[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about your experiences with psychic phenomena
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nye36jHMrS1tg7xcdo1_500.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nye36jHMrS1tg7xcdo1_500.gif
1 MB, 500x500
Topic

I may share some of my own if I feel like it
>>
>>17112854
I think more than 99% of psychic wu wu and paranormal claims are bullshit. The one I can't quite dismiss is remote viewing. With most of these claims, you can say the UFO guys are crazy/high/hoaxers and easily dismiss them. But the U.S. government had a remote viewing program for over 20 years, at a cost of over $20 million. The program was evaluated and renewed on an annual basis, over 20 times. The guys involved essentially committed career suicide in order to participate. Was this a cover for some other black project? If so it seems like a terrible cover, since they would have had to fake about 70,000 documents which are now available via FOIA. The former military guys have kept up the charade for over two decades since the program was declassified. Some of them make money off of it, but they could easily make more in the private sector, being former black ops intelligence officers. Why would they continue to embrace it for decades, when they are mostly mocked by the general public? You had highly credentialed researchers at Stanford putting their name on this program, at great risk to their own careers. I can't make sense of it, unless they were actually doing psychic spying. I can see that the phenomenon may not have been consistent enough, and may have been too controversial to continue. But they aren't going to renew the program every year for over 20 consecutive years if they are not producing some results.
>>
>>17113502
Yeah I've heard of people astral projecting and then relaying previously unknown information about Jupiter, later confirmed to be true, which I think was actually directly related to this project.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingo_Swann#Swann.27s_Jupiter_rings
>>
Joe McMoneagle, trained by Ingo Swann, was working in the military unit, and they were working in condemned buildings and some of the rooms didn't have keys. He sketched a picture of the key they needed, went to the hardware store and had a key made, came back and unlocked the door.
>>
>>17116827
Fascinating.

Bump
>>
There are stories of the army unit doing proof of concept jobs for the CIA and FBI, to demonstrate that they could provide intel psychically. The CIA tasked the unit with gathering info on one of the CIA's top secret buildings. The unit was blind to what the target was, like always, meaning the CIA said "tell us about the unknown target", and the unit knew nothing more. They did their psychic work and turned in their data. The next morning the CIA raided their building, took all of their papers, and told the psychics they did not have clearance for the information they provided.
>>
>>17117704
Ha
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.