[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dogmen encounters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Rosinski_Oval.png (67 KB, 178x233) Image search: [Google]
Rosinski_Oval.png
67 KB, 178x233
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAOjHz-pXqo

Have /x/ had an encounter with any of these Dogmen?

Paranormal Witness had 2 episodes about them. "The Cabin" and "The Pack"
>>
>>17124157
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uwFZYCwnS0
>>
>>17124157
Not totally discounting the stories, but the first 20 seconds alone were like... totally like... valley boy... so like... I'm like totally inclined to like... discount it for, like... reasons.

I honestly dunno why that bothered me so much. I think because I'm so used to others doing the same, maybe? It has always been a severe pet peeve of mine when people make legitimate stories sound dumb just by... well, sounding dumb. I swear to god, if I were legitimately anal probed or something by ET's I would fucking hunt down every motherfucker that made it into a joke, even on accident.
>>
File: polaroid.jpg (31 KB, 455x606) Image search: [Google]
polaroid.jpg
31 KB, 455x606
>>17124157
>>
If you start with Strong or Melee you can kill the one in the beginning, and with Trapping you can make a bitchin' coat from its fur.
>>
>>17124496
Spooky until you realize he's wearing a jacket and gloves. It's at that point that you compliment him on his sharp dressing and help him to his feet, invite him over for dinner and become the best of friends.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.