754
Elizabeth, try some shaman magic or have a talk with a priest or with a clairvoyant. Maybe the house is cursed not you. Could tell you more about it if i would have the chance to talk to you about some visions you are having.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.