[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ball Lightning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
Wana share my ball lightning video, is in good hd quality.
No power breaks reported

https://youtu.be/7DuJIMhzBvk
>>
>Transformer surges when a fucking lightning bolt hits nearby

whoa spooky
>>
Thanks for posting. Ball lightning is so rare that early reports were discarded as nonsense.

There is also a connection between the spiritual and observing ball lightning.

"British occultist Aleister Crowley reported witnessing what he referred to as "globular electricity" during a thunderstorm on Lake Pasquaney in New Hampshire in 1916. He was sheltered in a small cottage when he "noticed, with what I can only describe as calm amazement, that a dazzling globe of electric fire, apparently between six and twelve inches (15–30 cm) in diameter, was stationary about six inches below and to the right of my right knee. As I looked at it, it exploded with a sharp report quite impossible to confuse with the continuous turmoil of the lightning, thunder and hail, or that of the lashed water and smashed wood which was creating a pandemonium outside the cottage. I felt a very slight shock in the middle of my right hand, which was closer to the globe than any other part of my body."

A friend once told of an observation where ball lightning glides over a steel fence, hopped through the window and went through a closed door. Very bizarre.
>>
my aunt said she saw ball lightning in her living room once, it followed the the bricks at the edge of her fireplace then vanished

she was a bit crazy though, never believed her
>>
I was walking home during a storm when a bolt of lightning struck the corrugated metal roof I was walking under. The instant blast of thunder stunned me and I watched a glowing golfball sized orb of light (maybe it was molten metal?) roll from the roof and drop about 8 feet to the paved road, it took four large bounces that made the weirdest twanging sound I've ever heard then disappeared into the grass on the other side if the road. Probably some if the craziest shit I've ever seen.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.