[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bad dream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: a bit like this.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
a bit like this.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I dreamed a bad dream. There was a group of 5 or 6 small creatures. They were roughly 50 cm's tall, tiny bodies and big heads with very long and sharp teeth. They're very fast and very coordinated. I dreamed that they attacked 2 pregnant women in their house. They came through the window at night. Once entered, they started feasting on the women's bellies. They tore the women's bellies up with their sharp teeth and took the babies. Afterwards they broke both of ladies knees by turning them upwards in a 90 degree angle, I could hear the cracks, it was fucking horrific. Then they went a way and the women where still screaming. Soon the police and ambulance arrived and they were taken to the hospital where they died. Anyone had similar dreams? I don't often come here or interested in the paranormal.
They looked a bit like pic related but with longer teeth and a tinier body and a bigger head with a more erect posture.
>>
Sounds like The Doom that Came to Sarnath, one of Lovecraft's Dream Cycle stories. Do you know the geography of the location of the dream at all?
>>
>>17131387
I'll get into more details.
It was in a big city. The ladies where in an apartment room at a height of about 2/3rd of the apartment building. The creatures were walking over the steel beams that they use to construct high buildings with, since next to the apartment the ladies lived, was another apartment being build very close. So they could walk from the building being constructed to the apartment where the 2 pregnant ladies lived. The ladies first heard some rambling and saw a bright light at their window so they both walked towards it but they couldn't see nothing afterwards so they closed the curtains. As they walked back the window shattered and the stuff what I described above happened.
>>
>>17131403
And your pov was a non-participant observer? All parties ignored you?

What happened after the women died? Did you just wake up?
>>
I wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>17131414
>And your pov was a non-participant observer? All parties ignored you?
Yes

I was there in the room the whole time the women were screaming and waiting for help. I saw the police and ambulance personal entering and being shocked. I saw them being loaded on carriages and loaded in the ambulance. I followed them all the way to the hospital where I saw the women being put on a hospital bed where they died not very long after. The police and the ambulance were very shocked, espescially because of the knees being turned in such an angle.
>>
>>17131373
Op was attacked by murlocs
>>
>>17131440
I don't know what to tell you, senpai.
>>
File: 1432511600648.gif (920 KB, 375x260) Image search: [Google]
1432511600648.gif
920 KB, 375x260
Your brain made up some terrible shit because you spend all day obsessing about terrible shit and why it's not happening to you. All this neurotic thinking about 'muh spooks' invariably has an effect on your dreams you dingus.
>>
>>17131373
A few years ago. A series dreams...

Dream one

>Touring a school for my son
>The school was aging, built 1920s
>A natural disaster or emergency of sorts occurs, wide spread panic
>Swept up with running not sure what we are running from
>The dream turns to din

I awake confused, swearing I've seen the school before. Tell my wife about the dream. I explain that I think the school may be hers (she was going to a craft college at the time).

Dream 2 (the next night)

>Recognise the school, immediately remember that we are escaping trouble
>We are baracadded into a basement classroom
>Arguing ensues among people as to what is outside, some say dinosaurs, others say goblins, no ones quite agreeing
>A woman who I can tell was traumatized, in a state of shock says it's nothing but a "tearing darkness"
>Where is my son!?

The panic of my son awakes me. I don't tell my wife. Several weeks go by, I forget the dream until...

Dream 3

>Among the arguing, I can hear a violent commotion from the hallway outside the baracadded door to the classroom
>I begin to crawl into a cupboard underneath a cabinet
>Others who weren't obsessed with arguing about the creatures begin to hide with me, including shocked girl
>Close cupboard, can still see through slit
>Black and red creatures quickly swarm into the classroom, crawling on walls, the ceiling
>they violently raze the survivors who weren't in hiding
>I lay there petrified yet somehow unnoticed with the rest in hiding

I wake up eventually, tell my wife about the school again, and this time describe the scene. At the time I described them as xenomorphs from alien, but with wicked faces, like gremlins and covered in black hair. The red was blood.

My wife said she's had a few dreams similar when she was younger (childhood)

I brushed it off as movie influence... The creatures reminded me of critters, gremlins and aliens... I scoffed the experience as that.

Hope this helps :/
>>
>>17131466
>Your brain made up some terrible shit because you spend all day obsessing about terrible shit and why it's not happening to you. All this neurotic thinking about 'muh spooks' invariably has an effect on your dreams you dingus.

I don't really think about it at all
>>
>>17131490
You don't have to... You have a subconscious that is constantly processing information. Media, experiences, people you know, things you obsess about... It all gets meshed together into a mish mash of madness as dreams. Don't be so thick.
>>
Sounds like hanging out with /x/ and the news got to you probably.
>>
>>17131536
you about need a lobotomy to hear most this shit.
>>
>>17131373
fucking chupacabras, man
>>
>>17131373
So you are being chased by a murloc...
>>
File: Deathclaw Fallout NV.jpg (56 KB, 671x365) Image search: [Google]
Deathclaw Fallout NV.jpg
56 KB, 671x365
>>17131373
It reminds me of Deathclaws.
>>
You were bullied as a child and you fear your child being taken by the savages of the public school system and turned into a monster.

It's the ancient elf fear, and it's not something to be scared of, just admire it like a movie.
It's an instinctual fear of people. cause people used to be the reason why people died.

Foreigners with foreign disease killed babies, and warfare after that foreign witch was burned and her dad sent knights to kill dudes. It's caused by isolation, and a fear that your isolation will soon, very forcibly end.
>>
its a dream and nothing else, thats what you get when you browse fuckin /x/ all the time you tard
>>
File: 18!132118b .jpg (60 KB, 503x547) Image search: [Google]
18!132118b .jpg
60 KB, 503x547
>>
When i was around 5 or 6 i had a dream that started with me walking through a sunny field with green grass, off in the distance i saw what looked like a large picnic, as i approached there were little girls wearing yellow rain outfits not unlike the morton salt girl, completely ignoring me the played and ate completely oblivious to my existence. Suddenly a horrible ominous loud sound which i cant describe in any way knocks me out, im them teleported to a massive room similar to missle silo with a large statue stand in the middle, i then fall to the bottom and wake up. what did this mean? i had this dream every other night until i was 7.
>>
>>17131487
Your vocabulary isn't as good as you think it is.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-09-17-00h29m39s1.png (3 MB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-09-17-00h29m39s1.png
3 MB, 1920x816
>>17133321
>>
>>17133321
wtf is your problem
>>
>>17133321
>>17133476
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.