[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think /x/? Was she actually possessed by demons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 500x254) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 500x254
What do you think /x/? Was she actually possessed by demons or was she mentally/ physically Ill?

Full story:
https://diabolicalconfusions.wordpress.com/2011/03/14/the-entire-case-history-of-anneliese-michel-the-real-emily-rose-warning-shocking-content/

Exorcism recording:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-4xiT67GrbY
>>
Mental illness
>>
>>17107219
she looked cute tbqh fa.m
>>
>>17107219
honestly i believe a majority of possessions and mind control stories are just really severe cases of multiple personality disorder

even some of the more mild accounts can sound like horror stories so i can't even imagine how terrible extremely severe cases can be

but forgetting where you were for the last week because literally someone else was controlling your body at that time is about as terrifying as it gets, I've even read accounts of people developing personalities that wanted to harm or kill them so they would wake up without any knowledge of the past few days covered in wounds and emaciated
>>
>>17107219
See, this is a big reason why the movie was utter shit. She clearly had mental/emotional issues.
>>
File: anneliese-michel.png (342 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
anneliese-michel.png
342 KB, 800x600
>>17107448
MPD doesn't happen without severe trauma during early childhood.

Busted her kneecaps from landing on them, hid under the kitchen table and barked for three days, hands that changed sizes. IMO, demons, bruh
>>
>>17107219
Shit, she was hella beautiful.
>>
>>17107663

are you from the Bay Area, bro? and yeah, she was cute
>>
>>17107219
Temporal lobe epilepsy coupled with extreme religious fervour

If she were alive today she could have been saved.
>>
>>17107676
this
as soon as i read that she was religious i lost all interest
>>
it's what happens when retarded religious people try to treat real diseases
>>
really sad story considering it was obviously severe mental illness and instead of being helped everyone just played exorcist with her while she hurt herself and died.
>>
>>17107676
Yeah real shame. Most mental illnesses like this and schizophrenia usually begin to emerge from 18-22.
>>
>>17108817
I used to know a girl that would hear voices in her head all time, they would say her name and shit. She went to see a psychologist about it and they said that as long as they didn't ask her or tell her to do anything, i.e. try to have a conversation, they were benign and okay.

Still, scary as fuck, she's in that age range now and I won't be surprised if she goes full schizo soon enough. It's a shame because she's a nice person.
>>
>>17107219
Mental illness that was exacerbated by her religious nutjob parents.
>>
>>17110738
After a long day, especially when doing something till the late night, I can hear the voices as well. Is it just being extremely tired or am I going to get fucked in the future as well?
>>
Looks like syphilis to be H
>>
>>17110769
You'll never know until you're too far down the rabbit hole.
>>
>>17110738
I used to hear voices when I was about 12. Went to the doctor, put me on some medication, along with counseling, guess what? "Voices" went away. Been fine ever since.

What that girl needed was legitimate medical help. Not a fucking whackjob priest who's living in the medieval ages.
>>
>>17110769
if you stay up for more than a full day (~24 hours straight), then auditory hallucinations are par for the course
otherwise i'd suggest that you do something about it
>>
>>17107219
Some stupid white bitch got her periods who cares
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.