[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Missing Person Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 389298_v1.gif (527 KB, 294x220) Image search: [Google]
389298_v1.gif
527 KB, 294x220
Hello fellow /x/files. I was here a few weeks ago when there was a thread like this, but it seems to have expired now. Would you like to get another one going?

Tell me all your creepy instances of people disappearing, going missing, anything like that. Especially if you knew them or have some relation to them/their disappearance. I will be posting my own story below. Stay tuned.
>>
>>17131888
As I said, a few weeks ago I saw this missing person thread here. One of the sites linked was http://www.charleyproject.org/ , which I'm sure many of you are familiar with. I scanned through the list of missing people in my own state, and came across quite a few horrifying stories between the profiles of missing prostitutes. However, I didn't come across anyone I knew, so I closed out and continued on with my life.

This morning I woke up at 4am, feeling uneasy. I went and fucked around on the computer a bit before thinking about a case that I was trying to remember. I pulled up the site and was looking through names, when I found something weirder.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/p/porter_lea.html

This happened in the same apartments where I lived with my four friends. We moved in there in June of 2014-- the same month as Lea Porter's murder. I remember going into the leasing office and seeing flyers for her as a missing person.

On June 12th, me, my boyfriend, and our friend were moving our furniture into our new apartment. It was the same building as the one she was murdered in. It was a hot, sunny day. While we were unpacking, a guy came up to us and asked if we lived there, and if we knew someone named Christopher Waide. We told him we had just moved there, and had no idea. He proceeded to tell us about his girlfriend going missing there. It was pretty horrifying, this guy was almost crying telling us about it. He went into some pretty gory details about the case. It was especially weird when he was talking about what she looked like, he pointed at me and said 'you look similar to her, you're both so small." Fucking gave me the chills figuring out later that we were the same age.
1/2
>>
>>17131901
2/2

Anyway, after giving us his number and facebook and telling us to give him any information about her, he told us he was with her brother right now and they were going to go beat the shit out of her killer. Which they then proceeded to do.
The next day, we came back to finish moving in the very last of our stuff. The dude's apartment (Waide) had been sealed off with police tape, as were the two dumpsters on the sides of the building. We found out later that the guy had possibly raped her and then murdered her, and later dumped her body in the dumpsters right outside our building. When the boyfriend went and confronted him, he confessed to everything-- but lied about where he dumped her, instead leading them away from her body. According to the case, it way never discovered.

So there's my story. I always felt weird in that building, and I went around to the dumpster half a block away to dump my trash after hearing that's where her body was dumped. It's probably unrelated, but I couldn't wait until our lease was up and we left that damn place. Everything about it was wretched.

>>17131893
Sorry, is OC no longer allowed? Go back to your witchcraft thread.
>>
I have a story.
>The building I live in was built by my great great grandfather a long time ago
>1945 + Eastern Europe = You home is to be divided because communism
>Most of the new tenants are subhuman troglodyte scum that can't even read
>In the 1980s my family rents our apartment to a woman named Bisenia and moves elswhere in the town
>Not in touch with her, have a shared ownership deal so money isn't an issue
>Mid 90s, my father knocks on her door
>Noone there
>Degenerate neighbors say there was noone there for a long time
>He breaks in
>Finds note, half ruined by moisture, saying something about the flower of Danube
>All of her clothes are there, but bedsheets are missing
>There are books in the oven
>All appliances have cut wires
>She's missing to this day, and we presumed she commited suicide but her name turned up twice in the bureucracy, in 2000 and 2006
>>
>>17131933
What the fuck. Books in the oven? Maybe she was mentally ill or something. Still spooky.
>>
>>17131945
That's what I believe. I'm really frustrated by the ruined note though. The upstairs neighbor had a leak in his bathroom that he didn't bother fixing for far too long. As for Bisenia herself, it's eerie how she dropped off the face of the earth. If she commited suicide, her corpse was never found, which is very unusual around here. The two times that she had appeared bug me. Both of them were in the same town, making it strange that noone has ever seen her since then. She cut contacts to her friends and family before disappearing but there's still a lot of people who would recognize her.
>>
>>17131969
I wonder if someone was after her? Maybe she had a weird secret life in her youth.

Or it was aliens.

Have any other weird stories from Eastern Europe?
>>
>>17131888
A lot of women have gone missing or been found dead in my city and there's graffiti everywhere saying its because the police chief is a vampire, but the cops keep covering it up.
>>
>>17131888
This old locally famous dude named DJ Derek is from my city in England. He went missing about 6 months ago, gone without a trace, he was last seen on CCTV existing a pub and then poof gone.
>>
>>17133537
exiting a pub*
>>
>>17133526
Holy shit. He's probably a vampire, son.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.