[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are ghost's never bro-tier and always dicks who want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 04f.jpg (83 KB, 500x551) Image search: [Google]
04f.jpg
83 KB, 500x551
Why are ghost's never bro-tier and always dicks who want to scare you?

Why is it that there aren't any ghosts who just want to help out and like try to interact with you because you're cool n shit.

Why are there never any gay ghosts that want to give you a blowjob?
>>
>>17135272
Because they're product of your subconsciousness, products of fear, fear of not knowing and not understanding certain things.
There are no ghosts anywhere on this place, nor underground, not in sky, nor on cameras no where! They were never observed, studied, cataloged because they don't exist.

Let me put it simple for you, if there is an afterlife and if there might be a portal towards our world... you grandma would come? Your aunt or your family would come out to terrorize you? Wouldn't Genghis Khan, Alexander The Great and other great humans which would've been able to kill Gods if they were in their reach.
>>
>>17135333
Who's to say that people can destroy abstract concepts? Perhaps you can only grasp what it is the scope of your consciousness, and divine realms aren't in the reach of "Driven" people, because everything is in reach within their particular consciousness?
>>
>>17135356
Yes only people that hide in caves or talk to bushes in remote places are chosen by Divine.
Everyone else is ignored because it'll hurt the balance of conspiracies.
>>
>>17135367
Have you, yourself, pursued a personal relationship with Diana? Note that means the divine in Latin
>>
File: me3.jpg (155 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
me3.jpg
155 KB, 450x337
>>17135374
i have, in a way
>>
>>17135374
I have pursued from a personal perspective with no results, then from an occult perspective with no results then pursued trough drugs influence ( i had some delusions but over all no results ) - except aproximately a year ago I decided to let go of everything, simply be empty - don't believe in anything, don't take anything for granted - question, question, question reality and try to stable myself inside it and never be deluded again.
Trough this process I had some intense visuals, intense feelings, intense ideas and concepts which were hard to understand or explain but many people on simmilar journey experienced the same - the main conclusion back then was that the universe is a huge automated machine animated by some sort of invisible principle that is eternal, like reality itself which is self sufficient and pushes this stable mechanical material universe forward.
Also everything is deterministic and we are part of a rigid universe, every thought, idea, movement is linked togheter with the whole of body and the body with the whole of earth and earth with the whole of universe and so on - everything is absolutely interconnected and you let go yourself to this belief and don't even care about anything.. you magically manage to survive and nothing harms you.
I lived like that for a long period - but then suddenly I started to experience some bizarre presence, a calm, loving presence. That's the moment in which for no reason in my heart a deep desire to seek orthodoxy arisen. I went to a orthodox Church and the priest here knew exactly what to tell me, knew exactly what I needed answers to and from there I started the journey of literature in orthodox world... I understood everything about Jesus and about the nature of reality as seen by Christianity and I totally resonated with it - I discovered the prayer of heart and from that moment I had my first experienced with the Holy Spirit and a great fight with my own imagination, thoughts and behaviors.
>>
>>17135398
At first I tought it's all forced but in very short period trough the influence of the Holy Spirit which is hard to explain.. it's a first experience of concepts like understanding something before someone tires to explain it to you and you lack the rational explanations for that yet your understand it perfectly.
I suddenly because as Christianity wants you to be, I was no longer imaning stuff or troubled by my mind pouring images inside my mind, I was no longer desiring lust or other things... All this went to a downfall once demonic attacks started to happen and from that moment I feel into a dark state, where I am constantly perturbed by dark thoughts and confusion and I distanced myself from the church and anything spiritual / paranormal. The experience was too intense, something you want to forget immediately.
>>
>>17135272
Assuming ghosts exist, there are plenty of pretty well known legends of helpful ghosts.

One in particular comes to mind, that bus of kids that stalled out on the train tracks and got rekt. Not sure how many of them died, probably all, but now if you stall/park on the tracks at that crossing your vehicle will be pushed off. IIRC it's been verified at the very least that a vehicle will be moved, and people even used powder on the back which picked up tiny hand prints.

Not saying I believe in any of it, but if you believe in the malevolent stories you should probably be open to the benevolent stories.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.