[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long ago...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: dsc00125.jpg (1 MB, 4912x2760) Image search: [Google]
dsc00125.jpg
1 MB, 4912x2760
>I pinch myself. It hurt.
>But i don't feel any fear. In fact, i didn't feel any emotions. Only anguish, i wanted to come back. I felt in a strange place.
>Start walking.
>Keep walking.
>Keep walking. I see something.
>Believe me or not (probably not), but there was a guy there. An old man. Not too much, it looked like around 40.
>His hair was grey, his eyes were red. Had only a brown pants on (freaking exhibitionist)
>He was meditating in lotus position.
>Oh... and levitated.
>He talks to me: -"Hello."
>I respond: -"¿Who are you?"
>He respond: -"A friend."
>I felt nothing. No dispair, no fear, any emotions. But... something inside me was telling me to not trust him. To run.
>"I don't believe you. Who are you?!"
>"A friend."
>My bad feeling was only getting worse. In that time i was christian and have recurrent nightmares. My family told me that
in that cases i must yell with all my might the name of Jesus.
>It was one of those times.
>"¡I don't believe you!"
>Cry 'Jesus'.
>Bad idea.
>He got angry.
>The face of that man begins to swell like a frog.
>His complete eyes turns red.
>Begins to enlarge. The corridor was too small... that thing was too huge (no pun intended)
>Close my eyes.
>The monster shakes me, scream at my in a unrecognizable guttural voice.
>I hear drums,chants and random animal noises.
>The monster shouts: "¡I know where you live ****** ******** (here it says my full name)!"
>Start shouting over and over the name of my country.
>I see a point of light.
>Then other.
>Then other.
>Other, and other, and other.
>All my vision was full of light.
>I appear in my room, sitting in my bed with my eyes open.
>>
(The first part, sorry i have made a mistake)

>I was 6 years old
>Suddenly wake up in a large corridor that seemed infinite.
>No roof. Keep going up until dark covers all.
>No end in sight, in both left and right directions.
>The corridor was narrow, about one meter. And the colors were like a dark brown.
>The floor had something that i quite don't remember very well, but it was one of these options: Ashes, broken glasses or coal burning.
>Me. A fucking 6 years old. Appears there. In reality.
>Look in all directions, it seemed real.
>Touch myself (not in that way lol) it felt real.
>Say "1,2,3" several times. My voice was clear.
>I say many bad jokes to test my mental clarity.

Despite the humor with which i tell the story, i'm not joking around. This seriously happened to me.
¿Someone knows what happened? Jokes are welcome my friends.
But i'm really curious to know your opinions or see if you could give some light in the matter.
Regardless if you think that i'm trolling or crazy i give you my thanks to read all the post.
>>
This guy meditates with his eyes open ?

>>His hair was grey, his eyes were red. Had only a brown pants on (freaking exhibitionist)
>>He was meditating in lotus position.

>>>>17119385
>>
Cool photo, pretty boring story
>>
>>17120234
¡Hello! Thanks for your reply.
Nope, he was meditating with his eyes close.
But opens it several times when he spoke.
>>
>>17121199
>>17121199
Yeah but when you noticed that his eyes were red you hadn't seen them yet since he was meditating with his eyes closed and he hadn't talked yet so you couldn't have seen his eyes. Just pointing out mistakes
>>
>>17121523
I didn't tell it literally. But yeah, now that you mention it, it's worth to be corrected.
Indeed i didn't know the colors of his eyes when i met him. He have his eyes closed but opens it several times when he talked to me.
Forgive my mistake and thanks for pointing it.
>>
>>17119385
>i didn't feel any emotions. Only anguish
Preeeeety sure anguish is an emotion
>>
>>17122422
LOL JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
Yeah, you are right. Wow men, i have done mistake after mistake. JAJAJAJAJAJA
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.