[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soaked in Bleach (2015 Documentary) / Kurt Cobains death general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: soaked_in_bleach_key_art_poster.jpg (506 KB, 1047x1572) Image search: [Google]
soaked_in_bleach_key_art_poster.jpg
506 KB, 1047x1572
Trailers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZemFEssQdo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw5gD15xfW0

Considering evidence in the film I find it highly likely that Courtney was somewhat involved in the process and probably orchestrated the whole thing by hiring some low-end hitman and bribing the police.

What's you opinion /x/?
>>
>What's you opinion /x/?

They must know their film is a pile of crap if they have to pimp the trailer on /x/. I'm guessing even /mu/ doesn't want to hear about this shit.
>>
>>17121325
I made it about 15 minutes into the movie. It is a pile of crap.
>>
Hey /x/, wanna see something creepy?

Watch Nick Broomfield's interview of "El Duce" (AKA Eldon Hoke), taken from his documentary "Kurt and Courtney." He's the man who claimed, on the record, that Courtney offered to pay him to kill Kurt but he turned it down. He's not the most reliable witness but get this: Two days after he went on the record for Broomfield he was found dead on a railway track, hit by a train in the middle of the night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ugWA6EAYSU

But that's not the creepy part. If you check out this guy's wikipedia entry:
>he was best known as the drummer and lead singer of the self-described "rape rock" band The Mentors.
>rape rock

Now check out that video again and listen closely to the background noise towards the end, about 4:37, just before Hoke makes a gruesome face and growl to the camera and calls an end to the interview.
>>
>>17124352
Yeah, that's another layer of the story, even spookier than the previous one. People are reporting that Court might be involved in not one but couple of murders.
>>
>>17124352
Shit like this is scary. For all we know, he was ordered killed by the person who fucking ordered HIM to kill someone. I have nightmares about this all the time, being ordered to kill by some dumb valley bitch who just sucks a dick and gets me killed for no fucking reason (but after 20 years there's a silly conspiracy theory about me, even though I was seriously killed as a conspiracy).
>>
>>17121295
>What's you opinion /x/?

Kurt would be rolling in his fucking grave, never wanted to be this fucken mainstream!
>>
>>17121295
Another one? Didn't they just already release one about this overrated hack?
>>
>>17124352

What am I supposed to be hearing in the background? Can't make it out
>>
It was pretty convincing but I've learned that documentaries can be very manipulative
>>
>>17126616
HELP US

It's a woman crying for help.
>>
>>17124352

He named the real killer. Allen, who was another musician, gun nut, jiu jitsu freak that liked to show off by getting into batfights and all around scumbag. That's why he was killed. Allen Wrench is his stage name
>>
>>17124352
>check his shirt
>San Bernandino
>lolwut
>>
Kurt loved conspiracy theory's.
>>
>>17129146
The Eagles od Death Metal (the band playing during the Paris Attacks) also have a song about San Bernandino
>>
Is there anything to be gained from watching the movie if I've already read the stuff on Grant's website?
>>
>>17121295
he married a kike. it's obvious that he was killed
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.