[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ashtar Galactic Command
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: ashtar1.jpg (606 KB, 1600x1180) Image search: [Google]
ashtar1.jpg
606 KB, 1600x1180
Can someody explain this?

http://www.angels-light.org/english/default_en.htm
>>
>>17120627
me me a zone boy
>>
>>17120627
It is a Czech/Slovak UFO cult, they used to be popular in the early 2000's. I remember seeing their posters as a child.They even had a small shop in a city where I lived, it was expensive as fuck. They ideology is bullshit, leader of the group simply got rich.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universe_People
>>
Like this guy said- it's an ideology aka a religion believing in UFOs and extraterrestrials. However this group does not believe that their ideology isn't a religion despite their use of meditations, psychic abilities, and practices of using chakras, kundalini, whatever. I've study extensively of this New Age occult group, and I find them to be fascinating. Why? They're the only group that has 'connections' and communication with these aliens. (PSS! They communicate these aliens 'telepathically' and 'spiritually', despite never actually having physical contacts with these aliens at all. Ridiculous, huh?)

But your picture there - 'Cooperation of Heavenly Angels with Earth Men'
Heavenly Angels are the aliens themselves who are of high spiritual authority and knowledge, while Earth Men are us humans stuck on Earth.

And the blonde guy on the website, his name is Ashtar. He's a Pleiadian alien from the Pleiades star galaxy. He's the commander of the star fleet who watches over the conditions of humanity of Earth. Despite him and his star fleet never intervening to help us Earthlings from our sufferings from our government. Though they've 'claimed' to stop reptilian and grey attacks from invading Earth, however there's obviously no evidence to point these facts out without any physical proof of them existing or stopping an alien attack on Earth.

I can go on and on about this, would you like to hear more OP?
>>
Not OP but I would love to have these smarmy cretiens brought down a peg or two for their ascension ascetic. Please, proceed anon
>>
>>17120806
Me again. Those who believe in this New Age Alien occult are called 'starseeds'. Starseeds are people who were once incarnated from other aliens from different galaxies (yes, these folks also believe in reincarnation). Apparently, what you've done in your past lives will influence you current life aka Karma. So if you were an evil dictator from your past alien life, then in your life now your karma would surely afflict you in some harmful ways.

So what starseed are you? Here's a list of the common alien races that I've gathered from various websites:
-Pleiadian: tall, beautiful looking folks with blonde haired, blue eyed humans
-Andromedans: tall, blue skin humans with bald head
-Arcturians: small humanoids, kinda look like the greys but some has blue skins and almond shaped eyes.
-Avians: bird furries, with bipedal legs, very militaristic
-Felines: your average cat furry
-Reptilians: the stereotypical scaly, evil alien who seeks for their selfish needs and evil intents
(There's tons and tons of alien races that starseeds once incarnated as.) Or go research your own starseed origin on Google, like type in 'Starseed Races' or something like that. Read up on all of the available races that the bloggers write about and see which races you connect with the most. The most personal connections you have with a race means you've likely incarnated as one of them (either as male, female, or even as adrogynous/hermaphordite)

I've tried looking for my starseed origins: I believe I'm of Andromedan, Arcturian, or Reptilain origin. So I went to GodLikeProductions forums, and asked some Starseed Gurus about my origin. And Ho and Behold, they all said the same answers:
"You must find your origins within yourselves. Start by meditation and ask them for contacts, eat healthy, do some exercises, and do more research."

Bullshit.
Need solid answers.
And not using magic to contact these mutherfuckers...

More?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.