[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
level 100 dream wizard( out of body pilot)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1421555656094.png (248 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
1421555656094.png
248 KB, 400x396
So normally what happens is before before I go sleep (typically when im very tired which is often) and im lying in bed relaxing not trying to really think about anything. At this time a few things can happen for me. Body paralysis, body paralysis accompanied with visuals (varying from weak to strong) or visuals; body sensation is also one but i normally have to draw that myself. So im laying there letting my imagination run its course. My mind paints images around me and in my mind, this is fine and normal. I start to imagine myself falling, who doesnt, as custom i let the image drive its course. Now for those who are into this kindof thing, try using this as your key to getting out. I focus on falling, i add more to the imagination the feeling of falling i add on my own increasing the whole thing as much as i can. Then im in my bed again. Thinking i got nowhere. This is the fun part though. Im in my bed thinking things are normal and im done for the night but there were still visuals around and so i stayed in the fuzy stat between being conscious and not, laying there with my eyes half open. Laying towards the wall i could see the light coming from under my door dimly shining against the wall below my bed. I lay the looking at it focusing on nothing. Wanting to try i slip out of my body and into the air next to my bed. The first time i didnt turn to look at my body because i didnt want to stop what was happening. I focused on staying in a numb like stat to stay out of my body. I flew closer towards the ground to make it easier on myself and used my hands( i think they were my hands) to kinda skip across the ground when i wasnt used to what i was doing. I was able to slip out of my body about 5 times. 3 of the times i returned without my control i guess because im not strong enough to hold it. The other 2 i reenter on my own wil. I tested some things. I was able to go through my door and go back without breaking my focus.
>>
As i go through the door im looking at it as i pass through. The door glew on the inside dimly pulsing with an orange/ yellow light. When my vision went through the door i kept looking at the door and at where my body should be( there was nothing where my body should have been, thats why i said think about the hands.) and the door was still glowing. I snake my way back into my room. I tried a wall twice and failed. I got through the wall and either was reset back in my room or back in my body. I reenter my body after the 5th time feeling happy about what i was doing then i realized what i was doing and then was fully conscious again.
>>
File: 1451005739282.gif (3 MB, 252x263) Image search: [Google]
1451005739282.gif
3 MB, 252x263
>>17131362
>>17131406
>>
>>17131362
Cool. I've achieved this only once. Tried to fly to the moon. I was stupid enough to actually FLY TO the moon not just teleport myself. I never reached it, its so far :D
>>
>>17132035
lol. Saved.
>>
>>17132035
O shit theres that other gif in this same gif lol
>>
File: 1425860826088.jpg (19 KB, 197x225) Image search: [Google]
1425860826088.jpg
19 KB, 197x225
>>17131362

would like to share this with you I dont know if its worth something, just sharing anyways.

I have had s weird experience too recently, I was playing guitar and I was putting my focus on the ''ringing'' sound behind the chord, then the ringing sounds started become louder and louder, and paterns started to appear in the black of my eyes, random shapes and colors started to move and dance on the sound they where really nice, and i thought; WTF IS THIS SHIT NIGGER?!11, so I deceiced to see how deep the rabbit hole was, I saw faces and the ''ringing sound'' behind my guitar notes started to get extreme loud, feeling like it was cutting right through my braind and soul, it didn't hurt it was just really loud and a little intimidating, and i asked myself, why didn't i ever hear these sounds before ? so i went deeper and deeper, i started to get a little scared at this point because i could it felt like i was 1 with my surrounding and room and i could detect 2 or 3 ''forces'' or ''entities'' appearing in my room(i still had my eyes closed) i fell afraid at this point, because i didn't want my brain playing a trick on me like creating a tulpa or a state that i could never return from as the person i was before entering that state. so i stopped playing and opened my eyes, everything was normal, i felt refreshed after this experience and learnd that a guitar and music is a extremely powerfull tool or weapon, sound is like the bridge between the real world and the unkown, i dont know how to call that world but it is real and it is out there, i only just lifted the tip and saw whats under it, it made me afraid because it's a complex world and a little intimidating for me once you go there you can never return as the person you where before it.
also noticed that electrical stuff blocks that state of mind, like tv, phone, pc etc

ama
>>
so what?
astral projection general or are you just sharing?
>>
>>17131362
Funny thing i remember having one of those goggles.
>>
>>17132451
Thanks for sharing your experience is right along the line of mine. Even the way you went about starting the events. It makes me look forward to trying it again and doing more if i can. I want to learn how to make it stronger or atleast how to hold the focus. When i became aware i lost most of it. Well atleast the techniques. But i knew how to leave my body from the first time it happened to me. that one wasnt really in my control though
>>
File: 1423547566187.jpg (361 KB, 1059x754) Image search: [Google]
1423547566187.jpg
361 KB, 1059x754
>>17132481
It can be an astral projection thread
>>
>>17133134
I see, I wanna go deeper down the rabbit hole too, it was my first time and i got scared. but i replaced the fear with knowlegde now so im looking forward for my next weird experience
>>
>>17133258
The first time it happened to me the thing i was worried about what was my body doing while it was happening. It was alot stronger than when it was just me. I dont want to sound too crazy but what happened was someone else pulled me out the first times. They were alot better than me because my body was fully locked when i was out of it. Plus whoever they were showed me crazy places but god i enjoyed every second of it. I dont know what or where they were and i dont know who the person was either and its not even because i forgot but because he or she had a mask on from what i saw. It looked like it was made of stone. The places i cant remeber what they look because i honestly didnt know what i was seeing while it was happening. What stuck out the most though were the feelings each place gave me were amazing. Thats what started to get me worried. I didnt think the person would let me go and wanted me to stay out of my body. I felt no real connection to my body and it seemed like they wanted to tempt me to stay. Surprisingly they put me back very soon after i asked. I was conscious while slowly falling back into myself. When i was back i regretted leaving more than anything ever in my life. If it was a trap im waiting for the bait again.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.