[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well X since you guys love shit like this I might as well come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4
File: like this.jpg (31 KB, 374x413) Image search: [Google]
like this.jpg
31 KB, 374x413
well X since you guys love shit like this I might as well come here to tell / ask this

So first of all ill do introductions my name doesnt really matter but its Michael, I was born to a Metis family of german / ojibwa (oh jib way) on the curve lake reserve in june of 1994, i was born really before the big internet hype with all this creepy paranormal shit and too this day the res still doesnt have the most advanced technology, but we do have something that may interest you guys. So if you know anything about X you would skin walkers are huge here for some reason. But theyre not very big on a res's for obvious reasons but when youre a kid and dont understand the intensity of some of these problems you dont really give a shit, i was one of those kids. If you didnt know this reserves have a sort of girl guide thing for guys where we sit around and learn how to survive in our culture we learn about it and sit around the camp fire and play some drums, its fun really. but with camp fires come camp fire storiest and one of them were of the Makade Manitou (mah kad mana doo) which translates to dark unknown or black unknown, a sort spiritual force thats clearly sinister. enough of the introduction im going to explain one of the stories. the reason i have a picture of nosferatu is because these things look like this except about nine to twelve feet tall and about 140 pounds making them extremely thin, they never change their facial expression from their dumb and confused look, and ive saw them a few times on the res. the first story i ever heard about them was told by an elder white raven, who told us about when the colonialists first came they would treat horses brutally, and of course my people thought horses were fucking massive dogs because they never existed in north america up until europeans came so we treated them very well so often horses would wander into our residences. but one day a very angry brit decided to claim one of these horses was stolen by us cont.
>>
fuck off shit for brains
>>
File: drl.gif (1 MB, 270x214) Image search: [Google]
drl.gif
1 MB, 270x214
>>
>>17129085
so as it was hundreds of years ago he decided just to open fire on a few random natives before he scared off his own horse and was forced to chase it into the woods, which was the last time anyone ever saw him. one of the kids who had been apparently playing in a near by forest when she found a half eaten horse hanging by its neck about maybe 16 feet off of a tree it emitted a strange almost coppery (but not bloody) smell and thats where the story ended. For now. Like I said Ive saw them a few times. its hard to explain what theyre like but theyre horrible. the first time i saw one i was with two of my other friends near a clearing, it was spring and i was just hiking with them too find somewhere to sesh and chill for a bit, but we kept getting an awkward smell and a few gusts of cold air appear here and there and wasnt long until it made itself clear it was there, see if you didnt know this there are these things called "horse islands" where in the early days of the new world settlers would throw their horse corpses and sometimes dogs cows and or rarely human corpses into a large sandy part of a lake, if youre ever on a lake and you see an island of seagulls thats what these things are. graves, and if you know anything about human evolution we have the tendency to live near water sources and our res was placed beside a massive lake that attached to the north atlantic ocean, so when water levels changed these rivers and lakes would become land, this clearing apparently used to be a grave site for horses and cows where we would once and a while have corpses be dug up by kids. which is why my friends and i chose to leave without telling anyone. More kids eventually came to this clearing though, and a group of maybe 6 or 7 teenagers found the fairly recent corpse of a palomino that had been torn open from its stomach with a leg and both its eyes missing. the authorities where alerted and the body was removed, but thats where things started to get creepy.
>>
File: smug-dog-2.jpg (48 KB, 620x592) Image search: [Google]
smug-dog-2.jpg
48 KB, 620x592
die in a fire retard
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.