[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dreaming the world's end
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: vesalio-esqueletop.jpg (73 KB, 489x323) Image search: [Google]
vesalio-esqueletop.jpg
73 KB, 489x323
Have you ever dream with apocalypsis? I commonly dream with this subject and each time is more and more specific
>>
tell us about your dreams opie
are you your own self in them
do you see things from your point of view or from a broader perspective
is the human species doomed
is there any hope
>>
Yesterday I dreamed that all the animals in earth suddenly died for no explicable reasons during the night.
People start to run out from the cities in to the coastline.
Internet, television, radio ceased because there was nobody to control anything, everybody was moving into the nearest beach.
In the next morning after all the animals died, lines of light appeared on the shore, geometrical lines of light.
The lines were slowly approaching into the land and into the people wainting on the beach.
At noon people started to walk into the water and drown themselves.
In the dream I lose control of my body and started to walk to the water but then I woke up.
Does anybody have dreamed something like this?
>>
Not op

>In my bed
>Somehow picture/see a cataclysm destroying earth as it advanced
>It was coming
>Know it's over
>Curiosity for the death crosses my mind
>Smile with hype
>Blank
>Everything is white with random pink figures, like molecules in a microscope
>Wake up
>Wonder why was I not afraid of death, not even a bit
>Move on

Probably one of the most interesting dreams I've had and wanted to share.
>>
In Ray Bradbury short story "The Last Night of the World" every human on earth dream that the world will end at the next day. And then it happens.
>>
>>17126405
In my dream with the drowning people, the lines of light were actually pink and blue miked with white.
>>
I once dreamed that the sun got bigger and in a few days everyone would die from the heat (i dont know much about astronomy). There was a pastor who went from house to house to save us from going to hell. My family decided that before we would burn to death we kill ourselfs instead. I didn't want to die so as the dream continued I just thought about how death would be and tried to convince myself that taking my life wouldn't be that bad. And i eventually figured out that there is no more reason to stay. I woke up confused and being ready for death. I hope i don't dream shit like that again.
>>
>>17126355
Its a common occurrence related to stress. I've had them for a long time, it symbolyzes being overwhelmed or being anxious.
>>
I had one back when I was around 10-11, I still remember it vividly.
>be me, adult
>holding some random kids hand
I am guessing he could be my son or something.
>be standing ontop of a grassy hill, surrounded by other grassy hills
>skyscrapers in the distance
>other people are on hills too. it is sunset and the sky is an orange/yellow color.
>suddenly hear boom and see a bright flash. see mushroom cloud far away
>see a plane heading toward my direction, keeps on dropping bombs, booms closer and closer
I know its not logical since realistically i probably wouldnt live after seeing the first one, but oh well.
>eventually plane is directly ontop of me
>hug child as hard as i can, crouch down
>boom
>wakeup
>>
>>17126407
i remember this.
calm acceptance seems to be the only way to handle it
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.